Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2

(1/158) > >>

TexasLady:
How about a brand new thread?  The other one is getting a little long!

Welcome everyone, old members, new members and RFF guests to the ongoing BB12 discussion thread #2!  We will discuss the live feeds here. (Not to be confused with the "live feed "updates.") 

Unless you are updating in the live feed thread, please do not post  there, this is your thread to discuss the feeds. Someone will answer if you have a question or just want to vent about a HG.  :lol:  Depending on how busy we are, if you post anything other than an update in the Live Feed thread, it either will be moved or deleted. We do try to move them but sometimes it is just too hectic. :angel:

Read the rules, love or hate the House Guests but respect your fellow members and their opinions.

Also a reminder, Real Networks has asked that we not post any videos from the live feeds and we respect their request here on RFF. The mods are here to help. If you see something that is questionable, use the "Report to Moderator" button.

georgiapeach:
Dare I say that I liked didn't despise Kalia as much since last night?

I liked that she is thinking this through, that she doesn't plan to BD Jordan, and that she is activily planning a strategy... She actually looks like a player!

:hides

Now, if I could only slow her motormouth down to 33 RPMS!! :lol:

Note that this does NOT mean I will like Updating her!!  :lala

JAM101:
Don't you think BB will intervene to keep the Vets in the house??  Can you imagine what the ratings would be if you only had Dani, Adam, Porsche, Kalia and Lawan in the house.  Dani would steam roll over all of them.......the only excitement would be when Dani turns on Kalia. 

bbjunkey:

--- Quote from: JAM101 on August 06, 2011, 11:57:34 AM ---Don't you think BB will intervene to keep the Vets in the house??  Can you imagine what the ratings would be if you only had Dani, Adam, Porsche, Kalia and Lawan in the house.  Dani would steam roll over all of them.......the only excitement would be when Dani turns on Kalia.

--- End quote ---
One can only hope.  I surely won't be watching if that is all that is left in the house.

chinese takeout:
Like any guesses on what the comp is?

:jam:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version