Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263161 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #900 on: July 31, 2011, 11:29:50 AM »
hi everyone :waves:, i really do believe bren is going to use the veto on rach [he will] and there are so many reasons for bren to use it on her, 1]..he doesnt want to seen rachel home, where he can NOT..watch her you know keep a eye on her, and control her, 2] he stayed in last season, and rach didnt get to play, 3] it was rach that begged bren to go back on the show with her [he didnt want to come back cuz of last season] 4] he will be able to watch rach on the feeds, he will know where she is, at all times, cuz bren has to control rach, her drinking, her speaking, just everything,[ watch rach will go VEGAS on us when bren walks out that door :lol3: he will use the veto on her...but the real question is this..WHY..do R and B..think that by telling everyone in the house that bren is using it on himself, but really is going to use it on rach, is smart? i mean they are not even telling porsche, this is stupid gameplay, does bren really think this will throw off who dani puts up, [no] cuz bren has to first use it on rach, before dani puts up a re-placment, so DUH dani will be happy, cuz bren is her target,....also bren doesnt get that dani is going to be HAPPY..cuz she wants bren out 1st..not rach...now, this lie is going to piss off porsche, shelly, and the J's..they will say why didnt you let us know, they will not want to work with rach, porcshe is already trying to move away from R and B..she is going to be pissed that her BFF rach, didnt let her in on this, JMO this is plain silly, it doesnt change anything,

the reason dani, and even the J's know, that dani has to put up jordon, is cuz if she puts up someone else, say shelly, or porsche, she takes achance on the house voting that person out, and then R, and B both stay in the game, even jordon said she has to go up, in order for bren or rach to walk out that door, bren and rach.should have been better at keeping secerts, when they werent on the block, but now that one is going, by them keeping the secert that bren is going to really use the pov on rach, is going to backfire on them, bren thinks this will help rach????? no way, the people that are with rach, now...will be pissed that they didnt let them no this....you know they will use the trust card. no way shelly votes out jordon, kalia, lawon and jeff also keep jordon there you go 4 votes for bren to walk out that door. again JMO
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #901 on: July 31, 2011, 11:31:18 AM »
How would they get Dani out next week?? Back door Dani?? Put Kalia and Lawon on the block? And Win the Veto and put Dani next to Lawon?? I think Kalia could go home over Dani.. :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #902 on: July 31, 2011, 11:36:31 AM »
I think they really do plan to take Brendon off, Grace. They think in their deluded fashion that Rach can get more votes to stay and could pull a victory off...depending on who she goes up against.

Yeah, so much for the "undying love you aren't going home" speeches from Brendon.

I would like to see a 'non bullied by Brendon' Rachel play, we have never seen what kind of player she might have been.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #903 on: July 31, 2011, 11:38:24 AM »
How would they get Dani out next week?? Back door Dani?? Put Kalia and Lawon on the block? And Win the Veto and put Dani next to Lawon?? I think Kalia could go home over Dani.. :duno:

IDK..but yep, they so could B/D dani.....at this point, i dont know who would go if kalia and dani were on the block together, cuz anything can happen in that house, and that gives the HG a week, to get into new allainces, who knows porsche could team up with dani, the J's could, dont know at this point, cuz the house changes so fast, from mintue to mintue JMO
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #904 on: July 31, 2011, 11:45:03 AM »
I think they really do plan to take Brendon off, Grace. They think in their deluded fashion that Rach can get more votes to stay and could pull a victory off...depending on who she goes up against.

Yeah, so much for the "undying love you aren't going home" speeches from Brendon.

I would like to see a 'non bullied by Brendon' Rachel play, we have never seen what kind of player she might have been.

hi ya! peach :waves:... if rach stays on the block, she is going, it doesnt matter who stays on the block, no way..the HG will vote jordon out over rach.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..sorry peach, i am playing bb so personal :lol3:...brendon really has to go...serious, its presonal with me, i cant take him one more second..and i too would like to see how rach would play this game without bren, telling her what to do, every freaking second!!!! we just have to wait until tomorrow, i still think bren is taking rach off, but who knows.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #905 on: July 31, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »
Kalia just gets on my last nerve  :meow:  I don't know how any of them can stand to be around her anymore with all the talking she does  :lala

I've kind of been interested in Porsche lately.  She is totally kissing up to Rachel but it's interesting because she is a lot smarter than she has played the first few weeks.  Sounds like she did pretty good in the veto comp too???

I agree Adam and Lawon could be another dark horse if they get the chance to make a move.  I think Dani would be stupid to put anybody other than Jordan up if she wants to make sure Brenchel goes home.  I think it would be very easy for the J's to gather votes to send anybody else home.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #906 on: July 31, 2011, 12:28:45 PM »
Kalia just gets on my last nerve  :meow:  I don't know how any of them can stand to be around her anymore with all the talking she does  :lala

I've kind of been interested in Porsche lately.  She is totally kissing up to Rachel but it's interesting because she is a lot smarter than she has played the first few weeks.  Sounds like she did pretty good in the veto comp too???

I agree Adam and Lawon could be another dark horse if they get the chance to make a move.  I think Dani would be stupid to put anybody other than Jordan up if she wants to make sure Brenchel goes home.  I think it would be very easy for the J's to gather votes to send anybody else home.

i agree :tup:....kalia makes me crazy also, but think about it, i know i would want to be sitting by her in the F2....no one likes her, and i think i could put up with her for 500,000. i said the samething about porsche afew days ago, JMO..she is playing rachel, she's smart, and i am keeping a eye on her. i also agree dani has got to put up jordon, for [brendon, please to walk out that door] even for rach too,..now can we please get this convo going today with dani , and the J's..i want to know whatsup.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #907 on: July 31, 2011, 12:31:24 PM »

IDK..but yep, they so could B/D dani.....at this point, i dont know who would go if kalia and dani were on the block together, cuz anything can happen in that house, and that gives the HG a week, to get into new allainces, who knows porsche could team up with dani, the J's could, dont know at this point, cuz the house changes so fast, from mintue to mintue JMO
.  I would agree except for the Kalia factor!! Kalia gets on everyones last nerve ! Dani to separate herself from Kalia sooon!!   :lala

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #908 on: July 31, 2011, 12:48:41 PM »

Yeah, I'm enjoying Porsche. She was supposed to be the target this week.  She's coasting by because no one sees her as a threat.  Whether she is or she's not, who knows?  But, I bet she's dangerous.

I was half listening to Kalia during BBAD and the other half of the time I fast forwarded through her nonsensical rambling about how no one likes her.  Gee wonder why?   

I did though think it was cool of Dani to tell Kalia and Lawon to be social.  And, to be nice to Rachel this week.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #909 on: July 31, 2011, 12:50:16 PM »
why, does bren tell everyone, to take of rach.....cant rach take care of herself....as of late last night, the plan is still for bren to lie to the house, and act like he is using the pov on himself, but he is really using it on rach, bren was giving the good olde pep talk to rach last night, you can do it babe, i love you babe, you will win babe :groan:...you guys..this is really personal to me...bren has to go, i cant take him.. i just cant,

and on the kalia, comment in the above post, i was just saying for [500.000] i could put up with her, if anyone is looking down the road, for a win....i would say anyone sitting next to kalia wins bb..JMO...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #910 on: July 31, 2011, 02:21:45 PM »
Hmmm, you may be right. He was just giving her a pep talk about how to play. Hmmm.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #911 on: July 31, 2011, 06:31:33 PM »
Hmmm, you may be right. He was just giving her a pep talk about how to play. Hmmm.

i am telling ya..bren is taking rach off that block [forsure] the dumb thing is this, even if dani thinks bren is staying, as soon as bren uses the veto on rach...its like...yippie!!!!!! cuz bren thinks dani wants rach gone [wrong] it will work out, rach gets the veto, jordon goes up, and bren walks out that door, even jordon said she has to go up next to bren to get him out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #912 on: July 31, 2011, 07:08:38 PM »
Doesn't this seem like a repeat of last year? Brendon talked and talked about leaving her in the game but he didn't.  :duno:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #913 on: July 31, 2011, 07:26:35 PM »
Doesn't this seem like a repeat of last year? Brendon talked and talked about leaving her in the game but he didn't.  :duno:

hi ya!!! TL...he couldnt do anything last year cuz they were on the block together, and either one won the veto so the noms stayed the same....but this time he has the veto...un-like last season....rach left, and this time bren is going to let her stay and play the game, i have been hearing them for a long time, saying he is going to take her off, but just wants the house to think he isnt.....i dot see the point in this thinking...its like he still has to control everything, even when he knows one is going...he will use it on rach :<3 if he doesnt use it on rach, [Grace] is going to have a free big open bar for everyone here :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #914 on: July 31, 2011, 07:33:40 PM »
Can someone explain R/B's veto strategy to me???   I'm totally confused as to what they are trying to do here... and the outcome they anticipate happening.  Do they actually think putting someone else up --whoever it is----will get sent packing instead of one of them????     :duno:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #915 on: July 31, 2011, 07:53:36 PM »
Can someone explain R/B's veto strategy to me???   I'm totally confused as to what they are trying to do here... and the outcome they anticipate happening.  Do they actually think putting someone else up --whoever it is----will get sent packing instead of one of them????     :duno:

JMO....one of them is going..listen to bren when it is just him and rach.....he is taking her off the block, they arent telling anyone the plan to take rach off, thats why when we hear bren say hell yeah i am taking myself off to the other HG. he thinks he has them fooled, but when they are alone bren lets rach know he is going to use it on her, he is trying to make everyone think he isnt using the veto on rach...but i bet he does..they are just not telling anyone that, which...is pretty damn stupid....anyone one sitting next to them on the block, will be safe...but to make sure. one of them does leave jordon will have to go up..jordon will get the votes over either one of them.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #916 on: July 31, 2011, 07:59:03 PM »
 brendon is telling everyone at this point he is staying.. but i really think at the end.. he will stand up and take rachel off the block. he will feel too guilty  or she will forever hold it over his head :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #917 on: July 31, 2011, 08:00:21 PM »

JMO....one of them is going..listen to bren when it is just him and rach.....he is taking her off the block, they arent telling anyone the plan to take rach off, thats why when we hear bren say hell yeah i am taking myself off to the other HG. he thinks he has them fooled, but when they are alone bren lets rach know he is going to use it on her, he is trying to make everyone think he isnt using the veto on rach...but i bet he does..they are just not telling anyone that, which...is pretty damn stupid....anyone one sitting next to them on the block, will be safe...but to make sure. one of them does leave jordon will have to go up..jordon will get the votes over either one of them.

Yea I get that--- I guess what I'm having a hard time comprehending is that these two think whoever is up there -- will go home over them.   Maybe they are going to do the full court press on terrorizing the house to not vote for them (RorB) whoever is up there to go home.  if any of the hg's don't vote for the other -- in this case J or P----they will feel the rath of team R/B.  JMO

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #918 on: July 31, 2011, 08:21:15 PM »

Yea I get that--- I guess what I'm having a hard time comprehending is that these two think whoever is up there -- will go home over them.   Maybe they are going to do the full court press on terrorizing the house to not vote for them (RorB) whoever is up there to go home.  if any of the hg's don't vote for the other -- in this case J or P----they will feel the rath of team R/B.  JMO

the J's know one of R and B have to go..if R and B go crazy on the house thats even better, plus this is just  dumb gameplay...porsche will vote for one of them to stay, but you need 4 votes to stay, shelly is sooooooooo into what america thinks, she forsure will vote to keep jordon, kalia will vote to keep jordon, jeff will vote to keep jordon, and lawson will keep jordon, i even think adam will keep jordon, JMO porsche is the only vote for R or B....if dani puts up some one else besides jordon, that person will go home, thats why jordon has to go up..even jordon said she has to go up, to get one of them out, shelly really wants america to love her, and she knows america didnt like R and B..and they loved the J's...R and B willl hold it agaisnt anyone that doesnt keep them in the game.......cuz they need to growup...this is way more then a game to R/B..its like their life..un-real

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #919 on: July 31, 2011, 08:27:47 PM »
If Porche went up -- that's one less vote for theR/B.  Don't you think that collectively the hgs' will get out R or B regardless of who is up there?  If Jordon is up -- its a gamble that she will be safe.  On the one hand, it gets Jeff off the hook by not voting for R or B. since he has to vote for Jordon.  Thereby R or B will think he's still on board them.   JMO

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #920 on: July 31, 2011, 08:28:24 PM »
brendon is telling everyone at this point he is staying.. but i really think at the end.. he will stand up and take rachel off the block. he will feel too guilty  or she will forever hold it over his head :lol3:

ITA :tup:...he is just telling the hg he is staying, which is crazy, oh you better know bren is taking rach off...people just have to remember bren is just saying he is staying to the house, you got to listen to him talk to rach....he has already said, and wants, and is...taking rach off :tup:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #921 on: July 31, 2011, 08:54:45 PM »
You would think that whoever is put up against either Brenden or Rachel that the
other houseguests would vote out either B/R.  They are strong players and work
as a team.  I would want one of them gone. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #922 on: July 31, 2011, 11:39:58 PM »

What's happening? Came home and am trying to find out what happened on tonight's show?  Was it trumped by the news?

Last thing I knew was that Brendon won the POV and much discussion here back and forth about whether he would take himself off the block or take off R.  Was that decision to be made in tonight's show or am I missing something?

Reading the live feeds discussion I am now ready for kalia to go up on the block in place of B or R; she has out talked herself out of popularity in my book.  Give it a rest honey.  I think Dani would like some peace and quiet too!  B:)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #923 on: August 01, 2011, 12:00:38 AM »
Glad they are starting to have some fun.  I thought the boredom factor was at an all time high Saturday.

When Shelly making slop cakes is a highpoint you know you are at alow.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #924 on: August 01, 2011, 01:10:17 AM »
Oh My GOD, Kalia.   Shut The F#@$ UP.  I'll think she's running out of things to say and she's going to take a little break from running her mouth, but no, words just keep pouring from her mouth....endlessly.  Sheez.  I am watching BBAD from last night and Dani has been in the diary room forever and I am sure it's cause she is trying to get away from Kalia's mouth.  I can only imagine what she is talking about for so long.  I actually feel sorry for Dani this week.  She has Kalia glued at the hip and OMG.  I thought I could talk a lot.  I don't know how Lawon can sit there and listen.   :lala

On another note...what's happening with the vote?  Anything?  Is the twitter thing legit?  Where is our chance to get involved with the twist?  Any info would be wildly appreciated.  :hearts: I haven't been following things closely.