Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263147 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #975 on: August 02, 2011, 10:17:07 AM »
If Shelly was smart --- she'd sleep in big time the next couple of days so she doesn't have to deal with B/R hammering away at her for the vote.  I think that's why B is up early this a.m.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #976 on: August 02, 2011, 10:45:01 AM »
Does everyone still think that Jordan will survive and that Rachel is going home?

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #977 on: August 02, 2011, 11:16:53 AM »
Rachel's not on the block, Brendon is.  And, yes, Brendon will be going home.

For Jordan to Stay:

Jeff
Kalia
Lawon
Shelly (I don't think Bren will be able to sway her.) 
Adam
Porsche?

For Brendon to stay
Rachel
Porsche?

At least that's how I see it.

I'd actually love to see Adam as HOH.  I think he would 1.) be super excited and truly appreciate it; and 2.)  have to actually make a game decision.   Would he go after Jeff and Jordan?   

I also think Porsche would be very interesting.  It seems like Porsche has been spending a little bit more time with Dani and Kalia in the HOH room, and while friends with Rachel, I'm not sure Porsche feels aligned with Rachel.  I think Porsche was/is looking desperately for someone to align with for the rest of the game.  I think she'd use the HOH to get that out of some of the so-called floaters.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #978 on: August 02, 2011, 11:19:15 AM »
Jordan is on the block with Bren not Rachel...no way they keep him over Jordan...unless they are all complete morons....

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #979 on: August 02, 2011, 11:46:00 AM »
ok thanks for the update!

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #980 on: August 02, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »
Boy Bren sure has a warped since of reality if he thinks Jeff treats Jordan bad....that boy needs to have an out of body experience so he can watch how he treats Rachel....At least Jeff and Jordan have a healthly relationship....

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #981 on: August 02, 2011, 11:58:27 AM »
Boy Bren sure has a warped since of reality if he thinks Jeff treats Jordan bad....that boy needs to have an out of body experience so he can watch how he treats Rachel....At least Jeff and Jordan have a healthly relationship....

You're so right.  JJ's can be real with each other, good and bad.  B/R have no clue what that means.  There relationship is so fake. 

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #982 on: August 02, 2011, 02:50:13 PM »
I hate being so damn negative on here whenever I post but I come here to vent. First of all Evel Dick having to leave the show KILLED this season for me. Every season needs an Evel Dick, Enzo, or Russell to shake people down in a good way. They bring a true comedic value to the show. So let me break down how I feel about who's left:

Porsche: Cute, easy on the eyes, but the personality of a rock.
Kaila: Um, GTFO my TV
Rachel: Um, GTFO my TV
Brendon: Um, someone punch him in the face with that crooked jaw
Jeff: Eh, I can tolerate his d-baggery
Jordan: Awe how cute
Lawon: Whatever
Adam: Sympathetic type character, but whatever
Shelly: No more grandmothers allowed on here!
Dani: Hell yeah, someone to make it interesting

For the most part this season absolutely sucks. No great comedians on the cast, no interesting alliances, a bunch of freaking lame competitors and retreads from the past. Evel Dick could have saved this season, but that obviously didn't work out with his "emergency personal situation". I swear to you if Jeff, Jordan, Brendon or Rachel are on "All-stars" I'll be extremely upset. Well I guess with Jeff and Jordan we'll see if either of them survive to the f3 this season, but Rachel will be gone soon too. As much as people complained about the Bragade, at least Hayden, Lane, and Enzo had some entertaining values to their personalities. Rachel and Brendon make me want to puke every time I listen to those 2 talk. Period. Brendon taking shots at Britney, calling her having her apartment burnt down "Karma", right there I wanted to kick him in the balls. This guy is such a freaking douche bag and just imagine California, one day you may have a serious illness, and you walk into the doctor's office, there's Brendon! Just imagine! You are diagnosed with a serious disease and he tells you to just "suck it up, millions out there have to live with it too." or some neanderthal crap. Anyways, ah, time to have a smoke.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #983 on: August 02, 2011, 03:07:06 PM »
It would have been interesting for me to see a final 4, J/J and B/R final 4. The vets from 2 seasons duking it out. I'm sure the endurance competition would have been great But it's not going to happen.

The only person I cannot stand this season is :meme Crybaby Kalia. She never stops talking and like Enzo she talks with her mouth full. Enzo added the smacking and slurping noises which was horrible when updating so at least she's not doing that!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #984 on: August 02, 2011, 03:10:50 PM »
It would have been interesting for me to see a final 4, J/J and B/R final 4. The vets from 2 seasons duking it out. I'm sure the endurance competition would have been great But it's not going to happen.

The only person I cannot stand this season is :meme Crybaby Kalia. She never stops talking and like Enzo she talks with her mouth full. Enzo added the smacking and slurping noises which was horrible when updating so at least she's not doing that!

Fair enough, I do remember Enzo's incessant mouth smacking while eating and I noticed it rubbed off on other houseguests. All the sudden you heard people like Brendon doing it too. Here's the thing though, we need to see a progression of characters on this show to further improve the quality of a future all-star show. Really, look at the "rookies" and tell me which one of these personalities left has any chance of leaving a lasting impact and legacy on BB history? I mean I can understand bringing back Jesse for random posing appearances, or whatever, but bringing back all of these ex players for a "couples" show? What type of board room meeting went on when they came up with this idea? "Well casting has been a little slow, let's just bring back old reliable". For me this season is a huuuuuuuuuge colossal failure. This season does virtually NOTHING with the progression of Big Brother history or the progression of cast members. For me BB 13 is a huge step backwards.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #985 on: August 02, 2011, 04:15:36 PM »
Texas Lady - The Thing that irritated me the most about Enzo and why I am glad he did not come back is that he was ALL talk and NO effort.  He was often the first to fall off of a difficult competition.  He was good for show and personality but a wimp when it came to competition.

Never noticed the smacking thing though with food - which is good cause then I would have been double irritated    :groan:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #986 on: August 02, 2011, 04:23:25 PM »

Rip - Maybe if Dick had stayed this would have been a more interesting, livelier season.  The dynamics with him and the other vets would have added a LOT more drama to the mix than what is there not, for certain.  I practically fall asleep when the J's are talking and tune out when Brenchel is talking.  I do like Dani's spirit and Adam's obvious love of being in the game and the adrenaline he brings to the house.  Lawon too for that reason.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #987 on: August 02, 2011, 04:38:03 PM »
I agree that this is a lackluster cast for the most part. Think about it, if we as viewers didn't have the couples and Daniele, it would be totally boring. I still think these people were cast for ED being on the show.

Even though Britney was hard to take sometimes with her cutting remarks, she and Lang made BB interesting. Enzo was entertaining, especially when he'd tell everyone what he was going to do but never actually DID do anything.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #988 on: August 02, 2011, 04:58:41 PM »
The lack of any interesting couples is what is contributing to the ho hum nature of this season.  No "drama"; only same old same old J's and Brenchel. 

I did not see a season with Evel Dick - Can someone fill me in on what he is all about?  I certainly see a rebellious spirit in Dani which is refreshing for the show!  It is unfortunate that ED left.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #989 on: August 02, 2011, 06:45:54 PM »
The lack of any interesting couples is what is contributing to the ho hum nature of this season.  No "drama"; only same old same old J's and Brenchel. 

I did not see a season with Evel Dick - Can someone fill me in on what he is all about?  I certainly see a rebellious spirit in Dani which is refreshing for the show!  It is unfortunate that ED left.
[/quo

Be glad you didnt see the season with ED. You diidnt miss much except for excessive, obnoxious and disgusting behavior from a totally repulsive, dreadful human being.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #990 on: August 02, 2011, 07:00:14 PM »

total wild man.  Banging pots and pans, in ppl's faces, telling you straight up what he was going to do, not do, what he thought.  He had everyone soo intimidated -- he fought hard to win, and made darn sure you voted for him the way he wanted.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #991 on: August 02, 2011, 08:37:13 PM »
Rachel and Brendon make me want to puke every time I listen to those 2 talk. Period. Brendon taking shots at Britney, calling her having her apartment burnt down "Karma", right there I wanted to kick him in the balls. This guy is such a freaking douche bag and just imagine California, one day you may have a serious illness, and you walk into the doctor's office, there's Brendon! Just imagine! You are diagnosed with a serious disease and he tells you to just "suck it up, millions out there have to live with it too." or some neanderthal crap. Anyways, ah, time to have a smoke.

Brendon is going to school for a PHD, not an MD.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #992 on: August 03, 2011, 02:21:03 AM »

Albert and bbjunkey - Thanks for the big picture on ED.  Evil is the right word, so it seems.  I can see why Dani is embarrassed about him.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #993 on: August 03, 2011, 04:54:21 AM »

You guys who do the live feeds are amazing.  Just "watched" the trashbag wedding and it was actually cute; probably born out of boredom more than anything else but it had this unexpected effect of having people pull their claws in and just have silly fun.  Saw a different side of some.

But tomorrow will be back to business.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #994 on: August 03, 2011, 10:13:39 AM »
I agree that this is a lackluster cast for the most part. Think about it, if we as viewers didn't have the couples and Daniele, it would be totally boring. I still think these people were cast for ED being on the show.

Even though Britney was hard to take sometimes with her cutting remarks, she and Lang made BB interesting. Enzo was entertaining, especially when he'd tell everyone what he was going to do but never actually DID do anything.  :lol3:

I agree.  I think it would be nothing but a housefull of floaters and no one to really make big moves.  I still think that if they brought back anyone from past seasons that I would love it if it was Britney.  That would absolutely be great in my opinion.  Rachel would freak the f out!
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #995 on: August 03, 2011, 10:24:53 AM »
I would LOVE to see Britney back!  Even better would be Britney and Lane together.  They were so entertaining. 

I'm not willing to write this season's cast off as total bores just yet.  It's only week five.  There is still time for someone to come alive.  I think Lawon has potential to be a character.  His lackluster performace so far could be a simple fact of him not having to do anything yet.  He might be able to really compete when he needs to.  Or he could be a total dud....who knows.  And I think when Shelly has to start being more intense, she'll be a firecracker.  I already like her, but I think when she gets fired up, she'll be a LOT of fun.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #996 on: August 03, 2011, 12:47:38 PM »
Brenchel is so hypocritical. Rachel says that the Jordeff's downfall will be Jeff being the control freak and he tells Jordan not to talk game.

umm like 2 weeks ago Brendon told Rachel to not talk game when hes not around. :groan:

I really hope Brendon goes home this week.  I have a sinking feeling he might stay :groan:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #997 on: August 03, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »
Brenchel is so hypocritical. Rachel says that the Jordeff's downfall will be Jeff being the control freak and he tells Jordan not to talk game.

umm like 2 weeks ago Brendon told Rachel to not talk game when hes not around. :groan:

I really hope Brendon goes home this week.  I have a sinking feeling he might stay :groan:

In that VERY SAME CONVERSATION,  he walked out from getting coffee and Shelly and Rachel were talking about the benefit to Shelly of keeping Brendon.....he tells Rachel, "We've already had that conversation, babe."

SOOOO condescending and controlling. 

He has an issue with the fact that Jeff doesn't respect Rachel's ability to play the game and Jeff doesn't think she's a smart player....but Brendon tells her what conversations she can have, who she can have them with, what she can and can't say, and then he scolds her for everything she says and does.  That sounds like he's the one that doesn't respect her intellect and abilities. 

I'll be SOOO happy to see the door hit his ass on the way out.  I never thought it was possible for me to root for Rachel, but I almost hopes she does really well after he leaves, just to show him.  Of course, then he will tell us how its all because he told her everything she needed to do.  He'll pat her on the head and tell her she's a good Rachel. 

UGH!  I hate him more and more each day.  Is it Thursday yet?  No WAY they keep him over Jordan.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #998 on: August 03, 2011, 04:33:24 PM »
Brendan also stated that he wants the word "OBEY" in their wedding vows..........ewwww gag!! And Rach just asked his permission to go outside and lay out.   

They are both very dysfunctional people and really IF they do get married I can see abuse in the future, or rather should I say more abuse perhaps physical between these two, seriously how could she even take him back after the webcam thing??   She is just as needy as he is, they are a mess together and really shouldn't be together, I want them both out of the house!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #999 on: August 03, 2011, 05:58:00 PM »
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!