Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB13 Live Feed Updates Monday 7/18/11

(1/52) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Jordan wins HOH

Jeff is CO HOH winner by default

Porsche receives the Golden Key and is safe from nomination till there are 10 players left

Daniele holds a Golden Key and is safe from nomination till there are 10 players left

Have-Not competition was played today. Rachel and Brendon won & got to pick the Have-Nots

Have-Not's are Adam, Shelly, Dom and Cassi

America voted on JellyBeans and Beef Jerky

Dominic and Adam are Nominated for Eviction

Dom & Adam, Jeff & Jordan, Brendon & Rachel picked to play in POV

Dom wins POV

Rachel got a 2 week punishment of slop for falling in the POV comp which started midnite 7/17/11

RealityFreakWill:
Jordan and Rachel in HOH

Jordan calling out on Rachel for her behavior

FYI, about 20 mins ago or so, Rachel and Cassi had a blowout is why Rachel is upset

georgiapeach:
Rach storms out to the BY and grabs Jordan to HOH...

Rach crying,....

J says sometimes your mouth and your comments make people unhappy, and may make us all a target... You are awesome at challenges, so watch what you say, you come across a little bitchy, I am just being honest (GO Jordan!!)

Convo about Cassi, Rach doesn't like her, she thinks she will backdoor them

J: You have to bite your tongue...people are aggravated. Cassi is upset because she is going home, J told Cassi her alliance needed her gone, she was strong.

R: You can't trust her
R: Shelly said Cassi was trying to get everyone against us.

J: if Keith had come to us sooner it might have been Porshe.
J: right now we have to stick together

Jeff comes in, asks what is wrong, Jo says nothing, Jeff says should he leave

R: I was nice to her all day,

J: you are coming across as bitchy, some comments are uncalled for, I think you were insecure about her because Bran is here

J:  I am with you all 100% until we HAVE to turn on each other

Jeff brings Rach back a glass of water

R I don't mean to be bitchy

J You just have to watch, this is like highschool, everyone is bitchy

Mandoli:
(I guess I'll take 3/4.)

Cassi and Dominic talking at the hot tub. Cassi talking about someone. Cassi knows that someone wants her out. Dominic mentions something about Showtime and Cassi tells the viewers to save some popcorn for her.

Cassi says something altered her mood. Says she was pissed after giving up so much. Talking about what she looks like.

Shelly's cleaning. Asking if it's a private talk so she can go clean up around the hot tub. Dominic and Cassi say no. Cassi talking about what she's going to eat when she gets out. Asks Shelly the question. Shelly says something about pancakes. Shelly thinks Cassi's talking about food before leaving the house and says Cassi's not going to do that. Cassi says after she leaves.

georgiapeach:
J: In here is different from the real world...you just have to be careful and keep your mouth shut, I am afraid someone will get mad and backdoor you 2 or us 2.

J they were pissed about the votes, you made a comment, and it got worse...

J It just comes across catty...so if I tell you maybe you will see.

J I told Cassi people are threatened by you and how she looks.

R: I am not threatened by her looks

J I thought you might be mean...but then I met you and you were bubbly...so I thought you were different, but yu get so into it, you are so competitve

R In my season I was told I looked like a prostitute and had STD's, so I was scared to come back, this was the worst year of my life so I came back to hope people will see me differently...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version