Author Topic: Same Name  (Read 6504 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Same Name
« on: April 15, 2011, 12:51:23 PM »
CBS PICKS UP "SAME NAME," A NEW REALITY SHOW FOR BROADCAST THIS SUMMER

Celebrities Will Change Places with Strangers Bearing the Same Name

Pilot Episode Features David Hasselhoff's Journey to a Small Texas Town to Meet and Trade Lives with an Electrical Technician/Landscaper

CBS has picked up SAME NAME, a new reality series about celebrities trading places with total strangers who just happen to share the same name.  The series will be broadcast this summer.

"They may have the same names but their lives couldn't be more different," said Jennifer Bresnan, CBS Executive Vice President, Alternative Programming.  "Walking in each other's shoes and experiencing their home life, work and other activities reveals moments of humor, laughter and unexpected emotion." 

Each one-hour episode will feature a well known personality who switches places with a person bearing the same name.  For one week, the star and their counterpart live in each other's houses, meet and interact with family, friends and co-workers and experience how the other lives. 

In the pilot episode, David Hasselhoff journeys to Lake Jackson, Texas, population 27,614, to meet and trade lives with a 27-year-old high voltage power technician/landscaper who shares his name.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Same Name
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 12:52:59 PM »
What celebrity is named georgia peach?? :lol:

I could use a life change....for a day.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 12:54:43 PM »
Well can you imagine someone named Lady Gaga ? that would be something...

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 10:43:18 PM »
And to think that some people legally change their name to Jesus Christ... :lol:
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 08:51:20 AM »
Anyone named Barack Obama?  :snicker:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。