Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264703 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #800 on: July 29, 2011, 09:12:08 AM »
I think the Veto Card guarantees you to play in the Veto, if you are not picked.  I think they had that last year or the year before.

hi ya :waves: yep, that is what it has always been in the pass, you no how they pick from a bag for veto players, well jeff gets to play, cuz he has the card...but ..bb could also put a spin on it who knows,but it will help jeff it is a pass card to play in the veto..hope that helps alittle.

Where did you guys get the idea that jeff has a veto card?i heard him say dont worry i got the veto meaning he expects to win in the veto comp. are you guys referring to a different comment?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #801 on: July 29, 2011, 09:13:50 AM »
I only think Brendon is more tolerable because he has MOMENTS of acting like a normal human being.  And without her around, those moments come more frequently.  Although I'll admit she's been better this season.... her voice irritates me, her smacking and chewing irritates me, her whining and neediness, her wardrobe (or lack thereof), her ego, yadda yadda yadda.....

ALSO.....Dani's great gameplay is really in question for me after last nights HoH comp.  The smartest thing she could have done was bail off that wall the second it was down to her and Kalia.  Kalia is guaranteed going to do her new bestie's bidding with the noms, and then Dani'd be safe this week AND still get to compete next week, all the while calling the shots. 

I hope the big twist coming up is a returning player.  I hope its Dom and I hope his re-entry to the house coincides with Dani's exit. That would be sweet.  I was really rooting for that kid this week. 

I've said from the beginning that I couldn't wait for Dani to play so she could shake things up and make them interesting.  Now she's done that and I want her to go. 

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #802 on: July 29, 2011, 11:56:34 AM »
Why is Rachel being allowed to sleep in the HN room?  :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #803 on: July 29, 2011, 12:06:00 PM »
I think the Veto Card guarantees you to play in the Veto, if you are not picked.  I think they had that last year or the year before.

hi ya :waves: yep, that is what it has always been in the pass, you no how they pick from a bag for veto players, well jeff gets to play, cuz he has the card...but ..bb could also put a spin on it who knows,but it will help jeff it is a pass card to play in the veto..hope that helps alittle.

Where did you guys get the idea that jeff has a veto card?i heard him say dont worry i got the veto meaning he expects to win in the veto comp. are you guys referring to a different comment?

when jeff fell from the hoh comp last night, the 1st 5 that fell got to pick from 5 snowballs with prizes in them, they could be good or bad prizes, well jeff got the prize with the 10g,  and a card saying veto pass in his snowball, that means he gets to play in the veto, no matter what, you know how they pick names from a bag, well it doesnt matter cuz jeff has a veto pass, he can play, now bb could put a twist on this, cuz if someone is on the block that maybe bb wants to stay in the game, i really think bb left the door open for a diamond veto, meaning jeff could use it on him, and take others off the block also, bb could just say, well it said veto pass, it didnt say what kind of veto, i am just guessing around here, this is not fact at all, and i hope it is just a plain veto. ..all i know is fact, jeff got a veto pass as a prize,  :waves:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:13:29 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #804 on: July 29, 2011, 02:25:27 PM »
Okay, catching up here, I lost a couple of days.

Where did the have nots come from?? Was that in their snowball too? ???

Does that mean no food comp today?? I was thinking that was what they were doing now...

Can someone straighten me out please?  :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #805 on: July 29, 2011, 02:36:23 PM »
Okay, catching up here, I lost a couple of days.

Where did the have nots come from?? Was that in their snowball too? ???

Does that mean no food comp today?? I was thinking that was what they were doing now...

Can someone straighten me out please?  :lol:

hi ya! peach :hearts:, i just sent you a PM....lol...the first 4 or 5 player that fell out of the hoh comp last night, are the HN'S..i know i was like where did this come from, then i heard that the first 4 or 5 that fell out 1st were to be the HN'S :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #806 on: July 29, 2011, 02:47:38 PM »
Why is Rachel being allowed to sleep in the HN room?  :waves:

hi ya :waves:, bren and rach did this last year on their season also, if one of them is a have not, the other will stay in that room with them :groan:..i know if i were in that house, i would not like a person who is not suppose to be in there with me, i guess bb will just let them do this, cuz its their choice, but i dont like it......bren, rach, stop that (:;)

Nuala

« Reply #807 on: July 29, 2011, 02:56:08 PM »
The have not cards were in the snowballs. 

There can't be a food competition.............so not sure what is up?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #808 on: July 29, 2011, 02:58:25 PM »

thanks Nuala :tup:..i knew it came from the comp, just wasnt sure on how :tup:..it cant be noms, this early in the day??

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #809 on: July 29, 2011, 03:05:50 PM »
Could be Noms?

Boy, Jeff is pulling a Brenden, complainng that the comp was basically given to Dani (which, he is right about LOL)

I wonder if Dani can indeed get a free week from each of them.  I could see her putting Lawon and Porche up, with Adam or Shelly as a replacement, if she gets her weeks pass

Nuala

« Reply #810 on: July 29, 2011, 03:11:35 PM »

thanks Nuala :tup:..i knew it came from the comp, just wasnt sure on how :tup:..it cant be noms, this early in the day??

your welcome.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #811 on: July 29, 2011, 03:14:08 PM »
Thanks guys!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #812 on: July 29, 2011, 03:18:33 PM »
hmmmmm..  i really want brendon out this time, last time rach was out, and bren stayed in the game, i would like to see rach play this game without bren, i cant help it, i really want bren to just go.....about porsche, i dont know, i think i want her in this game, i really got a feeling she, along with adam, and shelly, are working together, they know they have to get the couples out, cuz lets face it, the couples might be over, but it isnt over for the J's or R/B they are real life couples, and they want to be sitting next to each other in the F2, good lord, i would not listen or watch bb in bren, and rach are the F2 :groan: now i really love jordon, jeff is getting under my skin, he is starting to act like brendon :ascared..i kinda want porsche, adam, and shelly to stay, to see if they are a 3 person allaince, also adam knows this game, he is going along with the 4 vets cuz he knows he has to, but i just got a feeling adam, shelly, and porsche will, or are in a alliance..got to wait and see,

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #813 on: July 29, 2011, 03:25:18 PM »
As annoying as Rach is, I would much rather see how she would play without Brendon rather than the other way around. He is a controlling man who consistently puts her down. I think it would be interesting to see her play out from under his thumb.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #814 on: July 29, 2011, 03:28:25 PM »
 :tup: Tks Grace....  I guess Jordan doesn't want to make Jeff stay in there with her, she's to nice of a person to make him suffer along with her... :hearts:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #815 on: July 29, 2011, 03:33:31 PM »
:tup: Tks Grace....  I guess Jordan doesn't want to make Jeff stay in there with her, she's to nice of a person to make him suffer along with her... :hearts:

you are so right, thats cuz jordon and jeff are growups, and they know this game, plus the J's have a HEALTHY relationship, they dont need to act, or do as B/R do. great to see you at this wonderful site. :waves:

Best. Site. Ever.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #816 on: July 29, 2011, 03:54:29 PM »
cant wait for the noms..... i cant wait for brendon to walk out that door, for more reasons then just this game,also i really want to see how rachel will play this game without bren, i really hope they do get him out over rach, cuz last time he came back and won alot of comps, sorry, but i just cant with brendon, this guy is strange.

EvilDuck

« Reply #817 on: July 29, 2011, 04:35:52 PM »
Is there a Veto card or not?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #818 on: July 29, 2011, 04:52:49 PM »
Is there a Veto card or not?

hi ya! EvilDuck :waves:...all I know, or We know, is that when jeff fell out of the hoh comp last night, he picked snowball #5, and it was the 10g's..plus a card that said, veto pass card, which i would think , it means jeff can play in this next veto, say they got the bag , and picked players for the veto comp, and jeff's name wasnt pulled from the bag, well jeff if he wanted to, could use that veto card to play, doesnt mean jeff gets the veto, just means that he can play in the veto comp, atlease that is what it has been in the pass, i know one other bb player got a veto pass card to play, sorry i got to go back and look up who it was, and what season it was, but that is what the veto card means.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #819 on: July 29, 2011, 06:57:25 PM »
hmmmmmm sorry rachel, but it would be stupid gameplay for dani to put up bren and jeff, cuz if one won the veto, say you [rach] or [jordon] you would take your love one off :lol:...so, dani would have to put up R/B...and if one of them won pov, she would then have to put up jordon [as a pawn] so either bren, or rach is voted out, of atlease i would think a player would know you have to put up both B/R..if one wins, they take themselves off, and she will use jordon as a pawn, she cant put anyone else up there as a pawn, cuz they will go home....and please let R/B not win the veto, and please let brendon walk out that door, but from the sound of the house they would keep brendon :ascared...so, i hope dani is smart about this, either way bren or rach would go, but damn..i rather have rach in this game then bren...i want him .gone.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #820 on: July 29, 2011, 07:02:51 PM »
I think it would be stupid to put up one each from Brenchel and Jordeff.

It guarantees that she would have 3 strong players gunning for her once one of them went home.

The smart move would be to put up Brenchel OR Jordeff....hopefully she puts up Brenchel.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #821 on: July 29, 2011, 07:09:02 PM »
I think it would be stupid to put up one each from Brenchel and Jordeff.

It guarantees that she would have 3 strong players gunning for her once one of them went home.

The smart move would be to put up Brenchel OR Jordeff....hopefully she puts up Brenchel.

you are 100000000000000000000000000% right :tup:...dani..must put up R/B...she knows that, i dont know why the 4 think she would split the 4. by putting up one of each pair, that would be plain [sorry] ASS stupid, R/B are going up, and one is going out!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: July 29, 2011, 07:22:42 PM »
ok, this is how i would do this if i wanted to make sure the right person left the house, brendon has to go..lol JMO..but the house [the floaters] seem to want to get rachel out over bren...so, put up both R/B..and hope that rachel wins pov..good lord, i cant believe that came from my fingers, anyway i would hope that rach would use it on herself, but gosh, she might use the damn thing on bren, anyway hope rachel wins it, takes herself off [dont be stupid rachel] then put up jordon as a pawn, that way for sure brendon would get voted out, or better yet, kalia gets to play in pov, kalia wins pov, dani tells her to take rach off the block, and puts up jordon, that way for sure brendon walks out the door.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #823 on: July 29, 2011, 07:39:08 PM »
Untill i get complete verification  i am only gonna  to speculate that there is a possible veto card.

I have made a few calls and waiting to see what others have to say about it

I saw a tweet that said he had the card

I heard Jeff say that he had veto

so  until it's verified i corrected my start thread .

sorry if there  was so much confusion.

Sorry It was a long day and long HOH Comp.. things can be misunderstood :iok
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #824 on: July 29, 2011, 07:47:49 PM »
Ugot, you do a wonderful job here :tup:...and even i thought/think jeff has a veto card [to play in the next veto] so, i will wait on you, cuz you are the man...that knows all that is bb :jam: