Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264391 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1075 on: August 04, 2011, 08:55:19 PM »
Kalia the new HOH  :groan: I am stating here and now I AM NOT UPDATING the hoh room this week!  :lol3:
delightful just delightful

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1076 on: August 04, 2011, 08:56:05 PM »
Let me just say, that I am NOT a Rachel fan, but I do feel sorry for her right now.

I'm sorry BamBam  -- I can't.  I think she's a drama queen over the top.  And all the baggage that goes with it.  I mean -- it is a game.  But I have to say -- after seeing the way the whole house has been over this.  Part of me -- wants to dance with the devil == and vote Brendon back in.  I know he'd give the other evicted hg a run for their money in coming back into the house.  I don't think the other evicted hg's could do it.  Well that depends on who is on their way out next week.

It's not that I don't agree with you, because I do.  I just think she is so unstable, so unhappy, I do feel sorry for her.

But now I feel more sorry for myself and the other updaters since Kalia won HOH.  Noooooooooo!  My ears!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1077 on: August 04, 2011, 08:56:30 PM »
Kalia the new HOH  :groan: I am stating here and now I AM NOT UPDATING the hoh room this week!  :lol3:

ditto :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1078 on: August 04, 2011, 08:56:37 PM »
who did K say she would put up?

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1079 on: August 04, 2011, 08:57:38 PM »

I'm done with the whole show for the week, worse person to win if you ask me!   See y'all in a week  :waves:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1080 on: August 04, 2011, 09:00:00 PM »
Let me just say, that I am NOT a Rachel fan, but I do feel sorry for her right now.

I'm sorry BamBam  -- I can't.  I think she's a drama queen over the top.  And all the baggage that goes with it.  I mean -- it is a game.  But I have to say -- after seeing the way the whole house has been over this.  Part of me -- wants to dance with the devil == and vote Brendon back in.  I know he'd give the other evicted hg a run for their money in coming back into the house.  I don't think the other evicted hg's could do it.  Well that depends on who is on their way out next week.

It's not that I don't agree with you, because I do.  I just think she is so unstable, so unhappy, I do feel sorry for her.

But now I feel more sorry for myself and the other updaters since Kalia won HOH.  Noooooooooo!  My ears!

You guys do such an awesome job.  I would be lost without you guys. Not good K winning -- but you could see she was on, and determined to win it this week.  Did she ever say who she would put up if she was HOH?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1081 on: August 04, 2011, 09:00:26 PM »
Peach and TL love Kalia we will let them have the HOH this week  :lol:  :peek
delightful just delightful

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1082 on: August 04, 2011, 09:01:02 PM »

I won't go there either.   :lala

She is a trash talking ill mannered lump that got lucky tonight.  Her mouth is constantly in motion, and dirt just crawls out of it.

It is interesting that Dani was coaching her on the knockout type of competition, when none of the others knew what type of comp it was    (:;)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1083 on: August 04, 2011, 09:04:11 PM »

Not it!  :meow:  I'll leave it for Will during our shifts  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1084 on: August 04, 2011, 09:05:01 PM »

Me either! I credit Grace with achieving this. She will have to go on vacation so she can update her good buddy!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1085 on: August 04, 2011, 09:07:25 PM »
 :yess: i said kalia, and, by God...she did it, like i said i have my reasons, i will share the reasons later in the game, she is not my fav.....but..... i did call it :yess:

on a sidenote, peaches, and texaslady, i aint going to update kalia :lol3: i cant.....boy i love bb
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1086 on: August 04, 2011, 09:07:27 PM »

You guys do such an awesome job.  I would be lost without you guys. Not good K winning -- but you could see she was on, and determined to win it this week.  Did she ever say who she would put up if she was HOH?

I honestly can't remember but for some reason I think Shelly was mentioned and I would bet Rachel goes up too.

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #1087 on: August 04, 2011, 09:08:57 PM »
I don't know how I feel about Kalia, and it would have been fun for someone else to win HOH to shake things up again, but I do have to say that I'm actually kind of proud of Kalia. I never thought she would actually win a competition all by herself. :P At least she's doing a little bit besides all the floating that's been going on this season.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1088 on: August 04, 2011, 09:09:03 PM »
no i aint going to do it, i say i aint going to do it :lol3:...really i feel for you guys, if i didnt have to go out of town alot, i would do it for you [i guess] :keeta: [thats why i couldnt do another donation on monday, i was out of my state]..but you got the other donation now :yess: you guys ROCK!!!! it would take ALOT..of wine, lemon-drops, or anything that is alcoholic ,for me to do it :lol3:

:snicker:  Uh huh...  :martini:  Here you go Grace!! It's ALLLLL yours!!  :lol3:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1089 on: August 04, 2011, 09:10:22 PM »
no i aint going to do it, i say i aint going to do it :lol3:...really i feel for you guys, if i didnt have to go out of town alot, i would do it for you [i guess] :keeta: [thats why i couldnt do another donation on monday, i was out of my state]..but you got the other donation now :yess: you guys ROCK!!!! it would take ALOT..of wine, lemon-drops, or anything that is alcoholic ,for me to do it :lol3:

:snicker:  Uh huh...  :martini:  Here you go Grace!! It's ALLLLL yours!!

I 100% agree.  This is all Grace's doing so let's just dump Kalia in her lap for the week so the rest of don't have to listen to her   :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1090 on: August 04, 2011, 09:12:28 PM »
Kalia hates Porsche with a passion and she wants her gone. I don't think she really likes Lawon either but no matter what, Rachel is going up, no doubt in my mind.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1091 on: August 04, 2011, 09:13:52 PM »
I know I'm in the minority, but I just want Rachel out.  I actually want all of the veterans out and have from day one.  Dani (and Kalia) seem to be the only ones with the balls to get rid of Rachel and the Js, so I'm fine with them sticking around till that is done.  Dani will be gone one of these weeks.  I just want the newbies to get a chance to play without veteran influence.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1092 on: August 04, 2011, 09:14:39 PM »

Me either! I credit Grace with achieving this. She will have to go on vacation so she can update her good buddy!  :lol3:

lmao :<3..i called it, serious, i have to go to the hospital [for real] 3 days from now, they have to do another surgery on my hubby :'(..he will be great, after this one....no more motorcycle racing for him..thank God..lets just say he better NOT ever get on one again, it's sad cuz that is his job[ racing motorcyces] but he just cat do it.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1093 on: August 04, 2011, 09:15:09 PM »
My prediction is that Kalia will put Rachel and Porshe up and give the reason as they were the 2 that voted to keep Brendon and against Dani.

If the POV results in Porshe or Rachel coming off the block, Shelly will be the replacement nom.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1094 on: August 04, 2011, 09:16:28 PM »
Kalia hates Porsche with a passion and she wants her gone. I don't think she really likes Lawon either but no matter what, Rachel is going up, no doubt in my mind.

I could see R & P.  But K and D are going to plotting how to make the noms work best with the "twist" coming.  R & B battling out against each other.  That would be a hoot.  Oh wait.....they don't fight against each other only for each other.   :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1095 on: August 04, 2011, 09:17:03 PM »
I know I'm in the minority, but I just want Rachel out.  I actually want all of the veterans out and have from day one.  Dani (and Kalia) seem to be the only ones with the balls to get rid of Rachel and the Js, so I'm fine with them sticking around till that is done.  Dani will be gone one of these weeks.  I just want the newbies to get a chance to play without veteran influence.

this is kinda how i feel, i wish bb didnt have any VETS...just strangers...it's like another all-stars, and to soon for that, so i am with you :tup:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1096 on: August 04, 2011, 09:19:23 PM »

:snicker:  Uh huh...  :martini:  Here you go Grace!! It's ALLLLL yours!!

I 100% agree.  This is all Grace's doing so let's just dump Kalia in her lap for the week so the rest of don't have to listen to her   :yess:

:lol3: :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1097 on: August 04, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »
My prediction is that Kalia will put Rachel and Porshe up and give the reason as they were the 2 that voted to keep Brendon and against Dani.

If the POV results in Porshe or Rachel coming off the block, Shelly will be the replacement nom.

i agree, it seems like it will be , between these 3.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1098 on: August 04, 2011, 09:28:52 PM »
Peach and TL love Kalia we will let them have the HOH this week  :lol:  :peek

Sorry...I already QUIT. :neener:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1099 on: August 04, 2011, 09:34:52 PM »
Well, I can't help but say I think CBS is trying to rig the game to keep Brendon or Rachel in, their editing of Brendon painting him out to be a "hero" while selectively leaving out the obvious things we see with his personality further confirms my suspicion. My point is that with the way they edited Brendon it could gain sympathy votes for him in this process. America isn't seeing the real Brendon.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!