Author Topic: BB13 Live Feeds Updates Saturday 7/9/11  (Read 66334 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Live Feeds Updates Saturday 7/9/11
« Reply #250 on: July 09, 2011, 07:52:27 PM »
Kahlia;  What have I done, but sleep.  WE've always said we're on the same page.

Lawon:  Maybe I got the wrong impression. I don't like you busting me out about that human resources thing.   

Keith:  Whatever, that didn't have anything to do with anything.  That was my test.  You can't play both sides.  I'm the one getting screwed, first you and now my partner.

Kahlia:  I don't think anyone is getting screwed.  Dick leaving threw everyone into a tall spin and the game is starting.  You said some things and apologized and we're all trusting people that we shouldn't everyone is lying. YOu're just freaking because you're on the block.

Keith: I'm getting screwed.

Kahlia:  I don't know.  Everyone might be getting screwed.  Its a game.

Lawon and Keith continue to discuss the jeff/jordan, etc. 

Lawon:  I'm not going there because you're a timebomb.

Keith:  YOu're tripping over yourself because you're lying.

Lawon: I don't operate like that, I don't lie.  I'm not going through that.  Drops some f-bombs

Keith:  Now, he's walking away and cursing.  He needs to go home.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #251 on: July 09, 2011, 07:55:33 PM »
Kahlia: I don't know what he said to you.  He said he was planning on voting for you to stay.  That's why I find this weird.

Keith:  He's playing both sides.

Kahlia:  I don't know.

Rachel to Kahlia:  He said he was going to vote to keep keith?

Kahlia:  Yes

Keith:  And then he tells me that you don't have my best interest.  See its not me, its Lawon

Kahlia:  ANd now I'm a target.

Rachel and Brendon:  No you're not

Kahlia:  I'm aware that everyone loves him.  If his game is a social game, that's fine.

Keith: Its good to have a social game, but don't play people

Kahlia:  You have to realize what you're walking into, but at some point we're all going to play people and people will get played.  My biggest advice is to just be careful.  I'm sorry.  I wish I could give more.

Keith:  No, its okay, you helped me show that he's playing both sides. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: July 09, 2011, 07:58:19 PM »
Lawon talking to adam and dani in the bedroom

Kahlia leaves B&R and Keith in the backyard.

Rachel:  POrsche said that Keith said you were going to save him.  So, I went out and asked him and she said I didn't say that.

Keith:  THis is my thing, and I like her.  I'm not tyring to protect her.

Rachel:  What'd you talk to her about in the backroom?

Keith: I told her I was going to talk to you guys.  She's pissed off from the first night.  She wants the golden key and is talking like you've already given it to her.  I wanted to clear the air.  I'm down for trying to work it out with her.  She don't want to do that because she thinks I'm getting out and she'll get the golden key.

Brendon:  Want to bring her over?   

Keith: Yes.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: July 09, 2011, 08:03:54 PM »
Rachel:  I don't understand why you would say that I told keith he was safe over you?

Porsche:  I didn't say that.

Rachel: YOu said that.

Porche:  I was saying were you using the veto to take us off.  He came to me and said we need to make these deals.  There's already enough drama with my partner.  I don't want to make a deal to keep you safe.

Keith: YOu'll get the golden key

Porsche:  Her to use the veto would give me the golden key and I don't want to save you. 

Keith:  I already apologized.

Porsche:  I've only known you seven days.    . . . you're going to tell me we have to make deals to keep you safe.  And, I have to think about.  WHich is why I said that to Rachel. I don't want to play the game from week 1 by making all of these deals that I have to be held to because I don't want to play with you. 

Keith:  WHy do you think you're going to be safe?

Porsche: I think because you lied and freaked out, people don't want that in the house.  I think I can beat Lawon and not you.  YOu're a bigger physical competitor. 

Keith:  I made a mistake and you can't forgive me for that?

Porsche:  It'll be easier for me with the golden key and I can sit back and watch.  I can't outrun you and I can outrun Lawon.

Keith:  So keep him in the house?

B&R I think we should let you talk because its a partners thing.

Keith:  My only thing is this guy did me so dirty and put a wedge between my players

Porsche:  He didn't put the wedge, he planted the seed. and the rest is your fault

Keith:  Okay, Okay. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: July 09, 2011, 08:06:26 PM »
Keith and Porshe rehashing.   

In kitchen, Rachel, Brendon, Cassie and Jeff.  Dani joins and says that Lawon is upset and is crying

Rachel:  Now we are villians.

Dani: I told him not to worry about, people will sink themselves, just play your game and to talk to B&R later. 

Brendon:  I just felt like it was junior high and lets just talk to them.

Jeff:  An you got something out there?

Brendon:  Yes

Jeff: I want to hear.   But, I got to go work out.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: July 09, 2011, 08:10:07 PM »
Rachel talk to Lawon

Rachel:  He's just trying to protect himself.

Lawon:  For him to confront Kahlia like that, maybe I should have said she didn't verbally say it, but she

Rachel:  Its hard when people put you on the spot.

Lawon: I don't roll like that Rachel.   

Rachel:  GIve me a hug

Lawon:  I'm me in this house all day long.  But, don't try to throw me under the bus.  I'm glad he did that, because people will see him for what it is. ANd he's trying to put a rift between Kahlia and I.

Rachel:  I don't want you to cry.  I'm going to cry

Lawon:  I do have Kahlia's back.  I do.

Rachel:  You should go tell her that

Lawon: I don't want people to think they can't trust me.  I never told anyone about what he really does.  Trying to trip me up, I don't roll like that because I can't lie.

Rachel:  I"m the worst liar.

Lawon: I can't lie, but to have defamation of character.  Regardless of what you did the other night, I gave you my word that I would vote Porsche out, but my word is broke.  You can't f**k me  I don't want you to think you can't trust me.

Rachel:  We don't.  I'll go get Kahlia.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: July 09, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »
Back in the backyard - Keith and Porsche and shelly playing the moderator of their discussion.

Porsche discussing the benefits of being a solo player and how bad it is that its only the first week.  Hard to tell if character or mistake. 

SHelly:  So you're mind was made up.

Keith:  But, she's so set she's going to get the golden key

Porsche: I'm not set, its based on votes.  But you repeating a lie,

(Ugh with these two . . .)
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: July 09, 2011, 08:13:09 PM »
Kahlia and Rachel talking.

Kahlia:  This is why I don't want to be with him, we're so quick to throw each other under the bus. 

Rachel:  And its only week 1. I'm going to work out too.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #258 on: July 09, 2011, 08:13:22 PM »
Kalia: Thats why I don't want to be with them, because they will throw you under the bus!
Rachel: Well its only week one, not week 10.

Rachel exits and Kalia putting on shoes.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: July 09, 2011, 08:18:36 PM »
Lawon:  I apologize. 

Kahlia;  I'm still going to vote with the group.

Lawon:  You told me to stop talking about the game. If you're mad I understand.

Kahlia:  YOu're the only person I've been completely open with.  That's why when they said that you said that I've said that, I was like wait. . . what?

Lawon:  But he threw me under the bus (crying), he did Kahlia

Kahlia;  That's why I told him to calm down.  He's creating more and more crap before he walks out the door.

Lawon: I feel like he created crap for me.

Kahlia:  When brendon told him, he's been saying it all week.  hes creating doubt in everyone's mind.

Lawon:  He threw me under the bus, he did.   I just want you to know . .

Kahlia:  Do you think that was his bomb . . .he's such a f'ing

Lawon:  I did say that, by your actions . .

Kahlia;  I would appreciate that if you ever feel like that, come to me first.  I've exchanged 10 words with him and I don't think we should trust him, but I'm still going to vote with the group so we don't get jacked.  People are planting seeds.

Lawon:  He said - look at him he' aint goig to win no HOH's

Kahlia:  he said that to you?   Count your chickens.

Lawon:  I did say it.

Kahlia:  Just come to me first and you have to stop talking to other people.  You have to remember that everbody is trying to do the same exact thing.  Everybody has an agenda.  You just have to make sure in moments like these you genuinely keep your cards close to your vest.

Lawon:  I snapped, I never thought I would snap like that. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #260 on: July 09, 2011, 08:19:24 PM »
Kalia: everyone in here is trying to do the same thing. Everyone has an agenda. Its the reality. You have to make sure in momnets like these, that your safe.
Lawon: I never thought
Kalia: Its because you were emotionally reacting to being thrown under the bus. Thats when you say I didn't f**** do this. I can say I will never go to anyone else without talking to you.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: July 09, 2011, 08:28:00 PM »
Rachel and Brendon in HOH bathroom.

Brendon: That's why you can't be alone with someone who feels bad.

Rachel:  I feel bad for Keith because he's probably getting screwed.

Brendon: Yes and no. Does Dani get an extra vote this week?

Rachel:  I don't think so.  But I'm the tie breaker

Brendon: Who's going to vote to keep Keith?

Brendon: You can't sever with Porsche.  We need her vote. 

Rachel:  I've been nice to her the whole time.

Brendon:  ALl it takes is one thing.  Look at how she holds onto with Keith.  You tried to call her out in front of everyone.  She's not the smartest person and she's holding on to raw emotion

Rachel:  Dani told me that if we go up, people will vote me out again.

Brendon:  WHy?

Rachel:  Because I won 2 competition.

Brendon:  Your attitude isn't helping ... all HOH and POV

Rachel: Do you want to fight with me too?

Brendon: I"m giving you golden advice

Rachel:  GO away.  Seriously.  Leave me along.   Go away - she's crying

Brendon: I'm trying to help, not be mean.  We make decisions together.  We are a duo, not for the game, but for life.  I'm telling you things because I want you to be aware because you're not always aware.  DOn't walk away from me.

Rachel: Yes you are and I'm crying and you're not stopping and I asked you to stop.  Please just go away.  I've had the worst week.

Brendon: THe worst week?  WHat week are you having.

Rachel:  Please stop, just go away.

Brendon: I love you and I'm not saying this stuff to upset you. 

Rachel:  Jeff and Jordan will want to work with Cassie and Shelly because B&R are always fighting

Brendon:  When have we fought? 

Rachel  We've been bickering about everything.  Jeff never fights with Jordan

Brendon:  I've asked you one thing. 

Rachel: What to shut up and not have a personality?

Brendon:  NO, that if you're going to talk game, I want to be there.

Rachel:  Then why do I win HOH's?  WHy don't you win them?  You want to do everything yourself.

Brendon:  It hurts my feelings that you don't want to include me.

Rachel:  I'm sad because Lawon and Kahlia are crying and all i want is a hug for you and all i get is a lecture about how I'm ruining your game and I'm doing the wrong thing.

Brendon: I'm telling you that you're unknowingly

Rachel:  You're embarrassing me.  I asked you to leave me alone.  Do you want us to look like we're a couple that fights all the time/

Brendon: We're playing a game.  Its complicated and we have to make very calculated moves.  You held me back the othe rnight and that's what I'm doing for you.

Rachel:  I think I'd be way better at this game if you weren't here.

Brendon:  Really?  You want me to walk downstairs?

Rachel: NO brendon

Brendon: Is that how you really feel?

Rachel:  No. I don't want you tell me all the time.

Brendon:  I'm not

Rachel:  Come here and don't be stupid.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #262 on: July 09, 2011, 08:30:06 PM »
Brenchel in HoH bathroom discussing votes.

Rachel: If we dont veto Keith, he's gone.
Brendon: Porsche gets on my nerves! You can piss her off, but we will need her. We just need 1 incident and she will hate you forever. She will hold on to any raw emotion she can  find.
Rahel: Dani told me if we went up that we would go out again. Its because I won 2 comps
Brendon: Thats what Im saying, if you keep opening your mouth, you wont get their vote.
Rachel: Just go away! Get! (shes crying)
Brendon: Last year I got upset when you got mad. Not this time. We make descions together. We aer a pair, a duo. For life. I am telling you because your not always aware of it.
Rachel: Stop!
Brendon: Dont walk away! I'm not tying to hurt your feelings!
Rachel: I told you to stop. Im crying! and yours till talking! Just go away!
Brendon:  I love you. Not telling you this stuff because I want to.
Rachel: Jordeff will work with Shelly/Cassy because Brenchel is fighting.
Brendon: No. THis is the first time were dogin this.
Rachel: Jordeff never fights!
Brendon: I ask you not to talk game without me.
Rachel: I havent talked game with anyone
Brendon: I know
Rachel: Why dont you win Hoh, since you want to do everything yourself
Brendon: I dont want to make all the stuff myself.
Rahel: I am emotional. Kalia/Laeon is crying. I come for a hug and you give me a lecture on how I ruin yyour game. Your embarrasing me
Brendon: Im not embarrasing you.
Rachel: Yeah you are. Id be way better at this game if you werent here.
B: DO you want me to walk ddownstairs? Is  that how you really feel?
R: No...  I just dont want you to tell me all the itme. I said dont be stupid. I said the only way I would come if we wouldnt fight. your relationship is mroe inportant than other things. Stop worrying about other stuff. Its my fault if I screw up. I'll just hang out with Dani since I dont get in trouble for hanging with her.

(about the longest convo I followed, oh my god will they stop)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #263 on: July 09, 2011, 08:31:44 PM »
Cassi: Yeah, were good. Well I was waiting for me to get called in over there
Lawon: When this stuff calms down then maybe I'll go out.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #264 on: July 09, 2011, 08:33:27 PM »
Rachel: We said our relationship is the most important thing.  We weren't going to fight.  I'm not going to say anything anymore.  I'm just going to hang out with Dani because its the only thing I don't get in trouble for doing.

Brendon: WE're playing the game together.   I don't want you to talk to people.  You've done it several times.

Rachel:  I did not.  Brendon Villegas, I'm not going to talk to you when they're live feeds and I don't need America picking on us more.

Brendon: If we're playing as a couple, we play as a couple.  We make decisions as a couple.  The only time I've talked with someonee without you was Keith because he insisted.  He was so frantic he wanted to talk to me.  I didn't say anything I jus tlistened.  I'm not making decisions without you and the decisions we make, we're making together. and I know that you're hurt for making people cry.  This is a game, Rachel.  I never said you were unintelligent. I think you're very emotiona, like me. and we help each other keep our emotions in check.  You are my best friend, I expect you to smack me around when I say something stupid or smack me around when I'm crazy.  You've done that and you're the person I listen too.  I'm sorry if I've been impatient.  I'm trying.  I love you with all my heart.

Rachel:  I love you too.

Brendon:  We don't fight all the time.

Rachel: We bicker and we don't do that in real life.

Brendon: We're in a stressful situation.  I get frustrated when you're  . .

Rachel: You get frustrated with me for everything. 

Brendon:  Do you really believe that?

Rachel:  SOmetimes. 

Brendon . . .  B:)
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #265 on: July 09, 2011, 08:33:30 PM »
Lawon going up to talk to Brenchel

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #266 on: July 09, 2011, 08:35:19 PM »
Lawon: crying . . . I don't roll like that.  In the back of my mind I knew he would try to F me.   He thought I'd back down.

Repeating everything all over again . . . I said it, I owned up to it.  I don't roll like that . . . all while crying. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: July 09, 2011, 08:38:09 PM »
pics
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #268 on: July 09, 2011, 08:39:21 PM »
Then people working out in backyard. Cassi Dominic running. Jeff teaching Dani how to lift weights and stuff. Lawon/Brenchel in HoH venting.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #269 on: July 09, 2011, 08:43:05 PM »
Jordan: Don't let it get to you. Go week by week. We still have til Thursday til things changes.
Kalia: I'll just focus on getting a six pack here.
Jordan: Its hard not to eat here. Its boring
Kalia: I dont eat that much, but everyone else does

Lawon told to get new mic

Kalia: Just be like Your not the boss of me!
Jordan: Yeah!
Kalia: My mom does that.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: July 09, 2011, 08:44:00 PM »
Rachel:  You're nicer to him when he's crying than me.  You were rubbing his back.

Brendon.   B:)

Rachel pouting.  Brendon spouting his love. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #271 on: July 09, 2011, 08:45:20 PM »
Its workout time! Jeff doing some type of weight training. Jordan, Kalia and Dani to crunches or something. Kalia asking Jeff how to get rid of Back fat. He says to do what they are doing

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: July 09, 2011, 08:46:06 PM »
Brenchel kissing. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #273 on: July 09, 2011, 08:47:21 PM »
Workout gang making fun of Rachel from last nights game of Big Booty

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #274 on: July 09, 2011, 08:49:02 PM »
Brendon can make it up to Rachel with a temple rub. 

Rachel thinks its a good way to start making up with her.

She has a rough life.

~ Caitlin Thomas