Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 262320 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1175 on: August 05, 2011, 08:28:08 PM »
Hamsterwatch is reporting on twitter that telling someone they are going up is a "very technical" rule.  Also shared Kalia did not break that rule.
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1176 on: August 05, 2011, 08:33:17 PM »
YOU can not be specific. that's what happened last year with britney and brendon.. and thats why britney never went up .

I never heard kalia say I AM NOMINATING.. and i think that's the key word she cant use. but you can :dance: around that all you want
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1177 on: August 05, 2011, 08:36:49 PM »
Thanks all for clarifying.  I had no idea that such a rule existed.  Seriously.  It seems like a silly rule. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1178 on: August 05, 2011, 08:55:40 PM »
2.5 hours for noms?  Is that like normal?
 :jam:
No MSG!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1179 on: August 05, 2011, 09:02:57 PM »
2.5 hours for noms?  Is that like normal?

Maybe someone didnt take it lightly.  :duno:  unusual to be this long. I think if she follows thru and jeff goes up he will show just how he feels about it. although it was ok for jordan to go up, just not BIG JEFF. hummm. Please please let Rachael go this week. She is not easy on the eyes or ears lately. Nothing she says makes any sense. Why Jeff and jordan are sticking with her i will never understand. The vets thing is pretty much over already.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1180 on: August 05, 2011, 09:03:19 PM »

Ummmm...like is Kalia allowed to tell the person she is putting them up?  I thought that was a no-no.  And if it is, what happens?  Yanno?

Didn't someone lose their HOH for doing this a few years ago?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1181 on: August 05, 2011, 09:06:56 PM »
oh this is going to be a fun week!! :meow:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1182 on: August 05, 2011, 10:33:13 PM »
the hgs are picking players for the veto comp but no way that can be tonight because they had HN comp today and are still cleaning up from that right?
delightful just delightful

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1183 on: August 05, 2011, 10:35:10 PM »
the hgs are picking players for the veto comp but no way that can be tonight because they had HN comp today and are still cleaning up from that right?

Threw me off totally!! Don't they usually do that tomorrow? I could be way off....... I remember at least one night veto comp per season in the past, but isn't it too early for that yet?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1184 on: August 05, 2011, 10:55:21 PM »
I sure hope they aren't playing tonight. I think they are on lockdown though.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1185 on: August 05, 2011, 10:55:32 PM »

Threw me off totally!! Don't they usually do that tomorrow? I could be way off....... I remember at least one night veto comp per season in the past, but isn't it too early for that yet?

could be possibly need the names of the players to set up. sometimes names are on certain items? no? maybe? just a thought. This is going to be some competition. :flipper

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1186 on: August 05, 2011, 10:57:22 PM »
OHH I am soo  loving Feisty Jordan and Underdog Jeff! :hrt:. and they are both soo funny right now!! :lol3:

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #1187 on: August 05, 2011, 10:57:32 PM »

If I remember correctly  they did a face mash up a season or 2 ago. I know for a fact that they started the comp. immediately after showtimes BB after dark ended for the night. The comp took a while to play(only one player at a time could play). I think there were pretty many people left in the house when they played that comp. I guess we will see tonight.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1188 on: August 05, 2011, 10:58:57 PM »
Poor Jordan...My heart goes out to her. Another week of slop, and her patience are running short. on top of that she is the voice of reason for the crazy one.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1189 on: August 05, 2011, 11:10:45 PM »
The house is having a major meltdown!! shelly  is crying now to jordan. and that makes jordan tear up a little bit! ha ha ha

man this is the day of tears!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1190 on: August 05, 2011, 11:11:39 PM »
BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!! :lol3:

If I remember correctly  they did a face mash up a season or 2 ago. I know for a fact that they started the comp. immediately after showtimes BB after dark ended for the night. The comp took a while to play(only one player at a time could play). I think there were pretty many people left in the house when they played that comp. I guess we will see tonight.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1191 on: August 05, 2011, 11:31:42 PM »
Today's Tears totals:

Rachel (duh)
Kalia
Shelly
Jordan
And, I'm pretty sure that Jeff wants to cry. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1192 on: August 05, 2011, 11:34:33 PM »
Okay...so we ARE having a nighttime comp??

Crapola!!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1193 on: August 05, 2011, 11:38:15 PM »
Kalia just told Rachel that they will be playing in the morning and we are saved from staying up all night!  :wohoo:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1194 on: August 05, 2011, 11:42:49 PM »
Okay, I don't know how much more I can take of Kalia's "ya know what I meaannnn?" and her "literally like"!   She makes me want to rip my ears off! :lala

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1195 on: August 05, 2011, 11:54:22 PM »
Kalia just told Rachel that they will be playing in the morning and we are saved from staying up all night!  :wohoo:

Literally, tomorrow morning BB time is after 12 midnight.   :neener:  Don't hit me hard.

No MSG!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1196 on: August 05, 2011, 11:56:51 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, to be continued...

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1197 on: August 06, 2011, 12:03:20 AM »

Literally, tomorrow morning BB time is after 12 midnight.   :neener:  Don't hit me hard.

I had to  :lol3: at "literally"

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #1198 on: August 06, 2011, 12:16:34 AM »
Kaila just told Rachel that they will be playing in the morning and we are saved from staying up all night!  :wohoo:

I had to  :lol3: at "literally"

If they do have the comp tonight Ill stay up to see who wins.... I don't mind. I would be updating right now but my hubby's awake and I am waiting for him to go to bed.(we have really messed up schedules and we don't get to see each other to much) He loves BB to but he gets upset when he thinks I'm ignoring him to update the feeds.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1199 on: August 06, 2011, 08:16:39 AM »
good morning everyone :waves:..ok i am going to think on good  gameplay, and not my or others favorites in the house, ok ...so i am just going through, what if

first, bb to alot of watchers is a game of fans on who they like/dont like, and it doesnt matter if their fav/s say or do something that, the others we/or I..think isnt smart game, or we dont like.

examples...jell told jordon, you are going to eat the catfish, and you will like it, jordon said to jeff, but does it taste like FISH..we laugh, and said, awwwww thats it cute, not if bren said this to rach, and she said the samething that jordon said, we would be like, gosh this girl is stupid...i so am not a R and B fan, and was very happy bren left, and would love rach to go as well. also lets face it , jordon went crazy in the BY waiting on the pov cem...we think, oh she is just stress...if rach does the samething or any HG we/I dont like we say wow she/he is nuts, jeff goes up to the hoh room, and yes he was a bully to kalia, telling her what she better do or else, now if bren when up to do this for rach we/I call him a crazy control bully freak, [remember i am just talking game here] what it comes down to, is this...it doesnt matter if jeff, bren, jordon or rach act the same, it is all about yours/mine favoites in the house..i hope jordon doesnt win pov, so kalia will show jordon that she isnt going to put jordon up, J and J will be like wow, she gave her word. if jeff or rach wins pov....kalia wil not put up jordon [she will show jordon] she meant her word, now a re-placment if one comes off the block, kalia just might put up shelly, lawson, or porsche, if rach stays on the block..she is gone, they aslo might do the same if jeff is still on the block IDK..cux if its a 3-3 vote kalia will send who she wants out the door, if adam goes up it will be the same 3-3...and kalia will break the tie, i think at this point kalia just might want jeff out...IDK..please i am just playing this out in my head, i am not thinking who my fav/s are, i am thinking gameplay only

now onto this battle, bb CANT have a battle were it's question JMO..cuz keith, cassie, and dom dont know what has been happening in the house, and it would come accross as very un-fair...but what could it be???, cuz we all know when a booted HG comes back it is on thursday, and they play in that hoh..not un-less AG makes it a endurance for them to get back in, and the one that wins...rings the bb house bell on friday [i dont see this happening] but with bb who the hell knows..i want dom or cassie back in the game, so i am still thinking on who should be evicted [so cassi or dom could win] please i am just playing out good gameplay in my head, it has nothing to do with my fav/s...thanks for me typing this longgggggggggg post :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand