Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264584 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #850 on: July 30, 2011, 02:17:41 PM »
i am sorry, but i did hear it, and so did alot of others, i dont know what else to say, but it forsure said that, it also said another clue about 11 hours ago bb...something about stop trying to solve the problem..dont remeber the rest, i would have to go back and look it up, thats all i got you ya!..but i heard it forsure. about the 4get the trivia4 NOW..then it said tt+wee=tw+is..so i just was trying to guess the puzzle, and came up with...tweets= twist, but i dont know whatelse to tell ya! [sorry]
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #851 on: July 30, 2011, 02:18:21 PM »
I have looked at flashback for this AM 0929 to 0932 and we were on trivia so def not seen on the live threads then.

I checked 930-937 AM yesterday and it was just shelly/lawon talking and everyone else sleeping

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #852 on: July 30, 2011, 02:22:02 PM »
Thanks Will!! yes, I can see it now!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #853 on: July 30, 2011, 02:29:26 PM »
peach, even the HG today were talking about the black out, the lights going off, they are thinking it is something wrong with the breakers,  i am sorry i cant help with the other stuff, i hope bb does it again, and shows it this time, but i cant say anymore, cuz that is all i got :( sorry.if bb doesnt have it there, i hope they do it again, there was no picture, just sound..thats all i got.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #854 on: July 30, 2011, 02:43:33 PM »
oh, geez, brendon, and rachel, compare last season to the salem witch trials,

i hope they know the history behind salem, R/B are in Heaven..compared to what those people were put to death for, sorry but R/B if they cant win, they are the biggest loser i have ever seen in bb history, sorry , you guys, but enough.

gosh get over it...

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #855 on: July 30, 2011, 02:56:40 PM »
ok.....game on....sending out good vibes for

Dani, or Jeff to win POV!!!!!! GO>>>>>WIN

R/B must stay on that block!!!!!!!

cuz i have no ideal what adam, shelly, or porsche would do, if jordon went up, and if dani puts up anyone else, if r or b wins pov, there is a huge chance they both could stay in the game (:;)...so please

GO DANI>>>>>GO JEFF>>>WIN>>>POV

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #856 on: July 30, 2011, 03:12:23 PM »
I was just gonna say the exact same thing Grace! Go Jeff and Dani!

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #857 on: July 30, 2011, 03:15:54 PM »
Yeah I want Dani or Jeff to win too - I only even started watching this show because of Jeff and Jordan and how funny I thought they were on the Amazing Race - so I want them to stay as long as possible.

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #858 on: July 30, 2011, 03:30:04 PM »
They really are adorable. The only bad thing, if the noms stay the same we'll have to watch Rachel blubber till Thursday.  :groan:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #859 on: July 30, 2011, 03:30:35 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhh peach, i been STUPID...the fortune teller in the bb house is on TWITTER, she is tweeting the clues so go to the bb fortune teller tweeter, that is where alllllllllllllll the clues are going from, i hear the damn thing on YOUTUBE..someone posted it there, but it was re-moved go to twitter for the clues , i just got another clue, the bb teller, asked..who do you want me to give the 2 cards to, U decide, you have a choice of a good card to give to, and a bad card to give to, i am telling ya....twitter is going to have something to do with a re-truning HG, and twists...so that is were you need to go, to read what the teller is saying :hearts:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #860 on: July 30, 2011, 03:35:30 PM »
ok..the teller also said, whats wrong with the power in this house 2day...[i guess with the lights or the HG]

and she tweets what cards should EYE..i give to today..so i just put who i want to have good cards, and brendon alllllllll the bad cards :lol3:..but all the clues are coming from the bb teller, on twitter

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #861 on: July 30, 2011, 03:41:12 PM »
GOOD VIBES

GO DANI>>>>>>>>>GO JEFF>>>>>>>>>>WIN POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so let it be written, so let it be done.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #862 on: July 30, 2011, 03:45:35 PM »
lHere is the twitter link..it may have something to do with return tweets? Not entirely sure this is an official BB site though, so take it with a grain of salt!

http://twitter.com/#!/BBFortuneTeller
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 04:43:32 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #863 on: July 30, 2011, 03:49:01 PM »
i hear ya! peach :<3..but it might to real.....so i am voting/ tweeting my butt off :lol3:..just incase

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #864 on: July 30, 2011, 04:06:49 PM »
jumping to gives vibes to

GO DANI>>>>>GO JEFF>>>WIN POV>>>>>>>>>>

i wonder what this one is, hmmmmmm maybe where you cant see each other, and you have to give up almost everything to win, like bet on prizes, or put the house on slop, cots. cold showers, for more points...jeff you got to go for it, cuz brendon, and rachel will give up everything for that veto :knuckles:

go jeff>>>>>> go dani>>>>>>win pov>>>>>>

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #865 on: July 30, 2011, 04:28:41 PM »
This twitter fortune teller for BB asked me if i lost my hash....what exactly does that mean? does she talk in riddles because i had pancakes for breakfast and no hash!!!  :snicker:
this all has to mean something. I cant figure out how to vote on anything with this twitter bb lady. if anyone can figure it out, please let me know.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #866 on: July 30, 2011, 04:41:06 PM »
This twitter fortune teller for BB asked me if i lost my hash....what exactly does that mean? does she talk in riddles because i had pancakes for breakfast and no hash!!!  :snicker:
this all has to mean something. I cant figure out how to vote on anything with this twitter bb lady. if anyone can figure it out, please let me know.

If you notice there are several people that she mentions 'hash. Looking on wikipedia 'hash is another word for the "#" symbol. Don't know much about twitter, but I am noticing several people who tweet use this symbol. Look at other's post, they tweet something to BB Fortune Teller then #CBS Big brother. Again, not sure what that means.

Also look at this tweet I found

Lalena Hays Wayseer73 Lalena Hays

@BBFortuneTeller TWEET = TWIST!!!...does that mean what I tweet becomes the twist...lol[/b][/b][/b]

Madame Broella @BBFortuneTeller Madame Broella
@Wayseer73 it depends on what America is most vocal about if they're loud enough about it ;) #CBSBigBrother

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #867 on: July 30, 2011, 04:44:17 PM »
This is a hash tag, it gets added to your tweets but don't ask me how. :lol:

#CBSBigBrother
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #868 on: July 30, 2011, 04:45:38 PM »

If you notice there are several people that she mentions 'hash. Looking on wikipedia 'hash is another word for the "#" symbol. Don't know much about twitter, but I am noticing several people who tweet use this symbol. Look at other's post, they tweet something to BB Fortune Teller then #CBS Big brother. Again, not sure what that means.

Also look at this tweet I found

Lalena Hays Wayseer73 Lalena Hays

@BBFortuneTeller TWEET = TWIST!!!...does that mean what I tweet becomes the twist...lol[/b][/b][/b]

Madame Broella @BBFortuneTeller Madame Broella
@Wayseer73 it depends on what America is most vocal about if they're loud enough about it ;) #CBSBigBrother

the #'s are trends. ok so now i got it. nice detective work.

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #869 on: July 30, 2011, 04:45:49 PM »
Maybe it's gonna be a call in for who America wants back in the game.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #870 on: July 30, 2011, 04:47:54 PM »
bb teller, just tweeted America is starting to get wise afterall.

bb teller said at 2 pm bb time, answer this problem...[again she says] twt+ee= twt+ is..B loud NOW..

bb teller said keep your cards n decided who gets them AFTER the veto

bb teller said, who should EYE give the cards to? you choice

you have to have a tweeter account, and all you do is follow the teller, you tweet her that how they how what people are tweeting the most, you just tweet the teller, you dont vote ..i am on my sister's tweeter, cuz i dont have account, and dont want one, hope that helps ya. :waves:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #871 on: July 30, 2011, 04:54:35 PM »

bb teller said at 2 pm bb time, answer this problem...[again she says] twt+ee= twt+ is..B loud NOW..

you have to have a tweeter account, and all you do is follow the teller, you tweet her that how they how what people are tweeting the most, you just tweet the teller, you dont vote ..i am on my sister's tweeter, cuz i dont have account, and dont want one, hope that helps ya. :waves:

I have had twitter for years, but this teller riddles everything and not sure exactly how to tweet it. it is a change of pace.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #872 on: July 30, 2011, 05:00:39 PM »

I have had twitter for years, but this teller riddles everything and not sure exactly how to tweet it. it is a change of pace.

it could not be the real teller [we just dont know] i got the riddles, like ttw+ ttw+is...to me is tweeter= twist, [twist in the house] on the cards, i just give the good cards to who i want [dom] incase it is a HG to re-turn, and the bad cards to brendon :knuckles:...IDK..just guessing and playing around, but i do think there will be alot of twist coming AG..the producer of BB tweeted the other day, alot of twists to come...just got to wait and see, :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #873 on: July 30, 2011, 05:06:26 PM »
update, bb teller asked, who do you want to give the veto to, she says type the person's name...lol...this soooooooo could be BS..but i am playing along :lol3:

wow..this is taking a very long time..my only hope is...rachel is in the bushes :lol3:..meaning, dani or jeff won veto :jam:

go jeff>>>>>>> go dani>>>>>> win pov>>>>>>>
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 05:10:50 PM by Grace23 »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #874 on: July 30, 2011, 05:13:58 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, to be continued...