General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Pretty Little Liars

(1/2) > >>

GreenNegg:
Does anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? I love it!  :tup:

brenchel_forever:
I just started watching it this season, my 15 yr old daughter got me started on it!! I hated that the season finale was tonight...they sure know how to leave people hanging!!!

GreenNegg:

--- Quote from: brenchel_forever on August 30, 2011, 11:23:00 PM ---I just started watching it this season, my 15 yr old daughter got me started on it!! I hated that the season finale was tonight...they sure know how to leave people hanging!!!

--- End quote ---

It was good right? :)

brenchel_forever:

--- Quote from: GreenNegg on September 03, 2011, 06:31:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: brenchel_forever on August 30, 2011, 11:23:00 PM ---I just started watching it this season, my 15 yr old daughter got me started on it!! I hated that the season finale was tonight...they sure know how to leave people hanging!!!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It sure was. I wanna know who A is though!!!  :)

GreenNegg:

--- Quote from: brenchel_forever on September 08, 2011, 01:01:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: GreenNegg on September 03, 2011, 06:31:53 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It sure was. I wanna know who A is though!!!  :)

--- End quote ---

Hahaha me too!! Lucy Hale (Aria) mentioned in an interview (Ryan Seacrest if I'm not wrong!) that Mona was 'A' in the books. I'm not sure about the TV series though.

And the PLL theme song is forever stuck in my head!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version