Author Topic: Official Show Recap/Discussion Thread: 9/7 taped EVICTION SHOW updates p.59  (Read 138248 times)

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :'(
Not Jeff!!!!!
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
So we are left with Shelly, who says she had to do it because Jeff was going to win and that would come between her and her family (or something along those lines and then she's bawling? What am I missing?  :iok
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
So we are left with Shelly, who says she had to do it because Jeff was going to win and that would come between her and her family (or something along those lines and then she's bawling? What am I missing?  :iok

Haha. I think she's kicking herself for flipping side so often. As far as I can tell, her thing about Jeff coming between her and her family...I think what she was trying to say is that she wants the money, and with Jeff getting any further along, she would have lost out on the money for her family to Jeff or Jordan.

The way I have to look at it is, Jordan made it to the end in her season...and ultimately won the game (without Jeff). She could very well do that again this season. She just has to be smart and fight for it.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Nobody won, yet. There's six people left.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

You are not missing ANYTHING!!  We all know Shelly is crammed full of B.S. and she would throw anyone anywhere under the bus to win.  She wings it and the HG have, like sheep, believed her.

Jeff was so foolish when he didn't evict Shelly when he had the chance!!  I had a feeling this would come back to haunt him and it did.  :groan:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
I'm just greatful that Jeff left with his head held high. He hugged every single person in that house...which shows he's got a heart and class. He's a class act. Sad to see him go.

ITA!  He is one class act.  Too bad he didn't see what a betrayer Shelly was and get rid of her while he had the power to do so. :'(

"She lies, she cries, she plays both sides" per Julie.  And she played the JJ's right up til th end.

• RFF Sr. Member
I'm just greatful that Jeff left with his head held high. He hugged every single person in that house...which shows he's got a heart and class. He's a class act. Sad to see him go.

ITA!  He is one class act.  Too bad he didn't see what a betrayer Shelly was and get rid of her while he had the power to do so. :'(

"She lies, she cries, she plays both sides" per Julie.  And she played the JJ's right up til th end.

How could he see it? Shelly was like a mom to Jordan, and he didn't realize it until earlier today. You know you did something wrong if you get Jordan cursing at you......
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Jeff basically address Shelly during his speech.

Jordo is first....Rachel

Porsha...Jeff

Adam...Rachel

Shelly...Jeff

The vote is 2 - 2 we have a tie

JEFF  JEFF   JEFF - YOU SHOULDA LISTENED TO ME WHEN I YELLED AT THE TV SCREEN TO EVICT SHELLY!!!  That'll teach ya to fall for the "I'm going to get you a six figure job" act.   :groan:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

[/quote

How could he see it? Shelly was like a mom to Jordan, and he didn't realize it until earlier today. You know you did something wrong if you get Jordan cursing at you......

But he DID see it; at one point in the DR he says that he THINKS he can trust Shelly but there was dubiousness in his eyes.  He should have followed that instinct and further added to that what a mean, catty, generally rotten person she has been to others in the house and figured out that she is the = to ED or Russell and gotten her behind outta there.  He could have done it, but he got carried away with her "promises".

• RFF Sr. Member

Jordo is first....Rachel

Porsha...Jeff

Adam...Rachel

Shelly...Jeff

JEFF  JEFF   JEFF - YOU SHOULDA LISTENED TO ME WHEN I YELLED AT THE TV SCREEN TO EVICT SHELLY!!!  That'll teach ya to fall for the "I'm going to get you a six figure job" act.   :groan:

I don't think he fell for that. Besides, I think he felt that Dani was a bigger threat, and even if he got ride of Shelly this week instead of Dani, he still would've gone home because Danielle and Porsche would have voted to evict him, with Kalia breaking the tie.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Jordo is first....Rachel

Porsha...Jeff

Adam...Rachel

Shelly...Jeff

I don't think he fell for that. Besides, I think he felt that Dani was a bigger threat, and even if he got ride of Shelly this week instead of Dani, he still would've gone home because Danielle and Porsche would have voted to evict him, with Kalia breaking the tie.

I don't think so; Porsche was starting to come to Jeff to cut a deal and he might have been able to work out taking her to the final 3.   There was no question in my mind that Shelly was using the JJ's to get to the end and would turn on him in an instant.  With Porsche he had more to work with - Porsche is not a mean, catty beotch, Shelly is and I think on one level Jeff saw that but didn't want to believe it could happen.  He was not thinking in a calculating way as Shelly always does!!

• RFF Sr. Member
Also, I think Jeff was afraid of doing what he did in BB11 and take out one of his allies that may turn on him prematurely instead of someone he is positive is against him.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
From Kate04 quote..Porsche is not a mean, catty beotch..she was pretty mean and catty last nite...between her and Kalia it will be hard to watch BBAD and listen to them UGH :ascared

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Don't know where to stick this, but there's a map out with a list of Thursday's football delays.

Tell me if you see this: The map

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Don't know where to stick this, but there's a map out with a list of Thursday's football delays.

Tell me if you see this: The map

Yes I can Mandoli and darn! We have a delayed BB it seems. Thanks for posting this!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Official Show Recap/Discussion Thread: 9/1 EVICTION SHOW updates p.53 DELAYED!
« Reply #790 on: September 01, 2011, 11:06:28 AM »
This is a HUGE problem...at the moment I am NOT confident of having a live stream...all of our usuals will be delayed until ~1:37AM Friday.(EST)

I know I cannot watch then.

I will look for another stream amd see....but we made need updates from some one in an unaffected area...any Canadians around?? :tup:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: Official Show Recap/Discussion Thread: 9/1 EVICTION SHOW updates p.53 DELAYED!
« Reply #791 on: September 01, 2011, 11:55:47 AM »
This is a HUGE problem...at the moment I am NOT confident of having a live stream...all of our usuals will be delayed until ~1:37AM Friday.(EST)

I know I cannot watch then.

I will look for another stream amd see....but we made need updates from some one in an unaffected area...any Canadians around?? :tup:

Angular maybe, but not round....

oh, wait

nevermind

LOL  I AM CANADIAN

I usually watch on SeenonTV.

I think Global TV on the east coast has online feeds.

I shall try to update, but I keep getting booted out with the server full messages.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #792 on: September 01, 2011, 07:10:57 PM »
I'm in an unaffected area. Even in the condition that I'm in, I'll step up.

I can only do text updates, however. So don't strangle me.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #793 on: September 01, 2011, 07:33:37 PM »
so the live show is delayed 37 minutes?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #794 on: September 01, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »
Live show Eviction 9-1-11 posts start here!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #795 on: September 01, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »
 Alison Grodner tweeted this

agrodner22
#CBSBigBrother Julie Chen just entered the studio. 15 minutes to air. This HOH comp will be a sticky situation...
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #796 on: September 01, 2011, 07:59:59 PM »
Alison Grodner tweeted this

agrodner22
#CBSBigBrother Julie Chen just entered the studio. 15 minutes to air. This HOH comp will be a sticky situation...

Hmmmm crawling through honey/syrup again like last year?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #797 on: September 01, 2011, 08:00:39 PM »
Welcome to BB recaps of Shelly turning on JJ and Jeffs blowup
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #798 on: September 01, 2011, 08:01:31 PM »
Jordan and Shelly going at it ...Porsh winning HOh and then she opens PB and the Duo twist is back
delightful just delightful

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #799 on: September 01, 2011, 08:01:52 PM »
Show on. Recap of the week's events.