Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263273 times)

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #575 on: July 23, 2011, 08:40:29 PM »
The backdoor of Jordeff is coming this week.

Brenchel is well aware that if Jeff and Jordan are around, that America is going to give them any special power, advantage, or reward possible.

I would give Brenchel the same advice that I would have given Jordeff.....MAKE THE MOVE WHILE YOU HAVE THE POWER!

Not trying to be pessimisstic, but Jeff and Jordan are lovable...but arent really the best players.

Brenchel, on the other hand, is EXTEMELY ANNOYING, but they are BY FAR the best this season when it comes to challenges.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #576 on: July 23, 2011, 09:23:39 PM »
Oh Man.  Brendon won POV!!!  I haven't looked at the updates today, but I can still hear Brenchal up in the HOH......WE HAVE ALL THE POWER, WAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!. Gloat! Gloat! break out the superman comtume. :'(  I am a little scared.  Anything that happens, believe Dani has her hand in it.  I heard her say something to Kalia about back dooring Jeff.  Not sure if she meant now or later.
I thought Rachel won it??

That was probably my fault, I thought Rachel won but it was Brendon.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #577 on: July 23, 2011, 09:28:27 PM »
Oh Man.  Brendon won POV!!!  I haven't looked at the updates today, but I can still hear Brenchal up in the HOH......WE HAVE ALL THE POWER, WAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!. Gloat! Gloat! break out the superman comtume. :'(  I am a little scared.  Anything that happens, believe Dani has her hand in it.  I heard her say something to Kalia about back dooring Jeff.  Not sure if she meant now or later.
I thought Rachel won it??

That was probably my fault, I thought Rachel won but it was Brendon.
thanks for clarifying.  I've been confused with these HG's the last couple of days.  I don't kknow who's going with who, who I believe.  Are JJ and RB working together or not.   I need to keep up better!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #578 on: July 23, 2011, 09:56:56 PM »
well color me amazed.  IF what was just discussed up in the HOH with B/R and Jordon was for real, -- I could be a happy camper that someone is finally seeing the light of day with Dani.  I thought BR and JJ's were so into themselves that they were failing to see what was right under their nose.  That is Dani working the whole house.  And especially BR and Dom.  I don't care who goes to the finals, but her.  I thought and still have my doubts that she won't somehow get there.  I am hoping there is a twist to these keys.  Seems there should be some form of "punishment"  for sitting around the last couple of weeks, while everyone else had to sweat it out whether they were going on the block, winning a comp.  Eating slop.  JMO

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #579 on: July 23, 2011, 10:01:38 PM »
yes indeed there has been light shined down on Dani  :lol:

and if i am not mistaken.. it's Jordan who was thinking this a while a go..   please help me out if i am wrong..

This should be a shaky week.. if Dani doest get her way!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #580 on: July 23, 2011, 10:18:13 PM »
well color me amazed.  IF what was just discussed up in the HOH with B/R and Jordon was for real, -- I could be a happy camper that someone is finally seeing the light of day with Dani.  I thought BR and JJ's were so into themselves that they were failing to see what was right under their nose.  That is Dani working the whole house.  And especially BR and Dom.  I don't care who goes to the finals, but her.  I thought and still have my doubts that she won't somehow get there.  I am hoping there is a twist to these keys.  Seems there should be some form of "punishment"  for sitting around the last couple of weeks, while everyone else had to sweat it out whether they were going on the block, winning a comp.  Eating slop.  JMO

BBjunky I am so hoping you are right.  I don't like her one little bit.  She has just been playing everyone so well.  I want to see her with a little fear in her eyes.   :knuckles:

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #581 on: July 23, 2011, 10:21:06 PM »
I am hoping there is a twist to these keys.  Seems there should be some form of "punishment"  for sitting around the last couple of weeks, while everyone else had to sweat it out whether they were going on the block, winning a comp.  Eating slop.  JMO

They did say that the keys were a blessing and a curse. It would really be interesting to see BB give the golden key holders some kind of "punishment" for floating by into the Top 10.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #582 on: July 23, 2011, 10:21:46 PM »
I've thought all week that Daniele was being pretty aggressive with her game when she had been laid back before. Tonight was extremely interesting with Shel and Jordan, Rachel. But can they stick to it. That's the million half a million dollar question.  :umn:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #583 on: July 23, 2011, 10:37:05 PM »
I've thought all week that Daniele was being pretty aggressive with her game when she had been laid back before. Tonight was extremely interesting with Shel and Jordan, Rachel. But can they stick to it. That's the million half a million dollar question.  :umn:
You're so right -- it seems as soon as the next person comes along and gets in their ear--- it immediately starts a chain reaction-- and ppl like B/R- Jordon, start second guessing.  Dani is very focused.  She knows her own mind, and not any second guessing going on.-- for the most part. I sure hope she doesn't catch on to what B/R and Jordon discussed  tonight. 

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #584 on: July 23, 2011, 10:54:23 PM »
I just caught up on the updates for this afternoon, and I am VERY hopeful.  The vet are finally waking up about Dani. Yay! I am not the least bit surprised that Brendon is taking this personal.  He thought him and Dani had a thing.  He's all betrayed by her.  Things change so friggin fast in this house, you never know who may be walking out the door come Thursday.  Dani is going to sense that something is wrong and she will work it like a pro once again. I think B/R will cave to Dani again.  I hate how everyone underestimates Jordon.  She did win the game once.  :res:

If Dom goes on Thursday....Do you think America will vote him or Cassi back in?

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #585 on: July 24, 2011, 04:29:59 AM »
hey pumpkin.. she said that she doesnt THINK the doctors would fight as hard if she had her box check as an organ donor.. it was said some what in jest..

Well thank goodness..........I just couldn't believe someone would actually think that way. Thanks for the clarification, ugot....
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #586 on: July 24, 2011, 09:38:30 AM »
hi everyone :waves: i have been away from the feeds and the site, for the last few days, just a pop in post, now, and then. sooooooooo... i am l-a-z-y- :lol3: who is going ? any clues on adam or dom? i dont like the fact bren won the veto :knuckles:..i just dont see them B/D'ing the J's this week, maybe i am wrong, but i dont see it, dang i want dom to stay in the game, not to help dani, but to get R/B out of the house,...i still aint liking rachel [sorry] i just dont, i did go into this season with my mind open to rachel, but it only lasted for afew mintues with rachel :lol3:....wow, and my work is having to do with person/s that act as rachel does, BUT that is my real life, bb is my play life..so i dont get into Why i think rach or bren act the way they do. anyway, if anyone knows whats up, on who looks like they are going, i would be very thankful for the info :hearts: i am going to go back and watch some of the feeds, but like i said, i am really shameful lazy today, most of the time i take the summer off, but i didnt/ also i couldnt this season. thanks for any info :tup:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #587 on: July 24, 2011, 12:53:17 PM »
Here's what i can recap for ya :

brenchal and the Js are onto dani playing both sides of the house.. but they arent gonna let dani know this cuz tehy need her to work with them when they get rid of dominic

rachel is upset that dani came up to her yest. morn. and wanted her to put up the J's and to trust dom..

the J's and brenchal swore to each other that they will NOT put each other up till its down in #'s more

dani is trying to work rachel in all ways to trust dom and to keep adam cuz he would be grateful staying longer in the game

dani is nervous about the POV ceremony

the J's know not to trust her

Kalia is digging her own grave. she wants lawon up and has now rambled on way too much to everyone. so no one is talking real game to her.. she even asked jordan and jordans reply was " im just worried about me and jeff not being together in the jury house"

shelly  thinks she's underlying controling the house.. she comes off as if she can talk to this one and that one and change thier minds.. she directly told adam what to say to brenchal to stay..  shelly is now being privledge to sit ins with brenchal and the j's in some facet

brenchal doesnt trust shelly they say she is planting seeds in peoples heads

rachel is still jealous that jordan didnt pic her to be part of the luxury comp

porsche believes she will be there a long time and has a say in voting.

brendon thinks jordan is dumb..and has said so often while talking to others. all but jeff of course

dani dom and lawon sty up late talking game.. but lawon really isnt part of the real game.. they just keep him somewhat in the loop for a vote

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #588 on: July 24, 2011, 01:34:44 PM »
For the love of pete, I believe Brendon talks just to hear himself talk he doesn't give anyone the opportunity to complete a sentence without interrupting them ...so the way he does Rachel is the exact same way he does everyone else....
delightful just delightful

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #589 on: July 24, 2011, 01:40:30 PM »
For the love of pete, I believe Brendon talks just to hear himself talk he doesn't give anyone the opportunity to complete a sentence without interrupting them ...so the way he does Rachel is the exact same way he does everyone else....

They should be happy Dick left. From his facebook posts he isnt thrilled with B&R or Shelly. I would quote him but the language is shall we say, not so nice. Can shelly suck up anymore? i mean really. and she is wash, rinse, repeat with it.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #590 on: July 24, 2011, 02:36:54 PM »
OK, so from what I'm reading in this string, Rachel really IS a victim. I thought she was a grown woman. IMO she makes emotional and immature choices but they are her choices. She is a fierce competitor, no question about it. It's her social game that sucks. Everyone has weaknesses. She sank herself last year with hers. I don't see that anything has changed since last year.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #591 on: July 24, 2011, 04:52:59 PM »
I'm just wondering if anybody ever heard the real reason Dick left the house?  This season would have been so much different if he had been playing.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #592 on: July 24, 2011, 06:56:47 PM »
Here's what i can recap for ya :

brenchal and the Js are onto dani playing both sides of the house.. but they arent gonna let dani know this cuz tehy need her to work with them when they get rid of dominic

rachel is upset that dani came up to her yest. morn. and wanted her to put up the J's and to trust dom..

the J's and brenchal swore to each other that they will NOT put each other up till its down in #'s more

dani is trying to work rachel in all ways to trust dom and to keep adam cuz he would be grateful staying longer in the game

dani is nervous about the POV ceremony

the J's know not to trust her

Kalia is digging her own grave. she wants lawon up and has now rambled on way too much to everyone. so no one is talking real game to her.. she even asked jordan and jordans reply was " im just worried about me and jeff not being together in the jury house"

shelly  thinks she's underlying controling the house.. she comes off as if she can talk to this one and that one and change thier minds.. she directly told adam what to say to brenchal to stay..  shelly is now being privledge to sit ins with brenchal and the j's in some facet

brenchal doesnt trust shelly they say she is planting seeds in peoples heads

rachel is still jealous that jordan didnt pic her to be part of the luxury comp

porsche believes she will be there a long time and has a say in voting.

brendon thinks jordan is dumb..and has said so often while talking to others. all but jeff of course

dani dom and lawon sty up late talking game.. but lawon really isnt part of the real game.. they just keep him somewhat in the loop for a vote

and this is why, Ugot..ROCKS :jam: thanks for the update....so my dom is going home......oh no...i just rather have dom in there instead of adam, at this point i dont want any of them in that house :lol3: thanks ugot :tup:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #593 on: July 24, 2011, 07:00:42 PM »
I'm just wondering if anybody ever heard the real reason Dick left the house?  This season would have been so much different if he had been playing.

ED said he is just not going to say why, he said it was very important, a friend needed him, and he had to go, ED crused us out :lol3: saying dont ask question at his site, cuz it is personal, and he aint saying, thats all i got for ya!! :waves:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #594 on: July 24, 2011, 07:04:46 PM »
Wow.. I think at some point we will know why he left but it won't be any time soon.

I can imagine what Dick's tweets and comments are, every other word: :dick   

He even has his own smiley. :)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #595 on: July 24, 2011, 07:07:32 PM »
ok, sorry for this, but what the hell, why does that house have to be with the J'S or R/B...this is crazy, see this is why i didnt like this twist, half new people, and have all-stars..i just dont like it, why O why..didnt these new people stay together, and work together??? even if you cant get along, you must know you cant keep 2 couples in that house, that will never, ever put the other on the block....for the love that is everything bb, why :groan: i swear bb hates me (:;)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #596 on: July 24, 2011, 07:09:08 PM »
ok, sorry for this, but what the hell, why does that house have to be with the J'S or R/B...this is crazy, see this is why i didnt like this twist, half new people, and half all-stars..i just dont like it, why O why..didnt these new people stay together, and work together??? even if you cant get along, you must know you cant keep 2 couples in that house, that will never, ever put the other on the block....for the love that is everything bb, why :groan: i swear bb hates me (:;)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #597 on: July 24, 2011, 07:12:21 PM »
Wow.. I think at some point we will know why he left but it won't be any time soon.

I can imagine what Dick's tweets and comments are, every other word: :dick   

He even has his own smiley. :)

hi ya! texaslady :hearts: yep, we might never know, but you know ED. and his mouth, after the show, he just might ask the person if he can pretty, pretty, pretty please tell :lol3: cuz ED must speak........all the freaking time!!!!!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #598 on: July 24, 2011, 07:44:11 PM »
If we are going to get to vote someone back in, won't we hear it tonight after the show?   Wednesday wouldn't be enough time for voting, right?  I am thinking that they want to surprise us and that the evicted house guests are going to be part of the punishment to Golden Key holders.  Maybe a competition for a spot in the house.  IDK, just wild speculation.  Dani said she already turned in her Golden Key.  :duno:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #599 on: July 24, 2011, 07:48:23 PM »
O.M.G...i went back and looked at the feeds, soooooooooo, if a person talks alot, you only should believe 30% what they are saying is truth....cuz thats what porchse's mom said...so i got a question, when i can i sure do post alot, so do you guys only believe 30% of what i type :lol3:.....well in kalia's case, she does talk wayyyyyyyyyy to much, now, if shelly can see the light and know she cant leave 4 strong people in that house that will never put their better half up, she should go with dani, dom, kalia, lawson [for now] and get adam out of there, sorry but i am thinking like a player, and you just cant leave those 2 couples in that house, the people that go along with the J's will be used, then out, and the same with R/B used then out, as a person who loves this game, i cant believe these people are letting them control them, this is why i liked cassie, she let it be known...i am going after you!!!!..well she should have not let it be known to house, but i sure hope we can vote cassie back in that house..ok do you guys only believe 30%..of what i just typed :lol3: