Author Topic: BB13: Lawon Exum  (Read 3538 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB13: Lawon Exum
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:51:40 AM »

Name: Lawon Exum
Hometown: Urbana, Ill. (living in Inglewood, Calif.)
Three adjectives that describe you: "Handsomexy" (handsome and sexy, because I am inside and out) and clever.
Favorite activities: My favorite activity is exercising because it keeps my mind sharp and me looking "handsomefied."  I also like to travel with friends to experience different cities and cultures.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? The most difficult part will be adjusting to housemate's hygiene habits.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I will use my personality, style, gift of gab and cleverness to win Big Brother.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I love Will from the second season.  I loved how he was upfront and honest from the beginning of the game.  He used his looks and personality to win votes and the game.
What are you afraid of? Roaches.  Ever since I was a child I have been afraid of them.  I presume because they represent filth.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There are so many!  If I have to pick one it would be losing 54 pounds and maintaining my weight loss for the last 15 years.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... some people got IT and some people don't.  Now go get it.
What would you take into the house and why? My face clippers so I can always stay camera-ready, a treadmill to stay in shape and a laptop so I can stay in touch with my family and friends.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? I would show the entertainment world that there are still normal human beings in Hollywood and give back to my hometown, Urbana, Illinois.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 09:14:27 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13: Lawon Exum
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:25:14 AM »
Lawson

Learn more about Lawon as he answers questions from Big Brother fans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vzmkHy1JZc&feature=related
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:15:53 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 09:22:38 AM »
very cocky person ddoes cbs think all black men are gay this tird time do it  (:;)

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 07:16:50 PM »
SHUT HIM UP!!!!!! im having trouble with my feeds...tech been trying to help me for two days, but it seems everytime they do work...this guy is on and saying "thats not me, thats not how i roll"........aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh he is driving me crazier than rachel!!!!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:36:10 PM by PotatosPunkGirl »

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 09:33:42 PM »
i dont get the hate. he and cassi are the only two newbies that are remotely interesting

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 06:29:18 PM »
I would like to see Lawon make a game move lol. Let's go Lawon!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 12:32:04 AM »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!