The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus 1 Episode 10 (Israel) Episode Discussion *Spoilers*

<< < (8/8)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Coutzy on July 19, 2011, 03:30:01 AM ---I like having a leg or two with no bunching points. The only time I don't like them is when they string several in a row so one team *coughLouieandMikecough* can rack up a heap of undeserved firsts.

--- End quote ---

Can I cough hard on that too. Season 16 </////3

Especially if the grandma and grand daughter didn't spill the milk at Leg 2's Roadblock, Louie and Michael would not even have made it to the Final 9. :res:

Okay, with that said.. I would rather prefer the Speedbump... 30 Minutes penalty for Sam and Ranae... :groan:

Considering it's Sri Lanka, either they crashed and burn, or they barely survived the leg. :'(

GO SAM AND RANAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ct03:
Jeff/Luke and Nathan/Tyler annoy me so much now. They're in the final four and still help each other out like crazy. At the beginning of the leg Jeff/Luke gave the surfers a map that had the clue position marked on it. Then at the roadblock Nathan literally pulled Jeff through the puzzle.

boston_jen:

--- Quote from: ct03 on July 19, 2011, 05:16:25 PM ---Jeff/Luke and Nathan/Tyler annoy me so much now. They're in the final four and still help each other out like crazy. At the beginning of the leg Jeff/Luke gave the surfers a map that had the clue position marked on it. Then at the roadblock Nathan literally pulled Jeff through the puzzle.

--- End quote ---

As long as there is another team behind them, working with a team is a decent strategy to make sure you don't finish last.  I think the map help on the last couple of legs generated enough goodwill that Nathan stuck with Jeff through that challenge, even though Nathan could have pulled ahead at that point.  By keep each other close, both teams probably improved their odds of not coming in last.

Now, if I was either of those teams, I would probably rather race against the ladies in the final, but I would imagine they would prefer to be IN the final, rather than race for second place in leg 10, and one mistake at this point could knock a team out.

Jobby:
Nathan and Tyler are not exactly wanting to help Jeff and Luke.

The problem with me not liking Jeff and Luke is that.. they're a team who constantly needs help, but do not realise so and still see themselves as a strong team. If team surfers did not help them at the Roadblock, Sam and Ranae would have made it this leg.

WalterC:
I enjoyed this episode, as it was nice to see more of Israel in TAR. For some reason, this show makes places more attractive than actual how-to travel shows.

I'm really hoping the final 3 will not be all-males in this race, as I can remember worrying about that happening in a few seasons of the US edition. So here's rooting for Sam & Renae to make it!

I wonder if any team will repeat the mistake of taking the slow bus in the next leg, just like one did in TARA4.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version