Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263247 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #725 on: July 28, 2011, 09:43:35 AM »
I think Jeff's positive comments to Jordan (he on more than one occassion has told her she's done a great job and how he's proud of how she handled situations) have far outweighed any negative comments to Jordan.  I think when he's telling her to shut up, he's trying to protect her from getting involved.  Don't make waves, let the others fight it out, fly under the radar, keep your mouth shut, kind of thing, and he's probably saying it to her to help remind him of the same things.   I guess I haven't felt like Jeff's been yelling all that much, I just think he's passionate and his tone reflects that.   Or something like that.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #726 on: July 28, 2011, 10:56:23 AM »
I was watching Dani and Dom on BBAD last night and they're are so awkward together. There is nothing sweet or genuine about there flirtations.  It all seems so forced and makes me uncomfortable to watch.  Dani just looks needy and Dom looks like he is just going with it.  They have nothing of substance to say to each other and the whole thing annoys the heck out of me.  It's one of the worst, semi-showmances I have ever seen on BB.   :lala

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #727 on: July 28, 2011, 12:05:32 PM »
I'm so sick of Shelly playing both sides. Dom goes to talk to her, saying how he wants to get J/J & B/R out, and Shelly agrees with him and then runs right upstairs and tells Brendan and Rachel everything he said. It's annoying, and I really hope it comes back to hurt her, once they realize she is trying to play both sides.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: July 28, 2011, 12:08:04 PM »
I'm so sick of Shelly playing both sides. Dom goes to talk to her, saying how he wants to get J/J & B/R out, and Shelly agrees with him and then runs right upstairs and tells Brendan and Rachel everything he said. It's annoying, and I really hope it comes back to hurt her, once they realize she is trying to play both sides.

oh no --- Shelly says she doesn't lie! :lol3:ccHer kid is watching!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ShowMe

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #729 on: July 28, 2011, 12:15:06 PM »
Not that I know much about this stuff, but if I were Big Brother and wanted to shake up the house and bring in some drama I would add the twist this week that the Golden Key holders that have not had the opportunity to compete for HOH or Veto will each BE the HOH for the next 4 weeks, in the order that they received their Golden Key, (if they survive until their respective week).  That would make Dani the HOH for this week, and make the house somewhat interesting.

What would REALLY make it interesting would be also, since Dani lost her original partner and the house is actually down 1 player from the original plan, is if they allowed Dani to choose any one of the booted house guests to return to the game in time for the next week's vote...

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: July 28, 2011, 12:29:19 PM »
I was watching Dani and Dom on BBAD last night and they're are so awkward together. There is nothing sweet or genuine about there flirtations.  It all seems so forced and makes me uncomfortable to watch.  Dani just looks needy and Dom looks like he is just going with it.  They have nothing of substance to say to each other and the whole thing annoys the heck out of me.  It's one of the worst, semi-showmances I have ever seen on BB.   :lala

this is so right :tup:..remember when bb first came on, remember what dom, said when he saw ED, and dani walk through the door, [in the DR dom, said] then i saw this old guy with tattoos all over him, and his girlfriend [dani] then i was told that is not his girlfriend, thats his daughter, dani is so not dom's type, he was just playing the game with dani, after cassie left, cuz he thought dani could help keep him in the game [i dont blame dom, he had no one] now if dani wouldnt have made it look to the other 4 that she wants one team out, it would have worked, dani should have never, ever told R/B that she, and dom wanted to B/D jeff........big mistake, the even bigger mistake is to come, if someone doesnt get those real life couples broke up!!!!..i dont care who wins hoh, tonight, just as long as it aint the vets, shelly, or porsche, sorry but i cant stand them in control every week of this house, kalia, lawson, and dani arent my favs, i dont know who is my favorite this season, all i know is i want R/B out, and i can only see those 3 that i named put R/B up.....the only way i would like shelly, if by some great chance, she is a gamer, and if she won hoh, she would put up R/B...but i see her throwing the hoh, she knows she is safe...grrrrrrrrr..i hate it when people feel that safe, anyway i hope dani, or kalia wins hoh, only cuz i am sick of the vets running the show..thats it for me, i got alot to do today, thanks TL for the pic info :<3 when i can later, i will do as you told me, all you guys rock, thanks for your hard work :tup:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #731 on: July 28, 2011, 01:52:20 PM »
I really can't read Shelly at all.  I thought I had her figured out, but now I am not so sure.  It would be really smart of her to flip and keep Dom.  That would so fluster the Vets, that I think one of the newbies could take the HOH.

Same with Porche.  She has had so little air time, that I have no clue as to what her real plans are.  :duno:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: July 28, 2011, 01:55:32 PM »

it would be so great, if tonight, when dom gets the boot, [i still want him in the game] anyway, dom knows shelly cant be trusted afew days ago he told lawson, dont EVER trust shelly, cuz she is so with the 4 vets, dom knows he is going, so he is just trying whatever to stay, even if he knows shelly will run with the info, he is trying to see if she will atlease vote for him, to do her dirty work, in getting out the 4, anyway if dom knew this game, when he stands tonight to give his speech to stay [even though he knows he aint staying] he should look at the vets, and shelly, and in a nice way, say , just watch out, cuz shelly, is telling EVERYONE what they want to hear, tell the J's, and R/b, i over heard shelly talking, and she is playing all of you, say i know i am leaving i have nothing to lose, but what i am telling you is the truth, and watch it, cuz shelly has 2 more on her side, that you [the vets] think are on your side, just to plant that seed in the 4's heads, i see what shelly is doing, she doesnt want to go agaisnt the J's cuz america loved them, shelly wants america to love her, thats why she is sooooooooooo into the J's...but what she doesnt know is, if america doesnt like your gameplay it doesnt matter who you hang with in the bb house, this is JMO..but i think it is going to be shelly, adam, and porsche in a real alliance, notice shelly doesnt tell the 4 what adam or porsche says in the game, yes shelly will tell them porsche is voting the way they want, but shelly doesnt tell them game talk she has with her, or adam, now shelly will let adam, or porsche get the 4 out for her, and then we will see shelly crying in the DR..saying now much she loves the J's B:)...what shelly doesnt get, is that most people dont like her cuz the way she is playing this game, so even if she is with the J's....it doesnt mean America is sooooooooo in love with you, i have never been that way about a bb player, i mean yes there were the ones i wanted to win, and was like :yess: when they did win, i like it when my favs get through in the game, but i never follow up on them outside of the house, i like janie, dan, dr will, but its not like i am in love, love with them...i really think shelly is playing this way cuz she wants America to love her, the problem is...america doesnt seem to love her that much..ok..rant....over..on....shelly :knuckles:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #733 on: July 28, 2011, 02:09:31 PM »
i swear if the vets win hoh tonight, i cant even type how i feel about that.....if bren wins hoh, wow, i really CANT type what i feel about that, dani isnt my favorite..but i want her to win hoh, cuz i dont like this sheep allaince, the whole house do as i tell you to do, i cant stand it, is this season 6 all over again, the [nerd herd]  :lala......please kalia, lawson, dani... win hoh tonight, cuz i am SICK of R/B, and i think i am sick'r of shelly :knuckles:

sending out good vibrations, for dani or kalia to win hoh, to shake this house up!!!!!!!!!

i dont know about lawson he scares me :ascared..like he could be a [sheep] for the vets..so i dont know about him winning hoh.....if he does, dani, and kalia better live with him 24/7 :lol3: and i mean dont let him talk to the 4 alone..i mean never :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: July 28, 2011, 02:21:01 PM »
I really can't read Shelly at all.  I thought I had her figured out, but now I am not so sure.  It would be really smart of her to flip and keep Dom.  That would so fluster the Vets, that I think one of the newbies could take the HOH.

Same with Porche.  She has had so little air time, that I have no clue as to what her real plans are.  :duno:

hi :waves:, i really think, i could be wrong, but i think it is shelly, adam, [forsure adam] and porche in a real F3 allaince, shelly doesnt EVER throw those 2 under the bus, she talks game with them, but doesnt tell the 4 on any game talk she has with them, if she does, it is always something that will not hurt those 2.....just got to wait and see, but i think these 3 want a F3 together, again JMO.

oh, and on this golden key thing, it is a blessing or a cruse [it could mean nothing] but what if, bb says those who got the golden key, cant put up the hoh that gave them the golden key, for like 2 weeks, good lawd i hope i am wayyyy off on this thinking, but i really think someone is coming back, and it has to be after this eviction [if we can vote] bb isnt going to let us vote on just 2 HG.....IDK....or it could be yet, another pass bb player :groan:...but with ED leaving, and keith leaving, that was 2 HG leaving in 1 week, so to stay on time for a FF week, 7 jury members, and what other twist bb might have, plus the end date for the finale..bb has to either let us vote after this or the next eviction, or bb is going to bring back a ex bb player, again JMO..and again..good vibes for..
GO DANI, GO KALIA...WIN HOH TONIGHT, and shakeup this house :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #735 on: July 28, 2011, 03:43:03 PM »
I really like the fact that dom is atlease still trying to stay, but it just aint going to happen, shelly made sure of it (:;)..as did dani, but it backfired on dani, i think dani really thought R/B would zip it about B/Ding jeff, dani thought well i will put it out there, dani just didnt think that rach, and bren, would have big mouths, you know down the line R/B could have used this for them, JMO R/B shouldnt have said anything to the J's about what dani said, cuz you sooooooooooo know any second, BANG...the J's, and R/b are going to go at it :meow: thats just how it happens in the bb house, the 4 are putting wayyyyyyyyy to much trust in each other, and they need others to play this game with them, i.e the J's arent just going to make it with R/b....now trust me, even if it looks like these 4 have these dumbass-es playing for them so the 4 can win, it aint going to happen, kalia, lawson, and dani see it, they know you cant keep the 4 in the game, and get to the end, and win, you just cant,,thats why i want them to win hoh, cuz atlease they know, and arent all up in the 4......but i am really going to watch adam, and porsche, with shelly, i dont like adam's DR's..its like well, i got to go with the 4....he ever says anything about a plan to win this freaking game..........sorry you guys, i just think this is crazy, i dont get why these people are being jeff's, jordon's, rach's, and bren's, [sheep]....cuz those 4, aint NO Dr. Will, does anyone know why they think this hoh tonight is endurance :duno:..if it is dani is good at those, oh and i see shelly has already set it up for her not winning hoh tonight, to bren, oh my back, the metal, if it gets cold...oh please shelly.........zip.......it (:;)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #736 on: July 28, 2011, 04:43:44 PM »
well, here Grace is, typing to herself, again :lol3: cant help posting about bb, i am use to alot of people posting back, and forth, so thats why i post alot, after bb is over, i am also, done, till the next season, ok......WTH, why is this, the 4..telling these SHEEP...you better be with us, or else, gosh i cant stand that, ok, i no i am sooooooo going to get stones throwed at me, i am going to get bashed to death, but there goes, i aint liking jeff, or jordon, [sorry] i respect all of you, and if you love them, then i really do wish them luck in the game for you ...but i dont like them this season at all, well jordon i do, but not jeff, nor do i like rach or bren, they all 3 IMO are bullies,to them it's my way or the boot out of the bb house, come on jeff, get to be friends with some of these other people, humble yourself, remember jeff, when you and jordon were alllllllllllllll alone in your season, i am just so dis-appointed in jeff, [sorry] i cant stand the way he is acting, cuz i know jeff is a good guy, i think bb, TAR..and the show he had really changed jeff, yep, kalia talks alot, but i hope she wins hoh, yep dani moved to fast in the game, but i hope she wins hoh, lawson yep, i dont know WTH he will do, but i hope he wins hoh over the vets....and WTH..who does bren think he is....yuck...dont talk to me in the cams , like you are thinking america loves you, and cruse out everyone in that house....gosh.i cant stand him, wow, if rach or bren ever came into my work, they would be told......do....not..........get...........married........you..........both.......are..........in.........a.un.healthy....relationship..ok rant over for alittle while, boy, you better hope the vets dont win hoh :lol3:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #737 on: July 28, 2011, 04:46:37 PM »
The golden key holders are guaranteed a spot in the final 10.  If someone comes in, a vet or evicted HG, that would be 11, so maybe the Golden keys are going to last one more week and then no GK holders will compete in this HOH. Just speculating.   :duno:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: July 28, 2011, 05:02:25 PM »
The golden key holders are guaranteed a spot in the final 10.  If someone comes in, a vet or evicted HG, that would be 11, so maybe the Golden keys are going to last one more week and then no GK holders will compete in this HOH. Just speculating.   :duno:

you could be right...grrrrrrrrrr but i hope not, cuz i want dani in this hoh, not cuz she is my fav, just cuz i want R/B or even jeff on that block...but something is going to happen, a twist, someone coming back, something forsure is going to happen, well kalia, and lawson dont have any keys, but can they win a hoh, IDK...and it might look like porcshe is with the vets [she is for now] till she can work in good with afew others, she is not dumb..she knows she has to work with the vets for now..but she is there to play, and win...she aint going to let these 4 go all the way to the end...wow this is just the beginning of bb and it seems like the last week for some werid reason, u no if adam got hoh, and say shelly, and porsche went up to talk to him, and if he really is a player, he knows he has got to get the 4 out, hmmmmmmmmmmm i could like adam, if i knew WTH he is thinking..
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:12:08 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #739 on: July 28, 2011, 09:00:03 PM »
lmao :lol3: i soooooooo hope brendon falls, cuz remember what brendon says about the comps where you have to stand on something, when he doesnt win, he always said, cry, cry :'( this comp is made for people with LITTLE feet :lol3:..pretty, pretty, pretty, please, with sugar, sweet, and low, splender, or anything on top.....let brendon FALL :lol3:

come on dani, kalia, or lawson, win this hoh...[sidenote, its not cuz they are my favs, i just want B/R on the block]

:lol3: :lol3: falll brendon, fall

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #740 on: July 28, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »
Could this endurance be anymore rigged for Danielle? Why even bother to give the other players skis to stand on???? (:;)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #741 on: July 28, 2011, 09:02:06 PM »
Could this endurance be anymore rigged for Danielle? Why even bother to give the other players skis to stand on???? (:;)

sending out great thoughts and hopes to Shelly and Jordan   :hoot:
delightful just delightful

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #742 on: July 28, 2011, 09:03:49 PM »
I dont think the skis matter.. think they have a little ledge to stand on. If I were them I wouldnt rely on the skis

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #743 on: July 28, 2011, 09:04:53 PM »

yep -- you got it.  It is soooo obvious.  On the plus side, arm strength could play a big roll here.  I say Lawton is out first.  Just by the expression on his face.  Brendon didn't do good on the last one similar to this.  He'll blame his knees.  I say Jeff and Dani fight it out. They both know they must stay up there.   

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #744 on: July 28, 2011, 09:06:27 PM »
sending out good vibes for

DANI, KALIA, LAWSON.......Go win hoh....Go..Go.....good, good, vibrations :yess:

lets shake up this bb house :yess:

a BIG thank you, to all the updaters, the members, just to everyone here, you guys ROCK :jam:

GO DANI< KALIA< LAWSON.....lets shake up the house :hearts:

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #745 on: July 28, 2011, 09:09:22 PM »
I was actually cursing at the TV today during the live show.... I have never cursed at the TV in my life!!! I was hoping they were going to shake the game up some more and now we have to wait until next week.

Just a question.. Do you think the live feeds will show the endurance comps this year? I noticed that showtime doesn't start until 1 am(ET) on Thursdays. Could that be a way for BB to keep the endurance comps more of a secret? I really hope I am just going nuts because that is the whole reason that I actually pay for the feeds.

FORGET IT. apparently i am just nuts....
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:17:02 PM by libra422 »
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #746 on: July 28, 2011, 09:11:45 PM »
I'd be happy to see Dani win if only because I want one of the Veterans up and I'd like to see Brendon go home (or Rachel, but since Rachel's less threatening, I'll go with Brendon).

Belle Book

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #747 on: July 28, 2011, 09:13:25 PM »
anyone other than Dani for the win.  She'll be up there battling just like I suspect Jeff will be too.  Brendon won't last. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #748 on: July 28, 2011, 09:13:52 PM »
I was actually cursing at the TV today during the live show.... I have never cursed at the TV in my life!!! I was hoping they were going to shake the game up some more and now we have to wait until next week.

Just a question.. Do you think the live feeds will show the endurance comps this year? I noticed that showtime doesn't start until 1 am(ET) on Thursdays. Could that be a way for BB to keep the endurance comps more of a secret? I really hope I am just going nuts because that is the whole reason that I actually pay for the feeds.

hi ya :waves: you know, i dont know, sometimes bb will show the comp after the westcoast airs, to let us watch the comp, i couldnt believe i would ever hear, [nothing comes between me, and my man, ever again :groan:....jordon, jordon, why did you of all people say that :groan:..anyway i know sometimes we get to watch, and sometimes bb blocks it (:;)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #749 on: July 28, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »

yep we will  have feeds and I was mad too Libra  :tup:
delightful just delightful