Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263194 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #950 on: August 01, 2011, 05:06:16 PM »
Forgive me but I don't want anyone returned. I don't want a Diamond Power of Veto, no Pandora's box.. let the twist be they just play out the game!  :peek  :)

Ok.. if they bring back the little people or something fun for a luxury contest, I'd be A-OK for that!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #951 on: August 01, 2011, 05:09:24 PM »
Forgive me but I don't want anyone returned. I don't want a Diamond Power of Veto, no Pandora's box.. let the twist be they just play out the game!  :peek  :)

Ok.. if they bring back the little people or something fun for a luxury contest, I'd be A-OK for that!

I think it is an unfair advantage to the people who managed to stay in the house. It even annoyed me when Rachael was brought back for that short time last season. If the HG's wanted them there they wouldn't have voted them out, but, BB always pull something out of their hat!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #952 on: August 01, 2011, 05:44:33 PM »
 here's info that you guys can pick apart! :lol3:

someone called into the superpass on Thursday on happy hour  show and said the following:

that a friend of theirs works on the LOT for CBS. that the golden  keys will be given back to the player so that they can chose a box or keep the key

if the golden key holders chose the box they get the prize.(good or bad).   but.. their partner that was evicted will get their jury seat..

keith cassi and dom are definately in sequester.

Example : if adam choses the box.. and then he gets evicted next week.. dom goes to the jury and the house has no clue. they think adam is there and possible secured a vote for themselves..

there are several issues with this .. ED cant be part of this so it would have to take place before dani's HOH is up so they can say that the HOH cant participate in it. also julie said there are no more golden keys

the source was confident that this was going to happen.. I  think it might have too if ED didnt leave.. maybe thats why the person who works on the lot  released the info to the caller.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #953 on: August 01, 2011, 05:59:55 PM »
I could live with this twist.  :snicker:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #954 on: August 01, 2011, 06:09:05 PM »
I had a feeling that there just had to be something more to these keys.  hmmmmmmm,,,,to be continued     

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #955 on: August 01, 2011, 07:36:46 PM »
I don t believe this socalled twist.

I dont believe any of the eliminated players will return.

Has there been ANY evidence that either will happen that isnt a rumor, wishful thinking or just the pointless fantasies of people with nothing better to do than make false claims based on their lies about being "in the know" or having a friend who works on the lot or WHATEVER.

I mean, please.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #956 on: August 01, 2011, 07:40:40 PM »

Has there been ANY evidence that either will happen that isnt a rumor, wishful thinking or just the pointless fantasies of people with nothing better to do than make false claims based on their lies about being "in the know" or having a friend who works on the lot or WHATEVER.

I mean, please.

IDK about the parking lot theory---but I've be suspicious of those keys since day one. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #957 on: August 01, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »
:lol: "the lot" is not the parking lot.. it's on the actual CBS set.. aka LOT.. the source said the person worked there for 10 plus years.

keep running with  this! :lol:  :escape
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #958 on: August 01, 2011, 09:33:52 PM »
:lol: "the lot" is not the parking lot.. it's on the actual CBS set.. aka LOT.. the source said the person worked there for 10 plus years.

keep running with  this! :lol:  :escape
:lol3:     I know it wasn't a parking lot -- little bit of dry humor there-- well at least for me.  Sorry I didn't make that more clear.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #959 on: August 01, 2011, 09:40:09 PM »

I mean, please.

IDK about the parking lot theory---but I've be suspicious of those keys since day one.

I agree about those keys. expect to see something more come of it rather than just being safe. suspicious also!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #960 on: August 01, 2011, 09:45:22 PM »
are these people from this planet? Bachelorette/bachelor party??? wedding??? what are they 7yrs old playing house?? what adults in their right mind do that??? :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #961 on: August 01, 2011, 09:48:37 PM »

I mean, please.

I agree about those keys. expect to see something more come of it rather than just being safe. suspicious also!

Further thoughts on those keys-- those who were able to hold onto them had a free ride for a few weeks, so I don't think they deserve anymore "perks" with them.  Payback time.  JMO

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #962 on: August 01, 2011, 09:52:20 PM »
Well if you look at the interviews with the evicted houseguests, they are all softball questions...meaning they were questions that had to be pre-appoved, which means they are sequestered. What that means for them and/or the people left in the game, IDK, but its still interesting.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #963 on: August 01, 2011, 09:54:12 PM »
are these people from this planet? Bachelorette/bachelor party??? wedding??? what are they 7yrs old playing house?? what adults in their right mind do that??? :groan:

most adults, I don't think, would be in the BB house to begin with.  JMO

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #964 on: August 01, 2011, 09:58:52 PM »
LOL....I would go into the Big Brother house in an instant!!! HAHA!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #965 on: August 01, 2011, 10:03:24 PM »
There is no way I'd last through the first week.  I would be evicted.  Get me in a group, and I want to take charge and wouldn't be able to keep my opinions to myself.   :lol3:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #966 on: August 01, 2011, 10:36:31 PM »

most adults, I don't think, would be in the BB house to begin with.  JMO

"touche"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #967 on: August 01, 2011, 10:37:06 PM »

I think you should apply!  :yess: 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #968 on: August 02, 2011, 12:02:57 AM »

Trust me, it is the most fun we have had all week. This ROCKS compared to listening to Kalia!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #969 on: August 02, 2011, 12:32:38 AM »

Rachel and Brendon are too self centered to "get" that if they threw dani's request to keep Dom under the bus, why should she feel compelled to honor their request to save both of them?  Their ability to reason this out doesn't exist.  I think B just wants to get out of the BB house because he knows they are losers.

And B has the audacity to call Kalia a floater when he was one of the first to jump off the snow mountain, and Kalia held on almost until the end.  they are SO easy to dislike and I will be glad to see them gone.  It will be interesting to see the "redistribution" of power when that happens.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #970 on: August 02, 2011, 08:43:18 AM »
I can't wait until Kalia turns on Dani, because I think at some point she will.  Or maybe vice versa, either way, it would be interesting and we could definitely use interesting.  Besides, it would give Kalia something else to talk about besides rehashing what happened with every conversation she's ever had with Rachel or Porsche. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #971 on: August 02, 2011, 10:04:00 AM »
I can't wait until Kalia turns on Dani, because I think at some point she will.  Or maybe vice versa, either way, it would be interesting and we could definitely use interesting.  Besides, it would give Kalia something else to talk about besides rehashing what happened with every conversation she's ever had with Rachel or Porsche.

Since Dani can't play in HoH this week, I suspect you'll  only have to wait a couple more days to see Kalia turn on her. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #972 on: August 02, 2011, 10:09:26 AM »
I am ready for someone new for HOH....

I think it would be interesting to see what Shelly or Porsche would do...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #973 on: August 02, 2011, 10:10:00 AM »

Trust me, it is the most fun we have had all week. This ROCKS compared to listening to Kalia!!

I agree 100%.  And I think being locked in a house with nothing else to distract or occupy you would lower anyone's standards for acceptable entertainment.  The 'wedding' beats the lingerie 'fashion shows' of seasons past.  I'm an adult (kinda sorta) and I'm pretty sure at this point, I'd be completely stir-crazy.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #974 on: August 02, 2011, 10:16:40 AM »
I am ready for someone new for HOH....

I think it would be interesting to see what Shelly or Porsche would do...

I think Shelly's too smart to fight for it too hard at this point.  She's doing just fine not being on anyone's hit list.  If she gets HoH, she has to make her allegiances very clear and make herself a target.  I think she'll wait a couple of weeks and let the obvious targets fight it out.  When she starts to be in danger, I think she'll kick it into high gear and compete whole-heartedly. 

Porsche could be interesting.  Except I'm afraid that would just be Rachel by proxy.  I'd love to see Porsche win it and DO something.  But I suspect she'd just do Rachel's bidding. 

I think Lawon's a wild card too.  Who knows how hard he'd play if he won.  It would be a great opportunity for him to pull some support his way if he went after Dani or Rachel. 

I won't even speculate as to Kalia.  Unless they have a competition to see who can out-talk the others, I don't think she's a threat to win anything.