Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/12/11  (Read 83657 times)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/12/11
« Reply #300 on: July 12, 2011, 05:39:22 PM »
brendon tells Porsha to campaign to stay here because they don't know how everyone will vote and Cassie is tryign to stir stuff up.

Porsha says that she has been and she cleared things up with Shelly. She talked with Kalia and Keith is just asking people if he has their votes and that is it.

Brendon is slightly worried about how relaxed Keith is actng and if he is this releaxed tomorrow to be really worried.

Porsha is asking what to say to people in order to stay.
Brendon says you tell them what they need to hear.

Neither think that Porsha will get Cassie's vote.

Porsha said something to Keith and she got a funny look from him and she looked away and thought whatever.  she is goign to talk to Dani more too.  She is still looking for suggestion as to what to say to people.  she knows that lawon wants her to stay, but he is friendly with Cassie and may do whta she wants.

Brendon wants to knwo what she will say.

Porsha says that if she stays and gets the golden key and stays that she cant' compete and that she won't vote against them or put them up.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #301 on: July 12, 2011, 05:44:23 PM »
Brendon tells Porsha that you cant tell the two people in a coupel that you will vote for them ebcause if they go on the block you will have to break your word, the only thing you can say is that you will vote with the newbies and that you want them to win.

Brendon says that they won't campaign for her that they are jsut going to vote for you, but we can't give you that many votes.

Porsha says that in campaigning you can't just only talk about yourself you need  to say or i need to say how keith is a strong competitor and he will be harder to beat.

Brendon mentions how Keith already blew up once in the house.

Porsha says that happened right after noms and how he is already throwing me under the bus.

brendon says that she still has two days, but she doesn't want to bank on thursday as we will all be up here and you should talk to everyone because they will at least give you a chance or should.  he has told everyone that they should listen to both sides before voting.

Porsha knows that Cassie is talking against her.  Porsha reaffirms how she has talked with Shelly already and will talk with her again.

brendon says that she needs to play up the fact that Keith is better physically and do you want him sitting around here getting stronger and stirriing, it is better to get him out now because you might not get another chance, well at least another one for a while.  we don't knwo how we will do with quizes.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #302 on: July 12, 2011, 05:46:10 PM »
Brendon tells her not to look overconfident about having the golden key because people won't like that and don't look smug and that is what Cassie is trying to say.  You have to work for it still.  she needs to play up the fact that you don't want keith sitting around and you don't know if the guys will stay or leave over the next few weeks.

Porsha agrees with everything.

Brendon tells her again not to be overconfident and to be aware of Cassie stirring up stuff

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #303 on: July 12, 2011, 05:50:59 PM »
have nots are over with midnight and Dominic says he is the only one nice enough to give up his bed.  Cassie will sleep in his bed tonight and Kalia is asking abotu it.

Dom says the further away he is from Jeff the happier he will be and Adam says that jeff will be happy about it too.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #304 on: July 12, 2011, 05:52:39 PM »
Dom talking through thte walls and he doesn't want to sleep where Dani and and now jeff doesn't want to sleep where Dom is so teh back room is out of the question.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #305 on: July 12, 2011, 05:54:09 PM »
dom is talking thru the MOD room camera angle.. says he will sleep anywhere that daniele is not.

jeff there's no room here  so dont come here

kalai.. i dont want to sleep where he is cuz of his snoring (doms)

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #306 on: July 12, 2011, 05:55:32 PM »
dani is tossing lemons at dom thru the camera angel and BB goes "STOP THAT!" :lol: they all laugh

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #307 on: July 12, 2011, 05:55:36 PM »
Jordan thinks they are setting up for something outside.  She heard banging.

Kalia hopes it is for a luxury comp.

Dani thinks it is too early

Dom yells from the other room that they need to keep it down as people are trying to sleep over there.

Dani thinks they are fixing the things she broke out there.
Jeff will be mad if he touches his stuff
Dani is throwing oranges on dom now and she hits him.

BB tells her to stop, but she doesn't listen.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #308 on: July 12, 2011, 05:56:11 PM »
Dom tells them to live in fear.

Dani and Jeff think he is doing or building something now

Jordan is bored and is going to sit in the living room.  She wants something to do.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #309 on: July 12, 2011, 05:59:01 PM »
Feed change to Lawon, Shelly and Cassie in the have not room and they have to think about what they want to eat first and they think that this has messed with their head.

They think they are the most creative group and have had the most fun over othere groups that have been in teh hosue

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #310 on: July 12, 2011, 06:01:24 PM »
They think that tomorrow will be veto and ED.

Shelly can't wait for a soft blanket.

Cassie wants her bed back.  She is taking it back.

Shelly wonders if they will turn the havenot room bak into a room.

Cassie wonders how they will do that.

Shelly thinks that maybe they will just pick things for the week and then no one will be a have not and then they will turn it back to the library.

lawon thinks it was a nice room like that

they think teh boys would be jealous.

They would all stay in this room if they turned it back into a normal room

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #311 on: July 12, 2011, 06:04:24 PM »
Porsha and Jordan talkiing about what Porsha talked about with Brendon adn Rachel up in the HOH.  She is asking how she campaigns because Cassie and Dom are on keith's side adn he is campaigning.  She is telling Jordan that keith is having Cassie talk with everyone and have them vote with the house to keep him.  POrsha is going to say that Keith will be a strong compeitor and hwo he tried to throw me under teh bus before the veto comp and wasnt' acting like my partner and he will do whatever it takes to win and is a physically strong person or would you want me around. Do you thinkt aht is good or not.

Jordan say yeah and with the voting and even if someone doesn't vote how they say they will and it goes to a tie then Rachel votes adn

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #312 on: July 12, 2011, 06:06:05 PM »
rachel exchanging her mic

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #313 on: July 12, 2011, 06:08:50 PM »
feeds 1& 2 have jordan and porche in the parlour room. porche is talkign to jordan about the votes

jordan dont worry.. u have the votes to stay.. i think they are coming after me and jeff

porche dont worry if they put you up they are gonna be backdooring brendon and rachel

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #314 on: July 12, 2011, 06:14:49 PM »
Brendon wants to know what everyone is doing and Rachel says they are all napping and Jordan is talking in teh spa room with someone.

bredon wants to knwo the time

Rachel says four

brendon wants to have a little something to eat before he works out

Rachel wants him to nap with her

Brendon wants to knwo why porsha thinks keith is staying and that she is one of the worst game players ever.  Brendon is frustrated with dick gone and Porsha is crazy and not entertaininga nd she is all over the place and is frustrating and she could not cause waves and stay in this game a long time, but she is going to spill any piece of info we give her and you have to remember that and not forget.  he wants Rachel to play this right and not get emotional if it goes against them and Jeff and Jordan don't win hoh and go up and we then get replaced and then you were not with Dani.

brendon tells her she is being too emotionala nd not playing smart that she has to play smart and never doubt Danielle, ever

Rachel says she doesn't doubt her.

brendon wants Rachel to think before she thinks and not make Danielle doubt anything and not trust her.  Dani is the only person in this house besides me that I want you to trust.

Rachel doubts that they would get rid of Jeff over Jordan but Brendon thinks that they would be idiots not to keep Jordan, Dani is going to have a huge target on her back when she is able to compete adn she will be a strong competitor,  It sounded like you had doubts about her because she is no longer a couple anymore.

Rachel gets it.

Brendon brings her up here so that Dani can get to know Rachel adn understand her.

feeds change to Jordan and Porsha talking about the have not room and saying that hers was worse because this one is at least padded and now feeds are back on the HOH and Brendon telling Rachel not to listen to the BS that people are saying don't fall into feeling bad for them with them tugging on your heartstrings.  he thinks Porsha is a nice girl, but she is ditzy with her decisions and she doesn't play smart.

brb phone

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #315 on: July 12, 2011, 06:18:36 PM »
brendon brow beating rachel yet again.. brendon: dont feel sorry for these people when tey are tugging at yor heart strings..  thats why im here im the logical one

rachel i like her.

brendon you want her to stay then>

rchel.. umm no..

brendon then stidck with daniele.. she's gonna wedge herself in their group better than you can. and when yo're linked up w/ porche and the couples are splitting up.. they are not gonna liek yo cuz you're hooked up with porche. you dont have to take this personal.. I dont mean she is really a stupid person.. i just get really frustrated.. i want this to work and i wanted to work  with her.. but she shoots herself in the foot and she spills her guts all over the place and she lies to yo.. thats what im talking about. i dont want yo to be taken by what these people are saying..  it's Big brother everyone lies here.. the only personwwho's not gonna lie to yo is me.. and yeah danielle at some point may lie to you. Im telling you right now you and her are teh tickets to the end for both of you.. they watched her season.. they know how strong she is.. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #316 on: July 12, 2011, 06:24:45 PM »
brendon i wish you would have watched BB and seen britney talk **** on you.. and these people are doing the same thing in the DR here.. there's nothing wrong with liking people and being a compasionate person.  i love you for that  and thats how i am.. i can relate to them.. but we are not here to make the best friends of our lives.. i thought you already had a best friend
 rachel yo're my best friend.. i know that.. i know after the game i will hang out with daniele. but not sure anyone else

brendon keep that in mind.. unless they live in LA.. how  often are you gonna see them.. look at ragan.

rachel.. me and ragan are best freinds

brednon.. im know you are best freinds with ragan .. you have a chance to play a great social game.. you have to turn  your emotions down.. and you have to turn down the drinking.. you may say something you might regret wheile ur drinking. and have emotions .. ,, dont  feel bad..  i dont want   you to feel bad..  i love you

rachel i love you too

brendon im not trying to make you feel bad.. but your social game is not good.. voting someoen out doenst make you a dick or bitch or A-hole..  its a move..  if you want  to win 1/2 mil.. 

rachel i want to win the money

brendon.. next time someoen talks to you about  staying and youre feeeling bad.. think about our wedding  does that make you feel better

rachel yes

brendon leaves and rachel goes to the potty

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #317 on: July 12, 2011, 06:28:14 PM »
brendon went and grabbed dani out her bed. she was talking with porche in the candy room..

brendon is making pizza and now porche is outa the bed

everyone else is napping

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #318 on: July 12, 2011, 06:30:10 PM »
Dani wonders what they are going in the back

brendon wonders if there have been washer programs

Dani wants to go listen by the door adn her and brendon go listen.

Dani jokes and tells brendon to stop that.

Brendon is eatting cold pizza and heating up new pizza.

Dani decides that maybe they are jsut cleaning the pool and brendon goes back up to hoh.

Dani mouths to brendon that Porsha is goin to go back up stairs and she doesn't want to go up there

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2011, 06:31:23 PM »
kalia is up now too heads to the bathroom

dani is sitting by the sliding door and she's trying to listen to them outside and hide from the camera's

brednon you want to go upstairs?

dani.. naaa

brendon does a walk aroun the park benches and then goes inside the HOH room

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #320 on: July 12, 2011, 06:33:16 PM »
Porsha giving Kalia her campaign to save her and vote out keith, also throwing him under the bus, using everything the vets have told her

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2011, 06:38:32 PM »
Porche campaigning to kalia.. she's working the angels well!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2011, 06:40:45 PM »
BB rachel to the DR

Kalia.. im not gonna tell you that i dont lie.. but you know that i dont sugar coat things.. at first we were gona keep keith but after  he did what he did.. we're all  worried about that

kalai.. i dont know anything aobut your game..

priche it keeps changing

kalia i dont know if  your goal is to ride with rachel.. it appears you get along well with her. and i dont know if you made  a deal with the vets..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2011, 06:46:14 PM »
Porche's goal if she wins the money is to  invest it maybe buy  ahouse but to hire a camera crew and travel around the world. like rachel ray did

kalia what do you want to happene if yo stay this week?

porche i have to get in shape im not the best phsical person here.. get some color..

kalai.. you hav eto focus on staying here  and not what yo can get out of the show.. im not in the best shape and  my memory is shot..

porche yeah..

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #324 on: July 12, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »
Porsha and Porsha talking about voting and Keith, Kalia is talking about how Porsha was initally the one being voted out but now since Keith bugged out everyone doesn't want to vote for him.

Porsha says that Adam and Dom are still going to vote to keep Keith

Kalia doesn't know anything about Porsha's game, if it is to be as close as possible with Rachel, do you have a deal wtih teh vets, I don't know and a lot of this game is presumtion

Porsha will tell her her game.  She felt that keith was going to campaigna nd he told her he was after they lost the veto and she just sat back to see him plant the seeds.  She thought that this was goign to be a duo season, but with an ex or somethign and she wants to do somethign in film and tv and she needs to be herself and not be crazy and backstab people because of it and rachel has talked to me about this becasue she was made to look like a bitch and Porsha says that she wants to stay out here afterwards and see what happens afterwards and she doesn't have a place in miami anymore.  She said okay i may only have a week on tv adn people will see i am true but maybe people will want to hire me adn this doesn't have to change my life it goes from 500 to jsut a little under 3 right off the bat and that is enough for a house but I would like to have a camera crew follow me around and travel and have them record and do something like Rachel Ray with $40 a day. 

kalia okay that is after the show if you win teh money but what about your game play.

Porsha would liek to work on her body and image--work out and tan

kalia thinks that POrsha needs to change teh way she plays the game because they could work together.  you need to stop worrying about how you look and your body image, but that is after the show and nothing could happen.  I am not the strong player at challenges at all and I dont' remember things.

Porsha describes how she was bad at the veto comp.

kalia isn't close wtih anyone, even lawon and i aren't close and i know that if i go up on teh block against him and everyone will keep him because they all love him.

Porsha thinks that if any one from our side wins hoh jeff and jordan or brendon and rachel go up and we are okay.

Kalia knows that but what if jeff wins hoh and probably will put up adam and dom because they are two guys. but if cassie and shelly win hoh smart wise they will put up jeff and jordan or rachel and brendon, if jeff and jordan are up jeff will go home but the following week i am afraid.  I just feel alone and not safe.

Porsha feels stuck int eh middle of everyone because she doesnt' talk with her partner or anyone because they think i am with the other side and am not.