Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263331 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #600 on: July 24, 2011, 07:52:06 PM »
I think that BB might have anoher returning HG tht would be an option for the new HOH to pick.. like the whole box thing with james in BB9

my theory is  an alumni, and  1 evicted HG ( most likley cassi)  and a PUNISHMNET of some sort that they are un aware of.. they get 3 choices/boxes ( u know what i mean )..   the punishment  could still be a returning HG cuz BB can make anything happen that they want..

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #601 on: July 24, 2011, 07:52:57 PM »
If we are going to get to vote someone back in, won't we hear it tonight after the show?   Wednesday wouldn't be enough time for voting, right?  I am thinking that they want to surprise us and that the evicted house guests are going to be part of the punishment to Golden Key holders.  Maybe a competition for a spot in the house.  IDK, just wild speculation.  Dani said she already turned in her Golden Key.  :duno:

hi ya! mommycass :waves:, i think one or 2 more would have to be voted out before we could vote, atlease this next eviction, so if that is the case, we would vote next week, after this person is evicted, then julie would tell us , if they are going to bring someone back ..IDK..but it would be next week, after atlease 3 are out of the house, they wouldnt do a vote back in on only 2 people, keith or cassie,....got to wait and see, hope you are great!!!! :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #602 on: July 24, 2011, 08:03:27 PM »
i really hope bb doesnt do that box again (:;) cuz we got screwed, we voted for days, for Alex...and bb flipped it on us leading us to believe who we voted got in, but then bb maded up the freaking box...and the HG picked the freaking box...gosh how crazy didnt they know james would be in that box...so i sure hope it is a vote, and nothing fishy bb..cuz i dont want to vote for nothing, like i did when bb through in the box, cuz alex did win the vote to go back in the house, bb gots alot of bad feed back from people who voted all week, and bb threw in that box..for the HG to pick, so i dont no..i dont think bb will do thast again..JMO :duno:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #603 on: July 24, 2011, 08:11:02 PM »
If we are going to get to vote someone back in, won't we hear it tonight after the show?   Wednesday wouldn't be enough time for voting, right?  I am thinking that they want to surprise us and that the evicted house guests are going to be part of the punishment to Golden Key holders.  Maybe a competition for a spot in the house.  IDK, just wild speculation.  Dani said she already turned in her Golden Key.  :duno:

hi ya! mommycass :waves:, i think one or 2 more would have to be voted out before we could vote, atlease this next eviction, so if that is the case, we would vote next week, after this person is evicted, then julie would tell us , if they are going to bring someone back ..IDK..but it would be next week, after atlease 3 are out of the house, they wouldnt do a vote back in on only 2 people, keith or cassie,....got to wait and see, hope you are great!!!! :waves:

Hi Grace
of course that makes sense.  I guess I was jumping the gun thinking that the house guest return would be at the same time that the couples are dissolved.   But it makes sense that we need this weeks evicted house guest for the voting to begin.  Thanks.   :waves:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #604 on: July 24, 2011, 08:20:26 PM »
I have to say again --- I cannot stand Dani-------anything anyone tells her -- she twists and turns.  Poor Shelly just got got by her with R/B.  The pressure Dani is putting  on R/B to get Jeff out is unreal.  I would sooo tell her to back off, that's if R/B are really hooked up with JJ.  Telling them she did their dirty work to get Cassi out.  Duh,,,,, she wanted  Cassie out of the way to move in on Dom. 

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #605 on: July 24, 2011, 08:21:26 PM »
Man, Dani is really trying the hard sell, but I have been watching Rachel's face and she is not buying what Dani is selling LOL.  Brenden is also shooting her down pretty hard.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #606 on: July 24, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »
Since Dani has been leading the charge from the onset of this game, she can't understand all of a sudden why  she's not in control   I don't think she even realizes yet -- .  You just can't play all sides, and not get caught at some point. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #607 on: July 24, 2011, 08:42:18 PM »
Dani has absolutely everything she can to get Jeff up and out.  Except stand on her head --- so I guess we know that the first chance she gets, or probably anyone else for that matter, Jeff is toast.  Still not sure whether he's even safe from eviction this week. What a piece of work, its not her HOH but she sure is trying to make it so.  Dani really needs to go.  That should be everyone's target--or she's going to mow everyone down that's in her path. 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #608 on: July 24, 2011, 08:52:02 PM »
If Rachel makes decisions based Totally on emotion ...Dani should be thankful she has that golden key this week. Rachel is not gonna take Dani's ultimatums to her, very well at all. Dani just solidified the fact that she is aligned soley with Dominic ...I think fighting for him this hard showed her true intentions and Rachel isn't stupid  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #609 on: July 24, 2011, 08:56:18 PM »
If Rachel makes decisions based Totally on emotion ...Dani should be thankful she has that golden key this week. Rachel is not gonna take Dani's ultimatums to her, very well at all. Dani just solidified the fact that she is aligned soley with Dominic ...I think fighting for him this hard showed her true intentions and Rachel isn't stupid  :tup:
She made it more than clear with her parting comment to Rachel that she's going to be so ticked off if he leaves.  OF course, this is 2 minutes after she just got done telling Rachel she's not in an alliance with him and would vote him out.  Seems like she was throwing threats out their to Rach. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #610 on: July 24, 2011, 09:00:16 PM »
rchel does NOT want bad publicity and getting jeff out of the hosue would IN RACHEL's EYES make amercia hate her even more.

Rachel is soo pre ocupied as to why people dont like her.. or what america thinks of her ort what the live feeders get to see.. she hated the out come of her portrayal last season.. So there's not way tht she's geting rid of Golden boy.. no matter how much it pains her..  She may be completely jealous tht the J's are amercia's BB sweetheart cuple.. but she also wont jeapordize a friendship or association with them afterwards.

Dani..pushed too hard and the minute she said "I dont care I'll put him up when i get HOH" showed her cards and venom to rachel..

Dani  threaten Rachel with the "If Dominic goes I will be soo pissed I will be furious.!!" you could see her really wanting to :bags:  Rachel

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #611 on: July 24, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »
yes indeed there has been light shined down on Dani  :lol:

and if i am not mistaken.. it's Jordan who was thinking this a while a go..   please help me out if i am wrong..

This should be a shaky week.. if Dani doest get her way!!

Yes ugot, it was Jordon who was thinking that Dani was scheming and well before anyone else. Told Jeff and then told Rachel/Brend, I believe yesterday, her suspicions.  Funny part, earlier today Brendon (I don't remember who he was talking with)  said "Ive been thinking that Dani has been scheming for 2 weeks now"  paraphrasing there.  He only knows this per Jordon.   :lol:

Also, anyone notice the body contact between Dom and Dani early this morning??  Padded room, Dom has his arm draped over Dani's leg. Hubba Hubba  :luvu:
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #612 on: July 24, 2011, 09:57:28 PM »
:tup: chinese takeout!! and yeah there was some   body draping going on  early this am with  the D's :flirt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #613 on: July 25, 2011, 09:51:59 AM »
hi everyone :waves: not talking about fans we like here, but just as a gameplayer, i know if i were in that house, you just cant leave 2 couples in there that are a real life couple outside of the bb house, that you know as a HG are never, ever, going to put each other up, jordon is not going to put up jeff, rach is not going to put up bren, when it comes down to singles, those 2 couples are still one, soooooooooo just from a smart game point, you cant leave them in the house, you got to break that up, kalia, and lawson were a team , but they will put each other up, as will dom, and adam, the J's, and R/B will never put up their better half up, never, ever, never, ever, and as a gamer, you would have to put them up and out, wow people would hate me if i was in the house, :ascared cuz as soon as i could, one of those couple would be up and out!!!! thats the game, i am not a dani fan, but onething she said is so true, why are those people in the house playing this game to give R/B the win to pay for their wedding, or even the win to the J's..not only has jordon won before, the J's have done TAR..and jeff had a show going all over the world, plus the J's get paid for showing up to any place...now i am just throwing out there, as a player should think, not as a fan would think...all i know is when it does go to singles, the couples are going to be in trouble, and they need more then just the 4 of them to help them along the way,cuz you know B/R are going to want the J's out, and the J's are going to want R/B out, you will need other HGS on your side to make this happen. they didnt bring in another person, this is what dani was trying to tell B/R that hey ....yes someone is going to be coming after you guys, but if you keep so and so in the game.... the J's will go before you, trust me i am NOT a fan at all of R/B.....i am just thinking game, not fan favorite....this year it is hard for me to really like a HG...so when that happens, i just play week from week, with who is in power, and look to see how their gameplay would help them, oh well, my 2 cents for today, i just wish, and i know i say this alot, i wish bb would have not put half all-stars in the house, i really like it when it is all strangers , and getting to find favorites out of the new HG, i guess what i am saying is this, i really dont like this twist at all :groan:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #614 on: July 25, 2011, 10:07:56 AM »
Since Dani has been leading the charge from the onset of this game, she can't understand all of a sudden why  she's not in control   I don't think she even realizes yet -- .  You just can't play all sides, and not get caught at some point.

Yeah -- remember the second rule:  Don't Plot and Scheme Too Much/Keep Your Scheming Secret/Backstab Only When You Have To (might be a paraphrase, but it came from the Reality News Online website).  Dani's error is that she's trying too hard to get rid of Jordeff so she can keep Dominic.  If she had simply accepted that Adam & Dominic would probably stay up after the POV win by Brendon and tried to get rid of Adam instead of Dominic, she'd be in much better shape.  But by trying to get rid of Jordeff now she's plotting & scheming too much and failing to keep her scheming secret.  She may also be backstabbing before she has to.

Belle Book

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #615 on: July 25, 2011, 10:22:24 AM »

Yeah -- remember the second rule:  Don't Plot and Scheme Too Much/Keep Your Scheming Secret/Backstab Only When You Have To (might be a paraphrase, but it came from the Reality News Online website).  Dani's error is that she's trying too hard to get rid of Jordeff so she can keep Dominic.  If she had simply accepted that Adam & Dominic would probably stay up after the POV win by Brendon and tried to get rid of Adam instead of Dominic, she'd be in much better shape.  But by trying to get rid of Jordeff now she's plotting & scheming too much and failing to keep her scheming secret.  She may also be backstabbing before she has to.

Belle Book

this is sooooooooooooo right on!!!!! dani was in a good spot, but it was way to early for her to push out jeff, she must have known it would get back to him, its to early in the game to push like this, you are right, she should have sat back let the chips fall, and then just try, and show R/B that dom would be better for them as a allaince to stay in the game, she shouldnt have push for jeff to go, she should have just let it be known that adam will work with the J's..and not them, she should have acted like she [dani] was really with them [R/B] and that dom would go for the J's..and adam would go for them, R/B. and leave it at that, she should have never said she was going to B/D jeff, etc etc..dani showed all her cards to the 2 most crazy people in that house, R/B...dani should have just let R/B know that its just them 3...and they need one other person to help them get to the end, and that would do their dirty work, but dani went way to far....oh well i so cant wait for singles, and i hope to see some real game play, i cant stand scared people who wont play the game, that rather get played then play.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #616 on: July 25, 2011, 10:28:42 AM »

this is sooooooooooooo right on!!!!! dani was in a good spot, but it was way to early for her to push out jeff, she must have known it would get back to him, its to early in the game to push like this, you are right, she should have sat back let the chips fall, and then just try, and show R/B that dom would be better for them as a allaince to stay in the game, she shouldnt have push for jeff to go, she should have just let it be known that adam will work with the J's..and not them, she should have acted like she [dani] was really with them [R/B] and that dom would go for the J's..and adam would go for them, R/B. and leave it at that, she should have never said she was going to B/D jeff, etc etc..dani showed all her cards to the 2 most crazy people in that house, R/B...dani should have just let R/B know that its just them 3...and they need one other person to help them get to the end, and that would do their dirty work, but dani went way to far....oh well i so cant wait for singles, and i hope to see some real game play, i cant stand scared people who wont play the game, that rather get played then play.
[/quote]

I think that Dani's head got too bid and she started getting sloppy.  Up until this point Dani was playing the perfect game.  No one suspected her, everyone trusted her, and she was getting everyone else to do her bidding.  She got cocky.  Since JJ and Brenchel had compared any notes about her up to this point she thought she could get away with bolder and more obvious moves and she got caught.  It's like her Dad said on Twitter.  She F'd up and now she has to scramble to do damage control.  She's very smart but it might be too late to repair things with the vets IMO.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #617 on: July 25, 2011, 03:13:06 PM »
I am glad Jordeff wasnt backdoored.

Now, I hope that they evict Dom and that Dani shows her ass and shows her true colors at the same time.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #618 on: July 25, 2011, 04:11:56 PM »

I think that Dani's head got too bid and she started getting sloppy.  Up until this point Dani was playing the perfect game.  No one suspected her, everyone trusted her, and she was getting everyone else to do her bidding.  She got cocky.  Since JJ and Brenchel had compared any notes about her up to this point she thought she could get away with bolder and more obvious moves and she got caught.  It's like her Dad said on Twitter.  She F'd up and now she has to scramble to do damage control.  She's very smart but it might be too late to repair things with the vets IMO.
[/quote]

I agree with you all.  She got off on a POWER trip.  She thought she was running things, especially Brendon and Rachel. She thought she had them in her back pocket.  Then she acted like one of my kids when they don't get their way....she stormed off to pout.  It's fine by me because, for now, she has only strengthened the r/b/j/j alliance.  Just for now.   I hope it is endurance this week, and I know the vets have had way too much power, but I can't help but hope that Jeff wins.  :knuckles:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #619 on: July 25, 2011, 06:01:01 PM »
I don't know - maybe it's me and the disjointed way I have been following things this season, but is anyone else confused as to who the hell is working with who?

I swear, these people jump back and forth with such frequency that one needs a scorecard to keep up.

Can someone kindly explain to me who (besides JJ and BR) is working together at this point?  :duno:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #620 on: July 25, 2011, 06:20:46 PM »
I don't know - maybe it's me and the disjointed way I have been following things this season, but is anyone else confused as to who the hell is working with who?

I swear, these people jump back and forth with such frequency that one needs a scorecard to keep up.

Can someone kindly explain to me who (besides JJ and BR) is working together at this point?  :duno:

wish i could help but i am just as confused.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #621 on: July 25, 2011, 06:26:41 PM »
Here's my take:
B & R
J & J
Dani & Dom
Porsche both sides
Kahlia both sides
Adam I think is going with BR and JJ
Lawon.......God only knows LOL
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #622 on: July 25, 2011, 07:20:53 PM »
Here's my take:
B & R
J & J
Dani & Dom
Porsche both sides
Kahlia both sides

Well they better be careful. The truth will be told with the votes!! It annoys be how the vets act like they are better than the rest of them. Well it also annoys me how the newbies had the numbers and let that get away from them. guess im bothered by nonsense. hope it gets better. I did however love the way Dani stood up and told brendon to SHUT UP!!! :yess:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #623 on: July 25, 2011, 07:50:31 PM »
Here's my take:
B & R
J & J
Dani & Dom
Porsche both sides
Kahlia both sides

I think Adam's more with J & J than B & R, and I think the same goes for Shelly.  However, I'm not sure on the last one.  As for Lawon, I think he's more on one side but he's trying to placate the other one.

Belle Book

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #624 on: July 25, 2011, 08:41:45 PM »
Lawon is on his own side. he will nominate his hair gel and his  lets make a deal outfit for eviction and he will cast the only vote to evict his

OOOWEEE I got you boo! :lol3: