Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263207 times)

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1050 on: August 04, 2011, 03:07:05 PM »
Well, if CBS wanted to creat buzz they could have done a better job....just by announcing the new twist and going from there.

All this has done is feed the workings of people's minds that like to find hidden motivations and plots in every coincidental happening they  can.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1051 on: August 04, 2011, 03:09:45 PM »
Well, if CBS wanted to creat buzz they could have done a better job....just by announcing the new twist and going from there.

All this has done is feed the workings of people's minds that like to find hidden motivations and plots in every coincidental happening they  can.

NOBODY EVER SAID CBS WAS SMART - ALBERT!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1052 on: August 04, 2011, 03:22:53 PM »

I think thats exactly the point.  Its far more exciting for people to think they are in on some big secret or that they caught CBS in a mistake.  If CBS had just announced it, it takes half the buzz out of it for people.  I would totally believe that its an intentional leak.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1053 on: August 04, 2011, 03:40:25 PM »
We will just have to agree to disagree.

Anyway, as longas Brendon leaves tonight and doesnt come back im happy...so everyone grab your happiness wherever you can!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1054 on: August 04, 2011, 03:56:25 PM »
You know that story about that little boy that throws a tantrum and says, "If you won't let me win, I'll take my ball and go home!"?

She's reinacting that story today.

Her and Brendon have been like that the entire time. If they win a challenge it's the best day ever, and they are in the DR bragging about how awesome they are. Like after Brendon won POV and was talking about how Dani should be worried now. I don't know why she should be worried because Brendon is still going home... but whatever.

And if they lose, they get mad, and Rachel goes and cried in the bushes.

Yup.  When they are the ones picking fights, it's just gameplay.  When someone else does it to them (or they do it to themselves and blame it on someone else), its a vicious attack on innocent defenseles victims that are only trying to play an honest game and be with the one they love. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1055 on: August 04, 2011, 04:01:49 PM »
We will just have to agree to disagree.

Anyway, as longas Brendon leaves tonight and doesnt come back im happy...so everyone grab your happiness wherever you can!

I think you were right on the money.  CBS leaks info to feed into the people that jump all over the conspiracy theories.  So, I think I was agreeing with you.  I think.  Maybe.  Hell, I don't know. 

I 197% agree with you on the Brendon issue.  My television will be on mute until they start the next HoH comp too.  I don't want to hear his egomaniac speech, or his sit-down with Julie.  I just want him gone. 

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1056 on: August 04, 2011, 04:47:19 PM »
Big brother needs to do something to spice this season up. I am losing interest fast. and this rachael business makes me want to reach thru the screen and smack her!! :crybabe:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1057 on: August 04, 2011, 05:49:53 PM »

Last season Rachel's narcisism was held more at bay by the likes of Regan and some of the others.  This season the emotional wreck is in full explosion.  I cannot begin to imagine how she will be when Brendon is evicted. 

Oh boo hoo poor me (but not remembering that she gleefully kicked Dom out when she was begged not to!!).

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1058 on: August 04, 2011, 06:02:51 PM »
I've been married for 11 years, just to give a quick background. Here's the thing, Rachel reminds me of those no good useless party girl (insert profanity here in plural form). She's oblivious to the world around her. It's all about her, it's all about how she feels, and she is completely socially awkward. Now I'm not talking Star Trek nerd awkward, I'm talking Lindsay Lohan awkward to a higher natural degree. There isn't an ounce of reality in her brain. She lives in a fantasy land. Rachel is clearly shows characteristics of a manic depressant who CRAVES attention and "cries" all the time just to suck Brendon into her arms. She can't handle uncertainty and lacks coping skills.

Brendon, wow, this guy clearly thinks the world revolves around him and there isn't anything more annoying in this world than a d-bagger who thinks he's smarter than everyone around him. It absolutely cracks me up when he goes into "Rachel, listen, I got this all figured out" mode on the feeds. He thinks he can get by in life with his smile, and his (ha) brains. At first glance he appears to be a normal person, and then he opens his mouth. Brendon has traits that are strangely reminiscent of a narcissistic personality disorder, he lacks empathy or the ability to put himself in anyone's shoes but himself. The way he "consoles" Rachel's pathetic sociopath crying routine is still about him. He even says so himself, "any man would do _____ if his girl was crying too". "I had to console Rachel because I hate to see her hurt". It's always about him even when it's supposedly about Rachel.

Honestly, in reality TV history there isn't a more annoying "couple" than these 2 train wrecks. I understand injecting polarizing individuals into a game show like this to get people talking, but pick new ones! If I'm gonna  (:;) at my TV & stream, at least switch up the people I'm  (:;) at. If they EVER bring these 2 back, EVER, I will not purchase the live feed that year. CBS is really playing with fire putting these 2 back on this season, they really are, they honestly run the risk of turning off viewers to the show. I know for 1 that I am a Big Brother fantatic, but honestly, with Rachel and Brendon on the show AGAIN I really am questioning why I spend so much time invested in this show knowing that the casting this year included bringing back the most hated couple in Big Brother history. On TV polarizing individuals = ratings, but in my house, repeat appearances by polarizing individuals = changing the channel.

:tup: ITA with what you said...and i believe...AG...will never have them back in a all-stars, they are way to much to handle, and that [trash wedding :groan: when bren said, ABC...and not CBS....well i bet he got a beaten in the DR

on a sidenote.....i said all along bren would use the pov on rach, and now i think the only vote bren will get is rach's...it will be a 6-1 vote to boot bren :yess:...also i am so happy i didnt have to buy a open bar for everyone here, if i was wrong  :lol:..cuz i said if bren doesnt take rach off the block i would.. :jam:..bye.....bye,,,,brenASS :knuckles:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1059 on: August 04, 2011, 06:13:01 PM »
kalia is not my cup of tea......but i want her to win hoh, or lawon..cuz i got my reasons :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1060 on: August 04, 2011, 06:18:34 PM »
kalia is not my cup of tea......but i want her to win hoh, or lawon..cuz i got my reasons :lol3:

I bet you do,you little troublemaker you!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1061 on: August 04, 2011, 06:21:17 PM »

I don't care who wins HOH as long as the two put up are a combination of Dani, Kalia and Lawon. I don't care which of the three of them go home, I just like to see the power swing back and forth to watch different people squirm and try to play the victim.

If this makes me a sadist....eh, so be it.     :yess:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1062 on: August 04, 2011, 06:25:05 PM »

I bet you do,you little troublemaker you!  :lol3:

hi ya!! TL :<3...yep, thats me,  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1063 on: August 04, 2011, 06:44:59 PM »
TexasLady, you got mail [PM] :waves:

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1064 on: August 04, 2011, 07:22:38 PM »
Are all of the HGs still on the get Dani out train or is there still some hope the Rachel will follow right after Brendon?

I'm guessing Kalia and Lawon are the only ones I can cheer for in the HOH comp to make that happen.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1065 on: August 04, 2011, 07:34:09 PM »
Are all of the HGs still on the get Dani out train or is there still some hope the Rachel will follow right after Brendon?

I'm guessing Kalia and Lawon are the only ones I can cheer for in the HOH comp to make that happen.

first hi :waves:, and second i agree with u......i just cant with bren or rach.....they live in la la land, and they are IMO...the one's that start all the bad drama in that house, i love the drama, just not B and R's drama....so i got my reasons for wanting kalia to win hoh tonight , on getting dani out, IDK...anything can change in a second in the bb house, as of now they want dani out, i hope i dont get to many stones thrown at me :ascared, but i want dani to stay in the game, like i said i got my reasons :lol3:.....keep posting,  i hope alot will join in to talk about bb, even if we agree, or dis-agree, I respect everyone, and what they have to say, got to love bb :yess:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1066 on: August 04, 2011, 07:45:50 PM »

ughh, not me!!

She has done nothing but work her mouth, either filling it or spewing filth and cruelty out of it.  She takes pleasure in inflicting insult to injury, you can almost see an orgasmic pleasure in her face when someone else is hurt.  I want her and Dani on the block, so they can't take each other off and be safe.  Aside from Layawn, I don't see any of the other players taking either of them off if they hold the Veto.

Also, it would be totally sweet, to have Dani evicted, and have to face off with Dom to return to the house LOLOLOL

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1067 on: August 04, 2011, 07:49:05 PM »

ughh, not me!!

She has done nothing but work her mouth, either filling it or spewing filth and cruelty out of it.  She takes pleasure in inflicting insult to injury, you can almost see an orgasmic pleasure in her face when someone else is hurt.  I want her and Dani on the block, so they can't take each other off and be safe.  Aside from Layawn, I don't see any of the other players taking either of them off if they hold the Veto.

Also, it would be totally sweet, to have Dani evicted, and have to face off with Dom to return to the house LOLOLOL

Agreed, Dani and Kalia on the block for sure!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #1068 on: August 04, 2011, 07:50:35 PM »
Agreed!!  I think it would be best to separate them for awhile,  where the hell is Rachel's parents/family??  How can you let something this destructive continue to your child? 

How do you think she got the way she is?  Behavior like that usually doesn't happen overnight.  And, its been my experience that girls that seek out that kind of controlling manipulative man are looking for someone that replicates the behaviors their father exhibited all of their lives. 

I know NOTHING about Rachel's family...please don't think I am accusing anyone of anything.  I'm simply saying that I've seen these relationships a lot in my line of work and the pattern is very real.  Little girls that grow up in homes with domineering controlling fathers typically look for those same men to be their own partners.

Libby I completely agree with everything you said. I posted almost the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago and someone actually seemed a little mad that I said it and they defended her parents. In my opinion usually you are a reflection of the environment in which you grew up(of course there are some exceptions). I am glad that someone shares my opinion. I was not trying to be mean or malicious when I said it I was just stating my opinion.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1069 on: August 04, 2011, 08:00:11 PM »

ughh, not me!!

i can respect what you are saying, but wouldnt this be even more funny or sweet, rachel gets evicted, and has to face off with [her man] brendon] :lol3:...now that would be great TV..and funny,  dani, and dom's relationship was only for 2 weeks,  JMO they would go at it to get back in the house [dani nor dom would give it to one another,]...so that would be a real face off, while IMO....if B and R had to do a face off, i wonder who would throw it to who... kalia is not a fav of mine, i would have to write  5 or more pages for my reasons, for me wanting kalia  to win hoh, have a great bb night :waves:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1070 on: August 04, 2011, 08:06:49 PM »

ughh, not me!!

Mamacat.. if Kalia wins HOH, Grace is going to be tasked with updating every moment of her reign... the entire week!  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1071 on: August 04, 2011, 08:14:59 PM »

ughh, not me!!

Mamacat.. if Kalia wins HOH, Grace is going to be tasked with updating every moment of her reign... the entire week!  :snicker:

no i aint going to do it, i say i aint going to do it :lol3:...really i feel for you guys, if i didnt have to go out of town alot, i would do it for you [i guess] :keeta: [thats why i couldnt do another donation on monday, i was out of my state]..but you got the other donation now :yess: you guys ROCK!!!! it would take ALOT..of wine, lemon-drops, or anything that is alcoholic ,for me to do it :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1072 on: August 04, 2011, 08:17:11 PM »
oh geez they are showing some of Rachel's drama in the last day -- I'm going to be sick!!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1073 on: August 04, 2011, 08:43:47 PM »
Let me just say, that I am NOT a Rachel fan, but I do feel sorry for her right now. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1074 on: August 04, 2011, 08:50:16 PM »
Let me just say, that I am NOT a Rachel fan, but I do feel sorry for her right now.

I'm sorry BamBam  -- I can't.  I think she's a drama queen over the top.  And all the baggage that goes with it.  I mean -- it is a game.  But I have to say -- after seeing the way the whole house has been over this.  Part of me -- wants to dance with the devil == and vote Brendon back in.  I know he'd give the other evicted hg a run for their money in coming back into the house.  I don't think the other evicted hg's could do it.  Well that depends on who is on their way out next week.