Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/26/11  (Read 73161 times)

Nuala

Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/26/11
« Reply #425 on: July 26, 2011, 08:38:07 PM »
POrshe and Rachel are still working out

Nuala

« Reply #426 on: July 26, 2011, 08:42:37 PM »
Jeff just joined the girls to do abs.  Actually they were almost finished but he talked them into doing more

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #427 on: July 26, 2011, 08:42:50 PM »
Kalia: I don't want you to go.

Dom: I'm tired of playing. I'm tired of playing with sheep.  I'm tired of playing with 5 or 6 strong and we have nothing.  I'm tired of playing with nothing. I could have prolonged my sentence and played with them, but who knows where it would have gotten me. 

Kalia: I don't want you to go little Dom.  You're my friend.

Dom:  I'm angry.  It doesn't feel like it was never a level playing field.  They can say it was 8-6, but people were so intimidated by them and ran to them and wiped their a**.

Kalia: Or they thought we were so weak

Dom: Whatever no one in this place has balls.

Kalia; You try to have friendships and game, but you can't have both.   

Dom: People you think are real friends and then you find out what they said and it sucks.  It was it is.   I hope when people get out of here they see what really happened and I don't hold a grudge. But, I'm like tired.  I'm tired of fighting and I'm tired of dealing with it.

Kalia: I don't get what people are scared of.

Dom: I get it now because its numbers.  We collectively made our beds and now we sleep in them.  And, I now its lies, and half the stuff they're telling me isn't true

Kalia: But you can't help but think.  I've heard the things that they said about me. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Nuala

« Reply #428 on: July 26, 2011, 08:43:52 PM »
POrshe your abs class sucks jeff

Jeff you ****er

Rachel this abs class sucks

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: July 26, 2011, 08:44:41 PM »
Kalia:  Its so hard to like take a stand and play without putting yourself out the door.

Dom: and that was my fatal flaw.

Kalia: and not even just yours. 

Bathroom chat over. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Nuala

« Reply #430 on: July 26, 2011, 08:49:54 PM »
Kalia and Jordan are talking

Jordan if I was mad at you or had a problem with you I would tell you to your face

Kalia it just seems we were friends

Jordan we are still friends

Kalia things are just different

Jordan I am just trying to watch out cuz I have one more week and I don't want jeff to get set home.

Kalia I don't know what is going on anymore

Jordan  me either

Nuala

« Reply #431 on: July 26, 2011, 08:52:56 PM »
Kalia is telling Jordan that she feels used

Jordan you weren't used

Jordan 3 days ago everyone started acting weird and it didn't involve me and people wanted to backdoor Jeff

Kalia I am not of any kind and your alliance is stronger with him

Jordan we will be friends out side of the house but I just have to watch out for him.  I am being quiet with lots of people.

Jordan everyone stopped talking and acting weird

Kalia that will suck if everyone becomes weird all the time

Jordan that is how it is

Nuala

« Reply #432 on: July 26, 2011, 08:54:58 PM »
Jordan I am not accusing you either

Kalia i know you aren't and I know there are people who play the game and don't care I dont know, but I am trying to play and I won't hurt people I care about

Jordan I am the same way.  I am being honest with you.  I am just observing.

Kalia I am being honest with you and if I thought anything was going to happen to you I would tell and will go forward

Jordan stop stressing we are fine. I've been quiet with everyone.

Jordan you are just driving yourself crazy and and now you are driving me crazy

Jordan it is weird with everyone

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: July 26, 2011, 08:56:24 PM »
Dom and Dani in Have not

Dom: Just know you're good.

Dani: you look really sad right now.

Dom: I am. 

Dani: what were you fighting about

Dom: Stuff you said, stuff everyone said.

Dani: Like what?   

Dom: Its nothing its not a big deal, I'm not mad

Dani: I'm just curious what they said tyring to throw me under the bus. 

Dom: It doesn't matter though.  Like they told you to work with me, like you know from day 1 you could have full control.  It doesn't matter. I don't need to hear that and it doesn't need to be brought up.  They told me why I was leaving. 

Dani: who said?

Dom: Jeff and Brendon. But they told me its not an option because I'm in with her.  I was like why I couldn't be a help to them.  I'm sick of fighting etc.  They were like they could never trust me.  And, if I was like if it wasn't my fault and I'm an asset, then why?  Jeff was like you're too big of a threat and basically Jeff was like she's still in our alliance and we just have to watch her.  WHy that look?

Dani: I don't know what to say.

Dom: Its not a big deal. I didn't say anything about what you've said.  They were pumping me for info and I didn't say anything.  That's it. I just want to tell you not to freak out and worry or thin I did something.  I'm over it. I'm sick of the disadvantage.  we never had numbers. I find out new things each day.  All these newbies just went running.  We didn't have numbers and we are getting tossed around and I'm over it.  You look so serious.

Dani:  Silence

Dom:  Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that nothing was brought up that they didn't already know.  I didn't throw you under in anyway. 'Kay

Dani: Silence

Dom: Why aren't you responding?

Dani: I don't know what to say.  I feel like crap.  Its my fault. 

Dom: Its not your fault. There's more to it than what happened this week. At the end of it I was just a pawn.  Everyone else is spineless nothing and sheep just going along.  They're so scared of you guys.  They have messengers updating them every hour about what's going on in the house.  This camera loves me today.

Dom: I don't want to hang out with people.  I'm done with listening to bull shi*.  Just knowig what's going on is making me sick.  Shelly being the head of that.  Are we still cool outside of here?  We're going to kick it in Vegas?

Dani: I can genuinely say that trying to work with you and hanging out with you that when I said I wanted to get all of them out with you I meant it.

Dom: I know. 

Dani: Obviously, that's not what I'm going to tell them.

Dom:  I know.  You wouldn't have done all that if you weren't sincere

He asks for a hug.  She refuses and he leaves saying still pajama jammers.   He's going to play pool because he just wants to rock something in this house. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Nuala

« Reply #434 on: July 26, 2011, 09:06:07 PM »
Jeff wants Jordan to hang out because he is bored

Jordan said that she had white spots on her shirt

Jeff go get those cum spots off

Jordan never

Jeff I wish

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: July 26, 2011, 09:06:13 PM »
Kalia into the Have not to console Dani

Kalia: Is there something we haven't thought of?

Dani: There's nothing. Maybe I don't care anymore and I will put them up if I get HOH.  I feel like I'd rather make a big move and shake things up and listen to them tell me what to do. I don't want to sit here all summer in celebrity couples rehab and fake being their friend.

Kalia; These days are weird.  Rehashes Jordan conversation with Dani.  I'm just being quiet because

Dani: Because Jeff put a muzzle on her . . .all they care about is getting to sequester and having a vacation.  No one is here to play big brother and I'm sorry I walked in the door thinking we were playing.   I'm sorry people are having  stong arm, that's now how you play the game.  I played the game worryig every week if I was going home.  What's the point of being her then?

Kalia: Its a game, not lay by the pool, play a game, bully people.  I went to bed because it was boring, this is stupid and I hate it here.

Dani: You get over it.  I'm not going to lie, I'm sad Dom is going home.  I feel horrible that I'm guilty. I feel like a complete ahole.

Kalia: Brendon and Rachel didn't have to do that.  I could have told you.

Dani: If I get HOH I should just put them up and tell them one is going home and tell Jeff that they wanted to backdoor them who do you want to go home?

Kalia;  If they think you're lying the seed is planted.

Dani: I"m just worried about havig three people against me and the new people would be okay because I'm the target. 

Kalia: what if you have other people

Dani: I need to know that. 

Kalia: I'm trying hard because like with Porsche.

Dani: All she wants to do is hang with Rachel.  I'm not that kind of girl to sit around and talk about boob jobs.

Kalia:  You're preaching to the choir.  I'm trying really hard to talk to her at all.  I was like remember that I was nice to you from the beginning.  I voted for you t o stay

Dani: I want to talk to Adam or have PT talk to Adam

Kalia:  Becareful with Adam.  He's the male shelly.  They're playing the same game.  They probably have something together.

Dani: I have to win HOH.

Kalia: I know you want Lawon, he won't put up B&R. 

Dani: I don't care, if its endurance I can beat Lawon.  Brendon says that if he doesn't win he keeps saying he can go home and go back to school.  If i put him up I can say he wanted to go home "Have fun in class" and I'll tell Jeff that he deserves to be here. 

Kalia; I sincerely dislike those two - the pairs.  I hate their game style.  That sucks.  I knew i was kind of dancing with the devil by jumping ship.  But, I had too

Dani: But that's the hard part if I turn on them too, there's not many people on the other side and their week.  If I turn on them next week I know I'll lose and they'll come after me every week. If Brendon goes home, Rachel will win and she will put me up.

Kalia: Doesn't mean you can get the rest of the house to keep you.  What if this next week go for it but one of two things, if we win, you  . . .(can't hear because of blanket)

Dani: First chance they get they'll get me. If I give them one week, they'll screw me. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Nuala

« Reply #436 on: July 26, 2011, 09:10:43 PM »
Shelly is out of the shower

Dom and Adam are playing pool

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #437 on: July 26, 2011, 09:12:47 PM »
Kalia: If next week is an easy week, and we don't gun for them. . .

Dani: the only new person I want out is Shelly, that's it and they would save her so I would have to put one of them up anyway.

WBRB

Kalia:  I didn't come here for summer camp.  I'd rather walk out week 6 or 7 versus stay here and let them pick us off.  That's what they're doing.  I could just sit here for the next three weeks - adam, lawon, Shelly, guess who is next.  I didn't come here to make it to week 8.  I didn't come her to sit and do nothing.  Those are the people I'm furious with when I watch.   It sucks because they're real life alliances

Dani: I told Shelly that if Tony was in here, it'd be the same thing.  As long as that is planted in her head. 

Kalia;  That's why for me if I'm going to put that on the line, I need to leave this game with $7000 and that's sequester.

Dani:For me, obviously, the money would be great but for me to come back here is to prove that I can win because I feel like I got robbed and its more like a personal thing I want to do and its so difficult.

Kalia: You have two pairs that aren't trying to do anything

Dani: They are helping themselves and not me.  THey feel threatened by Dom and that's why they want them.

Kalia: B&R should be willing to get whatever help but they don't realize they're the no. one target. Everyone is trying to get to week 5, but someone is going  home next week.  If Im here for sequester, I don't mind walking around and calling people out.  I don't.  At least that would be fun.

Dani: Its not personal. I like Jeff, but I'm trying to play the game.   I don't know.  I didn't come here to not play.  I play this game. I know how to play this game.  No one is playing the game. 

Kalia; I have to believe that when people realize they're on jury they will start playing instead of people trying to be safe to get to the next stage. 

Dani: IF I get HOH and put them up, I can make deals with every single person.  For me, (lots of moving) 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #438 on: July 26, 2011, 09:14:58 PM »
kalia: talking about how boring this game and talking about calling people out and putting people out. 

Dani: I'm just so afraid that after that Rachel wins.

Kalia: If they win, we have to (blankets ruffling) . . .  You can't put them up on Friday.  I don't think you can do anything other than not throw the HOH, but not make a power play

Dani: They will back door me. 

Kalia: it also matters who you're on the block with.

Sorry, this part of the convo is choppy because of whispering and blankets rubbing on the mics
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #439 on: July 26, 2011, 09:18:12 PM »
Kalia and Dani talking about votes after this week. 

Kalia:  Adam, Porsche, Lawon, Shelly, Me.

OMG . . . Kalia is doing something funky with the mic. So annoying

Rehashing the Dom discussion and how Dani did want to work with him.

Kalia: I don't know how to get them to get it together.

Dani: I have to listen to them to trash talk me.

Kalia:  You just have to lay low until you can strike.  Until then . . .that's the reality.  On my end I will do what i can to start to claim people so that once we get to sequester, I'll say are we playing and if not then send me home. I'd rather be outside with people that care about me than be here and do nothing.  I was going to tell Dom the same thing. 

Dom joins the convo. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Nuala

« Reply #440 on: July 26, 2011, 09:21:13 PM »
outback they are talking about clubs in Vegas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: July 26, 2011, 09:21:59 PM »
And dom leaves.

Dani: I can tell that he's mad at me.

Kalia: He said in the shower that it sucks that he feels he has people in his corner that would do something and he has to go home.

Dani: who did I tell you I'd want in final 4?  Me, Him, Rachel and you because I know we could be her.

Dani: Week 1 shelly made a deal with us that we'll keep you and dump cassi. She already has  deal with them.  That's when I told you that Jordan said they have final 6 because she's nice. 

Kalia: the one person we don't all trust is shelly. I have never once come in here pretending to be someone I'm not.  And, she comes in with her whole genuine and true and family and daughter.  She told me she has no deals with anyone. 

Dani:  We should probably get out of here. 

Feed Freeze
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: July 26, 2011, 09:25:06 PM »
Kalia and Dom in the kitchen

Kalia: I'm bored.

Dom:  You're bored.  I'm here 48 hours in pure hell.  Let's sing.

WBRB.

Kalia: They know I'm friends with Dani.   The only reason I'm not a threat is because I can't win.

Dom: They brought your name up in there.  I said, nope not her idea because it wasn't.

Dom: I hate my chubby assed picture. 

Kalia: She's upset. Don't rub it in.

Dom: I'm not. 

Kalia: It just sucks. Why doesn't anyone get it?   I said to her I swear that if I'm a pawn, I'll rock you're world.  Do not play me.

Dom: right.   I'm done. Good bye. Checked out.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Nuala

« Reply #443 on: July 26, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
talking about how crazy Vegas is but you have to experience it

Jeff and Lawon said they could only do it for 2 days

Rachel it is so fun

Nuala

« Reply #444 on: July 26, 2011, 09:30:09 PM »
RAchel I really love everything about Vegas

Adam yeah we wouldn't know

Rachel yeah

Dom they have really good resturaunts there\

Nuala

« Reply #445 on: July 26, 2011, 09:31:45 PM »
now they are talking about Jersey Shore

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: July 26, 2011, 09:33:06 PM »
Porsche and Jeff in bathroom.

Rachel head to HOH, Brendon laying down up there.

Rachel getting ready to take a shower.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #447 on: July 26, 2011, 09:36:02 PM »
Porsche looking pretty and not in her purple sweats.

Shelly blow drying. 

Jeff showering. 

[Seems as if all is quiet and its my bed time. ]
~ Caitlin Thomas

Nuala

« Reply #448 on: July 26, 2011, 09:36:25 PM »
now they are talking about the kardashians and the little ones

Nuala

« Reply #449 on: July 26, 2011, 09:39:02 PM »
Dom is a clothing model

Dom 2 yrs ago I was dating a girl who was kinda doing a shoot

:wbrb