Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264548 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #825 on: July 29, 2011, 08:27:46 PM »
oh my goodness, please, they called dom, a freaking baby, but did he cry, or did others cry like this, un-real, R/B need to growup, get out there, be NICE, dont be BULLIES, make FRIENDS in the house, and FIGHT for the veto, ..but brendon still must go :lol3:...but, really come on, rach said she knew she would go up sometime in the game, but, not by someone they trusted....please, they have been fighting agaisnt dani for aweek now, and if dani didnt win hoh, you better believe they would have put dani on the block, this is plain silly, there is NO...crying..in..BB...sorry but, gosh, i have had enough of bren and rach, when they win they are bullies, and win they are on the block, they are freaking babies..ok..nuff..said
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #826 on: July 29, 2011, 08:38:13 PM »
Does anyone know if Jeff does have the veto card -- does he have to use it this week?   Or can he save it for future use?   I would think with the deal JJ made with Dani for one week safety -- that he would not want to mess with her nominations.  Which means a wasted veto pass if he did have to use it now.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #827 on: July 30, 2011, 12:07:58 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, to be continued...

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #828 on: July 30, 2011, 04:27:46 AM »
There be no reason for jeff to worry about veto or veto pass?? Jeff would not be voted out over brenchal?? Jeff would have the votes to stay! No need for jeff or jordo to worry this week!! They know it is big brother,  but the folks that are left would not vote out the jj's over brenchal!! :yess: it looks to me like jeff and jordo are getting to go to atleast jury house.. We need to give these people a break, when it comes to living in this house.I could not be calm and collective like Dan BB 10 and Hayden BB 12, and they did not have a real Showmance to contend with.  :kuss:As does the jj's and brenchal, this game is hard without people like Rachel! Thanks for your time! GO TEAM Jeff and Jordo for the WIN!!! :yess:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #829 on: July 30, 2011, 10:28:21 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, to be continued...

I hope anybody but Brendon wins the Power of Veto -- or if he does, that he uses it on Rachel!  Then he'll be gone.  He's the bigger threat -- although Rachel might still win the next HOH and get rid of Daniele.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #830 on: July 30, 2011, 11:03:31 AM »
Dick just stated on facebook "Anyone who believes that letter in Dani's HOH is real needs to catch a clueSomeone photoshopped the words into Dani's HOH letter" Can one of you awesome udaters inform me of what was in that letter. I didnt see her read it. darn. i miss all the good stuff!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #831 on: July 30, 2011, 11:35:05 AM »
Perhaps someone can find it on flashback and tell us the time?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #832 on: July 30, 2011, 11:53:02 AM »
Today's Veto Competition Players:

HOST: Lawon

PLAYERS:

HOH, Daniele

Nominees, Brendon and Rachel

Chosen, Adam, Jeff and Porsche

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #833 on: July 30, 2011, 12:01:22 PM »
With credit to BBUS13, the picture below is what Dick was trying to tell us, it's a fake and photochopped pic posted by someone and is not the actual letter she got.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #834 on: July 30, 2011, 01:11:31 PM »
hi everyone :waves: ok the fortune teller..in the bb house said at 9:30 am

crystal ball says, 4get the trivia 4 now , answer this problem.....twt+ ee = twt+is...NOW

what could this mean, i have a ideal, i know i might be way off, but there goes

tw+ee=twt+is..which means

tweet=twist, now people have been doing aton of twittering, on Dom, and cassie. dom has alittle more..now is that fortune teller, telling us, a hg that has the most tweets on twitter will be going back in the house , plus go back and listen to what Julie said after this last show, at the end, she saids.......stay tune to next weeks live show, and see how YOU..can play apart in the next big twist, or is the fortune teller , telling us to forget about the trivia during pov?...cuz it said forget about the trivia..NOW...could a hg be coming back as pov is being played, IDK..but a HG is coming back forsure.

sorry Julie's words, were...find out how you can play a roll in the next game CHANGING twist...word for word.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 01:18:00 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #835 on: July 30, 2011, 01:24:35 PM »
With credit to BBUS13, the picture below is what Dick was trying to tell us, it's a fake and photochopped pic posted by someone and is not the actual letter she got.

That link does not seem to be working....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #836 on: July 30, 2011, 01:26:00 PM »
Is there a shot of that clue Grace? I sure didn't see it...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #837 on: July 30, 2011, 01:34:40 PM »

peach it happen at 9:30 BB...time, i dont think any HG were in there to hear it, but i did hear it, also these lights going off, and on, it could be things missing from the house, plus that pic of ED went black, right in front of Dani..i dont know how to post a shot [sorry] but i dont think there was a shot, just sound, and it did say that, forsure :tup:

now you know how, tweeting is a big part of people, and social life, instead of a box, or a vote could bb be telling us the HG coming back is the one with the most tweets, if thats the case, dom, has more then cassie , and keith doesnt have any, plus julie did say that at the end of the show, so IDK

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #838 on: July 30, 2011, 01:43:47 PM »
If Dom comes back, Ill be pissed.

They are already doing all they can to help Dani.

I hope that Brendon goes this week followed by Dani next week.

We do NOT need anyone returning to the House.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #839 on: July 30, 2011, 01:49:59 PM »

BB is equal opportunity employer... BR/R & J/J and D/D can come back but not Dom?? really??
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #840 on: July 30, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »

:yess:   I totally agree. BB stop interfering with the game.  The objective is to vote ppl out.  Not put them back in.  If BB wants to help Dani win,  Just write her a check and be done with it.!!!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #841 on: July 30, 2011, 01:53:14 PM »

peach it happen at 9:30 BB...time, i dont think any HG were in there to hear it, but i did hear it, also these lights going off, and on, it could be things missing from the house, plus that pic of ED went black, right in front of Dani..i dont know how to post a shot [sorry] but i dont think there was a shot, just sound, and it did say that, forsure :tup:

now you know how, tweeting is a big part of people, and social life, instead of a box, or a vote could bb be telling us the HG coming back is the one with the most tweets, if thats the case, dom, has more then cassie , and keith doesnt have any, plus julie did say that at the end of the show, so IDK

was it exactly 9:30 last night? When the veto comes I can go do flashback and try to see
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 01:57:57 PM by Kandace »

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #842 on: July 30, 2011, 01:54:46 PM »

Let him come back in another season, just like the ones you mentioned did.

It would totally be unfair to have him come back now and I would 100% be convinced that AG was trying to rig this for Dani.

BB is equal opportunity employer... BR/R & J/J and D/D can come back but not Dom?? really??

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #843 on: July 30, 2011, 01:56:13 PM »
also julie did say on this past live show, who will win tonight's hoh, making them the most powerful hoh of the season...hmmmmmm.....also allison, tweeted, lots of twist to come, this was 2 days ago, on thursday.

i just went back for some reason, and listen to julie on this past live show, and she did say this.......hmmmmmmmmm..i am tellin ya!!! we are going to get some twist/s very soon.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #844 on: July 30, 2011, 02:02:30 PM »

was it exactly 9:39 last night? When the veto comes I can go do flashback and try to see

it was 9:30 am, sorry, peach, i hope you can find it to hear it, i went looking around a few site, and afew others were posting about hearing the samething i did, all i can tell you is to go back to 9:30am, but it did say, what i posted above....also wait till jeff finds out, that R/B and porsche, are trying to get jordon B/D...please i hope jeff finds this out before pov, jeff is going to BLOWUP..on R/B :yess:..and jeff will soooooooooo be after them :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #845 on: July 30, 2011, 02:05:40 PM »
Peach, can you see the pic now? Fake letter chopped by someone.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #846 on: July 30, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »
i saw it, it said dani, what the hell type of game are you playing, ....that is the one that ED said is fake,

also....LMAO..did rachel or was it brendon really say, that the UN...untied nations are the one's that...controls our weather WTH....yeah, some PHD :lol3

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #847 on: July 30, 2011, 02:12:20 PM »

was it exactly 9:39 last night? When the veto comes I can go do flashback and try to see

it was 9:30 am, sorry, peach, i hope you can find it to hear it, i went looking around a few site, and afew others were posting about hearing the samething i did, all i can tell you is to go back to 9:30am, but it did say, what i posted above....also wait till jeff finds out, that R/B and porsche, are trying to get jordon B/D...please i hope jeff finds this out before pov, jeff is going to BLOWUP..on R/B :yess:..and jeff will soooooooooo be after them :yess:

this was 9:30AM BB(PST) time. I was on at the time.. and I did not see a shot of the fortune teller or hear it or see the lights go out  :umn: was it yesterday or the 28th?

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #848 on: July 30, 2011, 02:14:47 PM »

also....LMAO..did rachel or was it brendon really say, that the UN...untied nations are the one's that...controls our weather WTH....yeah, some PHD :lol3

They were talking about conspiracy theories, I don't think Rachel believed that.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #849 on: July 30, 2011, 02:15:30 PM »
I have looked at flashback for this AM 0929 to 0932 and we were on trivia so def not seen on the live threads then.

Also looked at 7/29 929-32 PM just in case...nothing.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:21:14 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule: