Author Topic: Official Show Recap/Discussion Thread: 9/7 taped EVICTION SHOW updates p.59  (Read 138229 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
:tup: good job everyone. sorry if there were any double post pics!!

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
You all do an amazing job, thank you for everything you do to keep us updated. RFF ROCKS!!!!!

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
JJ and B/R need to be knocked up their high horses. I hate that JJ are aligned with B/R because I was really pulling for Jeff but they (especially Jeff) seem full of themselves too now that they've spent so much time with the jerks.  (:;)

Brenden and Rachel might be good competitors but they are going to have to win every competition to get themselves to the end. The reason for this is because they suck at the social game. Both of them are cocky and condescending to everyone and poor losers.

I really hate Brenden. Last season I hated Rachel more but this time Brenden is really under my skin with his attitude.

I still don't like Rachel and her lips bother me (sorry about the last catty comment  :lol3:)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
You all do an amazing job, thank you for everything you do to keep us updated. RFF ROCKS!!!!!

Thanks nokomis_01! Welcome to RFF!!

:wel2
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

The pics on this board are more fun than the show this season! :groan:  No contestants seem worthy of the prize thus far.  Brendon is ridiculously obnoxious, Rachel comes a close second and Jeff and Jordon and close third and fourth in unlikeability.  I used to like Shelly but seeing what a lying hypocrit she is who would throw anyone under the bus, she's off my list. 

One by one, the big 4 will knock the rookies off, and then it will be between the last two vet couples.  Who cares at this point who wins.

Worst season ever.  Oh well, there's always next year. 

Offline funtimefrank

• RFF Newbie
Everyone's really annoying me this season, by far the worst season for me. The only person I REALLY like so far is Daniele, ONLY person to not be a follower, she's the only one thinking for herself and not playing for anyone else, the way it should be played. I hate how Brenden and Jeff act like they are the kings of the house, and want everyone to lay at their feet, and of course, they all do, not Daniele though :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Kate and funtimfrank.. Let's hope it gets better.  :yess:

Welcome to RFF Kate and Frank!

:hithere: :bigwelcome 

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
Watching the episode this morning, I got really annoyed with Jeff. He sat Dom down and was like, "You need to tell me the truth that you started the idea to backdoor me." Dom was like, "I never did that." and Jeff just yelled at him and was like, "I know you did, so don't lie to me!" I just feel bad for Dom because he didn't even stand a chance, and it was basically all Dani's house.

Were they rude to everyone in this episode? Jeff yelled at Dom, and Brendan yelled at Kalia. I can't stand their rudeness, and how they act like they know everything!  :'(

I'm not a huge fan of Dani, but I'm just glad someone in that house isn't afraid to tell B/R & J/J how it is. When she told Brendan to shut up, it made my day. :P Hopefully she can stick around longer to cause more drama.  :meow:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
luv2ride - agreeing with you.  I am thinking she is the only one in the house worthy of a win as she has the guts to stand up for herself.  The rest are now little scared puppies knowing they will be picked off one by one if they don't behave.

The worst is Shelly the way she threw Dom under the bus, lied right to his face.  She's the dangerous one because the newbies trusted her.  Good luck to her explaining her "character" to her daughter!  And the vets are just same old same old  B:)

I think the mistake the producers made was thinking that bringing back so many vets would make for good viewing.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
I'm thinking this was a cast for/with Dick on the show and that didn't happen for whatever reason.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Texas Lady - yes and the dynamics if Dick had stayed would be so different.  Rachel wouldn't be blowing off at the mouth everytime someone looked at her wrong and then "offing" them.  She wouldn't have that power.

Love the Live Feeds Board!!  Just read the updates and feel that there may be a change of pace with the new HOH although it's still a fairly boring bunch (as compared to last season anyway).  Rachel did it again though when Kalia tried to be friendly and Rachel threw it right back in her face and then started bad mouthing her.  How could Rachel even wonder why everyone hates her??  She's awful, as is her fiance.

Pinning hopes on Kalia or Dani.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
People complained on this site heavily about last season. Bring back the Brigade and get those annoying jerks Brendon and Rachel off my TV. These reality shows enjoy putting polarizing figures on our TV's and live streams because they know America and a good portion of the world loves a great train wreck, well you get that with Brendon (Narcissistic douche) and Rachel (Manic depressant). As I said in another thread, I wouldn't associate with either in real life past one casual conversation. I got killed on this site last year for criticizing both of them. They are equally as annoying and unbearable to listen to or watch. Period. My take.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Rip - Can't see how anyone could criticize you for finding Brenchel annoying last year - they have stepped up their level of annoyance now to being outright repulsive but especially Rachel was equally obnoxious last season.  Brendon did a good job of holding in what an egotistical jerk he is last year but Rachel is no change.

I think the real train wreck would have occurred had Dick stayed on but it would have been more fun to watch because he would have squelched Brendon and Rachel's annoying personalitities.  The only thing I like about Jeff is how he describes Rachel as a little bug flying around is head.  Jordon is a fake - puts this sweet act on then will pounce and destroy when the time is right.

Only liking Dani and Kalia thus far.  We'll see.  Liked Dom but he didn't "get" the game enough to be able to play it well.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
Kate04 I kept reading about how the Brigade was boring, how users on this site had sympathy for Rachel, SYMPATHY? ...post removed.... Real recognizes real and I'm gonna tell the damn truth this year on this website, not like I didn't last year, but I'm not filtering my thoughts. I wish Jeff would beat Brendon down, (Jeff is no angel either), and I wish Dani would whip Rachel's ass in a cat fight. I usually don't wish bodily harm on anyone, but those 2 idiots need to be humbled.

Info removed for probable libel.
If you are unable to filter your thoughts yourself, we will be happy to do it for you.  :tup:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:00:12 PM by georgiapeach »
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
People are entitled to their opinions. You are entitled to yours. I would offer a caution about making statements as facts on a public board rather than stating opinions.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
I think the biggest reason that Rachel is so disliked is that she has this childish sense of entitlement, like, oh boo hoo this one or that one made me cry or hurt my feelings when Rachel can dish it out like the best of them.  And ruin their careers on BB because someone said something slightly wrong to her.  Come on Rachel, this is the real world!

And now this season Brendon is even worse than Rachel.

If there was a prize for unlikeability, that's the one they'd get.

It would have been interesting to have Dick participate this season; a lot more fun anyway.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
 (:;) (:;) (:;)

Obama ruining my Big Brother :(

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster

I'm with you one this one. 

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞

I'm with you one this one. 

Me too. :o :lol: (And I don't even like BB lol)
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
I was watching a canadian stream of it so Obama didnt ruin it for me; but......decent episode; and i love the Elf costume
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Sunday night's episode just watched. Especially liked Brenchel's grovelling to Dani to save their behinds.  Wonderful to see them eat humble pie in as fake a manner as possible.  The show is gonna get good when these two are out the door.  :waves:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I have to say something about tonight's show - If Brendon's gone tomorrow, at least I don't have to hear Rachel and her "come on, Brendon" BS. It got on my nerves watching the Veto competition.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
LIVE EVICTION SHOW UPDATES start here!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.