Author Topic: Weekly HOH Blogs & Pictures  (Read 20308 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Weekly HOH Blogs & Pictures
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2011, 11:02:19 AM »
Pics coming tomorrow. Don't have time today. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2011, 03:28:31 PM »
I can see why Kalia is a writer in real life, she writes well and with humor.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2011, 11:11:02 AM »
Pictures:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2011, 12:06:10 PM »
more...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2011, 12:53:59 PM »
final set...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2011, 03:20:07 PM »
These seem like a better batch of pictures this week! Everyone got into it this time.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 04:53:59 AM »
HOH BLOG: DANIELE

Second time's a charm.

Wow. Where do I begin?? This HAS to be the season of the worst games moves. EVER! From trying to backdoor Jeff prematurely, to Lawon asking to be evicted, to keeping Rachel in the house. HOLY CANNOLI! One of the stupidest moves in this game is to evict one of your own allies… Why would anyone do that? Lawon was a back up plan that went very wrong. Last week I finally saw the people I can trust and the people who I cannot, plain as day. Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I try and think logically through worst case scenario… if it's the worst thing that can possibly happen, it probably will.  This isn't my first rodeo and I know how this game works. I'm not going to lie, it was really hard to come to grips with the fact that the last two HOHs were a complete waste. It wasn't easy to accomplish what we had, and it all was erased. This week, … this week was a week for me to clean up the mess that was left from last week. Hey, I got the guy out once before, why can't I do it again?

HOLD ON… I just want to say… How the heck did Brendon get voted back into this house?? (; I was REALLY REALLY hoping Dominic was going to get the chance to come back in the house. It would have been great to have a close ally and a close friend back in the game. I miss his guts. In fact, I would have traded almost anyone to get Keith, Cassi, and Dominic back in this house. WE'RE EVICTING ALL THE FUN PEOPLE! No, really.. I apologize if this cast is uber boring we sleep A LOT. Some more than others.

We are getting closer and closer to the end of the game. It's crazy because it feels like I walked through the door yesterday, but at the same time it feels like we have been here forever. It's time for me to step up and make sure that I have security blankets everywhere!  At this point in the game, I'm pretty much back to where I was in the beginning of the season.. having deals of some sort with, well, everyone. This could be a smart move, and this could also be to my own demise. In this house, everyone is scared of other people. Too scared to put someone up in case they come off the block, too scared to vote a certain way exc. The only thing I'm scared of in this game is… myself. I HAVE to make sure to play my cards wisely and not outplay myself. I need to calculate each and every move I'm going to make and have more than one back up plan in case things start going in another direction. I mean I'm evicting Rachel's finance TWICE and after he leaves, the only person she really trusts is me.. How does that even happen?

I'm definitely starting to get home sick. I miss being around people that actually care about me and having conversations that aren't big brother strategy. As cheesy as it sounds, it was so heart warming to see pictures of my roomies and bestie. Just hearing in a small letter about things that are going on outside of this house makes you feel great. I cannot wait to see everyone on the outside and catch up. On the other hand, the best part of winning HOH this week is securing that I will be spending another birthday in the Big Brother house. Birthdays get really lonely in here, but right now, there is not one other place I'd rather be.

I can't say it enough, but I truly hope I'm making all my friends, family, and big brother fans proud. Even for those of you that hate me and hope desperately every week that I get evicted, I hope in some way or another you feel as though I'm playing a good game. Apparently I do well with my back up against the wall because I feel like I'm fighting for my life each and every week in this game. Here's the thing with Kalia, I love her dearly, but she thinks she is just as big of a target as I am… that is B. FALSE. People are scared of me in this game, and people want me gone sooner than later. I need to branch out there and make other deals and back up plans to ensure that I stay in this house as long as possible. Being back in this house for a second time is still surreal to me and second place is not an option. NO REGRETS ONLY CHOICES!

koolio,
------------------->Dani.     

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/62788/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 05:07:59 AM »
Pictures...

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 12:07:18 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2011, 01:04:38 PM »
more..

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2011, 01:38:18 PM »
last set...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 11:23:18 AM »
HOH BLOG: JEFF

hey everyone its big jeff here your new HOH.  let me start off by explaining the 3rd person nickname "big jeff".  it started off as just a joke between me and my buddies, and some how in the BB house it got out of control a little bit so sorry about the the 3rd person references in the DR, just having fun.

i wanted to give a little shout out  to my brother scott for all the great pic's of me, my parents, nieces, himself, and my HOH basket.  thank you marley and macy for the wonderful letters you wrote me, really made my day and gave me more motivation than ever to understand what i was playing for and why i'm here, TO WIN!!  my sister in law ali got the shaft from from my HOH pic's but i was still thinking of you!  i also have another older brother people might not know about with a wife and 5 kids and i wish them all the best as well.  my parents, family and good friends thanks for all the support!  love you very much!!!  i'm gonna do my very best to get jordan and i to the final 2, im determined and extremely motivated!!!

really quick just wanted to say hi to dick sorry you had to go brother, hope all is well!  Also keith, cassi, & dom, can't believe you guys were locked up that long, it was good seeing you all again, looking forward to the final so we can all hang out again!

now as far my new house mates, casey is hilarious in his banana suit!  no wait, that was the other season haha.  seriously its a total different game this time around!  of the remaining house guests lets start with shelly.  shelly is awesome, so down to earth, easy to talk to.  now on a totally different subject lets go to rachel.  rachel rachel rachel, what a handful to say the least.  i truly think she means well but just has a bit of growing up to do.  but like i said i think her heart is in the right place.  i'm learning more and more how to understand her each day.

adam's turn.  adam is a great guy, big heart, full of laughs and his best attribute to me is how he takes jokes so well.  some people in here are way to sensitive and adam is the opposite.  i'm glad he's here to cut up with on a daily basis.  good people.

okay daniele's turn.  what do i say about daniele?  i think me and daniele are very similar in a lot of ways but just play the game very differently.  i would have loved to work with her but the way things went down early on, it just wasn't meant to be…  she's not to happy with big jeff at the moment so will just move on to the next person.

kalia….  well kalia does a lot of talking and also a lot of sleeping haha, its true!   early on i thought that kalia was pretty cool, but im not sure its kalia who is left in this house anymore?  she seems to have been drinking whatever juice daniele has been giving her and has made a visible change in her personality..  but once we get outta here im sure she'll come back to her normal fun kalia self.

porsche………  your guess is probably better than mine on how porsche is.  i think i talked to her about an hour in total in 54 days.  she's seems like a really fun girl, seriously, but im not sure if she's really as bubbly as she puts out, or if she a BB mastermind and has been playing us all along?  haha, honestly, i don't have a clue?  she likes to bake and she's good at making things out of clay.  good job porsche!  ha

now lets do JORDAN!!  jordan is of course the best as im sure you all can see, she is trying really really hard and is more competitive than i have ever seen her!!!  kinda turns me on! haha.   but the best thing is she hasn't lost how sweet and kind she is, that girl is truly one of a kind!!  she did a wonderful thing when she gave up that phone call to home, because i know how much she wanted to talk to her mom!  but she did the right thing and that's one of the many things i love about jordan to say the least!  without her here i'm sure how i would get through this!!   we are both happy we made it this far and that we are the last couple remaining in the house!  but were not done yet, trust me!

in closing just wanted to say thank you so much again to my family for everything, hope im not doing anything to embarrass you too badly…  my friends, also people watching the show who like big jeff, thanks for all the support!!!  if you don't like big jeff you should not be reading this and you should be doing something more productive with your day other than correcting all my grammar mistakes losers! haha

PEACE IM OUTTA HERE!!!

Jeff

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/63237/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2011, 12:01:47 PM »
Pictures...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2011, 12:30:22 PM »
more...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2011, 01:01:03 PM »
final set...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2011, 07:53:49 PM »
HOH BLOG: PORSCHE

Well HELLO outsiders!!!!!! This experience in the Big Brother house has been a roller coaster so far! I don’t think I could have figured out who the top 6 would be… and I’m so happy to be apart of it!!! 4 new kids and 2 vets WOW!!!

The last week was a very trying week for me.. ME and my closest friends in the house were on the block :( Which brings me to set the record straight to all those that wonder about me and Rachel. Her and I were very close in the beginning… but this house can bring out many emotions and can cause people to lash out. She’s a great girl and we both have outgoing, bubbly personalities but there came a point in my experience here that I no longer wanted to talk game 24/7 and I wanted to enjoy my time getting to know all my roommates. Dani, Kalia, Dom and LE gave me something really special and that was the ability to look past the game, even if for only a few hours a day and that is something I will always cherish from them. LE I miss you! p.s. the Jammer cards are ready! :D

Back to this week!!! You haven’t experienced big brother until you live a fast forward. The rush you get from this is like no other in the house.  Of course I tried to help Dani when she thought there was no hope. I was sad to see either of my girls go but I was actually happy that we all got to share the have not room experience before being split up. Moving on to Kalia winning the first fast forward HOH.. it was amazing :) and me winning the Power of Veto and It being my first win of the season was better then words. I’m glad I got to compete with some of the best players in the house and finally beat them. I hope you all understand that’s why I couldn’t save Jeff. He’s a great guy and I hope we’ll be friends after the show. However, in here he ran a tight ship that I wasn’t on.

The second HOH of the fast forward is why i’m here writing this!!! I can’t believe I Won my first HOH.. ok yes I can ;) and maybe it would’ve been sooner if I got to play the first half of the game LOL!!!! Sorry to everyone that thought I was boring up until 3 weeks ago and my family and friends who knew I wasn’t being myself. This house is very hard to deal with… and I knew it would be ;) ;) I can never thank the people who helped get me here enough and I hope i’m making you guys proud.

Now some truth.. I’m so Sorry I opened the Pandoras Box!!!!!! Things were perfect numbers wise.. I guess I was hoping to share the money with someone in jury and get myself a couple votes in the end.. but if I had to pick anyone to be safe this week and get the money it was Kalia. I’m really happy to be playing with her.. I just hope she don’t flip on me (that’s this crazy house talking)

Adam- Thank you for always making me extra crispy bacon!!!!
Shelly- Thank you for your help the first week in the house and looking out for me on a personal level. I know i’m hard to deal with when it comes to older women motherly figures.
Kalia- You were the one I made my first deal in the house with and I hope you’re the one i’m making my last deal with also!! Drinks at the Dime after??
Rachel- HEY GIRL ;) I would not have been able to make it through the first few weeks without you and you have worked your butt off to get where you are! I’m happy for you.
Jordan- We haven’t talked much this season but when we did I found it really easy to open up to you. You are one of the purest people I know and I hope you stay that way forever.

To the housemates of the past… I hope this is an experience we will never forget.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/63599/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2011, 11:06:13 PM »
Pictures....

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2011, 01:16:17 AM »
last set...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2011, 05:11:51 PM »
HOH BLOG: RACHEL

FIRST THANK YOU AMERICA FOR VOTING BRENDON BACK!!!!!!!!! Sorry that he wasn't here longer

WOW! I cant believe that I am here, I cant believe that I am HOH again and that its final 5! I am SHOCKED! I AM SO EXCITED! and I AM NERVOUS!!!!! Next week is HUGEEEE for me and Jordan final 4 and hopefully final 3! This season of BB has been a ROLLER COASTER FOR ME FOR SURE! With my fighting fire in the beginning of the summer winning ALOT and having Brendon to fight with, then loosing Brendon and trying it alone.  (Some how I help convince the house guests to keep me vote out Lawon, and that brought Brendon BACK into the house!) Then again Brendon back but my "alliance" pretty much turning on us by voting Brendon out 5 to 1-- throwing or not throwing a veto??? And me in the house alone again, then fighting again basically alone and then with Jeff leaving in the fast forward really having to fight for Jordan and I when everyone wanted me out as the next target-I've had to REALLY evolve my game play this season and adapt and have grown a lot as a player and person!

I have had so many ups & downs in the game this season and I think that I have really had to work and fight and do whatever to stay here and make it even this far! From basically always being a target, being nominated 4times and surviving, to winning 3 HOHs 2 Vetos and wheeling and dealing when I was down and alone, I've constantly had to FIGHT to be here.  Every time I play this game I have ALOT of people gunning for me and coming after me and all for different reasons! Its been really hard but I truly can say that I DO LOVE THE GAME, RESPECT THE GAME and want to fight to be here at any cost and play to the end!

In this game you see how much it can change in a week or even more in a day, and you have to evolve and accept every change roll with it and LITERALLY EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!!!! I have to really buckle down now at this point in the game and finish on top if I want to win and fight in EVERY competition, I was able to win the veto to save Jordan and myself (YAY!) and win HOH in the final 5 to guerentee that Jordan and I can be in the final 4, but next week I have to win the veto and that last veto is SOOOOO IMPORTANT I HAVE TO WIN TO STAY or Im out of the game! I don't think that in the beginning of the summer I would have thought that the remaining people in the house would have been the final 5 but thats Big Brother for you! If I had one piece of advice for people who want to play and stay in the game I would say adapt! I think its crazy to think that Brendon, Danni, and Jeff are in the jury but I know that I have to fight for myself to be here and for Brendon and thats what he would want me to do, FIGHT and WIN and I know he doesn't want to see me in the jury house AT ALL! The decisions that you make in this part of the game are so key because if I make the wrong choice then I may be voted out and go home next week.  So I am considering alllllllll my options, I really want to be in the final 3 and have Jordan right there with me, and I cant play in HOH so its all up to the VETO NEXT WEEK! I have one shot!

I am so blessed that I can come back and play the game and have gotten to really fight hard and to play every aspect of the game, the social game the competitive game and the all around big brother deals game!

I know my mom is reading this so I CANT WAIT TO PLAN MORE WEDDING FUN and I can't wait to finally MARRY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!! :) I am so in love and so ready to be his wife! :) I never thought that I would meet some one that is so perfect for me and that we could have such a real love, its not always butterflies and sparks but its real and were best friends and one DYNAMIC DUO if I do say so myself :) Its so amazing to be able to come into this game again and fight beside the love of your life and to have the opportunity to play for a chance to start a life for your selves! One of my favorite moments this summer was playing in the V-tropolis Veto with Brendon because he and I make such a great pair, (and he speaks my language…I need a triangle haha) It touched my heart so much when Brendon used the veto to save me, it was so self-less and thoughtful especially when he knew that he was probally going to get voted out, but for him to give up the chance to win a half million dollars(AGAIN) I know that I have some one SO AMAZING AND SPECIAL and that I HAVE TO STAY HERE and pull this off for our future lives together! :) Other favorite moments of the summer were my Big Brother back yard Trash Bag wedding with our BB vows! :) and when Brendon came back because he knew he wanted to spend at least one more week with me! Knowing that Brendon has so much faith in me to use a veto on me and to know that he believes in me enough to win this game and fight and keep trying even at my lowest points, is so special and makes me really want to continue to fight for us and for our love and for our future!!!  I truly feel like I am one lucky girl and that I am so blessed! :) I think we have an epic love story! :) and funny enough we met on big brother, and we may win money on this show that can help us start our lives, and now I have a one in four chance of that happening! Its sooooooo surreal to think about-and to think that I was just a fan over a year ago and now I've played this game twice and its changed my life so much!

Thanks to all my family and friends and to everyone rooting for me! :) I really appreciate all the support and y'all are my driving force!

To my family I promise I am fighting my heart out I know the opportunity comes once in a life time and that I have to take FULL advantage of this shot I have been given.Thank you for praying for me and believing in me.

Also to my future family in law! :) I cant wait to be your daughter in law & I am trying so hard to fight for Brendon and I and to take on this game and really play with my full heart.

Thank you to ALL THE FANS Of the game and the show and our cast! :) I hope y'all are having fun watching our season!!!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/63757/

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2011, 06:25:55 PM »
Thanks again Will for posting Rachel's Blog  :tup:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2011, 06:40:58 PM »
Pictures...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »
more...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2011, 09:06:20 PM »
last set...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2011, 05:44:27 PM »
HOH BLOG: ADAM

WOW! Who would have thought that 4 years ago, when I went to my first open audition for Big Brother that one day, I would be writing an HOH Blog? After being a huge fan of this show for years, and all my friends telling me I would be great on here, I still never thought it would actually happen. But I am SOOOOO glad I was persistent and stayed with it, and FINALLY got on! My goals were this - 1) DON'T be the first one evicted. 2) Become Jury eligible 3) Make it to the final 6 where you get to play in every VETO comp and control your own destiny, and then 4) Make it to the final 3 and a shot to win the big prize. Well looky here! I have done all of that - now I just need to win 2 more comps to secure my seat in the final 2. There is still a chance I can go to the final 2 if I don't win - but I would rather earn my way there and then I would be able to make a good case to the jury why they should give me the money!

Before I go any further - I must give a huge thank you to my wonderful girlfriend Fara. The day I asked her to be my girlfriend (10/10/10), I told her about my addiction to Big Brother and how I always wanted to be on it. I explained to her that I had been trying and for her to be prepared to be alone for an entire summer if I did get on. With her being a school teacher - and having summers off - it really sucks I cannot be with her. But that is how I know she is an amazing person, she never once told me no don't do it & supported me throughout the whole process. I really wanted to win HOH sooner so I could get a letter from her, and her picture. Better late than never! Thanks for the support baby, I love you, I miss you, and I will see ya soon!!!

When I walked into the house on the first night, and saw only 8 people, I knew something bad was going to happen. As soon as the doorbell started ringing and old house guests started returning, I thought "this is going to be one short summer!!" I mean, 2 past winners, a runner up, and 3 fierce competitors. How the heck was I ever going to be able to make it far in this game? I knew my sense of humor is a little odd, but hey - make em laugh and hopefully they will keep me around. When I showed I can be a good competitor as well, I feel they started to respect me. Now that I am in the final 4 and have an HOH & 2 Veto's under my belt - I hope everyone else out there respects me as well. The hard part of this whole ordeal is not knowing what is being said about you on the outside. I mean, I am a 40 year old Heavy Metal loving, Appletini sipping, Beverly Hills 90210 watching guy. My well rounded personality has helped me in this house - and I hope it is fun for all of you watching. As a huge fan of the show - I know there are going to be people that are rooting for me, and I know there are people that will be scratching their heads wondering how I got so far. I hope I have inspired people that it is ok to be unique and eclectic. As long as you are happy and comfortable with yourself - that's what matters most.

Some of my favorite memories of this summer have been - keeping up with Jeff in the ball rolling VETO comp, no one thought I would come so close - and that showed I was here to play for real. Winning my first VETO in the Cornhole comp - gave me the thrill of finally winning something and pulling myself off the block. My 40th birthday - definitely one I will never forget. Walking around, or should I say Dancing around the house for a week in an Elf suit. And of course - having the one and only Tori Spelling walk in here. There is not much time left in this house - but hopefully I am not done making good memories.

Some of the things I am looking forward to once I am out of here - METAL!!!!!! I miss my metal friends, and going to metal shows. This past summer there were a lot of good concerts & festivals I missed but there will be lots more to come. They say music tames the savage beast - and that is so true for this savage beast. SPORTS!!!! I do not even know if there is a pro football season going on. How are my beloved New York Yankees doing? Just like the concerts - there will be plenty of sports to watch in the future. Dining out in Hoboken & New York City. Gossiping with my girls. Hanging with my boys. Posting funny pictures and status updates on Facebook. Falling asleep watching TV, and not worrying who is "plotting my demise". And of course snuggling with my girl!!!

I am so grateful for this opportunity and have met some wonderful people in this house. I cannot wait to be able to talk to some of these people outside the house and not worry about what I say to them getting around, and end up with them evicting me. I also cannot wait to meet some family and friends of my fellow house guests. From all of the stories I have heard, I feel like I know them.

To my brother Seth - I really hope you have had fun watching me on TV. Just cause I am on the show Big Brother - you will always be my favorite Big Brother!! I know Mom & Dad are watching from above. I am just sad they could not still be here with us to enjoy it.

To my boss Dana - I know you have been watching and I hope I still have a job to come back to. Not gonna lie - I do not miss the stress and the emails and the phone calls - but you know how passionate I am about doing a good job - and I thank you for your support.

To "the Family" - Sad I missed the wedding down in B'More this summer - but I cannot wait to see pics and hear stories! Hope you all have had a great summer in Maryland, Maine, NJ, etc…

To my Hoboken crew - how funny was it I was hanging out with you guys a week before July 4th and we were talking about the party on the roof. The whole time I was laughing to myself cause I was hoping I was not going to be there. Also I hope the Trivia night at the bar has stayed successful without me.

To all my other friends & family around the country and around the world - I really do miss every single one of you. I know when I get my phone back, it will be blowing up with calls and texts. Thank you for the support!!!!!

Lastly to all the Big Brother fans - I really hope this season has been as fun for you to watch as it has been to play. I know the excitement of getting to know the new cast, watching the competitions, and rooting for your favorites. I cannot wait to watch next season as a fan again, because it is SOOOOO much easier to watch than it is to play. BUT, if you have a dream of being on this show - keep trying, it took me a while to get on here - but I am so glad I did. Not just for this show but also in life, follow your dreams, set goals, and never let anyone tell you that you cannot do something. Give it your best shot - and if it doesn't work out - don't get discouraged. Some things are just not meant to be - but you will never know what you are capable of doing unless you try. Big Brother fans are the best fans in the world. No one loves any other show as much as we love this one!!!!!!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/63824/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2011, 03:26:08 AM »
Pictures...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2011, 03:32:52 AM »
more....