Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB13 Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/14/11

(1/49) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Rachel HOH

Brendon CO HOH

Keith and Porche are Nominated for Eviction

Evel Dick left the gameon his own accord

Daniele was given the Golden Key as a direct result of ED leaving and is safe for 3 weeks from being nominated.

Golden Key Holder can NOT be nominated nor play in any POV's or HOH's

Brendon and Rachel won POV

POV NOT USED

Keith and Porche remain on  the block for eviction

Zack.:
Keith/Porsche out in the backyard seating chatting about the eviction. Both Keith/Porsche say they're going home. He thinks it's true, she's lying.

Keith: I'm not in any alliances with anyone.
Porsche: Yeah you are. It's clear.
K: No it's not.
P: Yeah it is.
K: I *thought* people had my best interests.
P: They still do.
K: Let me get close-
P: No, people will think we're still associated.

She's really laying it on thick to him.

Zack.:
Cassi/Dani/Rachel in the kitchen discussing various things - Brendon, Adam's exercise regime, the taking of the weights, Dani complaining about everything. Jeff's in the bathroom still.

Rach/Dani are talking about how the house is similar to their previous experiences and how this'll affect their real lives.

Dani: I feel like I'm in Bizarro World where everything's the same but it's completely different.
Rachel: I think I'm gonna have a complex where I'm looking for microphones in the real world.

Jeff and Shelley enter and exit to the BY.

Zack.:
Jeff / Keith on the couches outside while Brendon's on the elliptical. Jeff's smoking, Keith's resting.

Jordan / Shelly / Kalia / Lawon / Dom are practicing on the golf off-screen. Adam's still working out with the juice weights.

Zack.:
Rachel playing bartender for Cassi / Porsche / Dani and now Lawon.

Rachel likes two limes in her beer, presumably to make them taste like Coronas. The group chats about the brand of beer used (Tecate?) as well as how to dress up their beer. Dani's feeling sad; she's missing her brother's birthday and can't practice for the HOH competition.

Kalia enters the kitchen. She got another warning for singing (and now got a 'You are not allow to talk about production.')

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version