Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263307 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #775 on: July 28, 2011, 10:22:08 PM »
No Kalia wil make a deal to let Dani have it just because that is the way Alison Grodner wants it  :iok
delightful just delightful

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #776 on: July 28, 2011, 10:23:21 PM »
 :yess: :yess: :yess: dani or kalia wins hoh, as Janie Doll would say..bye.......bye.......bitches :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Nuala

« Reply #777 on: July 28, 2011, 10:24:52 PM »
oh **** Shelly said it...it wasn't made for big people or tall people. 

So I wonder who is going to win?  and whose gonna be butt kissing?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #778 on: July 28, 2011, 10:28:04 PM »
oh **** Shelly said it...it wasn't made for big people or tall people. 

So I wonder who is going to win?  and whose gonna be butt kissing?

or brendon, it is rigged for people with small feet :lol3:..Nuala,,,we are going to have a SHAKEUP...up in the bb house :yess:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Nuala

« Reply #779 on: July 28, 2011, 10:29:54 PM »
Welllllllllllllllll let the new reign begin.................Dani. 

So is Kalia her only friend now?

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #780 on: July 28, 2011, 10:30:50 PM »
so happy dani won. its gonna be fun to watch the other vets kiss her ass now as she destroys them

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #781 on: July 28, 2011, 10:31:42 PM »
Don't forget there is still a twist to come.

So hope the 4 GOOD vets stick together!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #782 on: July 28, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »
Grace you should come and update with us you will get your fill of Dani  :lol3: and Kalia's mindless chatter  :groan:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #783 on: July 28, 2011, 10:32:26 PM »
ohhhhhhh i am loving this... :yess:..get them out dani please..get bren or rach out now...hmmmmmaybe adam will go to that side, now i hope dani doesnt screw this up....but i am like  :yess: start kissing...ass....vets :yess:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #784 on: July 28, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »
Grace you should come and update with us you will get your fill of Dani  :lol3: and Kalia's mindless chatter  :groan:

hi kit :hearts: i would really love to help you guys, you guys are GREAT..but my work, i just never know when i have to leave to another state..etc etc..like i cant really stay up tonight, cuz i got to get up in like 5 hours :ascared..you rock Kit :tup:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #785 on: July 28, 2011, 10:53:24 PM »
omg..did you see dom, crying like these 4 are, good lord, please...when they dont win, they are even more of bullies, that is bren, rach, and [sorry] jeff, i love jordon, but jeff changed he let it alllllllllllllllll go to his head, bb, TTAR..his own show, i really hope, dani is smart about this, i got a feeling dani and the newbies..minus, shelly and porsche are going to try and get these 3 out, cuz i really dont want jordon to go, but boy, if they wont win everything they are a freaking mess, GROWUP!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #786 on: July 28, 2011, 10:58:20 PM »
well I'm happy Jeff got a veto card.  I think he and Jordon will be good for the week.  I sure hope its Brendon out the door. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #787 on: July 28, 2011, 11:02:19 PM »
well I'm happy Jeff got a veto card.  I think he and Jordon will be good for the week.  I sure hope its Brendon out the door. 

He did? I didn't realize that!!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #788 on: July 28, 2011, 11:05:13 PM »

yep.jeff got to 10g's and a veto card, so he and jordon are ok, sorry i just cant with brendon, and i would like to see rach play this game this time without bren...so all is a ok in the J'S world, jeff got the veto card plus dani isnt going after them anyway...TL you ROCK..thanks to all of you here :hearts:

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #789 on: July 28, 2011, 11:19:46 PM »
What is the Veto card? Do they actually have the power to veto a nomination? Or is it that you get to play in the competition to win the veto?
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #790 on: July 28, 2011, 11:21:13 PM »

yep.jeff got to 10g's and a veto card, so he and jordon are ok, sorry i just cant with brendon, and i would like to see rach play this game this time without bren...so all is a ok in the J'S world, jeff got the veto card plus dani isnt going after them anyway...TL you ROCK..thanks to all of you here :hearts:

Can someone tell me what a veto pass is.  I've never heard of that.  Are you sure it isnt a slop pass?
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #791 on: July 28, 2011, 11:22:10 PM »
I think the Veto Card guarantees you to play in the Veto, if you are not picked.  I think they had that last year or the year before.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #792 on: July 28, 2011, 11:24:15 PM »
I think the Veto Card guarantees you to play in the Veto, if you are not picked.  I think they had that last year or the year before.

Thanks, sometimes I dont start watching untill later so I dont remember it at all.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #793 on: July 28, 2011, 11:55:54 PM »

hi ya :waves: yep, that is what it has always been in the pass, you no how they pick from a bag for veto players, well jeff gets to play, cuz he has the card...but ..bb could also put a spin on it who knows,but it will help jeff it is a pass card to play in the veto..hope that helps alittle.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #794 on: July 28, 2011, 11:57:41 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, to be continued...

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #795 on: July 29, 2011, 08:15:25 AM »

When did Jeff get a veto card??? Thought he got 10g's. I watched again and dont see when he got it. Someone have more info?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #796 on: July 29, 2011, 08:25:27 AM »
I don't think anyone is for sure about the veto card thing. Last night when JJ was talking in the HN room after the competition Jeff said "don't worry Jordan I am good  because I have the veto" I think he meant that he could play and would win the veto but I am not sure...lots of people are convinced he got a veto pass which means he would autmatically play for veto but I don't know.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #797 on: July 29, 2011, 08:50:57 AM »
I think Jeff is just banking on being nominated and getting to play for veto.  He only won the $10,000 as far as I saw. 

I started this season really wanting Dani to go far and make some moves, but her childish behavior this past week have completely turned the tides for me.  The ONLY good part of her having HoH for me is if she does get half of Brenchel out of the house.  Hopefully Rachel.  I think Brendon is tolerable without her. 

I would like everyone to pay close attention to my next statement so I only have to say it once, as it pains me greatly to do so......

I AGREE WITH BRENDON 100%........an ideal week for me would be if I didn't have to hear a single word out of Kalia.  She now out-ranks Rachel on the irritating scale, which I really thought was impossible. 

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #798 on: July 29, 2011, 08:56:56 AM »
Libby, I agree with you, but not sure it is a tossup on who is more irritating Brendon or Rachel. However Kalia drives me crazy, she never shuts up.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #799 on: July 29, 2011, 09:09:59 AM »
I don't think anyone is for sure about the veto card thing. Last night when JJ was talking in the HN room after the competition Jeff said "don't worry Jordan I am good  because I have the veto" I think he meant that he could play and would win the veto but I am not sure...lots of people are convinced he got a veto pass which means he would autmatically play for veto but I don't know.

I think he just meant he would win in the Veto comp. If he had the veto card i dont think Dani would have said anything to Jordan about being safe and she would not have looked so bummed out. glad we are on the same page. Thought i missed something. Come on people, stop adding your own twist. also jeff mentioned about america throwing him something to save BIG JEFF>
what goes around, comes around.