Author Topic: BB13 Flashbacks  (Read 43789 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13 Flashbacks
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »
9/8/11 2:03 pm cam 3-4 Adam tells Jordan his plead as to why he should win the money and says he’s telling her so she can go back and tell them in the jury house
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2011, 02:43:54 PM »
Final 3 HOH comp Big Brother Mixer

7:08pm all cams Feeds come back with Adam still hanging on but only last @ 30 mins on the mixer

7: 37pm all cams Porsche drops @ 45 min mark of the comp

7:41pm all cams  Rachel wins part 1 of the Final HOH comp in Big Brother Mixer by hanging on for @45 mins

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2011, 02:46:02 PM »
8:04pm Rachel does her Happy dance in the Storage room for winning

8:35pm cams 1-2 Porsche tells Rachel in the bathroom about her talk with Jordan on Wed as to why she may not keep her.

(Under handedly working Jordan for a jury vote saying that she played the game just as long as Dr. Will and people worship his game )

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2011, 02:47:22 PM »
8:39pm cams 3-4 Porsche tells Rachel she couldn’t take away her dream of winning

(and give it to someone that has just won. Then goes on to say Jordan wasn’t going to share the money with her she was going to share it with Jeff)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2011, 02:47:42 PM »
10:18 pm all cams Rachel & Porsch discuss throwing the first HOH comp

(Rachel says she was trying to encourage Porsche and Porche replies “well yeah how long are you supposed to hold on if  you are taking each other to the end”)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2011, 02:48:11 PM »
11:26 pm All cams Adam throws himself under the bus to Rachel

Adam tells Rachel he regrets turning his back on her.That he was talking GAME  thru Jeff. That he respects Jeff, he’s in your face, true to you.(To me that implies he’s not confident in his game and being on his own)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2011, 02:48:33 PM »
1:50am all cams Adam I don’t want people to consider me a floater.

Adam says that the last 3 HOH’s & Veto winners are the Final 3.So nobody can say we floater to the end and if they say that  they will get their ass kicked. I don’t want people to consider me as a floater.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2011, 02:49:07 PM »
11:21 pm all cams 9/8/11 Best Rachel line of the night:

Kalia was  popping deals out like a toaster! :lolmao:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2011, 10:42:05 AM »
9/11/11 @12:17am all feeds adam heads inside and  rachel tells porsche she feels so bad for adam, she says she told adam she was not taking adam.

porsch says you straight up told him?

rachel he was like be honest with him so i was like yeah

porsche why does he still joke about it? he didnt ask me? he eluded to it with porsche earlier saying he would campaign for her to win the $500g's that he would tell jeff he didnt deserve  it and to give his vote to porsche

porsche are you sure you said you aren't oo porsche is a little worried

rachel yeah i wouldnt lie about that

rachel i told him i  made a deal with porsche and that im taking her and then he was like i figured that and i said that  i was going to take the person who won the second part.. and i was like i dont know what im going to do. he was like yeah i kinda figured that..

porsche we still have the 3rd part

rachel yeah but obviously. .. adam comes out and talk stops

meanwhile on feeds 1 12:18am  adam heads to the SR and talks to the live feeders " says nice guys finish 3rd."  then he pleads to us Veiwers to vote for him as america's favorite  juror still bugs me he claims to be a superfan and doesnt know its AMERICA'S  FAVORITE PLAYER

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2011, 10:43:19 AM »
9/11/11  feeds3/4  @12:55 porsche says to rachel im surprised he didnt ask me

rachel he didnt?

porsche uh uh porsche gives rachel a look

rachel why are yuou looking at me like that?

porsche you better have told him

rachel please ask what ever you want I told him adam yet again breaks up that convo

*the girls head inside feeds stay outside but audio follows the girls for a second and you can hear porsche says i think we're supposed to say to him we dont know what we are doing*

adam then talks to the live feeders on cams 1-2 saying yes america  and canada suck suck suck. i made 1 stupid move in the game and it cost me about a minute (the comp chucking his goggles) so now its down to rach/porsch for the 1/2 mil. who deserves it more. who ever wins that final HOH i would be willing to give the money to.

adam yells : in between heavy drags from his  and pacing around  till he finishes his cig and looks around the backyard where the part 2 HOH comp was  it  left an indent on the turf.

meanwhile  feeds 3/4 @12:57am  rachel/porsche inside continue their convo rachel assures porsche that she told him that they ahd a deal.. rachel he said di know she isnt gonna take me.. and i was like who knows what  anyone is gonna do.. rachel i feel really bad

porsche even if i wanted to take  him i would never  have a jeff jordan vote and if i didnt take you i wouldnt have yours or brendons deal.

rachel yeah  you evicted me and then uhh no.. rachel we worked together thru the  summer and then i saved you in f4 .. we technically worked thru the entire summer except for 2 weeks.. I stuck up for you to jeff saying ther was no sense getting rid of porsche  and then the aniele thing i was thinking about working with the both of you then i was like uhh no..

porsche what did she do?

rachel i was thinking did i want to go against  my alliance i was like no.. then i said tyo danio not to tell anyone and she told shelly and you..

porsche i dont know why she told shelly

rachel asks porsche aren't you happy that you didnt have to work with kalia at the end

porsche ahh yeah you kidding me.. i think everything worked out.. if we planned it out it may not have worked out as good. i mean we are good actresses but not that good..

1:03 am end of that  game talk porsche goes out back to ask adam something that makes rachel go right back outside to make sure there is no game talk tween  adam and porsche

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2011, 09:11:27 AM »
9/11/11 7:37pm BBtime  feed 3 Adam's plan to be taken to the final 2

adam talks to US or himself  about being able to play the role of the manipulator

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2011, 01:52:55 PM »
Adam may think he's a manipulator, but for me, this just confirms what a nasty piece of humanity he is. Everyone needs to listen to him with his "heh heh heh" plot. Straight from his own mouth, the real Adam revealed. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2011, 03:12:10 PM »
9/12/2011, 11:23 AM BBT, Feed 3/4

Adam tells Porsche that his vote is worth $50,000. He will give her Farrah's necklace to hold. He gurantees that he will get the vote for her even in the house, he can convince the jury to vote for her. If he walks out, he will have nothing. He would owe her $450,000. He's not making this deal with Rachel.

This did NOT work out well for Adam. See:

9/12/2100, 12:23 BBT feed 1/2 Porsche tells Rachel he threatened her.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:16:48 PM by TexasLady »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2011, 08:02:01 AM »
9/12/11 8:2pm PT Adam out back talking alone  realizing the girls are taking each other

Adam asks america and hamsterwatch to rally troops to give him AFP. says he played HIS GAME, says smoking is what cost him and his goggles that he took off cost him the game.  Adam says he was asked to throw challenges and he threw that one with dom & him on the block.

adam says he LET people manipulate him.   mentions he wasnt sure if Daniele had his back she had a wierd way of going about it.

adam says if you love jeff & Jordan they showed him how to play the game.. he loved them..  and when dom asked  him to throw that candy land veto..  he stunk at that didnt learn how to ride a bike till age 21    i didnt throw that comp either

adam shelly played me she played me good, played me very well

adam gets right into the camera's face then heads to the grill and says if you are ever in the 07030 zip code thats hoboken drop me a line

this goes on a for a little bit longer as he runs down the HG's & gets interrupted by Porsche

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2011, 08:11:52 AM »
9/12/11 cam 3 11:28pm PT  Porsche asks Rachel just exactly how do you think i got this gig. 

rachel says she thought by Janelle

Porsche  tells rachel that she auditioned.. that janelle had no part of getting her  on the show.. she came out  to LA and auditioned. she was too scared of  name dropping she was scared that she wouldnt get on if you know past HG

rachel i wasnt be rude

porsche yeah i know.. but just so you know.. i missed the casting in miami so i came out here and auditioned besides of just sending in a tape

porsche janelle gave me the # of the production company. no one knew (production included) that no one knew I knew  janelle till daniele  told everyone

porsche met Janelle in a club.. (janelle mentioned in a skype show on SP that she worked with porsche breifly)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2011, 08:26:07 AM »
9/13/11 12:12am PT porsche talks to adam about her telling rachel how she got on BB that it wasnt from just a phone call ** which ADAM is using to get in the girls head**

this must be a sore topic for porsche cuz she is making sure these 2 have their facts right about how she got on BB

porsche says she told  rachel "you of all people knew that  more than all people how i got on here"

porsche say" Now im like watch her try and use that against me.. and i told her about the Kalia thing, that i gave Kalia the 5g's from pandora's box..

Porsche says she doesnt want any surprises from the  jury and that she thinks kalai may have told people in the jury house.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2011, 04:21:51 PM »
Porsche tells Adam if she wins she will make it worth it for his vote.

09/14/2011, 1:53 PM, BBT,  feeds 1/4

Porsche: Hey! quick what was she saying. Campaigning while I was asleep?

Nah, but I was campaigning to myself I'm so sick of her, I'm so done with her, I do not want to see her win a f'ng penny. I'm so sick of her, I'm so done with her. Some of what she said last night sank in. If you want to take me I will help you win that half million dollars, but if I'm not, you got my vote.

09/14/2011, 1:54:24 PM, BBT,  feeds 1/4 Porsche: "Kewl! I was gonna make it worth it anyway for you, but, I think I have a better shot...."

(I thought it was against the rules to offer anything to another player, or to split the money. This is the 2nd times she's talked about this.)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2011, 04:25:06 PM »
9/13/11 1:53pm PT  ALL CAMS adam goes off to porsche about rachel that he cant stand her

porsche  quick what was he says was she campaigning while i was asleep?

adam no i was campaigning while i  couldn't sleep  last night to myself.....

I dont want to see her earn an f'n  penny!! Im so f'n over her so sick of heri Im so done with her. i know you have to do  thats why my favorite saying is " in the morning i will see what you  were saying" if  im not sitting next to you, you have my vote

porsche well i was gonna make it worth it  for you

adam i lost all respect for her.. this ends in less than a minute

seems like porsche takes this info an keeps it to herself because not too long after rachel comes out porsche and rachel are alone and porsche tells rachel that adam hasnt said anything to her.