Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264406 times)

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #675 on: July 27, 2011, 12:27:06 PM »
Article from TV Guide on page 41 of the 8/1-8/14 double issue magazine:

Fearless prediction time: Who will win?

Daniele. She's smart, a great strategist and a strong physical player. She came in determined to win and would have voted out her own father if she'd had the chance!

Thanks, Will, for posting this!! I hadn't seen it yet...... and Dani to win? UGH!!!! Do you think BB will skew the comps towards her strengths??

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #676 on: July 27, 2011, 12:33:12 PM »
i promise [Grace] will not be a happy person if rach or bren win bb, omg, and if they both are in the F2 :groan: i know i will not be able to stand them, and only them in that house...oh please , no...i cant even stand them with 14 people in the house :lol3:...i mean why, why, why bren cant you, and rach, or both of your famlies help give you a dream wedding, why does a dream wedding have to cost 500,000....i have just been married for 4 years, i am 27 years old, my hubby, and I didnt want a big wedding, our famlies would have went all out for us, but we said, we just want a sweet white little wedding chruch, in the country, with just our family, and afew close friends, we did that so we could use our money to buy a home for us, which we did, and for me to finish school, which i did, and we wanted to go all through western Europe, which we did, i dont say much on this cuz it hurts, but we didnt go to Europe until 2 years ago, and my mom passed away while we were there, it broke my heart, my mom was not sick, it was sudden, my mom was in great shape, and a young person, i was asleep when we got the news, my hubby told me he had to go to the bar, and drink to get the words to wake me up and tell me...ok sorry, just wanted to explain my wedding,  dont get me wrong nothing wrong with a big great wedding, its just seems to me, that B/R think they are the only ones that deserve to win in that house, JMO but bren should be in school getting his PHD instead of going on bb wishing and hoping, and controlling, and using everyone to get a wedding for rachel, like if rach doesnt have a huge wedding their life is over ..please....JMO bren and rach shouldnt even be in a relationship muchless getting married, their relationship is not healthy, and they cant hide it, it shows, JMO
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #677 on: July 27, 2011, 12:35:07 PM »
Okay, just my random thoughts....... does anyone else think Kalia is trying way too hard to fit in? Is that maybe why she keeps running to everyone and spilling all she has heard? I was watching the aftermath of the mtg on flashback and several of them were in the backyard and she was trying to be part of their conversation and they all ended up walking off leaving her talking to air. The camera stayed on her for a bit and she looked so lost and lonely. She just seems like she is trying to fit in way too hard. I honestly thought that would be Lawon this season, but he has surprised me.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #678 on: July 27, 2011, 12:38:41 PM »
i promise [Grace] will not be a happy person if rach or bren win bb, omg, and if they both are in the F2 :groan: i know i will not be able to stand them, and only them in that house...oh please , no...i cant even stand them with 14 people in the house :lol3:...

I promise Suzanne will not be a happy person either, if that happens!!  :knuckles:   I am right there with you about the wedding, as well. I just can't imagine spending that kind of money on something like that!! I am very sorry to hear about your Mom, as well!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #679 on: July 27, 2011, 12:44:15 PM »
ha ha ha I can tell you that they will never bring back James BB9, ronnie is not coming back he's busy doing recaps on FB and calling into to podcasts, renny wouldnt be returning she's got things going on in the acting field.. keesha( i think) just got married so i dont think that's gonna happen.. Matt who?? BB9?? hard for him to come back  from the federal prision he just got relocated to :lol: Jesse.. he's not coming back. no matter how much AG loves him.

:lol:

Ok.. wild speculation. Sheila, Keesha or Renny. (Loved em in their seasons.) OR.. worst nightmare: Jesse, Matt, James, Ronnie.

Personally, I hope they don't bring anyone back.  :snicker:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #680 on: July 27, 2011, 12:46:49 PM »
Okay, just my random thoughts....... does anyone else think Kalia is trying way too hard to fit in? Is that maybe why she keeps running to everyone and spilling all she has heard? I was watching the aftermath of the mtg on flashback and several of them were in the backyard and she was trying to be part of their conversation and they all ended up walking off leaving her talking to air. The camera stayed on her for a bit and she looked so lost and lonely. She just seems like she is trying to fit in way too hard. I honestly thought that would be Lawon this season, but he has surprised me.

yes i agree with you all the way, and i too dont like kalia's gameplay at all, when i say things about the HG i dont say it in meaning i dont like them as people [i dont know them] when i say that, i mean i dont like them in the game, hope that helps, and i really respect everyone, i just dont get all crazy if a favorite i might have, i just give out what i would do if i was the hoh that week, doesnt matter who is hoh, i like to play out in my head what would be good for that person's gameplay, so i really hope you guys know that, trust me i am not a dani fan, and i wish she could walk out right now...but if she wins hoh, i will post out what i think her moves should be, as i did with rach, i knew rach had to get rid of dom, when i dont have like a real favorite, i just play week to week, with who is in power, and what i would do if i were them..thanks :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #681 on: July 27, 2011, 01:03:59 PM »
Dani's been the biggest bully in this house to date.  Her threats and rants in the  HOH the other night we just unbelievable.  Shelly let B/R & JJ she was with them from the beginning.  At least she is keeping them informed of what's what out there.  Not like Dani who was supposed to be in their alliance -- but made it quiet clear she's not.  WHether you like ppl for who they are in this game or not.  At least if you're going to tell people you're going to be in an alliance with them, stick to you word in this game or it will come back to bite you.  I sure hope they give it their all for this next HOH and are able to get out ppl like Dani, Lawson and Kali === can't handle them at all.

:waves: Hi BBJunkey!!

Good point-- she truly is a bully. I noticed that Rachel and Jordan kept referring back to when she would say "I don't really care, but...." and then she would tell them exactly how she wanted things to happen. I am soooooooo tired of watching her pout, as well!!! In that mtg she looked like she was very uncomfortable, and was so much on the defensive. It made me laugh!! I do think the reason she has turned to the newbie side is she thinks she can control them more than the members of her alliance. I truly liked watching ED, and yes, he was a bully-- I am thinking maybe the apple didn't fall far from the tree?? And her swearing on her Grandmother-- while lying-- I am sure that made Grandma proud.  Sorry-- just had to vent.

Also, on the subject of bullies, I read a blog this morning that said Jeff was the biggest bully in the house-- I about flipped!!! Are we really watching the same feeds??
Hey Bandit3S--- couldn't agree with you more.  Jeff's a bully for speaking his mind?!?!??!?When??  And Dani -- at least from whatI've seen on the feeds is the biggest liar!!  Talk about twisting words ppl say.  She, Kalia and Lawson are like nails on a chalkboard for me. :lala

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #682 on: July 27, 2011, 01:14:31 PM »
YUCK....this kissing up to bren from shelly is sooooooooooo yuck.....sorry but shelly JMO is not playing a good game, she is with the J's and R/B..trust me..i give it aweek or even sooner shelly is going to be busted :yess:...things can change in like 5 seconds in the bb house, people will see what the hell shelly is doing, i cant stand her gameplay, really JMO it is dumb, to hard to fast :ascared oops i sound like i am talking about something way different then bb :lol3:..but really come on, you cant play the way shelly is and get by with it...it's to early for this, shelly will be found out...for sure...and I for one cant wait until she is called out!!!!!! :yess:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #683 on: July 27, 2011, 01:52:57 PM »
Maybe Ragan will get another shot at "Raitress "  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #684 on: July 27, 2011, 01:56:02 PM »
Maybe Ragan will get another shot at "Raitress "  :lol3:

oh my good Lawd.. :lol3: :lol3: at this point will bb bring chima back :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #685 on: July 27, 2011, 02:02:56 PM »
what is that saying? whats good for the goose is good for the? IDK..that saying :lol3:..but they alllllllllllllllll are lying, being out spoken, doing whatever they can to stay in the game...it's bb...even my favs are lying their A**ES off...its just if someone doesnt like a HG they will say yuck..but then our favs can do the samething and i am like :yess:..oh..bb dont you love it :hearts:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #686 on: July 27, 2011, 02:12:29 PM »
i promise [Grace] will not be a happy person if rach or bren win bb, omg, and if they both are in the F2 :groan: i know i will not be able to stand them, and only them in that house...oh please , no...i cant even stand them with 14 people in the house :lol3:...

I promise Suzanne will not be a happy person either, if that happens!!  :knuckles:   I am right there with you about the wedding, as well. I just can't imagine spending that kind of money on something like that!! I am very sorry to hear about your Mom, as well!

thank you for your kind words on my mom, she wasnt just my mom, she was my Momma, and in Texas, or anywhere in the south, a Momma is a very special word for our mom's...i made a huge family tree , i still aint finish that tree is going to take forever to finish, as all 4 sets of my grandparents came over on the mayflower,  i want to make a beauitful frame family tree with all photos and paintings for my 3 sisters and 1 brother,thanks for your kind words. :waves:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #687 on: July 27, 2011, 03:00:33 PM »
ha ha ha I can tell you that they will never bring back James BB9, ronnie is not coming back he's busy doing recaps on FB and calling into to podcasts, renny wouldnt be returning she's got things going on in the acting field.. keesha( i think) just got married so i dont think that's gonna happen.. Matt who?? BB9?? hard for him to come back  from the federal prision he just got relocated to :lol: Jesse.. he's not coming back. no matter how much AG loves him.

:lol:

Ok.. wild speculation. Sheila, Keesha or Renny. (Loved em in their seasons.) OR.. worst nightmare: Jesse, Matt, James, Ronnie.

Personally, I hope they don't bring anyone back.  :snicker:

No not Matty the jailbird, but Matt the Weasel, Matt Hoffman from last season.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #688 on: July 27, 2011, 03:05:36 PM »

yes i agree with you all the way, and i too dont like kalia's gameplay at all, when i say things about the HG i dont say it in meaning i dont like them as people [i dont know them] when i say that, i mean i dont like them in the game, hope that helps, and i really respect everyone, i just dont get all crazy if a favorite i might have, i just give out what i would do if i was the hoh that week, doesnt matter who is hoh, i like to play out in my head what would be good for that person's gameplay, so i really hope you guys know that, trust me i am not a dani fan, and i wish she could walk out right now...but if she wins hoh, i will post out what i think her moves should be, as i did with rach, i knew rach had to get rid of dom, when i dont have like a real favorite, i just play week to week, with who is in power, and what i would do if i were them..thanks :waves:

I am right there with you-- I have no idea how they really are as people, just their game play, and I hope the hg's realize that when they see what people have said about them-- I have read that Rachel is totally different outside of the house. I think some of the houseguests decide to totally recreate who they are when they go in. Honestly that would be kind of fun-- but possibly hard to keep up for that many days  :iok  I tend to have favorites, though, right from the start. I try not to, but it just happens. LOL! Also, just have to say, I love reading your posts  :hearts: !!! They are so fun to read!!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #689 on: July 27, 2011, 03:10:15 PM »
Hey Bandit3S--- couldn't agree with you more.  Jeff's a bully for speaking his mind?!?!??!?When??  And Dani -- at least from whatI've seen on the feeds is the biggest liar!!  Talk about twisting words ppl say.  She, Kalia and Lawson are like nails on a chalkboard for me. :lala

I know!! The headline of it was "Why I Hate Jeff from Big Brother" so of course I had to read it!! It said that he was bullying all of the hg's into giving him info. He isn't the one pouting and bullying others when they don't get their way! JMHO.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #690 on: July 27, 2011, 03:44:07 PM »
Darn, I wish I wasn't at work during this malestrom LOL  :meow: :lala :meow: :colors

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #691 on: July 27, 2011, 03:54:47 PM »
Darn, I wish I wasn't at work during this malestrom LOL  :meow: :lala :meow: :colors

LOL!! Yeah, it's definitely drama!! Very interesting, and unfortunately the attacks have turned extremely personal. BTW-- our updaters ROCK!!!!! I am watching the feeds but can't wait to go back and read through to see what I missed!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #692 on: July 27, 2011, 03:58:14 PM »

I know!! The headline of it was "Why I Hate Jeff from Big Brother" so of course I had to read it!! It said that he was bullying all of the hg's into giving him info. He isn't the one pouting and bullying others when they don't get their way! JMHO.

oh i dont know about that Bandit. This house meeting is showing Jeffy boy as a bully. And he has a bad temper and mouth too.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #693 on: July 27, 2011, 04:40:47 PM »
I WANT TO THANK ALL THE UPDATERS!! :<3 GREAT JOB KEEPING UP WITH THE HG'S ON THAT MEETING. SO HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THIS GROUP.  :thankyou:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #694 on: July 27, 2011, 05:04:27 PM »
I WANT TO THANK ALL THE UPDATERS!! :<3 GREAT JOB KEEPING UP WITH THE HG'S ON THAT MEETING. SO HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THIS GROUP.  :thankyou:

We're glad to have YOU too! You are doing a fabulous job. We are a team and our updaters and members make RFF the place it is, The Best!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #695 on: July 27, 2011, 05:06:19 PM »
Can anyone see Porsche saving Dom? I can't. I think Dani is lying to them, I'm also wondering about Shelly, I don't think she's flipped but I will be shocked if she does. SHOCKED!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #696 on: July 27, 2011, 05:16:04 PM »
Have no idea what is happening today (am at work) but IF Jesse comes back you can kiss this Updater goodbye! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #697 on: July 27, 2011, 05:33:26 PM »
Have no idea what is happening today (am at work) but IF Jesse comes back you can kiss this Updater goodbye! :lol3:

oh , peach, first hello :hugs: if jesse comes back in that house, i swear you really will see me on nationwide news, dragging his butt out of the house, if you guys thought Nick Notle's mugshot was bad, you aint see nothing if jesse comes back (:;) i cant take anymore jesse, i would have to go off the feeds, the guy is a tool, sorry but i cant with jesse, bb you better not even think of it  :knuckles:..enough, is freaking enough with jesse, i swear i will :knuckles: on jesse if he ever goes back in that house, he has wore out his welcome, in bb land..nuff said :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #698 on: July 27, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »
Can anyone see Porsche saving Dom? I can't. I think Dani is lying to them, I'm also wondering about Shelly, I don't think she's flipped but I will be shocked if she does. SHOCKED!

hey Tl..i think porsche would have loveeeeeeeeeee to be in a allaince with dom, but she knows if she saves him, he is working with dani, so i dont see it, and shelly well,  :lol3: she is so going to be with the J's, so nope, shelly aint saving dom, but i would like dom to stay in the game, i just want this house to wakeup!!!!!!..ok..i am ok... :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #699 on: July 27, 2011, 05:52:15 PM »
ok, now, i did really like the J's in their season, remember JEFF..when alllllllllll your friends got the boot early in the game, remember when you, and jordon had no one sitting in the BY all night, remember when it was America that helped you, Jeff you are a great guy, but please dont act like this, your head got alittle to big , just remember jeff, when you were, dom, adam, and the other outcast, remember that jeff, and humble yourself. i love jeff, but he is acting like a ASS!~!!!!!!! jeff its bb, ofcourse people are going to want you out, be nice, play the game, win comps, but dont be a bully, it doesnt look good, on your pretty face. ..just sayin.