Author Topic: Official Show Recap/Discussion Thread: 9/7 taped EVICTION SHOW updates p.59  (Read 138181 times)

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
You can stop watching the HOH competition now, this competition was made for jeff.... :hoot:

Up goes Kalia and Porsche.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Yikes! All the extra soap came down on Jordan! None in Rachel's lane...  :groan:
It looks like Porche and Jeff have the slippy-run thing down. That will be a tense competition!!!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
I honestly think the HG's with sneakers on have a better chance! Didn't see what Kalia had on but Porsche and Rachel had on those flats/ballet slipper things on..not real good I think1..Julie jusyt announced next week is DE week..interesting!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
live show pics
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
live show pics

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Rachel and Kalia lucked out with the outside lanes.  Hardly ANY suds there at all.  Wonder why????  (:;)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Ok, so I've been on vacation for 2 weeks, then came home and our satellite has been out for a week so I'm just (barely) catching up.

What in the world did Jeff say in his "goodbye" video to cause Brendan to give those looks?  The pics show him smiling at everyone elses...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
The all have to wear the ballerina slippers.. I noticed that right away..

I think porsche might have this one.. only if jeff doesnt fall a few times.

I honestly think the HG's with sneakers on have a better chance! Didn't see what Kalia had on but Porsche and Rachel had on those flats/ballet slipper things on..not real good I think1..Julie jusyt announced next week is DE week..interesting!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
Jeff told brendon that he needs to leave the handbook on how to handle rachel and he wishes he was the one staying in the house not rachel. :lol3:  and that he loved him :lol3:

Ok, so I've been on vacation for 2 weeks, then came home and our satellite has been out for a week so I'm just (barely) catching up.

What in the world did Jeff say in his "goodbye" video to cause Brendan to give those looks?  The pics show him smiling at everyone elses...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BB issued black flats to all the HGs. Jeff looks the cutest LOL  Bring on the DE!  EXCITING!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster

B/R have been in a tizzy since JJ were straight with them that they didn't have the votes to keep B-- so they JJ were going to vote with the house.  B/R said they wouldn't have voted for Jeff if the situation was reversed (BS) since B/R were just up in the HOH trying to throw Jeff under the bus to D -- like put up Jeff instead of B -- he's won money, etc. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Jeff told brendon that he needs to leave the handbook on how to handle rachel and he wishes he was the one staying in the house not rachel. :lol3:  and that he loved him :lol3:

Oh sure - I always miss the GOOD stuff! :lol3:  I'm TOTALLY watching it tomorrow when it shows up on the CBS site!

BBjunkey, thanks for the update - I am so lost.  Last time I was on here, BR and JJ were a team and everyone was loving Shelley, lol.  I see I have alot of catching up to do!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster

Oh sure - I always miss the GOOD stuff! :lol3:  I'm TOTALLY watching it tomorrow when it shows up on the CBS site!

BBjunkey, thanks for the update - I am so lost.  Last time I was on here, BR and JJ were a team and everyone was loving Shelley, lol.  I see I have alot of catching up to do!

did you get my message?  the site froze as I was sending so don't know if it went into your mailbox or not!??!?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Sorry BBJunkey, the server had to be rebooted.  :'(

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Sorry BBJunkey, the server had to be rebooted.  :'(

not a problem -- busy night -- and a successful one too  :lol3: :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
I'll say!!  :hoot: :hoot:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Oh Rats and more Rats  :groan:  I was SO hoping to come home and learn that the the witch was gone but I knew in my heart of hearts that we would have to listen to her b.s. and watch her five faces for still yet another week.

Not that I like Brendon but to me Shelley is the lowest of the low.

Oh well . . . . This season has been awful anyway so this is just part of the package.  :(

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
live show pics

Shelly's daughter tells rachel to shut up in this pic! :lol:

Frankly, I'd like to tell Shelley shut up!!!!!! :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
What was the point of Shelly mocking Rachel when Jeff was in the shower. She didn't have to do that.  :nopoints

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
What was the point of Shelly mocking Rachel when Jeff was in the shower. She didn't have to do that.  :nopoints

Because she is a nasty beotch???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF

Her true colors are coming out... and they aren't  :colors

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Her true colors are coming out... and they aren't  :colors

Yes and they are not "pretty". :knuckles:

Texas Lady, I think that the only way she won't win the $500 from her 5 facedness and lying and manipulations is if Jeff has the smarts to put her up this week against someone who will stay.  Otherwise, she's going to the end and if she, and the JJ's are in the final 3, the jury may well give it to her because J already won and Jeff is associated with J who already won.  What do you think?

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Sorry Shelly, I don't buy your crying act about talking with your family.   :'(I think you did the whole trade off with J to look good.  You would do anything to further yourself.

How can a mom leave her little girl for the whole summer????

Well I guess it worked because she didn't get evicted.  :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Yes and they are not "pretty". :knuckles:

Texas Lady, I think that the only way she won't win the $500 from her 5 facedness and lying and manipulations is if Jeff has the smarts to put her up this week against someone who will stay.  Otherwise, she's going to the end and if she, and the JJ's are in the final 3, the jury may well give it to her because J already won and Jeff is associated with J who already won.  What do you think?

ACK! I hadn't thought about final 3 or her winning the whole thing. I've been thinking that Daniele would win to be honest. Next week is crucial for everyone. Double eviction and usually they are so fast the new HOH hasn't thought about who to put up and mistakes can happen.  :snicker: But right now, the only person who would put her up is Porsche, there are bigger targets than Shelly. I hope you're wrong!  :ascared