Author Topic: TAR AUS 2: Pre-Race News and Speculation*includes PRE-RACE Promos and Caps!*  (Read 92567 times)

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Laoag City will not be frist destanation because of lack of direct flights between australia and the philapeens

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Maybe it's one of the last destinations?

Offline 4everTAR

• RFF Newbie
News about upcoming TARA5 application this year

LAOAG CITY, Oct. 20 (PIA) — Get ready for season 5 of the reality game show The Amazing Race Asia as it goes to Ilocos Norte.

The municipalities of Burgos, Bangui and Pagudpud in Ilocos Norte will be the show’s trail for season 5 which will be aired in next year’s episode.

The US-based reality show chose the seven great wonders Ilocos Norte for the utilization of the shows’ venue.
The Amazing Race Asia 5

The Amazing Race Asia Season 5 goes to Ilocos Norte
These spots include the Kaangrian falls, Avis falls, The Cape Bojedour which is thehighest light house in Asia, the famous Kapurpurawan rock formation all from Burgos, the Patapat bridge, the beaches of Pagudpud, and the first windmills in Asia located in Bangui.

Mayor Chrisente Garcia of Burgos said, “the team of the show were mesmerized with the tourist spots in our place and decided to shoot the episodes of the show here, upon the initiative of our provincial governor.”

“This is good because this will also be part of promoting tourism in our place,” he added.

The seven stop-overs in the place compliment the component and the game orientation of the show.

Basically, the structure of the race is for the teams to travel to different locations by following the route information, perform some various tasks, and checking in at the Pit Stop.

Teams normally complete all the tasks and check in at the Pit Stop before they are eliminated. Occasionally, on an elimination leg, if all other teams have checked in and the last team is very far behind, Route Markers may instruct them to go directly to the Pit Stop without completing the rest of the leg.

Milagros Gonzales, Chief of Department of Tourism Field office in Ilocos Norte, together with the mayor of Burgos, is currently having their field inspection to places where the show will commence.

The participants for the competition will be arriving this December to start the race. (ANL/CJD-PIA 1 Ilocos Norte)

now i know this says tara 5 but as they havent had any applacation stage i am thinking this may be tarau 2

Yeah. I think this is not TARA5 but TARAUS2. I'm glad that they're going to Ilocos Norte. That place is stunning!

Hi everyone :) I'm a newbie even though I've been following these threads for awhile...Thought It was about time I got off my butt and joined up!   

Anyway...It says on the first line..."Get ready for season 5 of the reality game show The Amazing Race Asia.." I think they are calling for applicants for season 5 of the Asian version...makes sense..they are up to season 4.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
But it says December and they haven't even had applications for season 5.  :duno:

• RFF Frantic Poster
But it says December and they haven't even had applications for season 5.  :duno:
yes and that why it may be tar au 2

tomorow is  1 year since tar au 1 started filming
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 07:19:02 PM by theamazingracer21 »

• RFF Frantic Poster
wow tar au still has not started
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:15:02 AM by theamazingracer21 »

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
Laoag City will not be frist destanation because of lack of direct flights between australia and the philapeens

They can take a flight from Australia to Manila. Then take a domestic flight from Manila to Laoag or take a 12-13 hour bus.

• RFF Frantic Poster

They can take a flight from Australia to Manila. Then take a domestic flight from Manila to Laoag or take a 12-13 hour bus.

there are very limarted direct flights to Manila(ie one daliy flight) but maybe teams can fly via sigapoure,KL or jakarta

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?

there are very limarted direct flights to Manila(ie one daliy flight) but maybe teams can fly via sigapoure,KL or jakarta

I hypothesize the following would make suitable first desinations:
Auckland
Christchurch
Thailand
China
Japan
Fiji
Malaysia
Hawaii
Singapore
Taiwan
Vietnam
Los Angeles
San Fransisco

However, I would expect New Zealand and the USA to be destinations closer to the finish, because of the high amount of direct flights from these places that land in Australia in the late morning hours.

• RFF Frantic Poster
yes nz will probliy be first or last deasnation

i also thhink we maybe starting tomowrow(the 11th)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:55:02 PM by theamazingracer21 »

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think 1st leg is possible Manila(easy to transmit)...since they visit Legazpi city on Nov 19th(as 2nd leg).

Offline Harry4

• RFF Jr. Member
 :yess:

Hoping that the first leg is to New Zealand then to the Phillipines, if this was to happen the Race would have to start within the next few days unless the first two legs are in the Phillipines.

Also I hope they are going to India this time.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
I think 1st leg is possible Manila(easy to transmit)...since they visit Legazpi city on Nov 19th(as 2nd leg).

Legaspi again? Will this be TARA all over again? I hope they'll just go to Ilocos Norte or Cebu.

• RFF Frantic Poster

Legaspi again? Will this be TARA all over again? I hope they'll just go to Ilocos Norte or Cebu.
the producers have listened and are still coping task and legs

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Time to stay alert.... we should be getting close!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Zapetepe

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • General Discussion Forum
How good are you guys at cast spoilers?

Melbourne Center Of Open Discussion.Debates.General Chat.Politics.Societal Attitudes.Causes.Headline News.And More.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Time to stay alert.... we should be getting close!

What? It's already start?
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
It'll most likely start right after the current american season ends, just like the first season. so it's mid-may
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:45:49 AM by kevint2010 »
Bring on the 21!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
First Promo !!  :hearts:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KAulaz75cAY?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KAulaz75cAY?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 12:30:06 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

• RFF Frantic Poster
The ad shows the Mona Lisa which is in paris ( and I went to see it once) . This ad confirms paris as a destination.

Keep an eye out for any promos mainily during TAR US
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:07:54 AM by theamazingracer21 »

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Last night I was watching revenge and I saw another ad. It was similar to the first one except for they ran past a meat pie  :lol:

• RFF Frantic Poster
Last night I was watching revenge and I saw another ad. It was similar to the first one except for they ran past a meat pie  :lol:
Random

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
There has been an advertisement the past three nights during My Kitchen Rules. I saw the meat pie one, and the Mona Lisa one, and I think there might possibly have been another one too, but I'm not sure. :duno:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline tarauslover

• RFF Full Member
There has been an advertisement the past three nights during My Kitchen Rules. I saw the meat pie one, and the Mona Lisa one, and I think there might possibly have been another one too, but I'm not sure. :duno:

Yeah you're right, the same user that uploaded the first promo that Peach posted above also uploaded another one where the Eiffel Tower I think turns into a clothesline.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Do we have a date for the Premiere yet??
RFF's Golden Rule: