Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263301 times)

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #750 on: July 28, 2011, 09:16:55 PM »
I do not care who wins as long as it isnt that obnoxious, proteirn-deprived twit Daniele.

Only she has had the ability to make me cheer for Brenchel.

Triifling heifer!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #751 on: July 28, 2011, 09:18:47 PM »
I do not care who wins as long as it isnt that obnoxious, proteirn-deprived twit Daniele.

Triifling heifer!

I'm with you on this one Albert5433!!!   And I knew that Lawon was all talk.  I just knew he'd be the first one out.  Kalia won't be far behind. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #752 on: July 28, 2011, 09:20:12 PM »

Triifling heifer!

I'm with you on this one Albert5433!!!   And I knew that Lawon was all talk.  I just knew he'd be the first one out.  Kalia won't be far behind.

Thats because great minds think alike!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #753 on: July 28, 2011, 09:21:31 PM »

Triifling heifer!

Ditto!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #754 on: July 28, 2011, 09:23:27 PM »

Triifling heifer!

so do sick ones :lol3: now, i am just kidding, really i do not like dani at all, i just cant stand rach, and bren controlling this house, anylonger, i just cant...sooooooooooooo..go dani, get Ror B out of that house!!!!!!
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #755 on: July 28, 2011, 09:25:28 PM »

Triifling heifer!

I agree, but I also think it is unfair that Adam doesn't get to be safe for the week, everyone else who had a key was!

This season is really lame, at least I think so!  big build ups only to fall flat!!

Ditto!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #756 on: July 28, 2011, 09:27:48 PM »

hi ya :waves: you know, i dont know, sometimes bb will show the comp after the westcoast airs, to let us watch the comp, i couldnt believe i would ever hear, [nothing comes between me, and my man, ever again :groan:....jordon, jordon, why did you of all people say that :groan:..anyway i know sometimes we get to watch, and sometimes bb blocks it (:;)

I thought that was HILARIOUS!  MY hubby and I laughed soo hard when she said that!   :lol3:

Nuala

« Reply #757 on: July 28, 2011, 09:36:46 PM »
Boy will I miss Dom. I wish they would have said bye Big Booty when he went out the door.  I just like his spirit. I say Big Booty atleast 5 times a day now LOL.

Who do I want to win this HOH?  Shelly or Dani. 

Shelly cuz she's my top favorite in the house, but Dani cuz she will shake this house up side down.  As you all know I am over B and R running the house.  Jordan is so sweet.  I really like her.  Jeff needs to go back to the sweetheart with his words he is getting to ugly like Grace mentioned already.   

I don't like how personal this game has gotten again this year. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #758 on: July 28, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »
I have been trying to pay more attention to Jeff to see what some of you are saying about his changed behavior.

To be frank, I dont think he is any different from two years ago except his relationship with Jordan is less honeymoonish and much more mature and nuanced.

He made similar comments and took similar attitudes 2 years ago as well.

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #759 on: July 28, 2011, 09:42:43 PM »
I hope the competition ends up being between Dani and Shelly. I would be fine with either of them winning, but I really want Dani to win, just so she can shake things up in the house. :P

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #760 on: July 28, 2011, 09:43:45 PM »
Boy will I miss Dom. I wish they would have said bye Big Booty when he went out the door.  I just like his spirit. I say Big Booty atleast 5 times a day now LOL.

Shelly cuz she's my top favorite in the house, but Dani cuz she will shake this house up side down.  As you all know I am over B and R running the house.  Jordan is so sweet.  I really like her.  Jeff needs to go back to the sweetheart with his words he is getting to ugly like Grace mentioned already.   

i am with you all the way :tup:..but shelly, hmmmmm..that to me will be like the vets winning, which is sad, cuz the newbies havent done anything to shelly, after all R and B put shelly on the block, but she is a follower, i want to like shelly, i just might as the season goes on, but i want to play it safe, dani has got to win this hoh, brendon down :lol3: he is going to say it is rigged for small feet :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #761 on: July 28, 2011, 09:49:54 PM »
I absolutely do no agree that the newbies havent been playing....that is true about some, not all.

Shelly is by far the smartest of the newbies...she saw that the newbies werent working together and that the vets would roll over them....she was right and now she is sitting pretty for another 4 or 5 weeks in my opinion.

Dom played the game...now he is out....he didnt play it well or he would still be there.

Dani was playing smart but tried to make the big move too soon...not smart.

Kalia, Lawon and Adam have not been playing the game...just floaters.

But I do think it is wrong to say the newbies havent played...i think shelly has played extremely smart and Porshe has kept her head done and may surprise us.

Just my thoughts on this.....I just dont see being loud, over the top, and talking **** like Dom and Dani have done as "good game play".

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #762 on: July 28, 2011, 09:59:05 PM »
hi, albert :waves: i do agree with you, afew pages back, i did say that porsche is playing the game, i even said i think shelly, adam, and porcshe just might be a real allaince, so i get what you are saying, really i do, i guess it is just R and B..with me, i just want one out, and its not cuz i am a dani fan, i am not, i just want to see a knew game, shelly will be safe even if dani wins hoh, thats the only reason i want her to win, but i did say the newbies have, and are playing the game.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #763 on: July 28, 2011, 10:01:32 PM »
well you are just another great thinker...if Dani gets HoH and rids of us one of Brenchel and then Dani goes out the following week, I could live with it.

I didnt like Dani the first time around, either.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #764 on: July 28, 2011, 10:04:51 PM »
Uh, Kalia may say she is fine and that only her hair looks bad but honey, that aint ALL that looks bad.

When they were playing Big Booty, who's ass do you think they had in mind?

Nuala

« Reply #765 on: July 28, 2011, 10:05:00 PM »

i am with you all the way :tup:..but shelly, hmmmmm..that to me will be like the vets winning, which is sad, cuz the newbies havent done anything to shelly, after all R and B put shelly on the block, but she is a follower, i want to like shelly, i just might as the season goes on, but i want to play it safe, dani has got to win this hoh, brendon down :lol3: he is going to say it is rigged for small feet :lol3:

I think you are on to something with Shelly, Adam, and Porshe being in an alliance.  Porshe is growing on me in a good way.....I just get tired of her talking about her knowing Janelle.  I like Janelle, but come on be your own person and not a name dropper just cuz she worked with her and knows her.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 10:08:15 PM by Nuala »

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #766 on: July 28, 2011, 10:08:17 PM »
 :fun  great job updaters. I absolutely love this forum.  :hearts:
what goes around, comes around.

Nuala

« Reply #767 on: July 28, 2011, 10:09:41 PM »
I am proud of Kalia for sticking it out in the HOH.

No one is cheering Kalia and Dani on but each other.....poor girls. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #768 on: July 28, 2011, 10:11:10 PM »

Poor girls? Dont you really mean obnoxious mean girls?

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #769 on: July 28, 2011, 10:11:10 PM »
I REALLY hope Shelly wins. I want her to get a letter from home so bad. :D

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #770 on: July 28, 2011, 10:13:20 PM »
Dani and Kalia are so catty. I'd like to see Shelly win HoH.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #771 on: July 28, 2011, 10:16:38 PM »

i know, this is why i want a change in this house, its pure crazy that they dont get those 4 out!!!!! that is why i said the newbies should have stayed together, and they just wouldnt do it, i sure hope dani wins this hoh, or it is going to be R and B..and yes even jeff, walking around like big O roasters..who knows if shelly wins..would she do a big game move..i am hoping she is really with adam, and porsche, shelly has got to no she cant stay with those 4...oh well we shall see. as the game goes on, i wish i knew what shelly was thinking more..but i just dont, dani will put up R and B forsure

GO DANI WIN HOH.....very sad these 4 are taking everything so personal is right!!!!

Nuala

« Reply #772 on: July 28, 2011, 10:17:42 PM »

Poor girls? Dont you really mean obnoxious mean girls?

Personal a lot of times, but no different than Brendon, Rachel, and Jeff.

I do want shelly or Dani to win.  I just hate the sides of the house thing.  like with the nerd herds and the other crew.  Maggie was my favorite that season and Shelly reminds me of an older version of her. 

Nuala

« Reply #773 on: July 28, 2011, 10:19:40 PM »
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor Shelly. 

Wow it is down to Kalia and Dani.  I hope they don't make a deal. I hope they play this out.  I hate when they make deals. 

Nuala

« Reply #774 on: July 28, 2011, 10:21:24 PM »
I am already tired of the whining of this comp wasn't for tall people.  SHUT UP Already.  Just accept you didn't win and keep moving.

Glad Shelly isn't saying it wasn't for tall people.  But Porshe kept saying it to her.  UH.  Enough.