Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Wed. 7/27/11  (Read 64009 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Wed. 7/27/11
« Reply #350 on: July 27, 2011, 07:42:27 PM »
feeds 3 & 4 have lawon jordan and adam on the sofa's in the l/r .. no one is sleeping..

ff to porsche and dom in the bathroom.. dom is campaigning for her vote..  dom i got caught in something stupid.. but from now on we know where they stand

dom if you keep me .. im gonna be # 1 on thier list and dani is gonna be tsrget #2

porsche i know you want to stay but..

dom i just dont want to stay. i want to battle

porsche if you and daniele are there then where do i stand?

dom yo are safe cuz they are going to come for  me and dani first.. either way you are on the bottom of the totem pole..  and you were the one that lasted  the longest on the banana

dom either way you are safe if  we win or they win.

porsche.. you have been only nice to  me  in the last week.. and adam  was nice to me the whole time and you only were nice to me after cassi left

dom i am sorry yeah i saw that yo and cassi had a beef so i was staying out of it

porsche there was time i was really having  a hard few days and you wouldnt talk to me..

porshce  i cant see voting out adam like this is his life

dom this is my life!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #351 on: July 27, 2011, 07:48:15 PM »
porsche and then you went and told them that you were in an allaince with me that wasnt cool to say just form coming to me sasking me to vote for you'

dom  i wanted to play  with yo. youa re a strong competitor..

porsche and you  wanted to play the cute boy with them and yo went to bat for dani.

dom.. i hate dani for what she did.. i dont trust her but perosnally i like her as a friend..  she screwed me and i dont want to play with her anymore and we can  crush them

porsche i dont think i need you to crush them i think i can handle that on my own..

porsche and how do i know yo are ot just telling me this..

porsche do i want to get all wrapped up in that.. and have it blow up on me like kalia and stuf.. i already ahve things in the works..a dn i dont want to ruin it.. and if i get cuaght up in this they may not want to work with me.. and if that whole thig about cassi was tue abot being an international model that i havent ever seen before.. it's good that she left..

porsche.. and to have adam that talked to me all this time..

dom what do you want me to say.,

posche and i dont knw why people were saying that i didnt want to be int eh jry.. i just wnat to know what the  amount of $$ we get .. if we get a persnal cook. pool massages.. i'll take tht

porche and danile until last week didnt rreally talk to me

dom shelly = kalia an lawon are not gonna law down and die

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #352 on: July 27, 2011, 07:50:05 PM »
kalia runs into the bathroom to pee

porsche i think i can win the HOH with out yo guys. knowing that there were players that threw the vetos.. i want to play with people that want to compete. and i dont know what you ave seen.. but i know yo have seen more  than what  you talk to me about

dom yeah  i have seen like 4 or 5 seasons.. but didnt see dani's season

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #353 on: July 27, 2011, 07:52:22 PM »
dom everyone in the house had deals with them'

porsche you didnt even  come and talk to me and ask me..  no one wanted to talk to me for over 72 hrs..  and at least rachel adam and shelly were nice enough to talk to me and i know they are game players.. and i feel that for use we have toehr side thngs

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #354 on: July 27, 2011, 07:53:48 PM »
convo ends in the bathroom with dom and porsche

be back in a bit  phone call

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #355 on: July 27, 2011, 08:09:04 PM »
porsche up in the HOH spilling everything that dominic just campaigned to her for his vote.

brendon so she's back there talking?? campaigning for him too?>

porsche yeah..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #356 on: July 27, 2011, 08:12:17 PM »
rachel sounds like daniele was talking to him

porsche yeah she coaches him

rachel im sorry that i said that about you..

brendon daniele takes what you say and turns it around and makes you look ****ty

porsche yeah

rachel and she didnt apologize until she was alone.. and she saw me crying

brendon why were yon crying

rachel cuz she took all my weaknesses and used them against me like cassi did

porsche dom got caught and it's his own fault and  hers

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #357 on: July 27, 2011, 08:16:50 PM »
porsche she's showing how she's not a game player lie her dad

rachel this HOH is gonna be crazy

porsche.. dom made me laugh that it was gonna be brdnon along with them?? like really>>

brendon.. daniele is so full of ****. and then she thinks im gonna vote with her,. and stuff..

brednon the most disgusting thing was when she sat up here  and called them all idiots down ther and

rachel and  dom did the same thing  calling everyone idiots and called them retards/

porsche  and yeah he came up and asked rachel if it was a tie braker would rachel vote for him.
'
 brndon i thik dom is a really nice guy and potentially could have been loyal to somone

porsch and yeah he's loyal to daniele

brendon he coudnt even call her out in front of everyone.. so he's either  really in love with her

porsche it's his game plan

brendon so he takes the heat.. and then he's gone

posche. it's just what dani does.. pics the strongest gy to hang out with.. lots of girls did that .. like  erica with kayser. and janelle with howie

rachel and kristen did it with hayden and britney did it with lane..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #358 on: July 27, 2011, 08:19:43 PM »
feeds 1 & 2 have shelly kalia dom dani  lawon.. in the have not room..

dom is there any point of me working on rachel

dani NO none.. not a chance in hell.. she will never ever..

kalia.. she does like you..

dani.. every thought has to go thru brendon.. just like jordan..  you dont know how the talks would go down up there.. he would tell her that she's not allowed to talk game to anyone  unless he was there

wash rinse repeat..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #359 on: July 27, 2011, 08:25:03 PM »
shelly and kalia are talking about porsche  hw she haas had a rough childhood  she's been to like 10 different boarding schools and her dad was rough on her with her weight

shelly she reminds me of janelle

shelly maybe thats why she's not  bonding with us cuz she thinks that  we're gonna dump her..  we are dealing with baggage tht we dont even know about

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #360 on: July 27, 2011, 08:29:45 PM »
kalia talking about  danielle season 2

dom watching allstars and seeing  it i was like how naive  they are

dani yo have to know that they all called each other and made deals with each other before coming in the house

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #361 on: July 27, 2011, 08:33:32 PM »
back to the HOH on feeds 3 & 4 with rachel brendon and porsche busting on kalia is a vegitarian and she eats al the chicken

rachelthe best ws when jeff made up the story about tube socks.. and how random kalia talks aobut stuff

porsche she didnt talk to me til this week
 brendon she's like droppy dog she walks arou d complaing aobut everything  like tht she think she has a headache.. or that she is on her periond.. she complains  for so much for not doing anything  all season

porsche for her to bring all this up.. she doesnt know anything.. she's not on the block..

porsche we were in th back room and she said that she knows his feeling s .. being on the block.. and i was like no you dont know i was on the block for 9 days so i know how adam feel s..

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #362 on: July 27, 2011, 08:36:58 PM »
HI Ugot :waves: sorry I have been MIA

Kalia is talking about how she told Porsche that she doesn't need to be friends with everyone in her house

Now they are talking about how Porsche has no real female influence in her life.  she hasn't talked with her mom since she was 15.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #363 on: July 27, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »
Dom is bothered by Porsche's snide comments that she doesn't think through that bother people.

Kalia thinks that Porsche doesn't think things through or understand why what she says is wrong.

Shelly feels bad for Porsche because she only has men in her life and not a grandmother or mother but she needs to trust female.  She doesn't think she can be independent at all.

Kalia talks about Porsche's BF and we get WBRB

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #364 on: July 27, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »
 WBRB screen

ur good sass!! check ur  pm's :waves: 

Nuala

« Reply #365 on: July 27, 2011, 08:48:41 PM »
Kalia i am glad it happened becaue everyone knows

shelly yeah, but I don't like the screaming

Porshe called to the DR

Shelly everyone is just now getting ready to go to sleep (naps really)

Jordan is up from her nap

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #366 on: July 27, 2011, 08:49:03 PM »
Lawon started trusting Dani the time in the purple room when he said he was ready to be on the block and Dani told him not to worry because he wasn't on the block.

Dani always steared him in the right way and he had his doubts before becuase she was always up in the hoh and feeds cahnge to Shelly and kalia in the KT

Shelly is playing with teh pool BB hoop and ball.

Kalia is talking about her mom and aunt watching the feeds all the time and how she has a temper and tried to reign it in in the house.

Kalia is glad that it happened because now everyone knows everything.

Jordan is up and they say hi to her and slept in her own bed

done Ugot, check yours

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #367 on: July 27, 2011, 08:51:11 PM »
Jordan looks like she could go back to nap again

Nuala

« Reply #368 on: July 27, 2011, 08:58:05 PM »
Jordan we know B and R will pick us off and I know that me you and Jeff are solid.

Jordan I am trying to get Kalia to see that.  We need more people.

Shelly you have Adam

Shelly Porshe is 100 percent with them.

talking about kalia telling B and R everything.

Shelly we just have to win and put them up

Jordan yeah

Jordan right now it is good

Shelly when I was listening to all that I was like what is up with that

Shelly how did they talk Dom into throwing the veto

Jordan I don't think he did cuz he added ing and s

Shelly how would Adam feel if he knew Dom threw it

Shelly Adam has been sleeping all day

Shelly Dani and Dom are planning to get everyone on their side and then get rid of everyone

Shelly do you know the whole story about Porshe

Jordan about her knowing Janelle

Shelly Dani has told everyone

Shelly they want me to go to Porshe and say she looks like Janelle and that she should make a big move like her but I won't do that. She's been manipulated her whole life.  They are blataly using people. 

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #369 on: July 27, 2011, 08:58:56 PM »
Shelly comes in to talk with Jordan about a female and how she is with them and will be voting to keep Dom.

Jordan tells Shelly that her and Jeff know that they will need to do something before and they wanted Cassie to stay because she would do something.

Jordan, Jeff and Shelly saw that Dani would be a competitor and she is trying to get kalia to see it because they need more people and she hopes they can get either Adam or Porsche

Jordan hasn't said anything to Kalia because she tells her everything and she doesn't know how to say it.

Shelly says that they just have to win adn put them up

Jordan says that right now they aren't good.

Shelly was trying to understand where things were going before wtih final 4 deals.  She doesn't know how they talked Dom into throwing the veto. 

JOrdan doesn't think he threw it with all letters he used.

Shelly says that he said he did.

Jordan says that Dani wants them because they are weak players.

Shelly thinks that Dom and Dani want all of them because then they will pick them all off after they get rid of J/J/B/R.

Shelly tells Jordan about how Porsche knows Janelle and Jordan knew and she said something to Kalia who didn't know.

Shelly wants to tell Porsche that she reminds me of Janelle and she could play the game like her and act stupid.  Shelly thinks that Porsche is scared of Adam.  They are so weak that they want Shelly to do the dirty work and go there as a mother figure.

They are bashing Dani and how she has admitted her lies to them and they don't know how or why Kalia and Lawon still believe Dani

Nuala

« Reply #370 on: July 27, 2011, 09:02:40 PM »
Shelly tells Jordan she doesn't like when Jeff yells and and tells Jordan  not to talk.

Jordan he gets so mad

Jordan I don't understand how you can comfort someone ......I don't understand how we are the bad guys after she threw Dom under the bus and he is going to go home.

Shelly they want Dani to look out for them

Jordan she wants Brendon and Jeff gone cuz she can't beat them, and me cuz she thinks I will rally all the girls

Shelly is on board to get rid of b and r

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #371 on: July 27, 2011, 09:03:51 PM »
Shelly didn't like it when everyone was screaming at each other and when Jeff yelled at Jordan.

Jordan says that he was pissed and doesn't like to yell at all.

Shelly didn't realize how intense the game was when you are in the house because on tv it looks different and you have to decide who to trust in your life.

Jordan doesn't understand how Dani threw Dom under the bus and they all go back and to her even after the lies..

Shelly says that is because they think they can trust her more than you guys.

Jordan talks about how Dani wants Jeff and Brendon out and wants only girls in teh house because she can then pick them off.

Shelly Dani can probably beat me physically, but not my will and I have already picked the ponies I want to be with at the end.

Jordan thinks that Dani was fake crying when she first came in the hosue.  I told her why I don't trust her and why I don't believe her.

Shelly speculating that they could take their golden keys and unlock a box and bring a person back in.

They think they would liek that and there would be no chance it would be Dom so they would be golden.  they think that Dom is a good kid thoguh

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #372 on: July 27, 2011, 09:06:23 PM »
Talking about how Dani tries to make nice with them by talking with them and bein nice.

Talking about how Dani is all on her own and will have to be her vs all of them.

Shelly wants to know how Dani won all of those vetos.  Talkinga bout how Dani can hold on to thingsfor a long time and Jordan thinks that when you know youare the taret taht you will try harder. Jordan thinks that with all of them against Dani taht they will win.

Nuala

« Reply #373 on: July 27, 2011, 09:06:29 PM »
Jordan and Shelly talking about how Dani won all the veto's she won.

Jordan I know if I don't hold on a member of my alliance is going home

Jordan and Jeff had told Shelly they would drop if Dani has already dropped so she would win

Nuala

« Reply #374 on: July 27, 2011, 09:08:39 PM »
Shelly I want to win I have to prove to my alliance.  I will put my meds in my pocket so I can take them cuz of my back.

Shelly I don't want to but if it came down to I would lie if it came between me and  Dani

Shelly would you put her up straight up or backdoor

Jordan that is what needs to be decided.