Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263369 times)

Nuala

Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #700 on: July 27, 2011, 05:58:35 PM »
I am to the point where I just type updates but don't really listen to them anymore.  I am so sick of the Veterans acting like their way to play is the best.  Okay Dani screwed up, but atleast she was trying to make a big move.  I could just puke cuz I am tired of everyone kissing Brenchel's ass.  They are so annoying.  and Porshe is trying so hard to be up Rachel's ass.....just be your own self.  I am sad Dom will be leaving.  I hope Shelly wins HOH and wipes their asses out.  LOL.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #701 on: July 27, 2011, 06:03:53 PM »
I am to the point where I just type updates but don't really listen to them anymore.  I am so sick of the Veterans acting like their way to play is the best.  Okay Dani screwed up, but atleast she was trying to make a big move.  I could just puke cuz I am tired of everyone kissing Brenchel's ass.  They are so annoying.  and Porshe is trying so hard to be up Rachel's ass.....just be your own self.  I am sad Dom will be leaving.  I hope Shelly wins HOH and wipes their asses out.  LOL.

OMG..Grace..aka sunshine :knuckles: who has been here for 3 season, but had to change my name, is giving, Nuala..a STANDING BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....sorry but i aint diggin all this vet stuff..enough is enough, i soooooooooo want B/R on that block, now, and i can only hope a newbie or even dani wins hoh , and puts them up, and out. :yess:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #702 on: July 27, 2011, 06:05:36 PM »
The saddest part for me is, most likely Dom would have stayed if Dani hadn't screwed up by playing too soon. He probably would have had the votes.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #703 on: July 27, 2011, 06:11:35 PM »
Can anyone see Porsche saving Dom? I can't. I think Dani is lying to them, I'm also wondering about Shelly, I don't think she's flipped but I will be shocked if she does. SHOCKED!

hey Tl..i think porsche would have loveeeeeeeeeee to be in a allaince with dom, but she knows if she saves him, he is working with dani, so i dont see it, and shelly well,  :lol3: she is so going to be with the J's, so nope, shelly aint saving dom, but i would like dom to stay in the game, i just want this house to wakeup!!!!!!..ok..i am ok... :lol:

She would but he wouldn't. LOL You are 100% right about Shelly. Going in to the HN room was a ruse.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #704 on: July 27, 2011, 06:12:30 PM »
ok..........i really dont like shelly kissing all this ass, it is like YUCK.....EWWWWWW..and plain crazy, she aint playing a good game, i sooooooo cant wait for her to go also, i just dont like her gameplay at all, WTH is she going to do???????..she is with alllllllllllll the vets :lol3:..if i was playing this game, you got to understand you just cant keep real life in love couples in that house together, it is just smart bb game, you just cant...sorry Grace will step aside, for just a mintue, cuz shelly is making me ILL :knuckles:  i think its time for Grace..aka sunshine to have afew :jam: cocktails :lol3: afterall i deserve it, i have been working for days, and i got to listen to the vets, and shelly (:;)
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Nuala

« Reply #705 on: July 27, 2011, 06:14:10 PM »
ok, now, i did really like the J's in their season, remember JEFF..when alllllllllll your friends got the boot early in the game, remember when you, and jordon had no one sitting in the BY all night, remember when it was America that helped you, Jeff you are a great guy, but please dont act like this, your head got alittle to big , just remember jeff, when you were, dom, adam, and the other outcast, remember that jeff, and humble yourself. i love jeff, but he is acting like a ASS!~!!!!!!! jeff its bb, ofcourse people are going to want you out, be nice, play the game, win comps, but dont be a bully, it doesnt look good, on your pretty face. ..just sayin.

YOu had  my sentiments exactly about Jeff. 

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #706 on: July 27, 2011, 06:14:40 PM »
Can anyone see Porsche saving Dom? I can't. I think Dani is lying to them, I'm also wondering about Shelly, I don't think she's flipped but I will be shocked if she does. SHOCKED!

Nope--can't see it. I think she is irritated that he has ignored her and spent more time with Cassie and now Dani. She is playing the game a bit too personal. She also has it pretty good with Rachel, and even if she did flip the other side wouldn't trust her at this point I don't think.

I was totally shocked as well when I saw that convo Shelly had with Dani, but I have no idea what is really in Shelly's head..... I guess I will get to find out tomorrow night!! LOL!!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #707 on: July 27, 2011, 06:18:14 PM »
I actually really like the way Shelly is playing.  I just keep watching her give her "pep talks", She seems like some Kind of God Father, breaking down everyone's game for them.  Everyone has to use their strengths in this game.  Everyone cannot play the same way.  Who cares if she turned on Cassi, she knew her for a couple weeks. We are talking about a prize of $500,000.  Everyone is going to turn on everyone at some point, maybe even the real couples have a turning point when it comes to winning!  She sees people, I mean really sees what each person is doing. When she tells them exactly how they are playing and what they need to do, she distracts them from thinking about what she's doing. And she feels like a therapist helping them get through the madness.  I can see her working her professional experience to play this game.   I don't think she will throw all the comps.  I think she will get an HOH(maybe not this one) she wants to get a letter and see her daughter and she will sit up in the HOH working every angle, like a God father.  She will dazzle and confuse some players with her incredible insight.  I think she will be true to Jordan the longest, maybe cause she feels she can beat her.  But she is smart.  Kissing butt is a B-I-G part of this game.  Those who refuse, don't make it far.  With the exception of ED. But he was one of a kind in his game style.  Just my humble point of view.

I also agree, Jeff has a a bit of a rough edge to him this time.  Seems like he feels kind of entitled to something.  He has to earn his place at the end, just like everyone else.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #708 on: July 27, 2011, 06:21:48 PM »
shelly will go with the vets....cuz shelly aint got what it takes to play hardball on bb with the vets :lol3: poor shelly, shelly, shelly, you are not going to last, i think it is crazy how she tells the 4 vets, i want you guys to win, i am here to help you win, i aint here to win, what is this just a get away for ya...shelly B:) shelly STHU...uh oh..hubby just walked in, and said.............i thought you were not going to go crazy over bb this season, hmmmmmmmmmm sorry hubby, i am :lol3: you cant take bb away from me. no way, i might get all crazy, just afew times :lol3: but i do love this game, and oh..i still want shelly and R/B gone!!!!..but point being the way shelly is playing, she aint going to win 500,000 JMO..but :hearts: to all of you guys

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #709 on: July 27, 2011, 06:36:08 PM »
ok, i hope dani, or kalia or lawson wins this next hoh, [sorry this house is dead] and i cant wait until R/B are Begging....these people are mean, i mean come on play bb, but you dont have to act like a ass,
Jaine doll :hearts: wouldnt act like this, cuz she is a pro-bb-player.....i am still going to keep a eye on porsche, i really think, no, i no..she is playing rachel :lol3:..and i cant wait until this couple stuff is up, the golden key is up, the vets are up, i cant wait until everything is up....we need somebody else in power this week, and someone who is not going to let the vets control them...ok JMHO...thanks guys :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #710 on: July 27, 2011, 06:46:25 PM »
question to anyone that sees this, i have been trying like for 2 hours to post a picture of my hubby, and myself, in Holland, for my Avatar, and i just cant get the damn thing to work, thanks to anyone that can tell me how i can upload a pic from my flies not having to download it first to some other site then download it again here, i want to download it straight from my pics on my computer, to here, not another site first..thanks :tup:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #711 on: July 27, 2011, 06:59:23 PM »
The saddest part for me is, most likely Dom would have stayed if Dani hadn't screwed up by playing too soon. He probably would have had the votes.

Yup.  That's why Dani feels so guilty and in part is trying so hard to keep Dom.  In a small part, the other majority party is being  selfish.   

I think if Dom just flirted more with Porsche she might be be convinced to give Dom a vote. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #712 on: July 27, 2011, 07:11:32 PM »

Yup.  That's why Dani feels so guilty and in part is trying so hard to keep Dom.  In a small part, the other majority party is being  selfish.   

I think if Dom just flirted more with Porsche she might be be convinced to give Dom a vote.

yep, i think the same, but porsche will at this time feel like she is being played by dom, its to late :'( sorry i like dom, and i wanted him in this game he doesnt want dani, he just thought dani had pull to keep him in the game [the dude has no one] and i want the vets up....hmmmmm like jeff said in his season, its time for jeff to feel the block. i like jeff but he needs to go back when he was dom, adam, kalia and lawson and had no one, i cant stand R/B and the J's need to get away from them.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..sorry but this season is just a allstars

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #713 on: July 27, 2011, 07:17:33 PM »
it might not mean much, but i did write a letter to bb, as did aton of people, am i crazy or what :groan: but alot of people dont like this..i mean why put new people in there with these vets, to me this is getting to be plain silly, i just hope bb can think out of the box and add some kind of great twist to this season, but, can AG really think that way..i think not....ok someone tell me to stop being crazy over bb having vets in the house :groan:..i cant help it, i dont like it, and rachel's voice drives me....insane

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #714 on: July 27, 2011, 07:22:51 PM »
question to anyone that sees this, i have been trying like for 2 hours to post a picture of my hubby, and myself, in Holland, for my Avatar, and i just cant get the damn thing to work, thanks to anyone that can tell me how i can upload a pic from my flies not having to download it first to some other site then download it again here, i want to download it straight from my pics on my computer, to here, not another site first..thanks :tup:

Grace: go to your profile and choose forum profile > Upload my own 

It should be no larger than 120 X 120 pixels, or 120 X 100, or 85x85. For it to be larger than that it will look odd. There is also a limit for the physical size, if it's over 250kb, it won't upload. If you need more help, PM me.  :)

Nuala

« Reply #715 on: July 27, 2011, 08:44:49 PM »
any ideas on what the new twist is going to be?

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #716 on: July 27, 2011, 09:01:35 PM »
any ideas on what the new twist is going to be?

I did hear that tonite from Juilie and was wondering myself. We did not vote for anyone to come back so that cant be it. I hope whatever it is it is not to favor the vets again. I am starting to have a pity party for the newbies. They are so so dumb to think they will make it to the end with the vets. pluck pluck pluck they gooooo :lol3:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #717 on: July 27, 2011, 09:31:17 PM »
This is completely outa left feild.. Im gonna be giving dani  some props so buckle in

what if  Dani is basically taking out strong players.. regardless if she is on a team/side/ infactuation..  I know this  maybe be giving her too much credit.. but what if she really DOESNT care who goes as long as its a strong player.. Yes cassi wasnt strong but she needed to distract dom in order to set him up and she couldnt do tht if cassi was there

Now that dani has made soo many people ticked off at her she can easily be dragged to another 50g's.. no one will give her the  big loot!

In a way this is what she's born, raised and cornfeed to do.. manipulate people.. regardless of where they sit in the house..

OK so that's my only theory for Dani and any future life in the BB house.

you may throw your stones now  :peek
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #718 on: July 27, 2011, 09:38:04 PM »
This is completely outa left feild.. Im gonna be giving dani  some props so buckle in

what if  Dani is basically taking out strong players.. regardless if she is on a team/side/ infactuation..  I know this  maybe be giving her too much credit.. but what if she really DOESNT care who goes as long as its a strong player.. Yes cassi wasnt strong but she needed to distract dom in order to set him up and she couldnt do tht if cassi was there

Now that dani has made soo many people ticked off at her she can easily be dragged to another 50g's.. no one will give her the  big loot!

In a way this is what she's born, raised and cornfeed to do.. manipulate people.. regardless of where they sit in the house..

OK so that's my only theory for Dani and any future life in the BB house.

you may throw your stones now  :peek

No stones, I promise. LOL! I do think that Dani could be a great player, and she was doing very well with the social game, and we know she can win comps, but I really do think that she is furious that Dom is going. (Or at least he was the target last time I checked.)  She is either a great actress and a master manipulator or someone who is truly pissed that things didn't go here way  (:;). Time will tell-- I can't wait  :yess:! I am loving the drama in the house-- yes, that probably makes me awful. -Suz.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #719 on: July 27, 2011, 09:42:28 PM »
Now-- all that being said, I do have to say I was  :lol3: when Dani said today that she came to play a game, not go to summer camp!! I think some of them truly needed to be reminded of that!!  :colors  At least Dani speaks her mind-- even if it does get her the wrath of the other hg's sometime!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #720 on: July 27, 2011, 10:32:40 PM »
JMO but I think that Dani had a great chance at winning this, she just made her move too soon and too obvious, she was pushing too hard for Dom, she should have gone after Lawon or Kalia for eviction and the others would have left Dom alone, they just aren't smart enough to figure it out.  :duno:

Not a fan of B&R, such a  destructive relationship for them both, hope they fizzle out before they reproduce or get married, so dysfunctional, cant wait for them to be gone  :meow:

Jeff is showing his true colors this time I believe anyway, his comment that wasn't aired by CBS is one and the second is the bullying he is doing (yes Brendon is also, but we have seen that before), I truly believe that this time around is very personal for Jeff, as was the case for Boston Rob in Survivor, Amber won the money.......Jordan won the money, Jeff needs to win this for his pride, and I believe he will keep trying until he does  :iok

The Newbies has this game in the bag if they hadn't gone all star (and I use that term very loosely) struck over the Vets, I will admit to looking forward to Dick coming back so he could put B&R in their place (and really who doesn't think he would have said something to Brendon about the youtube video thing with the other woman and his junk) but I am not really fond of this mixing of Vets vs Newbies, have an All-Stars that I can not watch and the regular BB from now on,this one really sucks the big one, I am not glued to the tube or the computer this season, whereas, before you couldnt pry me away from either.

JMO and two cents worth.

Thanks to all the updaters for all the hard work they do (  I really believe listening to these monkeys is really hard work :)   )
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Nuala

« Reply #721 on: July 28, 2011, 03:16:20 AM »
Rachel and Brendon are rubbing off on Jordan and Jeff.  .................UH.  UH. UH.  I so wish the newbies would flip the script and keep Dom.  Seriously the need to do this. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #722 on: July 28, 2011, 06:32:44 AM »
I dont think that Jeff is just now showing his true colors....he made similar comments during his season, people just dont care because he is very nice looking and comes across like a typical next-door-neighbor guy.

The ONLY two people that could ever make me cheer for Brenchel are ED and his spawn, Dani. When she walks out the door, I will be able to go back to hating Brenchel.

In the meantime, first Dom then Dani.....I hope it is a one, two punch!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #723 on: July 28, 2011, 08:47:48 AM »
This golden key thing....So if Dom / Adam goes home and the other gets the key then what? Here is the golden key you are safe for 5 minutes and that is it? The 4th golden key holder gets hosed while the other 3 had real safety for a few weeks...there is a twist that is gonna make that 4th golden key holder safe for at least a week otherwise why even have the 4th golden key...if Dom is evicted Adam is gonna get something for that 4th golden key. I think someone is coming back which makes the numbers still at 11 or there is going to be something put in place for the last key holder...JMO

One other thing I also think that if someone is brought back, that someone will be there to benefit Dani...I have said all along this is rigged toward helping Dani get to the end.

As far as Jeff, it has been 2 years now and he has changed but we all change in a 2 year period. Jeff and Jordan have been together now for 2 years and are more comfortable with each other where as before they had just met. Each relationship is different whether it be reality or actual real life. JJ's dynamics haven't changed, they are still the sweet down to earth couple that they were in their season.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:58:02 AM by KitKat »
delightful just delightful

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #724 on: July 28, 2011, 09:35:40 AM »
There is a poll for favorite houseguests at another site. Every day Jordan is the favorite and Jeff is second.  Brendon has been near the bottom the entire time, but he and Rachel have improved their spots since they hooked up with the J's.
Kalia is always near the bottom, either last or second to last. This is based on a daliy vote count, usually about 800-900 votes.
Jeff and Jordan are still my favorites, even though I wish Jeff would tone down the yelling a bit and watch his comments to Jordan. I'm sure living in the house is a pressure cooker, but still Jordan has been very insightful this year, so impressed with her maturity this time.