Author Topic: Official Show Recap/Discussion Thread: 9/7 taped EVICTION SHOW updates p.59  (Read 138182 times)

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
I voted for Brenden because of loyalty to Jeff and Jordan.  I'm not gonna lie - they are the only reason I am watching so clearly I want them to win, Rachel annoys the crap out of me - but if she needs to stay for Jeff and Jordan to win I will put up with her.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
God, I'm so angry at this choice. I'm going to come back home Saturday night (I'll update Sunday), and I don't want to have to be stuck with the lovebirds and their sweet nothings. It makes me utterly disappointed that this is the choice people made. Ugh. :(
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
God, I'm so angry at this choice. I'm going to come back home Saturday night (I'll update Sunday), and I don't want to have to be stuck with the lovebirds and their sweet nothings. It makes me utterly disappointed that this is the choice people made. Ugh. :(

What's sad is that it was absolutely the perfect storm.

Responsibility ultimately lies with Kalia and Dani because they botched the HOH this week. You have to take Rachel out when you have the opportunity. Let possible future events take care of themselves when they arrive. For now, take advantage of what you control. Kalia should not have thought she could get back into Jeff and Jordan's graces. She should have let Jeff play the POV and then put Jordan up.

America probably split its vote between Cassi and Dominic. You add in that when voting started, it looked like a foregone conclusion that Rachel would be gone and people probably wanted to try to make Brendon compete against Rachel in this comp just because it would be funny. Further, there are those who are diehard Jeff and Jordan fans from back on BB11 and they voted for Brendon because they knew it was best for Jeff and Jordan.

I hope, hope, hope that Lawon was tired of playing and saw this as a possible way to get out of the game and that was that...although he did look absolutely shell-shocked when he was told he was going home.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

I do NOT understand how Lawon could not know that he would be up against one of the returning HG??????  Did he think he would leave and just get a pass back?  We all knew there would be a comp and one evicted guest had a chance to return.

If someone can explain this missing piece of the puzzle, please do so  :groan:  Not that Lawon was a good player; he was the classic floater, but a nice guy and didn't deserve to be set up to literally campaign himself out of the house, unless that is wanted he wanted in the first place???????

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster

I do NOT understand how Lawon could not know that he would be up against one of the returning HG??????  Did he think he would leave and just get a pass back?  We all knew there would be a comp and one evicted guest had a chance to return.

If someone can explain this missing piece of the puzzle, please do so  :groan:  Not that Lawon was a good player; he was the classic floater, but a nice guy and didn't deserve to be set up to literally campaign himself out of the house, unless that is wanted he wanted in the first place???????
lawon was never in the game -- he never played at all with anyone at any time in that house -- so how could he know what move he needed to do?   he just floated around -- and was more interested in how he dressed than any other type of strategy for his game.  He was clueless and deserved to go out.  No way should he have stuck around to even be part of jury.  Let alone get to the end  over anyone else in that house.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Look, how can you say it's not "rigged" when clearly Big Brother gives Brendon a favorable edit.

I feel like people thought Brendon would be chosen to battle back into the house...against Rachel. I can handle Brendon without Rachel. So I was really ticked when he won (although, I think Lawon threw it for Rachel's sake).

I dunno. I feel like the creators of these reality shows can (and possibly do) rig these shows so they keep the ratings. And what better way to keep the ratings up for this show than to bring Brendon back.

Rip.. We'll see what the competition is. It could favor Daniele. She won a lot of comps in her first season. She could win...

Keegan's Mommy: I never even thought about Lawon throwing it for Rachel, HMMMM!

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

At least you didn't have to update Kalia all week!  :iok

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF

What's sad is that it was absolutely the perfect storm.

Responsibility ultimately lies with Kalia and Dani because they botched the HOH this week. You have to take Rachel out when you have the opportunity. Let possible future events take care of themselves when they arrive. For now, take advantage of what you control. Kalia should not have thought she could get back into Jeff and Jordan's graces. She should have let Jeff play the POV and then put Jordan up.

America probably split its vote between Cassi and Dominic. You add in that when voting started, it looked like a foregone conclusion that Rachel would be gone and people probably wanted to try to make Brendon compete against Rachel in this comp just because it would be funny. Further, there are those who are diehard Jeff and Jordan fans from back on BB11 and they voted for Brendon because they knew it was best for Jeff and Jordan.

I hope, hope, hope that Lawon was tired of playing and saw this as a possible way to get out of the game and that was that...although he did look absolutely shell-shocked when he was told he was going home.

Sorry Mandoli!!  :hugs:

Competitor I really agree with you. It was the perfect storm and I agree about Cassi and Dominic votes. I thought it would be between Dom and Brendon, mostly because they were the last two out.

Not that it would be what I wanted but Kalia should have stuck to her convictions, Jordan would have caused a harder choice for voting, I think Jordan would have survived and Brendon/Rachel competing to come back or stay. My guess is Brendon would have thrown it. We'll never know now.

Shelly has to have some kudos for saving Rachel to save Jeff and Jordan. She's put a target on herself but not right away.

LOL at BamBam! Thank GOD for small favors, not updating Kalia, eating, talking, talking eating.. or worse just TALKING!  :iok

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Look, how can you say it's not "rigged" when clearly Big Brother gives Brendon a favorable edit.

I feel like people thought Brendon would be chosen to battle back into the house...against Rachel. I can handle Brendon without Rachel. So I was really ticked when he won (although, I think Lawon threw it for Rachel's sake).

I dunno. I feel like the creators of these reality shows can (and possibly do) rig these shows so they keep the ratings. And what better way to keep the ratings up for this show than to bring Brendon back.

Rip.. We'll see what the competition is. It could favor Daniele. She won a lot of comps in her first season. She could win...

Keegan's Mommy: I never even thought about Lawon throwing it for Rachel, HMMMM!

I do not think it was rigged for Brendon (yuch) to come back.  I think many viewers just like to view a train wreck and knew the other potential returnees would not have the "drama" of Brendon returning to his "love" and make the other HG miserable, and that is what makes for interesting viewing I guess.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:50:47 AM by Kate04 »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

lawon was never in the game -- he never played at all with anyone at any time in that house -- so how could he know what move he needed to do?   he just floated around -- and was more interested in how he dressed than any other type of strategy for his game.  He was clueless and deserved to go out.  No way should he have stuck around to even be part of jury.  Let alone get to the end  over anyone else in that house.

The question is not whether Lawon deserves to be in the game anymore - of course he doesn't, but why in the world did he act as though the "twist" would bring him back as a big time strong player? 

Offline Texascowboy

• RFF Newbie
I never comment on these boards, but I felt somehow compelled.  This is the worst season yet!  It is so predictable that CBS wants Rachel and Brendan back together. She is the most annoying woman and the viewers are forced to view him beating his chest with his PHD degree...  Please stop with the UCLA shirts......  We all know where you went to school..  Now go do some good and discover a cure for cancer...   Honestly, the casting director needs to find another job because you are going to loose more viewers.  Why don't you get original and bring strong, NEW players to the table??  This show is becoming boring...  IMO..  No offense, but Jeff and Jordan do not look in love and she is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Shelly is smart, but she plays all side.... Literally...  Dani is the only one who has all of the players figured out, but she has not trusted her instincts... Uhg!!!!!!  I have wasted too much time on these 5 minute fame seekers...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Thanks for a great recap nite!!

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 02:11:54 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline funtimefrank

• RFF Newbie
By far the worst season...As soon as Brenden got back in the game, for technically  the third time ever, I really felt I should just stop watching the show. From here on out we're back to week 1 and 2, him taking over the house, bullying people, and kissing Rachel, should I even watch the show anymore? this season is once again predictable. Thanks Dani and Kalia for a little spice up, but goodbye soon and hello predictable boring game.

Oh, Jeff and Jordan fans, FYI, THEY WON ALREADY! and Jordan herself doesn't care for the money, she said herself she wants to be there just to spend time with Jeff...Yet you guys want her to get another half a million, are you serious?! they've had their glory, it's someone else's turn. Oh but she's so nice, she deserves to win every season right? O_o ugh.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

The thought of actually watching the big bully brendon and his big mouth is so revolting that I'll skip a few shows until his ego settles down.  By next week he'll be back to moderate revolting as opposed to extreme obnoxious which is what he will be serving up now!!  Ugh

Kalia might want to find herself a bed in the infirmary for safety as this point. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
A big RFF welcome to TexasCowboy and funtimefrank! Let's just say it. Brendon is a professional student. It's all he knows, it's what he does.

I would love a season with no twists, no returns, just a diverse cast that never played the game before. It might help if they had actually watched a few times.  :snicker:

We're glad you finally posted!! Now don't let this be your one and only time!  :lol:

:welcome:  :bigwelcome  :welcome:

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
Great. Now we get to deal with Brendon, Rachel, Jeff and Jordan (Jordan not so much... but still) bullying everyone in the house they don't like. Just this week we had to listen to Jeff complain to Kalia when she was trying to tell him, "I'm putting you on the block so you can win the veto and save yourself, so rachel stays on the block." Him and Jordan get all mad and start yelling at her and telling her how stupid she is. And then Jeff is like, "I'll win the veto, and I'll show her!"  :groan: That's what she wanted you to do all along.

And then Rachel just harasses everyone, and someone calls her out on it and tells her she's mean, and she goes and cries in the have not room about how everyone is attacking her personally, and no one likes her, but she is attacking everyone personally...  :groan:

Don't get me wrong, it will be interesting to watch now that Dani & Kalia don't have all the power anymore, but it frustrates me so much that they are so mean to everyone, and when anyone tries to do anything against them they freak out, or cry, or harass the person, and I'm sick of it.

not like Dani and Kali didn't have their turns at doing the very same thing.  Dani just did it to Adam a few minutes -- bullying him with her  " so you know they didnt save you they evicted dominic.. cuz yo were the target and you were going home and they wanted YOU gone.. but i got caught up in helping you once again.. just letting you know."   She was making her own threats about keeping Dom -- So it doesn't really matter who it is in that house -- they are all doing it-- some more blatant than others.

You're right. I should change my statement to, I'm sick of everyone being bullies this season. Because it really it getting on my nerves.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think Dani will put up Bren and Rachel again, and we will finally get rid of one of them. Was hoping Cassi would come back as I don't care for Dani either, and did not want to see Dom, aka Jesse, come back and team up with her, although I did find him entertaining.

Offline ajspurs

• RFF Not So Newbie
I really hope Brendon just goes straight away. Gotta admit I'm not greatly enjoying this season, can't believe how much the 'power 4' have dominated the show. It all started with stupid Shelly and stupid Kalia not backing Keith at the very start.

Brendon back just seems like such a waste, I was annoyed that he was even able to come back. I wanted to see some fresh faces in the form of one of the other 3.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
I really hope Brendon just goes straight away. Gotta admit I'm not greatly enjoying this season, can't believe how much the 'power 4' have dominated the show. It all started with stupid Shelly and stupid Kalia not backing Keith at the very start.

Brendon back just seems like such a waste, I was annoyed that he was even able to come back. I wanted to see some fresh faces in the form of one of the other 3.

Has it ever really worked out that they bring someone back?

Welcome to RFF ajspurs!

:bigwelcome

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Welcome to RFF ajspurs!

Texas lady - To me it's like bringing back Boston Rob time after time on Survivor.  What's the point?  He's gonna know the game lots more than the legit new contestants and of course have an advantage in that from his experience and "legend" he knew how to charm the newbie girls and take over.  That's his strength and he honed it.  And R and B and the J's also have the unfair advantage and thus makes it not an equal competition.

B and R are some of the most distateful reality contestants to begin with so who would want to watch him gloat, her fawn all over him and then have crying jags in between it all???  We couldn't stand it last season so why would they bring it out again.  And the J's are so predictable - he bullies and she just keeps getting more and more boring.

A very disappointing season.  The only person I find remotely likeable is Adam cause he's funny.

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
I must agree with some of you guys.  This HoH was stupid; lamont was an idiot wanting to go thinking he'd get some special powers.  If i wanted to watch some bad game play, i'd watch a LA Kings game. 

On a humanity note; i was happy to see Brendan and Rachel reunited.
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
I must agree with some of you guys.  This HoH was stupid; lamont was an idiot wanting to go thinking he'd get some special powers.  If i wanted to watch some bad game play, i'd watch a LA Kings game. 

On a humanity note; i was happy to see Brendan and Rachel reunited.

Oh yuch; what is "humane" about seeing an abusive arrogant egoiist reunited with a mean crybaby????  Oh wait, this makes for good TV doesn't it?  :lol3:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Just watched the Return of Jedi Brendon Show and trying to decide who looks more upset:  Porsche or Dani? 

I don't think Porsche's gonna be able to pull off crawling back to Rachel, but Dani has the bigger target.  And Shelly will have to grow another face to handle all of her con jobs within the house.

Offline ajspurs

• RFF Not So Newbie

Welcome to RFF ajspurs!

Thanks  :)

Am actually from the Uk and only started watching the US version last year (unfortunately) and fell in love with this one, is so much better!

Anyway, so yea I'm not sure how it's worked in previous seasons and I was interested to see how America would vote, I just can't believe so many people wanted to see Brendon back. For the sake of a competetive show I felt it was a real shame as well.

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here

Just watched the Return of Jedi Brendon Show and trying to decide who looks more upset:  Porsche or Dani? 

I don't think Porsche's gonna be able to pull off crawling back to Rachel, but Dani has the bigger target.  And Shelly will have to grow another face to handle all of her con jobs within the house.

Shelly's probably going to have her goose cooked; Dani might see it as an advantage because if now that brendans back; there may be another ally courtesy of the deal with Rachel last week, also with Brendan back in the house, the target on his back is bigger than compared to quite a few people.

(honestly; it just made me happy seeing them reunited)
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up