The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus 1 Episode 10 (Israel) Episode Discussion *Spoilers*

<< < (2/8) > >>

ovalorange:
Quote from the TV Guide:

--- Quote ---The teams continue to Israel, where they are tested on their knowledge of Hebrew. Scaling Jerusalem's old city walls proves a difficult last hurdle. Hosted by Grant Bowler.
--- End quote ---

kevin2012:
So far the race has only been to 9 countries (including Australia and counting the doubleleg as two separate legs, 7 and 8)

1. Australia - (leg 1)
2. Indonesia - (leg 1)
3. Vietnam - (leg 2)
4. China - (leg 3)
5. South Africa - (leg 4 and 5)
6. Netherlands - (leg 6)
7. Czech Republic (leg 6 and 7)
8. Poland - (leg 8)
9. Israel - (leg 9)

It's been established that this season will visit 12 countries in total, we still have 3 countries left in 3 legs, so unless one or two legs visit two different countries or it's a 13-leg race, next week's episode will probably have the teams in Israel for the first half and another country (likely Sri Lanka) in the second half. What do you guys think will happen?

From one of the promos, I have determined that the 3 missing countries are:

10. Sri Lanka
11. Singapore
12. Germany

Aussie:

--- Quote from: kevint2005 on July 12, 2011, 05:32:18 AM ---So far the race has only been to 9 countries (including Australia and counting the doubleleg as two separate legs, 7 and 8)

1. Australia - (leg 1)
2. Indonesia - (leg 1)
3. Vietnam - (leg 2)
4. China - (leg 3)
5. South Africa - (leg 4 and 5)
6. Netherlands - (leg 6)
7. Czech Republic (leg 6 and 7)
8. Poland - (leg 8)
9. Israel - (leg 9)

It's been established that this season will visit 12 countries in total, we still have 3 countries left in 3 legs, so unless one or two legs visit two different countries or it's a 13-leg race, next week's episode will probably have the teams in Israel for the first half and another country (likely Sri Lanka) in the second half. What do you guys think will happen?

From one of the promos, I have determined that the 3 missing countries are:

10. Sri Lanka
11. Singapore
12. Germany

--- End quote ---

They counted Germany on the train ride from Netherlands to Czech Republic, and I've seen the ad and I'm pretty sure Egypt was there, so  :duno:

kevin2012:
well apparentely the promo lists 12 countries, but does not include the mysterious 12th country Egypt

Your guess is as good as mine.

kevin2012:
the rest

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version