Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264679 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #625 on: July 25, 2011, 10:48:19 PM »
I stayed tune in all night waiting for this meeting and all they are talking about is how tired they are. They said a meeting and darn it there just better be one. on another note. why so much WBRB? nothing going on in the house unless someone lost it and they are saving it for the show! that would be awesome! :hearts:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #626 on: July 26, 2011, 12:02:03 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #627 on: July 26, 2011, 01:41:44 AM »
I am not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here so I'm not going to but have any of you read Reality Steve's website lately? He posted something about Dominc last night. You should check it out if you have time. He says that Dominic's "Best Friend" Dana that was on the live show Thursday was actually Dominic's girlfriend for about a year now(he insisted he has proof). Reality Steve also goes on to say that Dom and his GF thought he would be more likely to win Americas player if America thinks he is unattached.

P.s  I read the website to get Bachlorette spoilers so be warned .
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:45:06 AM by libra422 »
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #628 on: July 26, 2011, 04:44:11 AM »
Jeff Jordan Bren rach and Dani all had it out tonight it was great.......

It starts at the top of page 6 on the live feed update thread...

if you have superpass its 7/25/11 @11:46pm BB time feeds 1 and 2
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #629 on: July 26, 2011, 08:26:24 AM »
Thanks for the info Libra.  I was hoping to catch the "meeting" on the flashback. 

I'm so over Dani and her attitude.  I didn't like her when she was on her season and I hated updating her back then because of her mouthing the words and not whispering.  And, it seems like all she did back then was lay in bed and complain about everything.   She was impossible.   I'd take ED and his overly aggressiveness any day.

She seems to really act like the expert on how to play BB, and everyone should listen to her.   She made it far.  She knows how to play this game.   She's snippy, demanding, and even downright bitchy at times.  Sure, hiding it with sarcasm might help her social game, but the passive aggressiveness is catty and immature.   Maybe I'm missing something, but she's incredibly annoying and I hope Dom goes home with her following (after Porsche).   

[/rant off] 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #630 on: July 26, 2011, 10:08:20 AM »
I think Libra caught something on the live feeds: (And GREAT job Libra!! :thankyou: )

dom went to dr and was ready to give up and leave and they talked him into staying they said something about have you ever seen the season with dan

Somebody refresh my memory please? What might production be refering to here? Is this a hint? If so, it was prob lost on Dom who is incredibly ignorant about the game...

Dan's season??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #631 on: July 26, 2011, 10:24:31 AM »
Can I hope Dani goes next?  She was horrible to update when she played with her dad, lipping her words, in bed with Nick, or crying and not eating. She's just as bad this time and when she's not mouthing her words, she's messing with her mic or clothing so we can't hear her. I've noticed that the feeds don't let us see her face either when she's doing her thing. Kalia does this as well and I don't know why production doesn't call them out on it.  (:;)

There was a Golden Power of Veto but I don't recall that Dan was ever evicted and how could they pull this off with only 3 days left. There would have to be a special comp to be able to get one for him. The more likely scenario is bringing him back after "WE" vote. Allison Grodner cannot come up with anything original.

Can I be conspiratorial here? (Or nutty.) I started thinking about this yesterday when Dani spent nearly every second with Dom... could it be that she knows there will be a twist? She totally blew her game for reasons I don't see and she is busy making alliances with Kalia and Lawon.

One other thing, she would not have made it to final 2 if her dad hadn't saved her over and over again so I don't think much of her strategic  abilities.

Great catch Libra!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:27:58 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #632 on: July 26, 2011, 10:31:16 AM »
Okay so I am going to  have to jump on board the someone is coming back train. It makes sense with the golden keys. So on Thursday.. someone is evicted... that leaves 10 people.. but Julie rings the siren or somethin and everyone comes in and lets say Cassi comes in. 11 people. Golden Key still in effect. I think Shelly (or Porsche) still has their key since they did survive eviction. But I think the pairs are split up.. there would be only 4 pairs.. if so then it will be about veto :lol:

just my crazy speculation :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #633 on: July 26, 2011, 10:33:19 AM »
Okay so I am going to  have to jump on board the someone is coming back train. It makes sense with the golden keys. So on Thursday.. someone is evicted... that leaves 10 people.. but Julie rings the siren or somethin and everyone comes in and lets say Cassi comes in. 11 people. Golden Key still in effect. I think Shelly (or Porsche) still has their key since they did survive eviction. But I think the pairs are split up.. there would be only 4 pairs.. if so then it will be about veto :lol:

It's good and at least it would be something new.  :tup: Didn't Julie say there would be a game changer coming?

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #634 on: July 26, 2011, 10:35:41 AM »

It's good and at least it would be something new.  :tup: Didn't Julie say there would be a game changer coming?

Yeah she said some twist would shake up the twist at the end of last Thursday's episode   :tup:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #635 on: July 26, 2011, 10:36:44 AM »
Here's my take:
B & R
J & J
Dani & Dom
Porsche both sides
Kahlia both sides
Adam I think is going with BR and JJ
Lawon.......God only knows LOL

Thanks Jam!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #636 on: July 26, 2011, 11:49:18 AM »
Wow!

Thanks for the great updates, especially the ones from last night!

It seems that:

* Dom is definitely being voted out;
* Dani tried to backpaddle but Brenchel and Jordeff are on to her and are not fooled;
* Brenchel and Jordeff are intending (for now) to take each other to the final 4.

Is this correct?

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #637 on: July 26, 2011, 11:57:49 AM »
I think Julie said something like: What change will force everyone to rethink their strategy?  And, this could mean simply that the golden keys are gone or it could mean something more.

I didn't think anything too exciting happened in Dan's season (BB 10?).   Maybe Dom's making it up?
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #638 on: July 26, 2011, 01:25:50 PM »
The only thing I can think of regarding Dan's season, was that his "Sock Puppet Alliance" was targeted at the beginning, and he managed to avoid eviction.  But I don't see any parallel to Dom's situation.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #639 on: July 26, 2011, 02:56:40 PM »
The only other thing I can think of is that he and Memphis had an alliance early on and kept Keesha till final 3.

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #640 on: July 26, 2011, 03:00:25 PM »
Maybe it was actually Dani's season? Remember the week Dick and Danielle were both on the block, and he won the veto and used it on her.  Dustin was the replacement nominee, and he went home - which was unbelievable.  I'm still stunned when I think about it!  So maybe production was hinting that you never really know who is going home? :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #641 on: July 26, 2011, 05:17:02 PM »
Maybe it was actually Dani's season? Remember the week Dick and Danielle were both on the block, and he won the veto and used it on her.  Dustin was the replacement nominee, and he went home - which was unbelievable.  I'm still stunned when I think about it!  So maybe production was hinting that you never really know who is going home? :duno:

This makes sense! Dan=Dani. That was a great moment in that season.   :lol:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #642 on: July 26, 2011, 05:21:30 PM »
Is Dom defintely getting evicted?

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #643 on: July 26, 2011, 05:54:47 PM »
I have a thought about the change and the keys.

Up until now, the key holders have not been allowed to compete for anything.

Wonder if the key holders will be the ONLY ones allowed to compete for HOH next week??? :stare

Second theory is that each key holder will have to choose a door to open, and if there is a previous player behind the door, they switch places.  That would sure ratchet things up LOL

EvilDuck

« Reply #644 on: July 26, 2011, 05:57:49 PM »
Dom is definately toast. As for this week's twist, if someone IS coming back, there has to be time for us to vote, so the 4 keyholders won't be in the HOH comp, because they are assured of final 10. If there is no vote, but a quick competition with Julie to see who comes in, the keyholders still keep the keys for a week to ensure F10. The winner comes back in immediately and does compete in HOH ( very likely endurance). My thought is that since J/J are safe that they will go with the second scenario and Cassi returns since she seems smarter than Keith or Dom. If it's a vote she probably comes back too. To sum up: Adam, Shelly, Porsche and Dani still safe; Brendon, Jeff, Jordan, Lawon, Kalia and Cassi in endurance probably as singles; Rachael on the sidelines. :duno:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #645 on: July 26, 2011, 06:02:07 PM »
I just listen to the end of the first episode of this season.  Julie said, "being nominated" was both a blessing and a curse.  So I don't know if that sounds like having a golden key will be a curse.   :duno:
Also at the end of last Thursday's show she said something like, the game will change causing everyone to rethink their strategies.  Not exactly.  Basically the end of partners.  So who knows, but I am afraid there will be no big twist, other than the end of pairs, and I will be royally disappointed.  I am hoping for something BIG.  :tup:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #646 on: July 26, 2011, 06:28:01 PM »
I just listen to the end of the first episode of this season.  Julie said, "being nominated" was both a blessing and a curse.  So I don't know if that sounds like having a golden key will be a curse.   :duno:
Also at the end of last Thursday's show she said something like, the game will change causing everyone to rethink their strategies.  Not exactly.  Basically the end of partners.  So who knows, but I am afraid there will be no big twist, other than the end of pairs, and I will be royally disappointed.  I am hoping for something BIG.  :tup:

The blessing was the golden key and the curse was going home. Julie is always hinting at things. Sometimes means something, other times, not so much. I do think that Dom is going to figure out a way to stay. Its not over, til its over. p.s. is it really true that Dom and Dani are secretly a couple on the outside of BB? A little confused about that since watching him wash Cassie's hair.  :duno:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #647 on: July 26, 2011, 06:47:29 PM »
Thanks for the updates!

I dont believe that Dani and Dom were a couple outside....I think Dani is just a horny little witch and looks for the best looking guy in each season that isnt part of a couple or gay and pounces on them...in her first season it was Nick. This year, it is Dom.

I think that people have been telling her to EAT more but she is confused and didnt realize they were talking about FOOD.

I would prefer Rachel to win over Dani!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #648 on: July 26, 2011, 07:01:18 PM »
ED posted a bunch of photos, earlier today, on Twitter of him and his girlfriend horseback riding for her birthday and them going to the zoo with her niece and nephew. 

He also tweeted why he likes living in Colorado....What if that is something to throw us off and HE IS coming back?    :duno:

Also WHO IS GOING HOME???? This back and forth with Adam/Dom/Jeff/Brendon is getting redundant. edit:  It is redundant.

:jam:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:21:37 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #649 on: July 26, 2011, 07:03:09 PM »
Adam/Dom is up for eviction.. I honestly don't know who yet :lol: