Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263131 times)

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #650 on: July 26, 2011, 08:06:09 PM »
I just listen to the end of the first episode of this season.  Julie said, "being nominated" was both a blessing and a curse.  So I don't know if that sounds like having a golden key will be a curse.   :duno:
Also at the end of last Thursday's show she said something like, the game will change causing everyone to rethink their strategies.  Not exactly.  Basically the end of partners.  So who knows, but I am afraid there will be no big twist, other than the end of pairs, and I will be royally disappointed.  I am hoping for something BIG.  :tup:

The blessing was the golden key and the curse was going home. Julie is always hinting at things. Sometimes means something, other times, not so much. I do think that Dom is going to figure out a way to stay. Its not over, til its over. p.s. is it really true that Dom and Dani are secretly a couple on the outside of BB? A little confused about that since watching him wash Cassie's hair.  :duno:

Dom and Dani are not a couple outside the BB house!! Dom has been dating the girl (named Dana) that was on the live show last Thursday. BB represented her as his "best friend" but they have been dating for about a year.

Also with the whole golden key thing I think that the blessing is that they don't have to go on slop or worry about eviction but the curse is they don't get to play and win competitions.(I hope I'm wrong ) JMO........................

Also Dom is going home....there is no way Brendon or Jeff is going to leave him in the game. Unless he can pull a rabbit out of his ass he is toast this week.......But we never know he could have another chance to enter the  game.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #651 on: July 26, 2011, 09:08:32 PM »
I just listen to the end of the first episode of this season.  Julie said, "being nominated" was both a blessing and a curse.  So I don't know if that sounds like having a golden key will be a curse.   :duno:
Also at the end of last Thursday's show she said something like, the game will change causing everyone to rethink their strategies.  Not exactly.  Basically the end of partners.  So who knows, but I am afraid there will be no big twist, other than the end of pairs, and I will be royally disappointed.  I am hoping for something BIG.  :tup:

The blessing was the golden key and the curse was going home. Julie is always hinting at things. Sometimes means something, other times, not so much. I do think that Dom is going to figure out a way to stay. Its not over, til its over. p.s. is it really true that Dom and Dani are secretly a couple on the outside of BB? A little confused about that since watching him wash Cassie's hair.  :duno:

Dom and Dani are not a couple outside the BB house!! Dom has been dating the girl (named Dana) that was on the live show last Thursday. BB represented her as his "best friend" but they have been dating for about a year.

Also with the whole golden key thing I think that the blessing is that they don't have to go on slop or worry about eviction but the curse is they don't get to play and win competitions.(I hope I'm wrong ) JMO........................

Also Dom is going home....there is no way Brendon or Jeff is going to leave him in the game. Unless he can pull a rabbit out of his ass he is toast this week.......But we never know he could have another chance to enter the  game.

Oh really? I was reading some blogs that said they had proof they were a couple. Thanks for staightening that mess out. and seems dom will need a miracle to save him.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #652 on: July 27, 2011, 07:06:01 AM »
from my sources there MIGHT be  returning alumni.. but i cant confim anything. but  it is a very good source. lets just say that i know the alumni has been off the map right before the show began.. (sequester)

I aint spilling any more! :snicker:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #653 on: July 27, 2011, 07:29:27 AM »
When you say alumni, you mean Cassi, ED, Keith?

Or are you also taking about HGs from previous seasons?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #654 on: July 27, 2011, 07:45:13 AM »
 :waves:  not from this season Albert.  :snicker:

i know its mean for me not to divulge what i may know.. but  who knows if it's going to happen  because after ED left AG and production had to rethink their game play as well. :tup:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #655 on: July 27, 2011, 08:43:52 AM »
Maybe it was actually Dani's season? Remember the week Dick and Danielle were both on the block, and he won the veto and used it on her.  Dustin was the replacement nominee, and he went home - which was unbelievable.  I'm still stunned when I think about it!  So maybe production was hinting that you never really know who is going home? :duno:

hi ya! :waves: but we got to remember ED would have went home that week, it was America that kept ED in the game by telling [eric] america's player to vote out dustin, eric had to go to jessica , and tell her we have to team up with ED , eric saw that america wanted ED in the game, if there wasnt a america's player that season, ED would have been voted out over dustin, cuz it was eric's vote that kept ED in the game and, got dustin out the door, america voted for dustin to be evicted...soooo ED owns america :lol3: were is the money ED :lol3:...all i no is, i really want a great F4, and F3 endurance comp, like the one with ED and Zack that was amazing, :yess: i dont no how they both stayed up all night in that very hard endurance comp, i hope it is not 3 players that after one is out the other can just fall out, cuz its a setup, i want a real fight to the finish!!!! not a freaking 15 minute F3 endurance comp (:;)...oh and Dani is on my last nerve (:;) and julie did say, from the start, the golden keys, can be a blessing or a cruse, i hope its a good twist, but in bb land it just could mean now you are top 10, and give up your keys, something as lame as that... IDK....but i do think we will vote  someone back in the house [i hope we do] i want cassie back in that house, and i want her to win the hoh, cuz she is so after rachel :meow: [she will have to win the hoh to stay in the game,] so please dont be a kayser, and take your finger off a button and give your hoh away, i love kayser, but he should have never gave that hoh to jen, and i hope bb doesnt tell us to vote all week, then throw a box in there, with another HG that didnt get america's vote (:;) ] I just want cassie, to go after rachel, is that asking to much, i think...not. :knuckles:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #656 on: July 27, 2011, 08:48:57 AM »

i know its mean for me not to divulge what i may know.. but  who knows if it's going to happen  because after ED left AG and production had to rethink their game play as well. :tup:

hi ugot :waves:..so bb is making this season into a allstars (:;)..why didnt bb just have another allstars, why put afew new people in the house, with abunch of ex-bb players...see if bb would of just had another allstars i would have been cool with that, but i dont like having strangers mixed in there with them, i really wanted all stranger this season, bb always does something lame to mess with my show, bb :knuckles:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #657 on: July 27, 2011, 09:01:46 AM »
I truly believe that several of these returning HG said they wouldnt do it unless the other 1/2 was with them..  Thats not a fact .. just my specualtion.

I have heard so many interviews, podcasts etc.. where they all have been asked about returning and that was their reply.

AG can have another AllSTARS when she wants .. and not have to worry about the DUO's that wont come back.

Its also for ratings.. people wanted the J's back forever.. just their cameo last year alone brought them in HUGE ratings..

I think eventually there will be an allstars..and these returnig HG's wont have to worry about being asked.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #658 on: July 27, 2011, 09:02:57 AM »

hi ugot :waves:..so bb is making this season into a allstars (:;)..why didnt bb just have another allstars, why put afew new people in the house, with abunch of ex-bb players...see if bb would of just had another allstars i would have been cool with that, but i dont like having strangers mixed in there with them, i really wanted all stranger this season, bb always does something lame to mess with my show, bb :knuckles:

I kind of like it.  They did it on Survivor so why not Big Brother.  If they do bring back another veteran I wouldn't be surprised, BUT considering the dynamic going on in the house right now I think it would be more beneficial for drama if they reintroduced one of the evicted houseguests.  Bring on the drama!
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #659 on: July 27, 2011, 09:09:43 AM »
what if, the cruse of having got the golden key, and being safe for wayyyyyyyyy to long, is, that after the top 10, and they, the people with the golden keys start getting to play in the comps, cant put up the person who was the [hoh] that gave them the golden key, if they win hoh :ascared,, hell i dont know....it could mean nothing at all

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #660 on: July 27, 2011, 09:15:01 AM »
I think production has to be trying to find a way to get Cassi back in the house. Her and Rachel could produce an epic rivalry. Perhaps they could do an America's vote or something.

I'm not the biggest fan of people coming back to the game once they have been eliminated, but Cassi coming back would send shockwaves through the house.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #661 on: July 27, 2011, 09:23:02 AM »
I think production has to be trying to find a way to get Cassi back in the house. Her and Rachel could produce an epic rivalry. Perhaps they could do an America's vote or something.

I'm not the biggest fan of people coming back to the game once they have been eliminated, but Cassi coming back would send shockwaves through the house.

i agree, i want cassie back, just for rachel :knuckles:..now we know, that if we do vote a HG back in , they always come back into the house the night of hoh, and they play in it, right away, now...cassie would have to win hoh, a must to stay in the game, and we know the hoh is always endurance if a HG is voted back in, so cassie would have to win that hoh and get a allaince going to stay in the game, kayser got voted right back out cuz he gave that hoh to jen :knuckles: james who came back in the box , did win the endurance hoh [hanging on the disco balls] he made a deal with nat to drop, and james put up matt :yess:..but james went right out the door after matt, cassie would have to get a allaince on her side, and win the hoh, thats even if we get to vote anyone back in, all i know is, someone has to come back , cuz of ED leaving, bb was to have their FF week, 7 jury members, and their timeline for when the show ends, so someone is coming back, but who, or how, IDK :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #662 on: July 27, 2011, 09:41:22 AM »

I kind of like it.  They did it on Survivor so why not Big Brother.  If they do bring back another veteran I wouldn't be surprised, BUT considering the dynamic going on in the house right now I think it would be more beneficial for drama if they reintroduced one of the evicted houseguests.  Bring on the drama!

hi ya :waves: i hear ya..but survivor let us know before the show, it was fans..vs...favorites, newbies..vs....allstars, bb didnt tell us this, all along bb said 14 strangers, but it wasnt to be..i like the ideal also, i just wish it would have been told to us, plus its this couple thing i dont like, you cant put up the person who is paired up with you, people with a golden key, are safe for a month or top 10...and when bb does have another all-stars, who will they pick, when the ones in there right now, would seem to me, bb would want to have them in a allstars, i mean i love dan, so i know bb would get him, but JMO the ones in the house now would have been great for a allstars bb, i just hope, that if a couple is in the F3...and i hope it would be J/J...i just hope a newbie is in the F3 with them, so say if jeff, or jordon, fell out of the endurance first, atlease we would have a fighting to the end endurance, cuz if a couple is in the F3, and the person in the F3 falls first, then the endurance comp is over, cuz they are taking each other so they dont have to fight to stay in the game, so we get a 15 mintue comp (:;)....IDK, i just wanted bb to go back to strangers in the house, then throw a allstars show again later, cuz i did like season 7 allstars, i just dont like this couple stuff this year, but thats just me :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #663 on: July 27, 2011, 09:53:27 AM »
OMGgggg..i was just thinking, i do that sometimes, please please dont let this new HG, that we all know be JEN.....i dont go to the bb players fan sites so i dont know if Jen [from ED's season] has been posting, or if anyone has heard from her ..but i could not stand her, but on the other hand....hmmmm..would Jen and rachel, and Dani..have a cat fight till the end..hmmmm..hey Ugot..come on..is it Jen :lol3: you can tell us...am i hot, or cold.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #664 on: July 27, 2011, 10:06:52 AM »
Ok.. wild speculation. Sheila, Keesha or Renny. (Loved em in their seasons.) OR.. worst nightmare: Jesse, Matt, James, Ronnie.

Personally, I hope they don't bring anyone back.  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #665 on: July 27, 2011, 10:37:47 AM »
Ok.. wild speculation. Sheila, Keesha or Renny. (Loved em in their seasons.) OR.. worst nightmare: Jesse, Matt, James, Ronnie.

hi texaslady :hearts: oh please no more jesse bb :knuckles: I- C-A-N-T stand him,  i dont think bb would bring back matt, you know with all that jail stuff that happen, plus please bb i cant stand him, now keesha would be great :tup:...but bb better save some of the best for a allstars show, or is this season the allstars show :lol3: J/K....someone has to come back or bb is going to bring back a different [past] bb player, i would think, cuz of ED having to leave, it kinda messed up bb's timeline for a FF week, 7 member jury, and the end date for bb, so i do see someone coming back..IDK...and please i just cant with james, i just cant....grrrrrrrrrrrr bb :knuckles: i hope you are great TL...a big thank you... to you, and everyone here, you guys do a wonderful job :waves:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #666 on: July 27, 2011, 11:06:16 AM »

How funny would it be to bring back Britney.  I think Rachel would quit on the spot.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #667 on: July 27, 2011, 11:09:43 AM »
ok, i know i know, i am typing to myself, again :lol3: i cant help it, i am use to people posting back and forth about bb, thats why when i can, i post to much :res: wth is shelly going to do if she wins hoh, i mean she plays everyone, yet she gives them peep talks all the time, tells them all she is with them, tell them what they allllllll need to do in the game (:;) YUCK!!! until i see shelly being a real player, i aint digging her at all, and watch out, i really think porsche is a good player, no one is after her, and i think she is playing rachel, now as of now i dont like her much [i dont know why] but i could get to like her, i am going to keep a eye on her, and see how she plays after this golden key thing is up, i really think she is smart, and is not dumb, i think she is playing the house, and she is in a pretty good spot for now, and she knows the couples have to be broken up, she is just waiting, before she makes a move JMO..IDK..but i am going to listen to her more, and i hope bb shows us more of her DR's on the show, so we can get a feel of what she is up to...sorry i know i am the only one, but i like dom, i wish he was staying atlease he wants to play the game, i just wish he didnt team up with dani, but you cant blame him, he thought dani had some pull with B/R...but as we can see, she doesnt, its shelly that has messed up every newbies game, sorry i am just going to say this, shelly is just a butt kisser to the J's...and to B/R..and i dont respect that gameplay, again this is JMO..i respect everyone, and who you may like or not like.....but i dont think i am never going to like shelly, she will throw all the hoh's, if the 4 are left, cuz she knows they arent going to put her up, but what if the 4 are out of the hoh, and shelly won, what would she do?...how could she explain putting up someone that didnt put her up, i mean doesnt she know she is the last woman in that allaince, this is where i think porsche knows....IDK but i see her working with adam. ok i will stop all the typing, for now :lol:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #668 on: July 27, 2011, 11:34:09 AM »
You are so right-- it would be awesome to see what would happen if Shelly got HOH-- would definitely put her true alliances out there! I want to see it shaken up a bit  :snicker:

As for ANOTHER past season HG coming back-- ugh!!! I would MUCH rather see Cassie come back through the door-- I want to see both Dani AND Rachel's reactions to that!! And do you think she would hold it against Jordan because she is the one that put her up??

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #669 on: July 27, 2011, 11:43:23 AM »
You are so right-- it would be awesome to see what would happen if Shelly got HOH-- would definitely put her true alliances out there! I want to see it shaken up a bit  :snicker:

As for ANOTHER past season HG coming back-- ugh!!! I would MUCH rather see Cassie come back through the door-- I want to see both Dani AND Rachel's reactions to that!! And do you think she would hold it against Jordan because she is the one that put her up??

hi ya :waves: i really think cassie would go after rachel, cassie liked jordon, and she knew that jordon was in a hard place, i really think cassie would go head on with rachel :knuckles: i think if cassie got to come back, if bb lets us vote, first cassie would have to win hoh, a must, or they will vote her right back out, but i know jordon did like cassie, as cassie did like jordon, i NEED some drama bb (:;)...this house has got to be shaken up, i really want R/B on that block, and i want someone to win hoh that will put them on that block, as of now, kalia, maybe dani, and maybe lawson would put them up, but IDK...i know for a fact..cassie would put rachel up, but she would have to get a allaince very fast on her side, and win the hoh. but no, i do not think cassie would go after jordon, atlease not until she would have to, she liked jordon, and knew if dom or adam wom the pov, jordon was being pushed to put cassie up, and cassie knows who pushed it, rachel and dani :knuckles:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #670 on: July 27, 2011, 11:50:59 AM »
 :waves: Hi !!

Yes, Cassie did really like Jordan but because of her actions she left the house....... I think maybe there might be just a twinge of irritation there.

I really would like to see where all the "newbies" stand when it comes down to when they HAVE to show their hand. I think all it would take would be for just one of them to get HOH and we could see where all the loyalty really lies.  I think of the vets I would really like to see Dani or Brendon gone. I would like to see Rachel on her own and see how her game play changes. He seems to be making ALL the decisions for her, and has her pretty well under his thumb.  C'mon BB-- bring Cassie back so we can see what happens  :meow: !!!!  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #671 on: July 27, 2011, 12:00:38 PM »
listening to shelly kiss bren's butt right now,it is making me very very sick!!!!!..also i really dont care for bren, he is a mean bully, i dont like him, there is a way to play this game, and go after others, but bren just comes across as a B***H, i dont like the way he acts, like he thinks/wants to control everything in that house, and how he just downs everyone in that house, and there is shelly, just all :<3 with bren, YUCK!!!!!! i really dont like her, and if cassie doesnt get to come back, she is going to be hurt by shelly, shelly and all that damn crying in the DR about cassie, and that it was her [shelly's] vote for keith to leave that hurt her friend cassie B:) no shelly, it was you throwing the hell out of cassie under the bus to the J's and R/B..shelly had a big hand in getting cassie out, it wasnt the vote, shelly, it was you putting a freaking knife in your so called friend's back [cassie]..i dont respect shelly at all, and she will be founded out, the 4 will see that shelly is sooooooooooo playing everyone in the house, i give it another week, and shelly will be busted.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #672 on: July 27, 2011, 12:11:50 PM »
Dani's been the biggest bully in this house to date.  Her threats and rants in the  HOH the other night we just unbelievable.  Shelly let B/R & JJ she was with them from the beginning.  At least she is keeping them informed of what's what out there.  Not like Dani who was supposed to be in their alliance -- but made it quiet clear she's not.  WHether you like ppl for who they are in this game or not.  At least if you're going to tell people you're going to be in an alliance with them, stick to you word in this game or it will come back to bite you.  I sure hope they give it their all for this next HOH and are able to get out ppl like Dani, Lawson and Kali === can't handle them at all. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #673 on: July 27, 2011, 12:17:54 PM »
Article from TV Guide on page 41 of the 8/1-8/14 double issue magazine:

Big Brother Burning Questions

Who's got the best shot at the $500,000 grand prize? Which top dogs are likely to screw up? Will supervillain Evel Dick ever be back? Big Brother exec producer Allison Grodner spills the beans on Season 13!-Michael Logan

C'mon,is this season truly fair? Haven't the veteran teams had a distinct advantage over the newbie teams?

Everything will change once we're down to our Top 10. We'll split up all the duos and everyone will be playing as singles. They'll start to turn on each other-probably sooner than later!

Rachel and Brendon are trying hard not to be the pariahs they were in Season 12. Will it last?

They're making a conscious effort to not get drunk with power, but I don't know if they can help themselves. [Laughs] I can't say there's a lot of humility there.

Why the mystery over Evel Dick's exit? Not even his daughter, Daniele, was told why he left the game, which seemed a bit cruel...or suspicious.

That wasn't intentional. There's something important Dick needed to take care of and we're p;rotecting his privacy. Will he come banging back? No. He's now watching the show and knows everyone's secrets. We can't welcome him back.

CBS publicly condemned Jeff's homophobic rant about Dumbledore and didn't air it. Why shelter viewers from what the guy is really like?

It was seen on our live internet feed, so we aren't hiding anything. We think very carefully about putting hateful things on the broadcast. What we air is intended to further the game and the relationships.

Fearless prediction time: Who will win?

Daniele. She's smart, a great strategist and a strong physical player. She came in determined to win and would have voted out her own father if she'd had the chance!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #674 on: July 27, 2011, 12:24:49 PM »
Dani's been the biggest bully in this house to date.  Her threats and rants in the  HOH the other night we just unbelievable.  Shelly let B/R & JJ she was with them from the beginning.  At least she is keeping them informed of what's what out there.  Not like Dani who was supposed to be in their alliance -- but made it quiet clear she's not.  WHether you like ppl for who they are in this game or not.  At least if you're going to tell people you're going to be in an alliance with them, stick to you word in this game or it will come back to bite you.  I sure hope they give it their all for this next HOH and are able to get out ppl like Dani, Lawson and Kali === can't handle them at all.

:waves: Hi BBJunkey!!

Good point-- she truly is a bully. I noticed that Rachel and Jordan kept referring back to when she would say "I don't really care, but...." and then she would tell them exactly how she wanted things to happen. I am soooooooo tired of watching her pout, as well!!! In that mtg she looked like she was very uncomfortable, and was so much on the defensive. It made me laugh!! I do think the reason she has turned to the newbie side is she thinks she can control them more than the members of her alliance. I truly liked watching ED, and yes, he was a bully-- I am thinking maybe the apple didn't fall far from the tree?? And her swearing on her Grandmother-- while lying-- I am sure that made Grandma proud.  Sorry-- just had to vent.

Also, on the subject of bullies, I read a blog this morning that said Jeff was the biggest bully in the house-- I about flipped!!! Are we really watching the same feeds??