Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Monday 7/18/11  (Read 60501 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Monday 7/18/11
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2011, 07:46:51 AM »
sorry i lost my connection here's my post from before lawon re enters the bathroom

dom i got one to tell you.. i really am going to school as a bio major.. but im thinking aboput pre med

cassi.. no way.. well u did  say u went to school for dio

lawon leaves

dom i really want to  go to school for premed after i finish this.. 

cassi how long have u went to school for it

dom 18 units

cassii u have to tell me

dom its a really good one 2!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2011, 08:07:15 AM »
Cassi and Dom are still awake as Adam is snoring really loud. Dom finally shakes him and wakes him up, he says sorry and all is quiet again.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2011, 09:48:47 AM »

Feed Check. Shelly is up and outside, in deep thought. All others still sleeping.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2011, 10:21:23 AM »
Shelley picked up all of the cups and towels in the backyard and started laundry, moved into the kitchen continuing to clean and straighten up.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2011, 10:37:15 AM »
Brendon/Shelly are up!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2011, 10:49:20 AM »
Bren talking to the camera about Rachel having a hard time this year, because she feels like it is a repeat of last year. He is saying this week will be enjoyable because Cassi the mean girl is going home, like a girl last year. He says a bb tip is when someone tells you they are straight up they are not. 
He wants floaters out, and thinks his side is mostly floaters like Jordan, although she did win her first hoh, and could slide by like last year. Saying hi to friends all over the world. What is he doing, campaigning for favorite.
He is back because he and Rach wanted to earn some money for them to help them ,make a good start, does not plan to do anything like this again. Hopes his research dept forgives him.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2011, 11:00:17 AM »
Just outside having coffee, talking  about they are not into drama, girls are really into it, but not guys.
Shelly say women are very territorial, fight over the smallest things. Bren asks how Cassi is doing. Shelley says she is okay.
Both say they had no idea what was going on yesterday. Bren says he tells Rach to walk away, Porsche is not your battle.
He says Rach sees P as herself last year being picked on. Shelly trying to tell him Cassi just speaks her mind, and she didn't hear any of that, but Bren obviously believes Rach's side.
Shelley saying Cassi was a huge defender of Rach coming into the house, believed Rach was picked on last year. Shell says both are probably telling the truth as they see it.
Bren believes Cassi was lying to their faces, and Rach feels she has to fight this year like last year. wbrb......   
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:25:36 AM by Lily »

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2011, 11:09:16 AM »
Shell wants to make sure she is safe. He says he was going to put up L/K but Kalia got hurt. Now they both know she was faking, and are disgusted with her for playing the sympathy card. Say she is a diva, only thinking of herself and is always so negative. Bren is talking about how she turned on the light and left it on last night for 2 hours when they were trying to sleep, and both talking about how she checks on what people are cookng and horns in, but then wants them to leave out the peppers and onions, and stuff.  Moving on to general chit chat.
Adam up in bathroom.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2011, 11:16:16 AM »
Bren telling some long drawn out story about his old company accidentally firing them, then trying to rehire him but he signed off on the paperwork and wouldn't go back. It was a Scientology backed company. Adam says what a surprise, you two are up.
Bren saying he has had lots of jobs. His father is a bricklayer Got to run, if anyone is out there.....

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2011, 11:22:38 AM »
wbrb screen must be wake up.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2011, 11:34:47 AM »
Adam called to DR, bb played music he likes this morning.  Bren still talking about Franklin. Everyone else just getting up.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2011, 11:41:43 AM »
All feeds on the BY convo with Shelly/Cassi/Brendon talking about Brendon's swimming in HS early in the AM

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2011, 12:03:57 PM »
For the past few minutes Cassi has been talking to Brendon in the kitchen. She wanted to know why she was being targeted. He told her that it was just game play, it wasn't personal and it wasn't just Rachel. She says that she was loyal after she made a deal with them that she didn't change. He can watch the DRs and give him an apology when he gets out.

Cassi says she's not calling Rachel a liar, that she believed what she was saying. She says that she's been honest with Porsche telling her that she didn't trust her. Cassi says she wanted to have an adult conversation with Rachel like she's having with Brendon. She's explaining what was said about Porsche when Rachel came into the room.

Kalia was in the kitchen and Cassi asked her if they could have a private conversation.

Brendon says he can only believe what he knows. Porsche is in the kitchen now. Now discussing who the 2 were who flipped. Brendon says she might not know what she thinks she knows. Two people flipped, but maybe not who she thinks it was.

She says on her way out she just wanted to clear things up. He says he won't hold on to things, and he makes mistakes. You can only go off of what you hear, average things out. You have to trust someone.

(Thanks Lily and Kandace!)  :<3
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2011, 12:08:02 PM »
Conversation turns ugly. Cassi tells Brendon not to be condescending. He says when you swear on your family that offends him. She's mad now and goes outside.

Brendon goes into the BR to tell Rachel. He says he told her to blame everyone not just Rachel. He said he had to leave because he was getting upset. He says he told her he knows what was said, and who said it. Rachel leaves to get her mic, Brendon taking to Porsche.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2011, 12:13:17 PM »
FF to the BY, Cassi talking to Shelly. Repeating the same conversation. She says he went into another conversation calling her a liar. ? Talking about the Salem witches trial, that's the same thing that happened with Rachel last year. Kalia has joined them now.

Cassi says Brendon says that's pretty F'd up, she says don't play the religion card on me. When she walked out of the room he called her a liar. (I must have listened to a different conversation. We need the flashback for this)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »
Lawon out now. Cassi says don't presume to tell me... When she said about she didn't make that comment. As soon as it happened, I came out to the kitchen to talk to Rachel and he said Obviously I'm going to believe my fiancée. She said she believes Rachel believes that she did say something about Porsche.

Shelly: Who WAS in that room.

Cassi: Kalia, Lawon... Shelly says then one of them told the others.

Porsche comes out and is telling them what Brendon said about her moaning..

FF to BR with B/R and Dani

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2011, 12:21:01 PM »
Brendon tells Dani she is beautiful. She says she's going to vomit. Dani doesn't want him to mention something, hard to hear with Rachel's hair blower.

Rach hasn't doesn't done her DR yet. Brendon is asking her not to start anything with Cassi. Rach says she won't, she doesn't want to be the bitchy one. He thinks he had a pretty adult conversation with her, when he realized he was getting upset, he walked away. He says learn from me.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2011, 12:24:09 PM »
FF back to Patio. Wash, rinse, repeat. Cassi telling Porsche what she said, her whole thing is she's not the same person. She didn't go the the HOH that's just her. (like Porsche) but that didn't come out of her mouth.

Porsche says she didn't know that Cassi lived in LA. Cassi doesn't hate anyone. Dislike is even a strong word for her, she doesn't know her enough to dislike her.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2011, 12:26:20 PM »
Porsche says she needs coffee and leaves.

Cassi: I'm ready to leave now. Shel says it's a nut house and Cassi agrees, she's rerady to leave now.

Dani out.

FF to the BR, Rachel was called to the DR. Porsche telling Brendon what was said.

WBRB

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2011, 12:29:14 PM »
Lawon asks Kalia why she keeps saying things to Cassi. Kalia says because she's going home, that it doesn't matter.  (PP)  Lawon says it's all so catty!

Hi Kandace!
   :hearts:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 12:32:26 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2011, 12:30:39 PM »
All feeds on BY from convos to Cassi to Random chatter.

Hi TL!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2011, 12:31:09 PM »
FF back to the patio, Bren, Kalia, Lawon and Adam. Chit chat about the song played this morning.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2011, 12:35:10 PM »
Talk goes to movies they hope to see

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2011, 12:38:46 PM »
Now chatting about some movie star(haven't been paying attention long enough) and how they are stuck up.
Then they talk about Charlie Sheen and his problems,and other "trainwreck" celebs like Lindsey Lohan and Tiger woods.

:wbrb

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2011, 12:43:28 PM »
Dani talking about the increased popularity after BB. Then the Js talking about staying in LA for a while or going to hang in Vegas