Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264517 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1000 on: August 03, 2011, 06:42:38 PM »
What is it Reb? I didn't see it.  :umn:   :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1001 on: August 03, 2011, 06:44:57 PM »
Rachel  goes ballistic that Dani gave a shout out to Shelly's daughter on her HOH blog  FB time 3:50pm BBTime
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1002 on: August 03, 2011, 06:56:16 PM »
It said that we had to vote for one person to go back into the house, the choices are

Cassie,  Keith, Dominic and Brendon (which I thought was weird cause he isnt out of the house yet) and that the person we vote back in will go head to head with the next person voted out of the house , it referred to August 11th

also twitter says that  so far Cassie is first, Dominic second, Brendon third and Keith last.

here is a twit pic showing what it said on the website, for some reason it is no longer there.

http://twitpic.com/60jl8k
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 07:00:14 PM by Rebellion »
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1003 on: August 03, 2011, 07:10:33 PM »
Good catch!!!  :yess:

Bringing someone back for me..  :haha

Interesting that Cassi is first since she's not been on for a couple of weeks. It will surely throw the game for a loop! Maybe it was a test, preparing for tomorrow night's show. They probably wouldn't want that up yet.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1004 on: August 03, 2011, 07:52:06 PM »
I didnt see Brendon's picture, I saw Jordan.

I am finally catching up and I have a question and 2 observations.

Question:

Is the plan to still evict Brendon?

Observations

1) 23 years ago, a movice was released called Prancer. This was a movie about a 10-11 year old girl and her quest to make sure that Prancer got back to Santa by Christmas. She had the most annoying little pouty way of talking "I want Prancer" "Im getting older and nobody understands me"......watching Rachel in the DR pouting and scrunching up her face reminded me where I had seen that face and look before...the movie Prancer. Note to Rachel, it was hard enough seeing a 10 year old pout like that...when you do it, you just look ridiculous.

2) Did Rachel really say she wanted to tell "hov big Brendon is (his genitals) at that trashy wedding last night? Uh, Rachel, no need to broadcast it...ANYONE WITH A TWITTER ACCOUNT OR ACCESS TO THE INTERNET ALREADY KNOW....it was posted all over the place last year when Brendon was sexting with that strange girl.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1005 on: August 03, 2011, 07:53:11 PM »
Nope, word on the street (twitter) is that , this was a BIG OOPS by CBS! 

Now, I wonder what will happen IF Rach walks out of the house tomorrow night with Brendan??  That will certainly throw CBS for a loop, it appears from her breakdown on the live feeds that this is a good possibility, she is a mess and Brendan is not really encouraging her to stay to hard,I think he wishes he had used the veto on himself now,   knowing his EGO!

But if she does walk out with him, I wonder what will happen?
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1006 on: August 03, 2011, 07:59:02 PM »
Normally I never want someone to DOR (leave voluntarily) but I really wish Rachel would leave. There is something really wrong with her, emotionally or mentally and I don't mean this in a vicious, mean spirited way.

Unless she wins a POV, I predict she will be out next week with 100% votes evicting her.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1007 on: August 03, 2011, 08:00:59 PM »
Normally I never want someone to DOR (leave voluntarily) but I really wish Rachel would leave. There is something really wrong with her, emotionally or mentally and I don't mean this in a vicious, mean spirited way.

Unless she wins a POV, I predict she will be out next week with 100% votes evicting her.

Oh, come om and say it, "she's a crazy bitch!"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1008 on: August 03, 2011, 08:05:16 PM »
LOL.. no, I won't say it.. I think she is really mentally messed up and it's sad for me to watch someone totally self destruct.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1009 on: August 03, 2011, 08:10:46 PM »
I am not a big fan of Rachel's at all, but I really feel bad for her. Bless her heart  :'(
delightful just delightful

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1010 on: August 03, 2011, 08:11:59 PM »
LOL.. no, I won't say it.. I think she is really mentally messed up and it's sad for me to watch someone totally self destruct.

I agree TL, she really needs help there is something really wrong with her and I hope that the BB producers etc. can see it and get their shrink in to talk to her!!   Aren't they supposed to be evaluated prior to entering the house?

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1011 on: August 03, 2011, 08:15:58 PM »
OMG,  :iok , I don't know how many of you just saw this flare up on the live feeds perpetuated by Rachel's insecurity, but  :iok :groan:

Wow. So Dani makes a good faith human gesture to Shelly, if it be a game play move or not, Rachel totally blew up out of fear that Shelly would become a member of team Dani. That's 100% why Rachel had that reaction, it's so obvious, this nasty ***** needs to leave Big Brother forever. She's unstable and as much as I blast her for being the person she is, I fear that this "woman" will commit suicide one day. She's absolutely unstable and I don't ever want to see anyone take their own life but she 100% has the personality of a suicide risk. I mean that in the most respectful way. Unreal.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1012 on: August 03, 2011, 08:46:47 PM »

I agree TL, she really needs help there is something really wrong with her and I hope that the BB producers etc. can see it and get their shrink in to talk to her!!   Aren't they supposed to be evaluated prior to entering the house?

I believe they are. I wonder if they just used last years evaluation. BB should call the psyche doctor and call Rachel into the DR .  Shelly, Bless her mommy heart, was talking to them both a minute ago. At least she was before the WBRB blocked us.

ETA: Kitkat updated this: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25935.msg642074.html#msg642074

"Brendon tells Rachel he will not leave the BB house without Rachel unless she talks to the doctor first and she gives her the ok to continue"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 08:57:12 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1013 on: August 03, 2011, 08:57:08 PM »

I believe they are. I wonder if they just used last years evaluation. BB should call the psyche doctor and call Rachel into the DR .  Shelly, Bless her mommy heart, was talking to them both a minute ago. At least she was before the WBRB blocked us.

Getting Brendon away from Rachel might help Rachel focus on other things (besides the relationship). Who knows? She might realize that maybe Brendon is a negative influence.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1014 on: August 03, 2011, 08:57:49 PM »
He is Mandoli! You're right.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1015 on: August 03, 2011, 09:03:08 PM »
\

Agreed!!  I think it would be best to separate them for awhile,  where the hell is rachels parents/family??  How can you let something this destructive continue to your child?  Rachel appears to have been a pretty successful cocktail waitress prior to meeting the controlling brutal Brendan, who has no people skills at all, I personally think he just abuses her so badly that he has destroyed her...........cbs should see what is going on and at least get her out of that house!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1016 on: August 03, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »

Agreed!!  I think it would be best to separate them for awhile,  where the hell is rachels parents/family??  How can you let something this destructive continue to your child?  Rachel appears to have been a pretty successful cocktail waitress prior to meeting the controlling brutal Brendan, who has no people skills at all, I personally think he just abuses her so badly that he has destroyed her...........cbs should see what is going on and at least get her out of that house!

In about 24 hours, I'm hoping Brendon's gone. I really wish this doesn't drag on too much longer.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1017 on: August 03, 2011, 09:18:02 PM »
OMG,  :iok , I don't know how many of you just saw this flare up on the live feeds perpetuated by Rachel's insecurity, but  :iok :groan:

Wow. So Dani makes a good faith human gesture to Shelly, if it be a game play move or not, Rachel totally blew up out of fear that Shelly would become a member of team Dani. That's 100% why Rachel had that reaction, it's so obvious, this nasty ***** needs to leave Big Brother forever. She's unstable and as much as I blast her for being the person she is, I fear that this "woman" will commit suicide one day. She's absolutely unstable and I don't ever want to see anyone take their own life but she 100% has the personality of a suicide risk. I mean that in the most respectful way. Unreal.

I'd feel sorry for her if I liked her more.  However, I don't know if Brendon's leaving will help her or only cause her to further self-destruct.  She needs to get help and fast!

Belle Book

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1018 on: August 03, 2011, 09:18:52 PM »
What is up with the influx of WBRB tonight? I swear it's all that I hear.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1019 on: August 03, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »

for some reason I am getting the impression that Rach and Brendan were promised to at least make jury, at least that seems to be what Rachel is alluding to when the WBRB comes up for the live feeders, and truly I wouldn't put it past them to promise or allude to that since this is a reality show and most of the reality shows are manipulated by the producers.  I have heard more this season of people saying "when I was in the DR they were trying to get me to........or they told me too........or they said that I had to go up there and talk to her.......or they said in the DR that so and so said this or that" all caught before they put up the WBRB screen.

JMO

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1020 on: August 03, 2011, 09:48:06 PM »
Nope, word on the street (twitter) is that , this was a BIG OOPS by CBS! 

Now, I wonder what will happen IF Rach walks out of the house tomorrow night with Brendan??  That will certainly throw CBS for a loop, it appears from her breakdown on the live feeds that this is a good possibility, she is a mess and Brendan is not really encouraging her to stay to hard,I think he wishes he had used the veto on himself now,   knowing his EGO!

But if she does walk out with him, I wonder what will happen?

This is one of the major reasons why All-Star seasons or returning players don't always pan out so well on any reality show. I don't know what Brendon and Rachel were expecting or told, but Rachel is deteriorating before our eyes. This is a disaster. I would not be opposed to her walking out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1021 on: August 03, 2011, 09:50:22 PM »
I didnt see Brendon's picture, I saw Jordan.

I am finally catching up and I have a question and 2 observations.

Question:

Is the plan to still evict Brendon?

Albert, I missed your question. Brendon is burnt :toast - He is :ftwr

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1022 on: August 03, 2011, 09:54:11 PM »

for some reason I am getting the impression that Rach and Brendan were promised to at least make jury, at least that seems to be what Rachel is alluding to when the WBRB comes up for the live feeders, and truly I wouldn't put it past them to promise or allude to that since this is a reality show and most of the reality shows are manipulated by the producers.  I have heard more this season of people saying "when I was in the DR they were trying to get me to........or they told me too........or they said that I had to go up there and talk to her.......or they said in the DR that so and so said this or that" all caught before they put up the WBRB screen.

JMO

I noticed this a lot last season. It's not cool to sell the idea that this is a game show (by the way the gaming commission wont touch it because they don't consider this a game show) when clearly certain aspects to the game have been rigged the last 2 seasons blatantly. I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel does the rest of the season with an ear piece in her ear.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1023 on: August 03, 2011, 10:01:08 PM »
You had to know that after season 1 of the "Real World" that executives and nerds would corrupt "reality TV" by scripting outcomes, fueds, etc. They love Brendon and Rachel because they bring the media's best friend into the house, drama.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1024 on: August 03, 2011, 10:05:59 PM »

JMO

I wish that we could completely dismiss this, but I don't know. One would wonder...I was curious when the two couples seemed to always be selected for competitions early on...who knows. Maybe the producers told them that the rest of the cast was weak and they could get to jury easily enough. Maybe they didn't promise it, but told them that they would have no problem getting there.