Archive > Big Brother 13

Who Goes Home? [Week 1]

(1/3) > >>

Mandoli:
This is going to start a series of polls I'll do this week, just to get the general consensus of the forum. Going to be quite easy. I'll put the nominees after Wednesday's show up, and you tell me who goes home. You don't have to give a reason if you don't want to. I just want to see what you all are thinking.

Belle Book:
I'm guessing Keith goes.  Although I won't be upset if Porsche goes.

Belle Book

Reilly Queens:
I hope Keith. I think it may be 6-4 or 7-3 ??? But if the vets(if Brendon votes) and Lawon/Kalia go as  a group its enough to send him packing.

StephenWasHere:
I hope its Keith. I was indifferent until recently which of the two were booted, but I've grown to not mind Porsche (though I haven't watched the feeds).

My thoughts for how it could go down

Kalia: Keith (Thinks he's a loose cannon/whack)
Lawon: Porsche (Non-Regulator)
Dominic: Porsche (Non-Regulator)
Adam: Either (I haven't seen enough of him to determine anything, but I think he may vote Keith)
Cassi: Porsche (Non-Regulator)
Shelly: Either (Same as Adam. Haven't seen enough to determine anything but I wouldn't be surprised if she voted Keith)
Brendon: Keith
Jeff: Keith
Jordan: Keith
Daniele: Keith

So that's (at least in this scenario) 5-3 definitely and even if Adam/Shelly boot Keith, Rachel will vote out Keith I assume.

Just what I think/hope will happen

JEN4611:
I hope that's what happens. I don't love Porsh but I really dislike Keith.  :res:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version