General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

The Glee Project

(1/2) > >>

cosmiclove:
It's been playing for like it's 3rd week (and tomorrow is the fourth week of the show's episode GMT +8). The winner of this show will have a role on Glee. The kids are pretty talented too. There is also a rumor that the winner (if ever a guy) will be the one to take over Sam Evan's (Chord Overstreet) role for his contract is not renewed.

What do you guys think?  :iok

TexasLady:
HMMM.. His role seemed to be diminished in the latter part of the show but I did read that he is still wanted on the show.

Welcome to RFF cosmiclove!  :welcome2:

cosmiclove:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on July 10, 2011, 02:14:31 PM ---HMMM.. His role seemed to be diminished in the latter part of the show but I did read that he is still wanted on the show.

Welcome to RFF cosmiclove!  :welcome2:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but they ended up season 2 with Sam x Mercedes starting to become a couple.  And he is still wanted at the show.

And thanks!

luv2ride801:
I've been watching the show, and I really like Damien and Cameron. Matheus (I have no idea if that's how you spell his name), really annoys me, and I feel like he is going to win and be on the show. >.< I don't understand why everyone loves him so much.

theschnauzers:
To clarify, Chord Overstreet isn't going anywhere. The new writing staff is already writing story arcs that were already planned for Chord's character, and Ryan Murphy is quoted in an interview released today that he will be meeting with Chord in person by week's end.

Ryan Murphy also said in that interview that the reaction to the "full cast" not being pick up reaction was strange to him; they obviously didn't expect the reaction. With the news today where Ryan Murphy confirms that season three will the the last for Lea, Cory and Chris as their characters are seniors, I believe Chord will become the male lead of the New Directions gang for season four.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version