Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263233 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1025 on: August 03, 2011, 10:30:50 PM »
Did anyone catch the name of the person in production who had been talking to Rachel? Jeff mentioned it too. We kept getting WBRB every time they said the name.

I need to go find the flashbacks for the start of all of this.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1026 on: August 03, 2011, 11:17:46 PM »
ED tweeted earlier(about an hour ago) he will be on BB tomorrow night. "Yes, I'll be on the next episode of BB tomorrow night" 
No MSG!

EvilDuck

« Reply #1027 on: August 03, 2011, 11:28:04 PM »
My new favorite scenario: Brendan voted out, Rachael walks out, Brendon comes back in via some twist, Rachael goes and plays in traffic :lol3:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1028 on: August 03, 2011, 11:31:24 PM »
Did anyone catch the name of the person in production who had been talking to Rachel? Jeff mentioned it too. We kept getting WBRB every time they said the name.

I need to go find the flashbacks for the start of all of this.

Dr. Zachary? the house shrink  :jam:
No MSG!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1029 on: August 03, 2011, 11:47:23 PM »
 :groan: Brendon is so irritating to watch on TV and the feeds.

After watching the episode tonight, Brendon thinking his "plan" was all that. For real Brendon, she doesnt say pre ceremony that the replacement is this person. No. She makes it after you do your "shocking" move. She could and did easily decide, okay so if Brendon uses it on himself I put up Lawon or something. If he uses it on Rachel i put up Jordan.

Its not that hard Brendon. :stare

but for your ego, it was so perfect and Dani just had NO idea you were doing that :res:

Julie Chen, I VOTE TO EVICT BRENDON

oh and if Brendon returns... help me :(

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1030 on: August 04, 2011, 05:07:08 AM »

I find it interesting and stange that in the twitter vote that Reb put up, quite a few responders said they would vote to bring Brendon back.  Strange because he's not gone yet and strange because why would they want Br back over ANY of the other 3?  He has had such a negative effect on this season.

When he goes, Rachel will either strengthen her bond with Porsche and gain some confidence or completely fall apart and cry in the bushes for the rest of the summer.  If any good comes out of it, it will be for the BB shrinks to make her realize she is in a relationship that is on the edge of abusive.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1031 on: August 04, 2011, 06:40:40 AM »
I didnt see Brendon's picture, I saw Jordan.

I am finally catching up and I have a question and 2 observations.

Question:

Is the plan to still evict Brendon?

Albert, I missed your question. Brendon is burnt :toast - He is :ftwr

Thanks, Texas Lady!  You are STILL the best!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1032 on: August 04, 2011, 08:50:23 AM »
What is up with the influx of WBRB tonight? I swear it's all that I hear.

for some reason I am getting the impression that Rach and Brendan were promised to at least make jury, at least that seems to be what Rachel is alluding to when the WBRB comes up for the live feeders, and truly I wouldn't put it past them to promise or allude to that since this is a reality show and most of the reality shows are manipulated by the producers.  I have heard more this season of people saying "when I was in the DR they were trying to get me to........or they told me too........or they said that I had to go up there and talk to her.......or they said in the DR that so and so said this or that" all caught before they put up the WBRB screen.

JMO

I'm not dismissing this as a very real possibility, BUT....I believe (from what I watched on the feeds last night) that the 'promise' is the same one that Rachel keeps going back to from Dani about their final five deal.  The WBRB keeps happening because B/R keep talking about production.  Apparently, Rachel's first stop in her tirade was the DR to ask them if Dani was allowed to do shout-outs in her blog and why did they let her get away with that.  Rachel told Brendon that the response she got in the DR was "You should go ask Dani about it."  Thats why Brendon is so upset with production...he feels they manipulated the situation and egged on what they knew would blow up into a fight.  And (AGAIN!!!  I'M DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!! THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!).......I agree with him.  That's exactly what they did.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1033 on: August 04, 2011, 08:56:39 AM »
Agreed!!  I think it would be best to separate them for awhile,  where the hell is rachels parents/family??  How can you let something this destructive continue to your child? 

How do you think she got the way she is?  Behavior like that usually doesn't happen overnight.  And, its been my experience that girls that seek out that kind of controlling manipulative man are looking for someone that replicates the behaviors their father exhibited all of their lives. 

I know NOTHING about Rachel's family...please don't think I am accusing anyone of anything.  I'm simply saying that I've seen these relationships a lot in my line of work and the pattern is very real.  Little girls that grow up in homes with domineering controlling fathers typically look for those same men to be their own partners.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1034 on: August 04, 2011, 09:38:04 AM »
Normally I never want someone to DOR (leave voluntarily) but I really wish Rachel would leave. There is something really wrong with her, emotionally or mentally and I don't mean this in a vicious, mean spirited way.

Unless she wins a POV, I predict she will be out next week with 100% votes evicting her.

I agree. Her level of mental stability is far lower than anyone else I can remember.  Chima was just angry.  Rachel is on a roller coaster of emotion.  I am not a Rachel fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I also find it difficult to sit back and go through whatever it may be she is going through.  It may look crazy to us, but I can't imagine how upset and down on herself she is to act like that.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1035 on: August 04, 2011, 10:00:17 AM »

I just noticed this in one of KitKat's updates from last night:

"Adam has been practicing putting on underwear with a towel around him for a year"

It's things like this that make me hope he goes SO far in this game.  There's something refreshing about someone that is honestly a fan of the game. He has no ulterior motives....no future career he's trying to promote....no hopes of cashing in on his 15 minutes of fame.... It feels like I'm rooting for one of us!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1036 on: August 04, 2011, 10:53:58 AM »
WHOA!!

With thanks to hamsterwatch, they caught something last night. CBS accidentally posted a poll prematurely and then was immediately taken down. It most likely will get re-posted tonight after the live show. Hamsterwatch was able to post the pic of the poll. This is what it looked like:

credit to hamsterwatch

http://twitpic.com/60jl8k

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1037 on: August 04, 2011, 11:15:50 AM »
If that's true, then I'd rather have Cassi back just to piss Rachel off. Though I don't know if Rachel really needs that.

I don't get why people want Brendon back. Unless they want to have someone walk out of the game...
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #1038 on: August 04, 2011, 11:38:44 AM »
:groan: Brendon is so irritating to watch on TV and the feeds.

After watching the episode tonight, Brendon thinking his "plan" was all that. For real Brendon, she doesnt say pre ceremony that the replacement is this person. No. She makes it after you do your "shocking" move. She could and did easily decide, okay so if Brendon uses it on himself I put up Lawon or something. If he uses it on Rachel i put up Jordan.

Its not that hard Brendon. :stare

but for your ego, it was so perfect and Dani just had NO idea you were doing that :res:

Julie Chen, I VOTE TO EVICT BRENDON

oh and if Brendon returns... help me :(

I was thinking the same thing. He's so proud of himself, and he showed Dani, and all this, and I'm sitting there staring at the T.V. thinking, "Brendon... you're going home tomorrow..." So I don't know why his "super-secret, awesome plan" was so amazing. :P

I just hope we get to see some of Rachel's breakdown tonight on the show, since I don't have the live feeds.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1039 on: August 04, 2011, 01:03:51 PM »
Thank goodness for Shelly!  She's trying to give Rachel a pep talk right now and according to the wonderful feed updates by Ugot, she's making a world of sense.  Rachel needs to shut up and listen.   Shelly's dead on right when she says there's more than one to play the game and Brenchel's game isn't necessarily the right way.   But, my favorite was this (per Ugot) - "you forget that rachel was rachel before brendon.. you are one tought cookie"   Rachel needs to stop being a sore loser, toughen up, and be that annoying fiesty chick we all hate!   :tup:

If it weren't so sad to see, I'd wonder if Rachel wasn't faking to get some sympathy votes for Brendon. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1040 on: August 04, 2011, 01:55:07 PM »

1) 23 years ago, a movice was released called Prancer. This was a movie about a 10-11 year old girl and her quest to make sure that Prancer got back to Santa by Christmas. She had the most annoying little pouty way of talking "I want Prancer" "Im getting older and nobody understands me"......watching Rachel in the DR pouting and scrunching up her face reminded me where I had seen that face and look before...the movie Prancer. Note to Rachel, it was hard enough seeing a 10 year old pout like that...when you do it, you just look ridiculous.

You know that story about that little boy that throws a tantrum and says, "If you won't let me win, I'll take my ball and go home!"?

She's reinacting that story today.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1041 on: August 04, 2011, 01:55:44 PM »
:kuss: Bellejar!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1042 on: August 04, 2011, 01:58:40 PM »

If it weren't so sad to see, I'd wonder if Rachel wasn't faking to get some sympathy votes for Brendon. 

I was just wondering the same thing...could she have gotten wind of the "bring back a HG plan"?? If so, this could be a ploy to get sympathy votes from America to bring back Brendon.

But if so, she gets an Academy Award for best tears!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1043 on: August 04, 2011, 02:34:10 PM »
I dont get all of the conspiracy theories about the ameriica's vote to send a hg back.

YES, CBS posted the poll (while testing it) and they shouldnt have...however, conspiracy nuts, i mean fans, they rotated the last picture between Brendon and Jordan.....BECAUSE IT COULD BE EITHER ONE OF THEM!

It was not secret info. It was not CBS trying to cook the books for or against Brendon or Rachel.

Everytime I try to figure out where are the people are who believe that President Obama was not born in the US or where the people are who believe that President Bush blew up the Towers on Sept 11, I guess I have my answer.....they are sitting at home watching reality tv.

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #1044 on: August 04, 2011, 02:37:44 PM »
You know that story about that little boy that throws a tantrum and says, "If you won't let me win, I'll take my ball and go home!"?

She's reinacting that story today.

Her and Brendon have been like that the entire time. If they win a challenge it's the best day ever, and they are in the DR bragging about how awesome they are. Like after Brendon won POV and was talking about how Dani should be worried now. I don't know why she should be worried because Brendon is still going home... but whatever.

And if they lose, they get mad, and Rachel goes and cried in the bushes.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1045 on: August 04, 2011, 02:38:13 PM »
I don't know what's wrong with Rachel, but I think they need to have Dr. Zachary talk to her again today before the live show. Make a decision about her mental state. If it's just an act then tell her it's not working. If she's so fragile mentally that she is crying in front of all the other HG's uncontrollably, then why prolong it, help her by removing her for her own safety.

I was struck last night by two caps when she was sitting at the table looking at the memory wall.

One other comment. I don't know how many remember Janie when Howie was evicted. She went to her bed and cried and cried and cried. James kept bring in tissues until they were all over the place and finally Will came in and talked to her. This whole thing reminds me of Janie that night. But Janie had a different personality. She never gave up and it was out of character for her. Unfortunately this IS what happens to Rachel.

(Thanks Chinese Takeout for the name!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1046 on: August 04, 2011, 02:40:05 PM »
I dont get all of the conspiracy theories about the ameriica's vote to send a hg back.

Since CBS makes a habit of this... they did this before with the alls stars poll...conspiracy is perfectly appropriate, IMO. :lol:

Here is some ED news:

@CBSBigBrother
Big Brother on CBS! Miss @EvelDick? Catch him on Thursday's episode analyzing daughter Daniele's game play so far! What do you think he will say? #CBSBigBrother
18 hours ago via web 

CBSBigBrother Big Brother on CBS!
Exclusive sneak peek at Evel Dick's analysis of Daniele's gameplay. Tune in to #CBSBigBrother Thursday at 9/8c! http://t.co/LHr4F0f

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/2080812531/big-brother-exclusive-evel-dick-sneak-peek
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1047 on: August 04, 2011, 02:59:51 PM »

Since CBS makes a habit of this... they did this before with the alls stars poll...conspiracy is perfectly appropriate, IMO. :lol:

Agreed, and also what if they intentionally leaked it because this has been such a lame season so far, Dick bailing, fans really not liking the return of the old HG's....and on and on. They needed (hoped) to create some buzz, IMO  this season is a dismal failure!  I dont rush home to read the boards, I dont rush home to watch the shows live, I DVR them and watch them whenever!!  That is all new for me!

Also, I agree that they need to have the DR. see Rachel again, and really evaluate her state of mind, if she is faking it, she needs her ASS whipped but if she isnt and this is not a show, she needs help desperately and soon!!  CBS really should be stepping in and checking this out, perhaps that is why we have trivia this afternoon, something is happening in the HOH room, Rachel has flipped out and is destroying the place or attacking people or they have her in a straight jacket transporting her to the nearest clinic for some much needed help.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1048 on: August 04, 2011, 03:00:07 PM »
Okay, let's say that Jordan's the one evicted tonight (don't think it'll happen, but let's pretend it does) and they do the 'bring a houseguest back" poll. This is going to be a different discussion than if Brendon's the one gone.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1049 on: August 04, 2011, 03:03:59 PM »
And in other news... This is a triviafest today.