Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263158 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #925 on: August 01, 2011, 03:47:11 AM »

I think Rachel's only chance of staying on if B uses the POV on himself is if Dani puts Shelly up.  The newbies now know she betrayed them and Porsche certainly wants R to stay.  R might get enough votes against Shelly - could be her only hope.  I wouldn't shed tears because Shelly has been throwing people under the bus since she stepped foot in the house.  Would like to see her gone.  And then the vets could duke it out.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #926 on: August 01, 2011, 08:44:44 AM »
You would think that whoever is put up against either Brenden or Rachel that the
other houseguests would vote out either B/R.  They are strong players and work
as a team.  I would want one of them gone.

hmmmmmmmmmm i dont think so...if shelly, kalia, or lawon goes up, r or b would get the J's vote, porsche's vote, and  when one comes off the block r or b, they will vote for who is on the block, if dani puts up shelly, the other preson of R or B would vote to keep their better half in the game, thats 4 votes...R or B would stay over shelly...kalia or lawson, jordon would have to go up, to get R or B out... and jordon even knows she has to go up, to get one of them out., i have no ideal what adam would do [vote for] in order for R or B to get evicted...jordon would have the votes to stay, cuz shelly, porsche, and  adam would want to keep r and b in the house, to be a target....JMO it is way to risky to put up anyone else , but jordon, cuz jordon would stay over one of them.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 08:47:52 AM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #927 on: August 01, 2011, 09:01:49 AM »
When Brendon and Rachel went to talk to Dani last night to try to make a deal, I don't understand why they would pitch putting Lawon up.   Don't they get that Dani seems to be playing with Kalia (who is aligned with Lawon)?   Why wouldn't they pitch Adam?   Rachel just needs four votes to stay.  She's got the J's, Brendon and Porsche.  They needed to be focused on a newbie that isn't into playing.  Sure Adam loves the game, but he's the ultimate in floating, right now.  He can't decide who he wants to play with or where his allegiance lies.   I know they would never pitch Shelly or Porsche, but I don't get why not Adam?  Lawon was such a bad choice because that just shows to Dani how they can't be trusted and that they still don't trust her.   Bad move, Brenchel.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #928 on: August 01, 2011, 09:06:38 AM »
Oh My GOD, Kalia.   Shut The F#@$ UP.  I'll think she's running out of things to say and she's going to take a little break from running her mouth, but no, words just keep pouring from her mouth....endlessly.  Sheez.  I am watching BBAD from last night and Dani has been in the diary room forever and I am sure it's cause she is trying to get away from Kalia's mouth.  I can only imagine what she is talking about for so long.  I actually feel sorry for Dani this week.  She has Kalia glued at the hip and OMG.  I thought I could talk a lot.  I don't know how Lawon can sit there and listen.   :lala

On another note...what's happening with the vote?  Anything?  Is the twitter thing legit?  Where is our chance to get involved with the twist?  Any info would be wildly appreciated.  :hearts: I haven't been following things closely.

hi ya mommycase :waves: i dont think the online tweeter is real, cuz it doesnt have a copy right along with it, from cbs..so i think it is fake JMO.....plus the tweeter teller doesnt make any sense, and everything it tweets hasnt happen, the copy rights from cbs...has me to believe its fake :waves: ireally think bren is going to use the veto on rach...you might hear them telling others that bren is going to use it on himself, they just want the HG to think this......cuz bren gives rach alot of peep talk when they are alone, i aint going to be fooled....bren will take rach off, rach is acting to up-beat for a person going home, JMO this ideal to lie about it, will make the others not trust rach..plus bren has to use it before dani makes a re-placment, funny, bren thinks dani wants rach gone, but she wants bren to walk out that door, so after bren saves rach........this is going to make it so easy to put up jordon, cuz dani will know jordon will stay over rach.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:16:45 AM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #929 on: August 01, 2011, 09:10:42 AM »
Judging from what I've seen on the live feeds, this entire scenario where Brendon takes himself off is the "genius" Brendon's way of trying to throw Dani a "twist".  :yess:  :lol3: I tell you this much, as long as Brendon or Rachel walk out of that house Thursday night I will be  :waves: but if both of them stay  :iok
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #930 on: August 01, 2011, 09:16:02 AM »
Ill admit I've been pretty lazy this season and haven't been doing live feed updates like last year. It's so much more fun simply watching the feed instead of typing and trying to watch it at the same time. Kudos to the updaters on here, job well done. I don't know how they do it each year, pure dedication. I will make one thing very clear, I hate Rachel, and I hate Brendon.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #931 on: August 01, 2011, 09:23:35 AM »
Could it be strategy to suggest Lawon as if they want to keep Adam and Porsche safe? At the moment the only person Dani has to trust is crybaby Kalia the :meme person and she can't really trust her because :crybabe: said if she wins HOH she'd put up Porsche. IDK. I just want this week to end!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #932 on: August 01, 2011, 09:31:14 AM »
Could it be strategy to suggest Lawon as if they want to keep Adam and Porsche safe? At the moment the only person Dani has to trust is crybaby Kalia the :meme person and she can't really trust her because :crybabe: said if she wins HOH she'd put up Porsche. IDK. I just want this week to end!

They definitely want to keep Adam and Porsche safe, but throw Dani a bone if you want to stay, is what I was thinking.   

But, yes, please let this week end.   It'll only get worse after today, too. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #933 on: August 01, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »
Ill admit I've been pretty lazy this season and haven't been doing live feed updates like last year. It's so much more fun simply watching the feed instead of typing and trying to watch it at the same time. Kudos to the updaters on here, job well done. I don't know how they do it each year, pure dedication. I will make one thing very clear, I hate Rachel, and I hate Brendon.

i am right there with you :knuckles:..i dont know about hating them... but i do DETEST THEM!!!!!!..they got to go..

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #934 on: August 01, 2011, 09:41:12 AM »
Congrats, Kalia...you have done what I thought was the impossible:  you have caused me to dislike someone MORE than Rachel.  As long as Kalia is in this game, I will be pulling for Rachel against her. 

I swear she gets worse EVERY DAY.  Dani has to be nuts in that HoH room with her running her yap non-stop.  And she says NOTHING!  "Me, me, me....I, I, I.....lies, lies, lies....BS, BS, BS..."  She just talks to hear herself talk. 

And did she SERIOUSLY PEE IN THE HOTTUB??!!?!?!?!!!  AND THEN TELL PEOPLE SHE PEED IN THE HOTTUB??!?!?!!!!??

This is why I can't play BB.  I'd hit her.  Right smack in the kisser with the hopes her lips would swell shut and render her mute. 

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #935 on: August 01, 2011, 09:51:34 AM »
I've been married for 11 years, just to give a quick background. Here's the thing, Rachel reminds me of those no good useless party girl (insert profanity here in plural form). She's oblivious to the world around her. It's all about her, it's all about how she feels, and she is completely socially awkward. Now I'm not talking Star Trek nerd awkward, I'm talking Lindsay Lohan awkward to a higher natural degree. There isn't an ounce of reality in her brain. She lives in a fantasy land. Rachel is clearly shows characteristics of a manic depressant who CRAVES attention and "cries" all the time just to suck Brendon into her arms. She can't handle uncertainty and lacks coping skills.

Brendon, wow, this guy clearly thinks the world revolves around him and there isn't anything more annoying in this world than a d-bagger who thinks he's smarter than everyone around him. It absolutely cracks me up when he goes into "Rachel, listen, I got this all figured out" mode on the feeds. He thinks he can get by in life with his smile, and his (ha) brains. At first glance he appears to be a normal person, and then he opens his mouth. Brendon has traits that are strangely reminiscent of a narcissistic personality disorder, he lacks empathy or the ability to put himself in anyone's shoes but himself. The way he "consoles" Rachel's pathetic sociopath crying routine is still about him. He even says so himself, "any man would do _____ if his girl was crying too". "I had to console Rachel because I hate to see her hurt". It's always about him even when it's supposedly about Rachel.

Honestly, in reality TV history there isn't a more annoying "couple" than these 2 train wrecks. I understand injecting polarizing individuals into a game show like this to get people talking, but pick new ones! If I'm gonna  (:;) at my TV & stream, at least switch up the people I'm  (:;) at. If they EVER bring these 2 back, EVER, I will not purchase the live feed that year. CBS is really playing with fire putting these 2 back on this season, they really are, they honestly run the risk of turning off viewers to the show. I know for 1 that I am a Big Brother fantatic, but honestly, with Rachel and Brendon on the show AGAIN I really am questioning why I spend so much time invested in this show knowing that the casting this year included bringing back the most hated couple in Big Brother history. On TV polarizing individuals = ratings, but in my house, repeat appearances by polarizing individuals = changing the channel.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:57:20 AM by ripvanwinkle »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #936 on: August 01, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »
Congrats, Kalia...you have done what I thought was the impossible:  you have caused me to dislike someone MORE than Rachel.  As long as Kalia is in this game, I will be pulling for Rachel against her. 

I swear she gets worse EVERY DAY.  Dani has to be nuts in that HoH room with her running her yap non-stop.  And she says NOTHING!  "Me, me, me....I, I, I.....lies, lies, lies....BS, BS, BS..."  She just talks to hear herself talk. 

And did she SERIOUSLY PEE IN THE HOTTUB??!!?!?!?!!!  AND THEN TELL PEOPLE SHE PEED IN THE HOTTUB??!?!?!!!!??

This is why I can't play BB.  I'd hit her.  Right smack in the kisser with the hopes her lips would swell shut and render her mute.

yes kalia ia a freaking mess!!! but think about it, if i were in the house i would want to take her to F2.....cuz anyone would win over kalia.......for 5000.00..i could just bear with her, if the HG are smart they would want to  be in the F2..with her, cuz anyone sitting next to her would win bb.. i am just talking from a gameplay view....cuz kalia is so NOT my favorite at all.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #937 on: August 01, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »
I've been married for 11 years, just to give a quick background. Here's the thing, Rachel reminds me of those no good useless party girl (insert profanity here in plural form). She's oblivious to the world around her. It's all about her, it's all about how she feels, and she is completely socially awkward. Now I'm not talking Star Trek nerd awkward, I'm talking Lindsay Lohan awkward to a higher natural degree. There isn't an ounce of reality in her brain. She lives in a fantasy land. Rachel is clearly shows characteristics of a manic depressant who CRAVES attention and "cries" all the time just to suck Brendon into her arms. She can't handle uncertainty and lacks coping skills.

Brendon, wow, this guy clearly thinks the world revolves around him and there isn't anything more annoying in this world than a d-bagger who thinks he's smarter than everyone around him. It absolutely cracks me up when he goes into "Rachel, listen, I got this all figured out" mode on the feeds. He thinks he can get by in life with his smile, and his (ha) brains. At first glance he appears to be a normal person, and then he opens his mouth. Brendon has traits that are strangely reminiscent of a narcissistic personality disorder, he lacks empathy or the ability to put himself in anyone's shoes but himself. The way he "consoles" Rachel's pathetic sociopath crying routine is still about him. He even says so himself, "any man would do _____ if his girl was crying too". "I had to console Rachel because I hate to see her hurt". It's always about him even when it's supposedly about Rachel.

Honestly, in reality TV history there isn't a more annoying "couple" than these 2 train wrecks. I understand injecting polarizing individuals into a game show like this to get people talking, but pick new ones! If I'm gonna  (:;) at my TV & stream, at least switch up the people I'm  (:;) at. If they EVER bring these 2 back, EVER, I will not purchase the live feed that year. CBS is really playing with fire putting these 2 back on this season, they really are, they honestly run the risk of turning off viewers to the show. I know for 1 that I am a Big Brother fantatic, but honestly, with Rachel and Brendon on the show AGAIN I really am questioning why I spend so much time invested in this show knowing that the casting this year included bringing back the most hated couple in Big Brother history. On TV polarizing individuals = ratings, but in my house, repeat appearances by polarizing individuals = changing the channel.

Ditto :knuckles:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #938 on: August 01, 2011, 01:47:06 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, to be continued...

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #939 on: August 01, 2011, 01:51:31 PM »
Don't know who the pawn is but I see Rachel and Porsche as equally devious and unlikeable so if they are both put up, it's going to be interesting to see who goes home.

Brendon keeps telling Rachel that she is smart; however is that were true she wouldn't have sent Dom home.  What did she expect from Dani after that?  She has no social game and no strategic game. Bye Brenchel and good riddance (B first then R hopefully soon after).
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:56:21 PM by Kate04 »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #940 on: August 01, 2011, 02:03:59 PM »
Doncha' love seeing Shelly suck up to Dani when it was Shelly herself that threw Dani's buddy Dom under the bus?  I see Shelly as the most fake of all of them.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #941 on: August 01, 2011, 02:29:43 PM »
Finally I was right!! :wohoo:

brendon is telling everyone at this point he is staying.. but i really think at the end.. he will stand up and take rachel off the block. he will feel too guilty  or she will forever hold it over his head :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #942 on: August 01, 2011, 02:33:40 PM »
i said it all along, that bren was going to let rach stay in the bb house, i knew he would use the pov on her,[thank you bren,] i dont like your woman either..but i want you OUT first...i am lmao :lol3:..there is noooooooooo way bren stays in that house over jordon, she has the 4 votes to keep her there, or 5 votes
shelly will not vote jordon out [shelly is worried about what america will think of her, plus shelly is working with the J's
jeff will vote bren out,
lawson will vote bren out
kalia will vote bren out, and i even think adam will to....jordon even told dani to put her up....now what worries me is this, jeff, please tell jordon NOT to tell the others to vote her out...cuz jordon said this afew days ago, but now......jordon will want to stay, and atlease make it to the jury with jeff, also we are going to see some GREAT DRAMA. :yess:....cuz bren along with rach, is going to try and get jordon out........it will not work.....bye....bye.....brendASS, plus this will hurt rach working with the J'S :yess:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #943 on: August 01, 2011, 02:39:08 PM »

Rip - Totally agree with your description of Brendon and Rachel and they are even more unlikeable this season than last year as it seems as though their levels of narcisism are up to the ceiling.  You are right, it is ALL ABOUT THEM, especially Rachel.  She can cry a river when B is going home but didn't give a hoot about how Dani must have felt when her good buddy Dom went home because of Rachel.

All about her.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #944 on: August 01, 2011, 03:57:19 PM »
Really hope Brendon's backside is gone on Thursday. I'll personally drag him out of the house. :lol:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #945 on: August 01, 2011, 04:30:04 PM »
Soooo........lemme get this straight....

As much as Kalia REALLY wants to win HoH on Thursday, she really hopes that Lawon or Shelly gets it?

Sounds like she's setting her excuses up in advance.  I'm not sure I can take another week of her.  I honestly switched my feeds to watch/listen to the hair clippers while Brendon was shaving his head yesterday because my other option was listening to her talk.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #946 on: August 01, 2011, 04:33:30 PM »
Soooo........lemme get this straight....

As much as Kalia REALLY wants to win HoH on Thursday, she really hopes that Lawon or Shelly gets it?

Sounds like she's setting her excuses up in advance.  I'm not sure I can take another week of her.  I honestly switched my feeds to watch/listen to the hair clippers while Brendon was shaving his head yesterday because my other option was listening to her talk.

and the problem is ----- there are bigger fish to get out of the BB tank than her.  Depending on who gets HOH Thursday.  Rach, Dani, possibly one of the J's could be targets.   We might have to listen to her for weeks.  OR if someone is smart--- they take her to the end knowing they would win against her.      :groan:

Offline ShowMe

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #947 on: August 01, 2011, 04:53:52 PM »
Hmmm.  Just musing again.  I see where it is thought that those previously voted out are in sequester; not totally uncommon if perhaps America is to vote for one to return.  But an interesting twist would be that next week when they expect people to begin going to the jury house, they find out that it will be the FIRST 7 evicted folks on the jury... or perhaps ALL of the evicted folks, which due to ED leaving would be 11 voters.  It might make for an interesting change in strategy inside the house, and panic for Rachel (or just resolution to get to the jury house with Brendon).

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #948 on: August 01, 2011, 04:55:58 PM »
I dont know about everyone else, but I am excited for Thursday to arrive. Can't wait to see what twists and turns go down. Hope Brendon is out!!!! He annoys me with his know-it-all attitude.  (:;)
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #949 on: August 01, 2011, 05:00:16 PM »
Hmmm.  Just musing again.  I see where it is thought that those previously voted out are in sequester; not totally uncommon if perhaps America is to vote for one to return.  But an interesting twist would be that next week when they expect people to begin going to the jury house, they find out that it will be the FIRST 7 evicted folks on the jury... or perhaps ALL of the evicted folks, which due to ED leaving would be 11 voters.  It might make for an interesting change in strategy inside the house, and panic for Rachel (or just resolution to get to the jury house with Brendon).

Interesting thought. Last year the first few Annie,Andrew etc...were in sequester but them they were released so It could be something, or nothing. I always hope for the unexpected but would not be happy if Brendon get voted out and then comes right back in. :'(
what goes around, comes around.