Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/6/11  (Read 71740 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/6/11
« Reply #450 on: August 06, 2011, 08:58:43 PM »
Great- Adam and Shelly in living room talking game and Kalia and Porsche talking game in HOH. 

Shelly: we're clicking along. 

Adam: they're probably up in Kalia's room watching us.

In the HOH room

Kalia: is talking about who to put up as a replacement nom

Porsche: all you need is three

Kalia: If Adam is on the block, I know that with Adam up, Lawon, Dani and Shelly will vote to keep Rachel out.  I know that you would likely vote for her to go, but she'll make a major pitch for you, and I don't want you to be bullied.

Porsche: What if Shelly, you don't know that.  Everyone has deals you just don't know.  Rachel says Shelly is about pushing the couples forward.

Kalia: What makes me most nervous is if you leave adam out to vote, I don't know.  I think he's super close to Jeff.

Porsche: I don't think they're super close.  They do the voice.  Its his birthday, I'd be sad to see him go on the block.  Lawon changed his mind about the joking about going up.

Kalia:  I'd be worried about Lawon going up, who's coming up here?   Please don't be Rachel.  Oh they're playing.

They're bashing Rachel - Kalia is goig to pretend to be sleeping.  Porsche: she's following me around . 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #451 on: August 06, 2011, 09:11:07 PM »
Kalia telling Porsche about how Jordan is mad and the convo she had with Jeff. She's not putting Jordan up  B:)  And, he's like okay. 

Kalia is saying the same things over and over again.  Bashing Rachel, she's loyal to the Js. 

Porsche: M'hmm  They're just doing that to stress you out

Kalia: I get it, people are stresed out to be the pawn.  Jordan was the pawn last week.  People aren't stupid.  People have to vote her out or she'll win.

Porsche: Hello? It happened 2 years ago

Kalia: I'm literally talking to you and Adam and probably Lawon.  Distracted by the fish.  But, I'm talking to the three of you and this is the absolute truth the absolute reason why, like I adore you like and youre still like the newest person and in the back of my mind like they could pull you back in some way.  I don't know if it'll happen at all or  never, but I know Lawon 100% and Dani 100% and I trust Shelly 100%, but like you and Adam I haven't had a game relationship

Porsche:  I was on the other side for awhile, shelly was too.  I feel very uncomfortable with shelly voting.  I trust my voting.  I was loyal to them while they seemed loyal to me and obviously it changed when every one flipped out and all the blame put on me.

Kalia: they'll be all over you like white on rice.   

Porsche: Jeff doesn't scare me.  I feel much more myslef in the last few days because that tense atomsphere is goine.  Whatever decisions you make, like you know, you know what you're doing.  The only vote I'm sure of is my own.   This girl is impossible to follow . . .I get the gist, but she's convoluted in the words she uses

Kalia: with adam on the blok all I need is lawon, Dani and me, I want Shelly, I don't want to be the tie breaker. I don't need to be making enemies left and riht. 

Porsche: I feel bad because its his birthday.  We'll do things for him for his birthday

Kalia: I really wanted Adam to win the veto  so it could stay the same.  You didn't want Jeff to win?

Porsche:  Didn't you tell him to play hard

Kalia: yes, he agreed.   

Porsche: Shelly played too.

Kalia: Shelly was  . . . . she and Jorda were in the 90s or so and dropped their balls and got reset. 

Porsche: Jordan never made it 90

Kalia: yes she did.   

Kalia: its literally, literally, only one person that can't get hoh . . . ???

Porsche: that's the difference between alliance and friendship.  That's where I got into a lot of trouble.  Here's the line, what side are you on, what side are you on?   I'm not on a side.  I'm cool with Rachel.  They never made any deals with me.   

Kalia; I Knew they had meetings in there and you'd be with them and we knew it, it was cool or whatever. 

Porsche: I was like they called me for no other reason than for me to be in there.  I was expecting there to be some convo, but they were shooting the shi*. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #452 on: August 06, 2011, 09:17:11 PM »
Kalia is talking about how she's literally, like, literally 100% positive that like Shelly is committed to getting Rachel out.

Porsche: Brendon knew I was voting for him, but he wanted Shelly to take care of her when I left.

Kalia: If i think about this week individually, I'm pretty positive that Shelly will vote Rachel out.  It'll be a 4-2 anyway and I won't have to worry about it.  There's a lot I don't know until I talk to Jeff and Jordan.  I hope when they wake up they'll be in a better mood and I'm not surprised that they won't be. 

Porsche:  If he wins HOH he'll put me  or you up

Kalia: He won't win HOH.  It'll be questions.  It'll be a 5-2 hoh, 5 people gunning for it and 2 people like . . . it doesn't mean its not possible, but in question, and I like Jeff a lot as a person, he's not the brightest.  When it comes to questions, he's not . . . like today, I knew when we had to run, that Jeff was going to win.

Porsche: I was like Gladiator?   Jeff has a tattoo c'mon.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #453 on: August 06, 2011, 09:20:53 PM »
Rachel and Adam playing.

Rachel takes a break to use HOH bathroom. 

Adam finds an orange ball in the basket on the bike.

Back to HOH convo -

Kalia: I hated Enzo.  Brittany was funny, but it wasn't worth watching.

Porsche:  I didn't watch that season or Jordan's season.

Kalia: I watched, but I don't remember it being memorable. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #454 on: August 06, 2011, 09:23:19 PM »
Porsche says that she'll vote to save Adam.

Kalia needs to talk to him.  I feel so bad that they don't have the chess pieces. 

Porsche: I know that Rachel had something to do with that. 

Kalia: Go threw her stuff.

Porsche: I already started.  I went into the DR and asked . . .

We get WBRB

Porsche: I'm pretty sure Brendon took some stuff.

We bet more WBRB

I'm outta here, any help out there?
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #455 on: August 06, 2011, 09:27:08 PM »
Adam heads downstairs to use the bathroom.

Rachel ends up in the HOH room. 

Kalia is saying that the belt that she got was a mic belt for when she requested it the first week in the house. 

Now they're talking about what their boyfriends would give them.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #456 on: August 06, 2011, 09:27:50 PM »
Rachel and her mini Benz
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #457 on: August 06, 2011, 09:31:10 PM »
Dani telling adam (in the candy room) that Kalia is thinking of putting him up as a pawn.  She says literally she's not happy with it like seriously.

Adam: How many times can you be a pwan.

Dani says she can tell Kalia to not put him up if he's not comfortable with it.

Adam says he'd rather not go up in case there's a special power or something.

Dani: I think that whoever comes back they aren't coming back to play, but will spend the whole summer her to annoy people. 

Adam: My other theory was that they come back to play hoh and if they don't win they go.  I told that Rachel and I think Rachel said that to Kalia. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #458 on: August 06, 2011, 09:34:27 PM »
Dani is doing her fantasitc whispering!

Dani: And she won't put up Jordan. 

Adam: With Rachel, Jeff, Jordan, the target is in front of them.  With Rachel out Jeff is the target.

Dani: that's what they're afraid of.

Adam: Who else can they put up? Not you.

Dani: ?

BB: Adam, please put on your mic

Adam: I hate when they do that, I just told Rachel I was going to sleep

Dani: Shelly would never vote you out.

Adam: If i'm on the block with Rachel

Ack my ears with the blanket and the mic!  Stop it Adam and Dani!

Dani: I hope
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #459 on: August 06, 2011, 09:39:20 PM »
Seriously, stop moving Adam!

Dani: If you aren't up as a pawn, swear you'll vote to get out Rachel

Adam: I will

Dani: Maybe I can get Porsche to do it.

Adam: Porsche?

BB:  Dani please do not obstruct your microphone.

Lawon woke up.

Dani: we're on lockdown until 1 I was supposed to tell everybody. I better go tell Shelly.

Adam is trying to sleep.

Dani to purple room. 

Back in the HOH room . . .

They're talking tv shows again.

Dani in purple room saying that Rachel is Kalia's best friend.  Shelly says that Kalia said that Rachel is really nice.  Dani: yeah because you're hoh.

WBRB 

and that's all folks. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #460 on: August 06, 2011, 09:46:36 PM »
Shelly and Dani talking votes. 

Shelly: she's going home, I just can't take it anymore

Dani doesn't want Adam to go up

Shelly: Yeah, he'll freak out

Dani and Shelly think they should put up Porsche.

Dani with freaky quiet whispering/mouthing words things.  Even Shelly has to lean in to hear her.

Shelly: She's gone around and asked everyone for their vote.

Dani: that's weird she didn't ask me.

Shelly:  SHe's going.  NO need to freak out

Dani: I don't want her to put Adam up there.  He's been up there so much its his birthday.  I don't want her to put him up

SHelly: Me either.  I don't know why she won't put lawon up?  She's hated him forever. 

Dani: With Lawon she's worried that Lawon won't get the votes because he doesn't do anything.

Shelly: Not with Rachel up there.

Dani: That's how I feel

Shelly: Why is Kalia freaking out so bad

Dani: She's way too stressed out

Shelly: Shey's really frustrated and wants to talk to Jeff and Jordan. 

Dani: She's obsessed I know.

SHelly: She waffles alot .   THey're pissed.  I dont think they'll have any of it from her.  I think they're in a bad mood because they haven't been nice to me.  I don't know wnhy but they are so I just stay away

Dani: really? 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #461 on: August 06, 2011, 09:49:05 PM »
Feeds flip from Purple room to HOH

Looks like Rachel left HOH to Kalia and Porsche

All four feeds back to purple room with dani and Shelly

then WBRB

Back again . . .

Dani really tinks that whoever comes back is like the day Rachel came back to the house to annoy everyone but that person does it for the rest of the summer.

SHellY: Why would someone do that?

Dani: I don't know maybe extra money.

SHelly: SHe was upstairs playing checkers with Adam.  She's trying everything.  I asked Adam if he was falling for it.  He said no. I told him that if he does, he's oing home. 

Dani: I hate her.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #462 on: August 06, 2011, 09:50:55 PM »
Feed switch to the HOH

Made all the more better because Kalia is chomping on something.  :kal
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #463 on: August 06, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »
I am here Belle :yourock: !
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #464 on: August 06, 2011, 10:01:43 PM »
Kalia obsessing over the Js.  She's practicing her veto speech.  Her target is Rachel, who is a good person outside of the house and is a good competitor and we need her out and having to nominate someone else, I'm afraid of makig more enemies.  There were people here that were my friends, that probably aren't at least why i'm in the house and I hope the person I put up doesn't hate me, but put up who I have to. Kalia the friends thing is directed to the Js

Porsche: Difference between friends and alliance 

Kalia: its on Monday and I don't want to wait to talk to them

Porsche: as veterans its part of their game to aggravate.  Just like Rachel doesn't want to be up her, its uncomfortable to be around here,

Kalia: but she's also doig it because if she's going to campaign she she's going to do it nice.

Porsche: I'm not worried about her winning an HOH

Kalia:  Okay I like how the three of them are so sold that they're coming back to play

Porsche; It might not be that they're sold . . . 100% as a tactic.  Like beware you take us out we'll be strong.

Kalia: And so under the impression that they're walking out and walking right back in.  Have you ever watched the show?  You won't come back for another week.  We need more time for a double eviction.  What if they leave here and are sequestered. 

Porsche: Whoever leaves won't have a chance to win the hoh.  Everyone here will be trying to get that person out.

Kalia:  We've been talking about someone coming back for two weeks.  Talking about Annie being in sequester from last season.  Because someone is supposed to come back.  We were talking about wouldn't it be awesome if Dom comes back and America votes him back.

Porsche: It can't be because they said the person you vote out this week. 

Kalia: They might have a chance to come back.   May and Chance and Back . . .

Porsche: After it happened, me adam and lawon were talking about it.  What if it was take an envelop or go back in the game, or take money and go in the house.  There's a million

Kalia: The thing about both of them at this point, there's almost like a more of a personal vendetta they're so in the game, the Js and Rachel.  They won't take the money, they'll come back in th ehouse.

Porsche: Be dumb

Kalia: Yeah, especially since Jeff already won 10 grand and they offer him another 25grand to not come back in the house. 

Wbrb

Hahahaha . . . porsche and kalia are dreading the thought of Rachel coming back up there. 

Kalia; Please don't come up here.   :lol3:

Thank you Peach!   :hearts: These people are crazy!
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #465 on: August 06, 2011, 10:02:27 PM »
Fair warning, I get about 1/10 of what Kalia says! :lol:

Kalia and Porssche talking in HOH

Subject: the twist ...who might come back, how it could work...all spec

K says I wanted to talk to Adam, but DANI said she wanted to talk to him first

K She is coming up here! Please don't come up here!

:wbrb:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #466 on: August 06, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »
BB LOVES ME!!! :hearts:

Kalia please go to the DR!!!  :yess:

Pors: sarcastic...thank you BB.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #467 on: August 06, 2011, 10:08:27 PM »
Candy Room

Lawon , Dani, and Adam

Dani and Lawon, do not obstruct your mic

They can't grill dinner until 1 AM as they are on insiide lockdown

Trying to convince Lawon that he could not possibly hear the Purple room from there, there is a gap

Adam found the 3rd red ball upstairs

Brief WBRB
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #468 on: August 06, 2011, 10:11:24 PM »
Dani there is a lot going on in that DR, everyone keeps going, Kalia has been in there a million times

which gives us :wbrb:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #469 on: August 06, 2011, 10:15:54 PM »
Big yawn from Adam

Dani is bored

Adam we can cook, eat, sleep or prepare to sleep

Talking about who has slept where in the BB house...I got lost!!

notice Dani's feet wriggling at the bottom! :funny:

Adam: 6 weeks tomorrow that I got hijacked
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #470 on: August 06, 2011, 10:19:41 PM »
Adam...you don't love me like you love Dom... :lol:

What would Farah/Fara/Farrah think about you sleeping in that room?

She would be worried that Tori Spelling would come thru that door, and would be proud that I almost won, and tomorrow she will get to watch me chug the nasty on my BD!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #471 on: August 06, 2011, 10:22:41 PM »
Lawon today is one of those days, hon''I am horny as hell

Aren;t you glad you know that America?? Lawon says.

Dani, longest day ever

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #472 on: August 06, 2011, 10:24:47 PM »
Dani, I like how Rach is Kalia's new best friend..did you notice??

Lawon: honey I may be the blonde but.... :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #473 on: August 06, 2011, 10:28:17 PM »
Lawon LOL at Dani this morning saying LAWON! We Got Wine!!

...and it was grape juice.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #474 on: August 06, 2011, 10:34:36 PM »
Jeff, Adam, Rach and Shelly in kitchen, playing ball toss
RFF's Golden Rule: