Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 262306 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1200 on: August 06, 2011, 09:34:54 AM »
i dont know why, but i am liking porsche, i cant help it, i am liking her
if porsche, kalia, and dani can really not go off track, they all 3 could be the F3.

i do like JJ..but boy jeff is acting like a ass, (:;) jeff , stop that!!!!!! and jordon [love her] she really doesnt know just how much kalia is on her side, gosh, please, please, do NOT let rach win this battle to get back in the house, what battle could it be, bb , dont mess with me :knuckles: cuz i aint in the mood...dont bring rach back in that house, bb, or Grace will :knuckles:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1201 on: August 06, 2011, 09:38:20 AM »
Today's veto competition players:

HOH: Kalia

Nominees: Jeff and Rachel

Chosen Players: Adam, Jordan and  Shelly

Host: Porsche
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 10:10:12 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1202 on: August 06, 2011, 09:44:34 AM »
porsce is the host :waves:...see listening to rach right now, makes me ILL....she is alllllllllllllllll act, and doesnt know how to deal with others, last night she was all about playing this game good, now she is back to her ole..neddy self, i am so over rach...please just go..and please dont win the veto, cuz i dont want to see her act like she is the boss, and i dont want to see the REAL her [me, me, me, and only me].....rachel is so FAKE!!!..but i still want her to get some pro help,
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1203 on: August 06, 2011, 10:11:32 AM »
i know i am typing to myself [yet again]  something that kalia said last night, that if she wins pov, she just might change the noms.........hmmmmmm........i got a feeling if one comes off, she is putting up adam or shelly,[if they dont win the veto that it] she will not put up jordon, she said to all others she is not, she wants to to show jordon, that hey, i told you day 2, i would not put you up, and i believe her, ok adam over jeff

will lawon, dani, and porsche vote jeff out?..remember its 4 to stay, and 6 HG vote, if its a tie, kalia breaks it, i got a feeling kalia is going after jeff.

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1204 on: August 06, 2011, 10:34:52 AM »
I really don't thing Rachel will win the POV. If she does then Jeff will be voted out, but with him being this pumped up to win it either way he will destroy who ever goes up against him in the special comp to come back in the house. Then he will go after Dani and Kala. He will start off putting up the floaters, then backdoor one of them. GO JJ GO

Offline thatpanicgirle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1205 on: August 06, 2011, 10:37:44 AM »
 :waves: Hi. Newbie here! Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the live feeds!

I'm pulling for JJ or Shelly!

Kalia AND Rachel both get on my nerves!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1206 on: August 06, 2011, 10:43:14 AM »
:waves: Hi. Newbie here! Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the live feeds!

Hi :waves:,  welcome, glad you are here, its a great site...the best site, please post with us, even if we agree or -dis-agree, thats what it's all about, or is that the hokey pokey :lol3:...anyway welcome, glad you are here :tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1207 on: August 06, 2011, 10:46:26 AM »
 :bigwelcome to RFF, thatpanicgirle , and a belated welcome to nokomis_01!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline thatpanicgirle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1208 on: August 06, 2011, 10:47:58 AM »

Hi :waves:,  welcome, glad you are here, its a great site...the best site, please post with us, even if we agree or -dis-agree, thats what it's all about, or is that the hokey pokey :lol3:...anyway welcome, glad you are here :tup:

Thank you for the awesome welcome! I even got my new husband addicted to BB. He is dying to find out who wins the Veto also :lol:

Offline thatpanicgirle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1209 on: August 06, 2011, 10:48:36 AM »

Thank you so much :)  :tup:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1210 on: August 06, 2011, 10:54:00 AM »
I think that Jeff will come off the block as long as Rachel doesnt win veto.

I think Kalia is rethinking her nom of Jeff because she wants to stay on good terms with Jordan.

I do agree that Jeff has been an ass since his nom.

Like everyone, I love Jordeff and hope they win...but NEITHER of them are particularly strong at comps.

Also, welcome THEPANICGIRLE.....you will like it here!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1211 on: August 06, 2011, 11:01:38 AM »

I think Kalia is rethinking her nom of Jeff because she wants to stay on good terms with Jordan.

Like everyone, I love Jordeff and hope they win...but NEITHER of them are particularly strong at comps.

I disagree. Jordeff won already and although they are sweethearts, why should they win again??
I personally dont have a favorite this season but I strongly believe jordan had her fair share of winnings.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline thatpanicgirle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1212 on: August 06, 2011, 11:02:24 AM »

Thanks Albert. I do agree.. Jeff has been quite mean but I think I would be too if someone put me up for eviction, being a pawn or not. There is always that chance. Look at Keith?

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1213 on: August 06, 2011, 11:03:12 AM »
Thank you, I've been a lurker for a few years, Finally coming out of my shell, all the updaters ROCK.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1214 on: August 06, 2011, 11:07:38 AM »
I want Jordan to win the POV take Jeff off the block and definitely securing Jordans safety...I hope whomever is voted out goes against Brendon and he is back in the house...just so he will gun for Dani and Kalia like a mad man  :jam: Brendon will stay true to JJ and my hope is for jeff and Jordan to be sitting F2 and they have to make a decision on who to give the money to  :<3
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1215 on: August 06, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »
I dont think jeff is mean at all. he gets ticked off and he expresses his feelings.. he goes thru extremes.. i can related.. i got extremes as well and when im ticked off i got banana's too :ugot   And i  use my hands to do alot of my talking when upset..

At least  he's not breaking down and crying like the whole house was.. thats his way of  letting off the steam..

as of last nite i think the whole house needed some MIDOL! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1216 on: August 06, 2011, 11:21:03 AM »
I can say that house does need something to chill out. I do also hope that Brendon comes back. That would flip the house good. Dani is using every one for her personal gain to keep her hands clean they will catch on but will it be to late for them all. I really hope its Jeff, Jordan and Shelley in the final 3 with Jeff and Jordan taking it to the final 2. Then they will probably give it to Jeff seeing Jordan has already won once but who know with this house. lol

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: August 06, 2011, 11:26:11 AM »
For the record -- I believe Jordon won last time not JJ. And I believe the money went to help her family.  NOt Jeff.  Jeff has a temper -- but I would have one too being in that house with these ppl.  But if I had a chance to take out a strong player I would.  I'd rather go to the end with a floater.  Could be easier.  I am cheering for a upset here.  I want to see someone get out D & K.  So whatever it takes to do that I'm all for it.  But who knows with BB.   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1218 on: August 06, 2011, 11:33:09 AM »
Welcome to thatpanicgirle, nokomis_01 and to all our new members! We are happy to have you with us!  :welcome:

The house was nutty last night for sure! Jeff changed his strategy and that's why he changed his persona, being much more menacing or aggressive. He wants to make the floaters insecure and keep them from just going with Daniele and her minion Kalia. A little more ED like if you will.

I hope Rachel and Jeff don't kill each other in the comp today.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1219 on: August 06, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »
I think Jeff will be all fired up to win the Power of Veto, thus ensuring Rachel's departure.  He'll go off the block and Kalia will probably put up Adam, Lawon or even Shelly (most likely Adam or Lawon).  Doesn't matter much -- Jordeff might vote for Lawon to go if he's up against Rachel but Daniele will definitely vote for Rachel to go and so will Adam and Shelly.  Porsche might vote Rachel out as well, but even if she doesn't Kalia will break the tie and vote out Rachel.  If Adam goes up against Rachel Daniele will vote against Rachel as will Lawon and Shelly.  Porsche will probably vote out Rachel as well.  I'm not sure about Jordeff, however but it doesn't matter -- Rachel goes home.  Also, it's possible that Jordeff might be so annoyed with Rachel that they decide "screw the alliance with her" and vote her out.  Rachel only survives if she wins POV.  If not -- good-bye and good riddance, Rachel.

Belle Book

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1220 on: August 06, 2011, 11:47:18 AM »
If I say who my favorite is.. or favorites then they will be jinxed for sure. Maybe I should say Daniele and Kalia are!  }:>  I can't condone the blatant lying/backstabbing that I see happening this season and even more the mean spiritedness. I didn't enjoy watching Russell chasing Ronnie back to the HOH nor letting him have anything to eat the year that Dan won and I'm not enjoying this season either.

I do hope that Brendon comes back, otherwise it could end in a slaughter and only the weak floaters left and that really WOULD be boring! Kalia and Daniele think they just need to get rid of the guys and Rachel and they have final 2 and they could be right. However as the saying goes, the best made plans of men and mice... often go awry, especially in the BB house.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1221 on: August 06, 2011, 11:51:04 AM »
OK!! Two minute warning! I'm going to lock this thread and move us to the new one..  

We'll move here? http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25955.new.html#new