Author Topic: Official Show Recap/Discussion Thread: 9/7 taped EVICTION SHOW updates p.59  (Read 138140 times)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
 :groan: Brendon  :groan:

(:;) this sh*# was rigged!
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog

I agree! Supposedly...Dominic was in the lead with votes yesterday. >_< But I dunno how pepole thought that.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster

I agree! Supposedly...Dominic was in the lead with votes yesterday. >_< But I dunno how pepole thought that.

not according to some of the polls I saw over the last few days!

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
I know alot on my facebook account was voting for Brendon. I really don't think it rigged, america probably does like him, I know personally I like him just don't like Rachel

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
Lawon TOTALLY threw it. Come on. He wanted to be gone. And/or wanted the house guests to be miserable for another week or so.  :groan:

I think so...wasn't he told he gets the whole stipend as if he was in jury? Hell I'd take that and just go home too.

I'm so glad Brendon is back to torture Dani and Kalia!!!  :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog

Meh. The Facebook group for BB13 kept saying Dominic and Cassi were fighting for the lead...with Brendon in 3rd place. I voted...for Dominic! But never saw results. What polls were you keeping up with? I need to put them in my faves. lol

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
here's what I love the most about what happened tonight.  It totally negates Dani and Kali's HOH's the past two weeks.   Best set down those two could have received to date!!!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
Lawon TOTALLY threw it. Come on. He wanted to be gone. And/or wanted the house guests to be miserable for another week or so.  :groan:

I think so...wasn't he told he gets the whole stipend as if he was in jury? Hell I'd take that and just go home too.

No idea on that. But I thought jury didn't form till next weeks evictee. *shrugs*

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
here's what I love the most about what happened tonight.  It totally negates Dani and Kali's HOH's the past two weeks.   Best set down those two could have received to date!!!

I told my husband they'll now be known for the DUMBEST move in BB history. Seriously!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB

No idea on that. But I thought jury didn't form till next weeks evictee. *shrugs*

yeah the next person out is first in jury...but I thought I read that Lawon was told even if he left now he will be given the full stipend which usually only jury members get.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster

Meh. The Facebook group for BB13 kept saying Dominic and Cassi were fighting for the lead...with Brendon in 3rd place. I voted...for Dominic! But never saw results. What polls were you keeping up with? I need to put them in my faves. lol
other BB blog sites-- really don't want to take away from this site by saying the names.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog

yeah the next person out is first in jury...but I thought I read that Lawon was told even if he left now he will be given the full stipend which usually only jury members get.

OH. Huh. Interesting. I know, at this point in the game, I might have made the same decision. I wouldn't want to stay in the house in the craziness. lol

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie

I told my husband they'll now be known for the DUMBEST move in BB history. Seriously!

Yep they will be kicking them selves hard for not voting her out. Brendon would of probably thrown it so she could of won again.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog

other BB blog sites-- really don't want to take away from this site by saying the names.

No worries. :D I'm sure I can find them through a google search. :D

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog

Yep they will be kicking them selves hard for not voting her out. Brendon would of probably thrown it so she could of won again.

Yup. I'm sure he would have too. Lol. Always the "gentleman". Although, we all know he's whipped! ;)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
Look, how can you say it's not "rigged" when clearly Big Brother gives Brendon a favorable edit.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
[/quote]

Yup. I'm sure he would have too. Lol. Always the "gentleman". Although, we all know he's whipped! ;)
[/quote]

Boy that the truth, but now if they play their cards right they can pick them right off with Dani and Kaila first. But who know, the girls did say if he come back they was walking out.

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
Look, how can you say it's not "rigged" when clearly Big Brother gives Brendon a favorable edit.

On the poll on facebook, it was close with Brendon and Cassie, But according to BB it was Dom and Brendon. But on facebook it was Brendon in the lead. All those ppl did vote for him. If I can find the poll I will post a link if I can.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
My first reaction was that it was rigged, but it's not unreasonable to think that Dom and Cassi split the "anti-Rachel" vote and there are people out there that are so loyal to Jeff and Jordan that they knew Brendon would help them more than anyone else. Not to mention that there are people out there who are anti-Danielle and wanted to spite her.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog

I feel like people thought Brendon would be chosen to battle back into the house...against Rachel. I can handle Brendon without Rachel. So I was really ticked when he won (although, I think Lawon threw it for Rachel's sake).

I dunno. I feel like the creators of these reality shows can (and possibly do) rig these shows so they keep the ratings. And what better way to keep the ratings up for this show than to bring Brendon back.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member

I feel like people thought Brendon would be chosen to battle back into the house...against Rachel. I can handle Brendon without Rachel. So I was really ticked when he won (although, I think Lawon threw it for Rachel's sake).

I dunno. I feel like the creators of these reality shows can (and possibly do) rig these shows so they keep the ratings. And what better way to keep the ratings up for this show than to bring Brendon back.

That's another variable that is quite possible. Rachel looked like she was toast early on, people probably thought it would be funny to have her compete against Brendon...oops.

This was a perfect storm that Danielle and Kalia completely screwed up and it fell right into Brendon and Rachel's lap.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
My first reaction was that it was rigged, but it's not unreasonable to think that Dom and Cassi split the "anti-Rachel" vote and there are people out there that are so loyal to Jeff and Jordan that they knew Brendon would help them more than anyone else. Not to mention that there are people out there who are anti-Danielle and wanted to spite her.

I can see this. But, I also think Jeff and Jordan could do fine on their own. I don't want to portray them as riding coat tails, but their relying so heavily on the Vets in this game is what is going get them evicited and made part of the jury.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog

That's another variable that is quite possible. Rachel looked like she was toast early on, people probably thought it would be funny to have her compete against Brendon...oops.

This was a perfect storm that Danielle and Kalia completely screwed up and it fell right into Brendon and Rachel's lap.

At this point...unless the house comes together and agrees to vote out Brendon or Rachel next week (god willing neither of them wins HOH) if they want even the slightest chance  to go to the end and win the game.

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
Great. Now we get to deal with Brendon, Rachel, Jeff and Jordan (Jordan not so much... but still) bullying everyone in the house they don't like. Just this week we had to listen to Jeff complain to Kalia when she was trying to tell him, "I'm putting you on the block so you can win the veto and save yourself, so rachel stays on the block." Him and Jordan get all mad and start yelling at her and telling her how stupid she is. And then Jeff is like, "I'll win the veto, and I'll show her!"  :groan: That's what she wanted you to do all along.

And then Rachel just harasses everyone, and someone calls her out on it and tells her she's mean, and she goes and cries in the have not room about how everyone is attacking her personally, and no one likes her, but she is attacking everyone personally...  :groan:

Don't get me wrong, it will be interesting to watch now that Dani & Kalia don't have all the power anymore, but it frustrates me so much that they are so mean to everyone, and when anyone tries to do anything against them they freak out, or cry, or harass the person, and I'm sick of it.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Great. Now we get to deal with Brendon, Rachel, Jeff and Jordan (Jordan not so much... but still) bullying everyone in the house they don't like. Just this week we had to listen to Jeff complain to Kalia when she was trying to tell him, "I'm putting you on the block so you can win the veto and save yourself, so rachel stays on the block." Him and Jordan get all mad and start yelling at her and telling her how stupid she is. And then Jeff is like, "I'll win the veto, and I'll show her!"  :groan: That's what she wanted you to do all along.

And then Rachel just harasses everyone, and someone calls her out on it and tells her she's mean, and she goes and cries in the have not room about how everyone is attacking her personally, and no one likes her, but she is attacking everyone personally...  :groan:

Don't get me wrong, it will be interesting to watch now that Dani & Kalia don't have all the power anymore, but it frustrates me so much that they are so mean to everyone, and when anyone tries to do anything against them they freak out, or cry, or harass the person, and I'm sick of it.

not like Dani and Kali didn't have their turns at doing the very same thing.  Dani just did it to Adam a few minutes -- bullying him with her  " so you know they didnt save you they evicted dominic.. cuz yo were the target and you were going home and they wanted YOU gone.. but i got caught up in helping you once again.. just letting you know."   She was making her own threats about keeping Dom -- So it doesn't really matter who it is in that house -- they are all doing it-- some more blatant than others.