Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Friday 8/5/11  (Read 55734 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Friday 8/5/11
« Reply #250 on: August 05, 2011, 09:51:08 PM »
jeff is worried he's  gonna eat peanuts or something by mistake

lawon i wound up eating m & m's by accident i went into the Dr and they just said dont do it again

jeff i drank gatorade.. just a sip and someone told on me and i got another day..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #251 on: August 05, 2011, 09:54:09 PM »
guys are talking about the have not comp..

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: August 05, 2011, 09:54:40 PM »
Shelly: that whole thing was crazy.  I came over and pulled her away because I thought you were going to get in a fight.  I was yelling at her.  Jeff said shut the door He's sick of listening.  I yelled at her.  She told me to stop because no one understands.

Dani: I'm such a big bully because I go to sit down.  She comes and sits next to me, her foot was touching my leg.  She's not intimidating. She's annoying. She's makinge herself look like the way she doesn't want to look

Shelly: Everyone is intimidated by Dani.  They think you're going to win.

Kalia:  And yet she gets no respect.

Shelly:  Why don't you call them up and talk to them?   Jeff's not acting angry.  Rachel's the one that's acting . . .

Dani: They're so confident that someone is coming back, that her HOH is a waste. 

Kalia:  B:)

Shelly: What's being said is that you're Dani's puppet and you're not making any decisions.  They're just saying that they're all followers.

Dani:  Clearly eveyrone thinks that why?   Ididn't do anything. I got Brendon out big deal.

Kalia: they think that about me becaus the way I played in the first three weeks

They agree that there are crazies and pyschopaths in the house.

WBRB
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: August 05, 2011, 10:01:09 PM »
Kalia: when she was doing it, I said just go upstairs.  If she came up here, I would push her out ad lock the door. 

Shelly: It shouldn't come to that.

Kalia: When you come into somone's personal space its for two reasons, to fight or to kiss and she's not trying to kiss me. 

SHelly: A lot of people didn't see the second half after the ceremony.  Everyone scattered. I jumped in.

Kalia: When it comes down to it, the people that I'm trying to get to trust me because we can take them further, I understand that they have to do that, but if you could rally the people in the house to say to Rachel, stop it.  But, no, they all run for thie hills. 

Shelly:  That's what I did.

Kalia: They are afraid that people won't like them. I will wake up tomorrow and breath and I have people outside of the house thatlove me and will support me.  Regardless of when I walk out, Ii'm walking out because I played the game.   

Shelly: YOu said that in your speech.

Kalia:  He said it was the worst decisino.

SHelly: of everyone down there they can be logical.  When they calm down.  Otherwise, you're runnig from it.  I think that Rachel has made everyone a wreck.  Sitting outside was a mess.   

Kalia: Whoever plays in the veto, I don't care who wins, but the goal is to get Rachel out. 

Dani: As long as she doesn't win.

Kalia: but it'll be against an insanely pissed off Jeff.

Shelly: Will you put Jordan up as a pawn?

Kalia: no. 

Shelly: that's good, that'll show them.  Porsche.  I don't get it. 

Kalia:  Yeah, they all come up here and then don't defend me.

Shelly: There are more people here that to quote PT are spineless

Dani: Why do you think he said it

Shelly: I got it today. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2011, 10:02:27 PM »
:waves: thanks for the company bellejar

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: August 05, 2011, 10:06:28 PM »
Kalia: I have said this from the first day I've walked in here is you cannot run from who America thinks you are because you're not acting differently.  She needs someone to tell her she needs to change.

Dani: I don't know her, she might be a great person in real ife.  But when she steps in this house she's awful.  I won't judge her outside the house.

Shelly: She's awful.  You need to talke the time to talk to Jeff and Jordan.   

Kalia: He won't want to chat.
say
Shelly: There is something to chat about. 

Kalia: I'll tell him that he'll see.  I havfe not played in a veto at all.  Lawon or you hasn't.  Jeff ad JOrdan always get picked, but this would be the one week, Jeff wouldn't get picked.  I can't make my decision based on a possiblity Juliee didn't say they'd be back for sure. 

Shelly:  they're coming back to play. 

Kalia and Dani aren't buying that someone is coming back to play. 

Shelly: I'm probably hated because I didn't let the fight happen.  People love the drama.  I think someone is coming in and will be safe for the week.

Kalia and Dani: No!

Shelly:  I'm making the conclusion from inferences that they'll get a week free. 

Dani: No, they always go out right awy.

Kalia:  Maybe it'lls be a golden key thing

Dani: I don't think someone for sure is coming back.

Shelly:  Rachel says she won't come back. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #256 on: August 05, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »
Jeff I will cut a deal with Dani and straight up put up floaters because no one is gonna take out Dani cause they are afraid of her

Rachel oh yeah for sure
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #257 on: August 05, 2011, 10:09:22 PM »
Jordn and Rachel say they haven ttold Porsh anything

Rachel shelly and porsh both said they knew I was mad at Porsh and I have no idea what they ar etalking about

Jeff is leaving to get a towel to get his bed ready

Rachel wishes she had a golden key and could be an fing floater and float all the way to the end

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: August 05, 2011, 10:11:29 PM »
Jordan laying in the bed and Rachel is acting more like her old self

Rachel I told Brendon when he left I should just lay back and not do anything and I would make it alot further in the game and it sucks

Jordan mmmhhhmmm

Rachel out and back in

Jeff back in and he is looking like he is going to bed

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #259 on: August 05, 2011, 10:14:42 PM »
Jeff and Rachel are raising hell but Jeff is mostly pissed cause he is on the other side of the power right now...Jeff is being real

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: August 05, 2011, 10:15:03 PM »
Kalia: (acting awfully full of herself) I'm playing the game and I can say that when they're in jury I got all the vets out and they won't have a question for me. 

Shelly: Let's not count our chickens

Kalia:  I don't say things like that unless I really feel it.

FF - Rachel and Jordan and Jeff in the Have not room (all feeds on this)

Kalia to Diary

Rachel wishes she could be a floater.  Just float through the game, get a golden key, hangout, get some cool prizes and not have this stress or this drama.  I'm not sure what the point o f playing is.  Lawon and ****ing Adam and Dani are all going to make it to the end. 

Rachel told Brendon that she should not talk to anyone, not do anything and she guarantees she'd make it further than actually competing.

Jeff is back with his towel to help make his bed.  He wants to sleep on the end because he gets up all the time and blows farts.

Jeff: I don't know why Shell is so involved.  She said we need to give Rachel a pep talk. I said, I don't need to give her a pep talk, she's a big girl

Jordan: She's runnign back and forth. 

Jeff: I'm so sick of people running back and forth and I said that I'd put up floaters. I want to stir things up, make people think they're not safe. 

Jordan: What did you say to Kalia?  What'd she say?

Jeff: Its just what Dani wants .   I'm just saying stuff.  I want to stire it up.  We're the targets every week and people are just taking naps all day.  What's for dinner? What are we going to cook?  Dude, why don't you cook up a veto.

They're trying to figure out who is telling Dani and Kalia things.  They thinks its Shelly.

Jeff: I'm ont winning but I'm a target.  I'm just mad because Im' on the other side and just bitching. I wish I didn't have to worry about anything but my next meal.  Instead its frustrating and my blankets have holes in them.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #261 on: August 05, 2011, 10:17:00 PM »
Jeff is putting baby powder on the bed because it smells nice  :lol:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #262 on: August 05, 2011, 10:18:22 PM »
Rachel: ONce Dani is gone what are they going to do.

Jeff walks out comes back and Rachel keeps talking.

Jeff is putting baby powder down because it smells nice.

Jordan: I guess its got to be Shelly then. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #263 on: August 05, 2011, 10:19:32 PM »
trivia they are picking players for the veto

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #264 on: August 05, 2011, 10:20:11 PM »
Did i just hear Kalia say hey everybody its time to pick players for the veto and we have TRIVIA???

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: August 05, 2011, 10:20:41 PM »
We have trivia.

No video, but hear Kalia yell - Hey everybody its time to pick players for the veto competition!

Shelly says tonight.  They're going to stay after us.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #266 on: August 05, 2011, 10:37:05 PM »
we are back and Rachel and Kalia are chatting

Kalia rehashing what happened after Rachel lost veto comp and Kalia was trying to be nice and Rachel jumped down her throat

Kalia I heard Brendon call me the B word

Rachel denying any knowledge of Brendon saying that or making a puke sound

Rachel defending her actions and when she didnt nominate Kalia and even told her that she wanted to seee her in jury and when Kalia told her that she didnt respect rachels game

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #267 on: August 05, 2011, 10:40:24 PM »
:kal

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: August 05, 2011, 10:41:20 PM »
Shelly tells Jeff and Jordan that they're not the targets and Porsche will be the pawn.

Jordan: Are you with us?

SHelly: are you kidding me, of course.

Jeff confronting her about it.   Lots of he said, she said.  Shelly wants to leave to get her pancakes.   She says she's going throught this ten times.  He says they're not Rachel.  She says she's never gone off the page. 

Jeff Want to hug it?

Shlly: not right now.

Jordan: I don't konw.

Jeff: I don't either.  Whatever. We'll look out for each other.  Regardless she's playing both sides.

In the HOH room, Kalia and Rachel

Rachel:  When Brendon and I were getig nominated, you came in and I took it as a personal attack.  But when you won, we were targeting each other.

Kalia: We respect each other.

Rachel: This week I've been saying I know I'm getting nominated.  WBRB.  Catty things etc. . .

Kalia: Its not just directed at you.  YThe things being said behind our backs.

Rahcel: That's not us.  There are other people going to both sides and making stuff up. That's fine, that's how they want to play.  I'm not trying to interrupt you.  WHen I apologized yesterday and said I respect you, to hear a speech like that, I thought it wasunwarranted because I apologized. 

Kalia: I had a whole speech planned.  I don't want to backdoor.  I wanted to give you a chance to play the veto. I didn't think J& J were goig to come up and then we got into it, I was rattled.  It took so long because I couldn't get it togethe rin the DR, I was crying. I forgot entirely what I was going to say.  There was a big part about letting competitors fight it out.  The part of the cattiness thing was that this house was horrible.  I don't like this.  Having you glued to Dani's side is not fun.

Rachel: It was immature, I know.  To me, she is the reaons that Dani is gone.  To me, I feel like she's the reason I'm noinated.  I feel like she's feeding things to tyou.  She makes comments during food comp.  We don't get along.  Maybe I'm immature, but I'm not perfect

Kalia: It wasn't just directed to you.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #269 on: August 05, 2011, 10:42:05 PM »
Rachel I know Dani is your friend and she and  dont get alone

kalia I know it sucks but it is good for TV

Kalia I know Jeff is pissed off but in however many hours we are getting ready to play the veto

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: August 05, 2011, 10:45:03 PM »
Jordan, Jeff and Dani in have not room.

She wants them to know that their name didn't come out of their mouth.

Jordan's still fired up.

Jeff: I told everyone that I would cut a deal with Dani and take all the floaters out.

Dani: We stated that this game changes week to week.   The only thing, I have someone stalking me and obsessed, I want her gone. 

Jordan: YOu're in the best position, you ahve all the newbies flocked to you and we'll be picked off.   

Dani: they're afraid of me.

Jordan: They won't do anything against you, you have the best chance.  They will flock to you.  They'll listen to everything you do because they're scared of you.  YOu're playing a great game. 

Jeff: Like I said, Jordan's very tired today.  I really think Rachel is the target.

Jordan: But if she wins, you're going home.

Dani: You ahve five people playing onyoure side.  Look at her yesterday in the hoh

Jeff: I feel like i Have to win. I really believe whoever is going home is comeing back.  Its a waste of hoh this week.

Dani: Absolutely.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: August 05, 2011, 10:48:41 PM »
Jeff; I'll talk to Kalia more after the veto.

Dani: I don't know how it all gets back on me.  Literally (that's my new drinking game word.)

Jeff: I"ll start picking people off.  ANd, JOrdan needs to relax. 

Dani: I feel bad you're on slop.

Jordan:   I'm really cranky.  I need to shut up.  I need to take some advil, I don't feel good.

Dani: If you want to talk later, then I'm here. I don't want tension between us.   Rachel is upstairs. So, I came down here. Literally. 

Jeff: I told her she was firing me up and hope I don't come back.  After I win veto, I'll talk to her.

Dani: For what its worth, Kalia has literally spoken highly of you and literally she's not after you.  Mabye it was a stupid game move ad she wasn't thinking all the way through.  I'm trying to think of the veto competition.  The only reason they would do this is because they need to know who is playing.  WBRB . . . early in the morning there will be a bunch . . . WBRB
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2011, 10:49:10 PM »
Wow! What a day!! great job, Updaters!!

Let's run to Saturday!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25952.msg0.html#new
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #273 on: August 05, 2011, 10:49:24 PM »
Kalia I am listening and taking all this in and hope you arent lying to me

Rachel just told her that Dani wanted an F4 deal with Rachel Brendon Dani and Dom

WBRB