Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263165 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #875 on: July 30, 2011, 05:17:15 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhh no....please brendon use your veto on rachel..........good lord no :groan:..oh well i hope he uses it on rach, this is NOT good at all :knuckles:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #876 on: July 30, 2011, 05:26:28 PM »
ok....this really could be great drama, first dani, you got to put jordon up, and get R or B out, now rach, and porsche are going to go to adam, and lawson, work a big deal with them to vote out jordon, , jeff will get wind of this, and BANG.....big fireworks in that house, with brendon, and jeff......come on bren be a man, save your woman, and shelly please..SHUT UP (:;)..gosh i want bren to go, first, then shelly, i dont like her, thought i could but i dont. man up bren and use that veto on rachel. let her play this season, you played last season....lets see if bren gives his love :groan: the veto
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #877 on: July 30, 2011, 05:28:50 PM »
So here's the big question . . . if Brendan DOESN'T use the veto on Rachel, is their relationship over?  I have this imaginary conversation playing in my head:

Rachel:  So what are you going to do?
Brendan:  I don't know, I think we really have to think carefully about this.
Rachel:  But Brendan, you know I am SO much better at the competitions than you are.
Brendan:  But you are not very good at anything else, baby.  You still play with your emotions way too much, and that will be your downfall.

My prediction is that Brendan uses the veto on himself, and that Rachel is humiliated and mortified, but stays with him anyway. 

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #878 on: July 30, 2011, 05:31:29 PM »
Grace, I think the plan is for Brendon to use the veto on rach, however, now Dani is thinking of putting up Shelly beside Brendon,   that will cause alot of problems esp for JJ who want to keep shelly around, but who said they want brendon there as well.   :duno:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #879 on: July 30, 2011, 05:35:12 PM »
So here's the big question . . . if Brendan DOESN'T use the veto on Rachel, is their relationship over?  I have this imaginary conversation playing in my head:

Rachel:  So what are you going to do?
Brendan:  I don't know, I think we really have to think carefully about this.
Rachel:  But Brendan, you know I am SO much better at the competitions than you are.
Brendan:  But you are not very good at anything else, baby.  You still play with your emotions way too much, and that will be your downfall.

My prediction is that Brendan uses the veto on himself, and that Rachel is humiliated and mortified, but stays with him anyway.

:lol3: :lol3: to funny, and you know..i bet you are right, when it comes down to it...brendon will talk just like that to her YUCK.....thank you, that was way to funny :lol3:...brendon has got to get out of that house.....cuz..well...i do not want to go INSANE!!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #880 on: July 30, 2011, 05:37:45 PM »
Grace, I think the plan is for Brendon to use the veto on rach, however, now Dani is thinking of putting up Shelly beside Brendon,   that will cause alot of problems esp for JJ who want to keep shelly around, but who said they want brendon there as well.   :duno:

shelly would go home, then you still have R and B in the house [a wasted hoh] jordon has to go up, cuz she will stay over R or B..JMO :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #881 on: July 30, 2011, 06:14:03 PM »
 even jordon knows dani has to put her up, jordon told jeff, if dani puts me up, we can trust her, if she puts you up [jeff] we know we cant trust her....and for now it looks like bren is going to use the veto on rach..please do....cuz you got to go....and i cant believe rach thinks she can get dani to put up kalia, or lawson.......no way.......bren takes rach off, jordon goes up, and bren goes home,
shelly, kalia, jeff, lawson, will vote for sure for jordon.....to stay, jordon is the only person dani can put up to make sure R or B walks out that door, i just hope bren uses that veto on rach, now bren said rach has nowhere to go [no money, on the outside world]...and bren does, so if he really loves rach he will use it on her.........please i am doing every freaking thing i can think/do...to make myself know......brendon is walking out that door,  and sorry for his..i detest brendon...like my skin crawls..i cant help it...he has to go.

EvilDuck

« Reply #882 on: July 30, 2011, 06:32:49 PM »
Kalia and Lawon will vote how Dani tells them to, although I don't see why she would want to get rid of Jordan.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #883 on: July 30, 2011, 06:37:16 PM »
Kalia and Lawon will vote how Dani tells them to, although I don't see why she would want to get rid of Jordan.

I dont believe that. Dani was the only one that voted to keep dom and they both said they had her back. They will vote with the majority. Shelly should go up JMI
what goes around, comes around.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #884 on: July 30, 2011, 06:45:22 PM »

I dont believe that. Dani was the only one that voted to keep dom and they both said they had her back. They will vote with the majority. Shelly should go up JMI

That was only because they knew they didnt have the numbers to keep Dom and he told them to vote with everyone else.  If they know they have the numbers they will vote to get rid of Brendass.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #885 on: July 30, 2011, 08:23:48 PM »
Gosh.grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..rachel's enabling behavior, supports brendASS's patholical desires, these 2 need to not be together, un-real, and if they really think dani is going to put up kalia, and lawon.....they are on another show, i swear, i think rach and bren, are waiting to hear Bob Baker, say rachel, and brendon...come on down, they are so.......lets say, they are driving me
c-r-a-z-y :iok

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #886 on: July 30, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »
i love jordon, really i do, bless her heart ..who wants to go in the hottub?..jordon just shaved her legs in there :ascared :groan:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #887 on: July 30, 2011, 09:50:01 PM »
Whichever way Brendan goes by using the Veto, it might potentially hurt their chances. I think that the HGs need to realize that whichever one of them stays on the block is going to be a threat. They need to break up that pair as soon as possible. And I don't care if they're done as pairs - they're a threat anyway.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #888 on: July 30, 2011, 09:55:39 PM »
I don't see why it matters who is put up with either R or B -- the house should vote out whichever one is left up there. What is the problem??   Sure Porche will vote for the "other " but the rest of the hg's would not.  Or am I missing something here?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #889 on: July 30, 2011, 09:55:59 PM »
Wait a minurte who's HOH is this really.. kalia is running her mouth like  its hers!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #890 on: July 30, 2011, 10:02:43 PM »
I don't see why it matters who is put up with either R or B -- the house should vote out whichever one is left up there. What is the problem??   Sure Porche will vote for the "other " but the rest of the hg's would not.  Or am I missing something here?

That's what I'm trying to say. Whichever one is still on the block after the Veto meeting should be the one that gets voted out. Hopefully these guys are clueless, or else they're screwed.

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #891 on: July 30, 2011, 11:32:33 PM »
OMG  Does Kalia ever SHUT UP??!!!    :stare

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #892 on: July 31, 2011, 07:48:22 AM »
OMG  Does Kalia ever SHUT UP??!!!    :stare

NO!  :lala   :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #893 on: July 31, 2011, 08:50:25 AM »
Wait a minurte who's HOH is this really.. kalia is running her mouth like  its hers!!

If I were Dani, I'd put crybaby Kalia up just to get a rest from her non-stop talking never mind taking over the HOH room and making decisions for Daniele.  :snicker:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #894 on: July 31, 2011, 09:28:40 AM »

If I were Dani, I'd put crybaby Kalia up just to get a rest from her non-stop talking never mind taking over the HOH room and making decisions for Daniele.  :snicker:

I LOVE this idea, TL!!!! Let's hope Dani thinks of it!!! LOL!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #895 on: July 31, 2011, 09:33:58 AM »
Out of those still in the house, who's got the most common sense? Like, who won't try to send someone home because of personal issues? Idontlikeyouitis-like, almost.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #896 on: July 31, 2011, 09:43:59 AM »
Adam? He respects the game itself.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #897 on: July 31, 2011, 10:18:21 AM »
I LOVE this idea, TL!!!! Let's hope Dani thinks of it!!! LOL!!

Sending vibes to Daniele!  :lol:

Mandoli, I think Lawon is playing pretty smart as well as Adam, I think he's more calculating than we realize. He's a floater but he gets along with pretty much everyone. I don't think he will play the vengeance card but will do what's best for his game. Now does he have the guts to actually try to win an HOH to make a move, that I don't know.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #898 on: July 31, 2011, 10:20:36 AM »
So Brendon was saying all week that he will win veto and save rachel. Win veto save Rachel all week. I am just curious  as to whether he would do that. :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #899 on: July 31, 2011, 10:47:38 AM »
So Brendon was saying all week that he will win veto and save rachel. Win veto save Rachel all week. I am just curious  as to whether he would do that. :lol:
I'm hoping that Jeff can talk him into staying -- instead of Rach.........  1-- she needs to go  2----I can stomach BR on his own more than Rach   3---- After all these weeks, I'm back to cheering on team JJ.  So I think BR could help JJ get further in the game. ANd collectively they can give Dani the boot.  I can't handle her.  JMO