Author Topic: Official Show Recap/Discussion Thread: 9/7 taped EVICTION SHOW updates p.59  (Read 138195 times)

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think I would prefer Shelly in the top few to many of the others. I loved the segment about her husband and daughter. I think she has a great family, and truly loves them. 
I really hope Rachel doesn't make it that far. Brenchal's actions over the past two seasons have been truly disgusting.
This should be an interesting week. I think Jeff could be in real danger at DE, especially if Dani stays, but I can see Rachel turning soon as well.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
I think I would prefer Shelly in the top few to many of the others. I loved the segment about her husband and daughter. I think she has a great family, and truly loves them. 
I really hope Rachel doesn't make it that far. Brenchal's actions over the past two seasons have been truly disgusting.
This should be an interesting week. I think Jeff could be in real danger at DE, especially if Dani stays, but I can see Rachel turning soon as well.

And I think S deliberately traded the isolation and phone call with J with all the accompanying fake tears just to make herself look like a "mama bear perfect". She is a major liar and sneak and this is part of her plan.  Notice how she hesitated quite a bit, then you could see her brain swirling around with how good this would look for her.  The JJ's will someday see how they were played by her when she walks away with the $500 K!!!  :umn:

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member

And I think S deliberately traded the isolation and phone call with J with all the accompanying fake tears just to make herself look like a "mama bear perfect". She is a major liar and sneak and this is part of her plan.  Notice how she hesitated quite a bit, then you could see her brain swirling around with how good this would look for her.  The JJ's will someday see how they were played by her when she walks away with the $500 K!!!  :umn:

No offense or anything, but I highly doubt Shelly faked crying to make herself look better in the game. I think she genuinely missed her daughter, and was really happy to hear from her.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

No offense or anything, but I highly doubt Shelly faked crying to make herself look better in the game. I think she genuinely missed her daughter, and was really happy to hear from her.

HOnestly I would not put it past her.  I have seen her throw really nice trusting people directing under the bus and watch them being run over (ie Dom when she used his confidence to have him evicted).  When J offered her the isolation plus the call at first she said no no and then I could see hesitation and in those seconds I would not put it past her to conjure up the tears after thinking how good this would make her look.

JMO but I put her in the same league as Russell on Survivor.  Except Russell didn't get even one jury vote and if these guys don't wise up I could see her using all of her tactics to get her to the $500K.  I hope I am wrong because she's played a very dirty game, but we'll see  . . . .  Again, hope I am wrong  :duno:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Yes and they are not "pretty". :knuckles:

Texas Lady, I think that the only way she won't win the $500 from her 5 facedness and lying and manipulations is if Jeff has the smarts to put her up this week against someone who will stay.  Otherwise, she's going to the end and if she, and the JJ's are in the final 3, the jury may well give it to her because J already won and Jeff is associated with J who already won.  What do you think?

ACK! I hadn't thought about final 3 or her winning the whole thing. I've been thinking that Daniele would win to be honest. Next week is crucial for everyone. Double eviction and usually they are so fast the new HOH hasn't thought about who to put up and mistakes can happen.  :snicker: But right now, the only person who would put her up is Porsche, there are bigger targets than Shelly. I hope you're wrong!  :ascared

I COMPLETE HOPE I AM WRONG.  I have just seen her operate and she knows exactly when to fly under the radar and exactly when to be catty and exactly when to be a bully and when to betray someone just to further her game.

This is going to be a VERY interesting week and I wonder just how "ugly" it will get  :meow:

Question:   Who was evicted in the double eviction last season?  Can't remember?  And how does it actually work?  Thanks.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
The double eviction is like 2 weeks in one. First there is a fast vote to evict then they are told it will be a double elimination. HOH comp which is short, then nominations, POV comp and another POV ceremony, then votes and 2 leave in one night.

I believe Brendon and Matt went home last year, but I don't remember the order.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
Brendon was the 2nd to leave last year. Shaving his head to get the POV only brought him 30 more minutes in the house  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
I forgot that!  :lol3:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The double eviction is like 2 weeks in one. First there is a fast vote to evict then they are told it will be a double elimination. HOH comp which is short, then nominations, POV comp and another POV ceremony, then votes and 2 leave in one night.

And the backyard is filled with competitions. But whoever wins the first HOH that night (I think) still gets a letter from home.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Thanks All! For the explanation about how the double elimination works.  I remember now from last season - it was like it all happened fast and furious.

It's going to be a wicked night - I just HOPE that Shelly is one of the HG to go because I cannot stand listening to her anymore.  B.S. B.S. and then more B.S.  :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Thanks Mandoli! I forgot about the 2nd HOH. It's the sorriest one to win. You have to pick 2 people with only a few minutes to think and put someone up. Chicken George won it and put Howie up and he went out. Janie cried for hours.  :lol:

Then they really don't get to stay in the HOH but they do get their basket and pictures from home.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Thanks Mandoli! I forgot about the 2nd HOH. It's the sorriest one to win. You have to pick 2 people with only a few minutes to think and put someone up. Chicken George won it and put Howie up and he went out. Janie cried for hours.  :lol:

Then they really don't get to stay in the HOH but they do get their basket and pictures from home.

Texas Lady - Do you remember who won 2nd HOH in Hayden's season?

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member

Texas Lady - Do you remember who won 2nd HOH in Hayden's season?

I think it was Hayden. He won the challange where you had to search for the answer to Julie's questions in packing peanuts. And then Ragan won Veto, and Brendon went home.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Thanks! I believe I now remember that it was Hayden. I also remember him winning many of the competitions in the final weeks. He became a great competitor when Kristen was evicted so he could focus more on the game  :lol3:  Seemed like a nice guy and I was glad he won.

edited to fix quote tag
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:32:06 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
"Shocker!" Jeff WINS for the best EVER Closing DR comments.

He had me "literally" LOLing and clapping  :lol3:

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
Kalia is really stupid. Why would she ever expose the cracks in her alliance? Why would you tell the opposite alliance which alliance member has your loyalty more? Porsche did it correctly just saying that she wants to stay, and will make a deal with Jeff, rather than Kalia who just exposes the cracks in her alliance and throws her alliance under the bus.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
What did I miss with Kali exposing cracks in her alliance?  What did she say to who? 

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
What did I miss with Kali exposing cracks in her alliance?  What did she say to who?

She was throwing Porsche under the bus to Jeff, meanwhile Porsche just asked Jeff to take her off the block for a chance to keep competing.

Offline maggiegrace1

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
Big Brother Exec Producer Allison Grodner just tweeted that "all hell breaking loose in the house. Shelly, Jeff and Adam fighting... Shelly has been outed." Whoa! Tonight is going to be insane :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Live DE Eviction  Show 8/25/11
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Here's to hoping Dani and K and done tonight
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Recap of the last week

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
Live show pics

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Julie welcomes as to day 55 inside in the BB House.

Talks about jeff holding all the power.

And how he put Dani on the block.

Julie, telling us how the HGs have no clue it is a DE night and giving us a run down of the night.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
Live show pics