Author Topic: THANK YOU RFF Updaters!!  (Read 43890 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: THANK YOU RFF Updaters!!
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 07:58:51 PM »
:hrt: to all my fellow updaters and thanks to everyone for all the  :hrt: you're giving us!!! 

RFF is the first Big Brother site I found back in season 8.  Summer hasn't been the same since!   :jumpy:  I love coming back every year and seeing all the familiar names again, sharing strategy and venting about annoying houseguests.  I've checked out other sites, but none of them come remotely close to the greatness that's RFF.   

hi ya!! Paisley :waves:...while i am on the site, i wanted to give you a BIG THANK YOU..also, thanks for all your hard work on the updates...sorry, i have been trying to get everyone i can in, I  :hrt: you....for doing a GREAT job here...at the

Best..Site...Ever...RFF
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 12:32:35 AM »
Everyone is wonderful but the die hards of Ugot, Texas Lady, Georgia Peach, KitKat,  Nuala and a few others that escape me at the moment, more than do their share!   :hearts:

This, 1000,000,000%!!  Thank you all!  I only deal with them a couple hours at night and some nights that is extremely tough, I can't imagine doing it all day!

Offline texag01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 08:20:28 PM »
The RFF updaters are the best there is!  You all definitely do a great job and have the patience of angels.  Thank you all for another great season.  There have been many times y'all have been more entertaining than the cast!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2011, 04:39:35 PM »
Everyone is wonderful but the die hards of Ugot, Texas Lady, Georgia Peach, KitKat,  Nuala and a few others that escape me at the moment, more than do their share!   :hearts:

This, 1000,000,000%!!  Thank you all!  I only deal with them a couple hours at night and some nights that is extremely tough, I can't imagine doing it all day!

Amen!  All of us secondary updaters would never be able to do it without these five amazing ladies.  Love y'all!!!   :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2011, 06:18:32 PM »
Ditto to what Paisley said just above me  :hearts: :<3

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2011, 08:52:44 PM »
 :hoot:  You guys are all fantastic. It's great to know what's happening in the BB House!  :hrt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2011, 12:27:14 PM »
loving  the luv!! :hrt:  thank you to al the well wishers and  :ty to all the RFF rookies that have stepped up this season!  and :tu to all the  RFF seasoned veterans that have put their hearts souls and attitude into  transcribing this years bunch of yahoos! :lol3:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 11:27:09 AM »
Many thanks once again to all of you updaters who put your life on hold to keep us in the know. I was only able to pitch in once in awhile this year, but really appeciated all of you being so dedicated.
I haven't even had the heart to watch the feeds since Jordan left, because these three are so dull at this point. I know it gets boring every year when it is down to the finals, so maybe that is good for me, so I can withdraw slowly.
I'm ready for next season already!  :hearts: :<3 :hrt:

Offline texag01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 05:41:18 AM »
One more big THANK YOU to the updaters  :hearts:  I am impressed every year by how you manage to update for the entire season, and especially once it is down to the final three.  I am looking forward to next July and BB14!

Offline iluvsamz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
THANK YOU RFF Updaters!!
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 02:33:10 PM »
You are the best updaters out there.  I've lost count of how many years I've read your updates and continue to marvel at the time and attention you all devote to it. Thank you, thank you! 
Deb  :hearts: